Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,301 members, 7,815,544 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:17 PM

“The Hausa, Backed By The Soldiers & Police, Set Vehicles, Houses On Fire"- Adio - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / “The Hausa, Backed By The Soldiers & Police, Set Vehicles, Houses On Fire"- Adio (48647 Views)

Soldiers, Police Officers Killed During Kidnap Attempt In Rivers. Graphic Photos / Pandemonium As Soldiers, Police Clash In Ekiti / Photos Of The Hