Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,164 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:55 AM

Why Are Atheists All Over The World So Slow And Irrational - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Are Atheists All Over The World So Slow And Irrational (14888 Views)

Why People Are Atheists? / There Are Atheists Who Acknowledge the Existence of the Creator of the Universe / Why Are Atheists Never Complaining Of Being Haunted By Witches, Only Xtians? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Atheists All Over The World So Slow And Irrational by CoolUsername: 10:36pm On Mar 03, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

k bro smiley

Your sh*tposting has reached a fever-pitch over here. Please go back to your autistic blog.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Atheists All Over The World So Slow And Irrational by KingEbukasBlog(m): 10:39pm On Mar 03, 2016
CoolUsername:

Your sh*tposting has reached a fever-pitch over here. Please go back to your autistic blog.

k bro smiley
Re: Why Are Atheists All Over The World So Slow And Irrational by onetrack(m): 10:49pm On Mar 03, 2016
This thread made me smile.
Re: Why Are Atheists All Over The World So Slow And Irrational by taurus25(m): 10:55pm On Mar 03, 2016
funny topic

1 Like

Re: Why Are Atheists All Over The World So Slow And Irrational by asalimpo(m): 10:59pm On Mar 03, 2016
sonOfLucifer:

At least, they were first on the moon. cheesy tongue
Following your argument "Intelligence creates creativity"
Did the monkeys create the vehicle that landed them on the moon? Why has their intelligence not grown with time, like man's has ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are Atheists All Over The World So Slow And Irrational by KingEbukasBlog(m): 11:09pm On Mar 03, 2016
asalimpo:

Following your argument "Intelligence creates creativity"
Did the monkeys create the vehicle that landed them on the moon? Why has their intelligence not grown with time, like man's has ?

Lol . No atheist corrected the guy's assertion . A pitiable state of ignorance
Re: Why Are Atheists All Over The World So Slow And Irrational by KingEbukasBlog(m): 11:09pm On Mar 03, 2016
onetrack:
This thread made me smile.

how ?
taurus25:
funny topic

I know right ?
Re: Why Are Atheists All Over The World So Slow And Irrational by taurus25(m): 11:16pm On Mar 03, 2016
wink
KingEbukasBlog:

I know right ?
cos the topic itself is the definition of irrationalitywink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are Atheists All Over The World So Slow And Irrational by KingEbukasBlog(m): 11:21pm On Mar 03, 2016
taurus25:
wink
cos the topic itself is the definition of irrationalitywink

grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are Atheists All Over The World So Slow And Irrational by taurus25(m): 11:33pm On Mar 03, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

grin
lol.....what i actually find funny is the fact that you think youre making sense.......seriously just read what you wrote one more time....."smart dude ebuka" grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are Atheists All Over The World So Slow And Irrational by KingEbukasBlog(m): 11:38pm On Mar 03, 2016
taurus25:

lol.....what i actually find funny is the fact that you think youre making sense.......seriously just read what you wrote one more time....."smart dude ebuka" grin

I tot the troll-thread would be dead on arrival but 3 pages of comments - that's kinda cute
Re: Why Are Atheists All Over The World So Slow And Irrational by Nobody: 12:52am On Mar 04, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Mr . Man .... you have close a million scientists in the world and I should pay attention to a petty chart drawn from questioning close to 0.16 percent . Give me a break this guy .

So how do Nigerian scientists being religious impede advancement
And you base your claims on an even lesser minority. giving me some bullshit anecdotal evidence.. Have you EVER seen any survey that covers the entire population of a group? These are the best Scientists in the world. If we could stiffen the definition of Scientist, these ones would be the last ones to fall out. so what the Bleep are you talking about? and where is the proof to your own stupid claim that the majority are deists? Albert Einstein? grin grin mtcheew. You should even be happy. a survey conducted in 1998 among an elite science group showed a much higher number. 93% Atheist. It would seem the better you get as a scientist, The Older you grow out of religious fantasies.

concerning your last paragraph, You obviously weren't paying attention when I said,
I will give you a weak Atheist argument. And that is that religion makes people slow. That's just not true.

The reason why it is the overly Theist Nigerians that are lacking behind is because their religion promises them a heaven. a place of total enjoyment when they die. and being the lazyfucks that they are, they won't contribute anything to the world. they just come, learn, work, and die without making any impact. They are willing to rationalize the horrible concept of hell. as long as the get to lick God's hindquarters in heaven forever. grin grin

It seems you've attracted the attention of other guys. I'm done here.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are Atheists All Over The World So Slow And Irrational by JackBizzle: 4:34am On Mar 04, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

k bro smiley

No, he is right- your title is hate speech- replace "atheists" with "christians" or "muslims"

"why are christians all over the world irrational"? << See? Hate speech
Re: Why Are Atheists All Over The World So Slow And Irrational by KingEbukasBlog(m): 6:23am On Mar 04, 2016
JackBizzle:

No, he is right- your title is hate speech- replace "atheists" with "christians" or "muslims"

"why are christians all over the world irrational"? << See? Hate speech

Ive already it made it clear that I was trolling - just to make fun you guys , no harm intended . And the "k bro " meant I agree with him but he misinterpreted it
Re: Why Are Atheists All Over The World So Slow And Irrational by KingEbukasBlog(m): 6:35am On Mar 04, 2016
Teempakguy:
And you base your claims on an even lesser minority. giving me some bullshit anecdotal evidence.. Have you EVER seen any survey that covers the entire population of a group? These are the best Scientists in the world. If we could stiffen the definition of Scientist, these ones would be the last ones to fall out. so what the Bleep are you talking about? and where is the proof to your own stupid claim that the majority are deists? Albert Einstein? grin grin mtcheew. You should even be happy. a survey conducted in 1998 among an elite science group showed a much higher number. 93% Atheist. It would seem the better you get as a scientist, The Older you grow out of religious fantasies.

You do realise that I said 0.16 percent grin . I know that you cant have the survey of an entire population but 5-10 percent of the entire population would have given a clearer picture .

concerning your last paragraph, You obviously weren't paying attention when I said,

[The reason why it is the overly Theist Nigerians that are lacking behind is because their religion promises them a heaven. a place of total enjoyment when they die. and being the lazyfucks that they are, they won't contribute anything to the world. they just come, learn, work, and die without making any impact. They are willing to rationalize the horrible concept of hell.

Seriously . You actually thought of this , typed it , then posted it grin . And I even pointed out that atheists assume a lot and your arguments are weak . The above right here is one .

In the same vein , I could list out a thousand and one events that could obliterate mankind and yet scientists are working to advance - nuclear wars , supervalcanoes , epidemics , AI Uprising , asteroid strike . Though the events are in verisimilitude , they can never happen - nothing can obliterate mankind .

The bible tells us to study to show ourselves approved and that lack of knowledge will lead to our demise - looks like the word of God refutes your suppositions and weak claims

It seems you've attracted the attention of other guys. I'm done here.

Well , the thread addresses atheism and they are atheists , so ...
Re: Why Are Atheists All Over The World So Slow And Irrational by onetrack(m): 7:38am On Mar 04, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

how ?

Devoid of substance and mildly humorous.
Re: Why Are Atheists All Over The World So Slow And Irrational by KingEbukasBlog(m): 7:43am On Mar 04, 2016
onetrack:

Devoid of substance and mildly humorous.

wink
Re: Why Are Atheists All Over The World So Slow And Irrational by frank317: 7:56am On Mar 04, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

You know this bro

I gain a lot and the benefits of being a child of God are evident in my life

Pray to God in time of trouble and He responds ASAP .

Can you provide names of these people and a video of them paying their tithes and remaining poor for 10 years .

Ignorance

Superstition

People kill for God in this dispensation ? They need to pay visits to the psychiatrists

Now with ur own mouth you call theists ignorant, superstitious and psychotic. Even u are true slow to understand how slow theists are.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Atheists All Over The World So Slow And Irrational by KingEbukasBlog(m): 8:08am On Mar 04, 2016
frank317:

Now with ur own mouth you call theists ignorant, superstitious and psychotic. Even u are true slow to understand how slow theists are.

Mumu . The thread says "Atheists are slow and irrational " . It does not imply that the theists or agnostic cant do stu.pid things .

Funny enough , the bible condemns all of the above .

Plus its a troll-thread so stop taking it personal or taking panadol undecided
Re: Why Are Atheists All Over The World So Slow And Irrational by frank317: 8:33am On Mar 04, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Mumu . The thread says "Atheists are slow and irrational " . It does not imply that the theists or agnostic cant do stu.pid things .

Funny enough , the bible condemns all of the above .

Plus its a troll-thread so stop taking it personal or taking panadol undecided

Ohhh...no vex.

I can see ur foolishness is driving you to the edge though. Just be careful u don't fall off.

Meanwhile how is the "Gods mouth piece business" going?
Re: Why Are Atheists All Over The World So Slow And Irrational by KingEbukasBlog(m): 8:43am On Mar 04, 2016
frank317:

Ohhh...no vex.

I can see ur foolishness is driving you to the edge though. Just be careful u don't fall off

But how does this stop atheists from being slow and irrational?

Meanwhile how is the "Gods mouth piece business" going?

Re: Why Are Atheists All Over The World So Slow And Irrational by frank317: 9:26am On Mar 04, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

But how does this stop atheists from being slow and irrational?

How does that stop Ebuka from being a dumbo u mean?

1 Like

Re: Why Are Atheists All Over The World So Slow And Irrational by KingEbukasBlog(m): 10:34am On Mar 04, 2016
frank317:

How does that stop Ebuka from being a dumbo u mean?

No I meant how does this stop atheists from being slow and irrational . I made it quite clear
Re: Why Are Atheists All Over The World So Slow And Irrational by frank317: 12:49pm On Mar 04, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

No I meant how does this stop atheists from being slow and irrational . I made it quite clear

No, u are so dumb that u dont even know what u are implying, let me say it more clearly: How does that stop Ebuka from being a dumbo?
Re: Why Are Atheists All Over The World So Slow And Irrational by KingEbukasBlog(m): 12:55pm On Mar 04, 2016
frank317:

No, u are so dumb that u dont even know what u are implying, let me say it more clearly: How does that stop Ebuka from being a dumbo?

No, u are so dumb that u dont even know what u are implying, let me say it more clearly: how does this stop atheists from being slow and irrational?
Re: Why Are Atheists All Over The World So Slow And Irrational by frank317: 6:40pm On Mar 04, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

No, u are so dumb that u dont even know what u are implying, let me say it more clearly: how does this stop atheists from being slow and irrational?

Everyone on Nairaland know about u and ur stoopid posts and treads... Do u even know how shocking it is to know u are a computer scientist?

On that note, I guess u are implying: how does this stop Ebuka from being a dumbo.
Re: Why Are Atheists All Over The World So Slow And Irrational by KingEbukasBlog(m): 6:54pm On Mar 04, 2016
frank317:

Everyone on Nairaland know about u and ur stoopid posts and treads... Do u even know how shocking it is to know u are a computer scientist?

On that note, I guess u are implying: how does this stop Ebuka from being a dumbo.

how does this stop atheists from being slow and irrational?

1 Like

Re: Why Are Atheists All Over The World So Slow And Irrational by frank317: 9:13pm On Mar 04, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

How does that stop Ebuka from being a dumbo?
Re: Why Are Atheists All Over The World So Slow And Irrational by KingEbukasBlog(m): 9:14pm On Mar 04, 2016
frank317:

How does that stop Ebuka from being a dumbo?

Re: Why Are Atheists All Over The World So Slow And Irrational by Judas2013: 2:35am On Mar 05, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

So how does this preclude God's existence ?

You know you just proved my point .

Re: Why Are Atheists All Over The World So Slow And Irrational by Judas2013: 2:39am On Mar 05, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Hosea 4:6

Philippians 4:6

God gave us wisdom and understanding . And showing prudence in the area of health does not reduce the efficacy of faith . You can also mock Christians for using umbrellas during rainfall since God said that He will order his angels to protect us wherever we go undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Why Your Paper Bible Is Better Than Phone Bible / Why Didn't You Go To Church?? Sundays Frequently Asked Question / The True Definition Of Athiesm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.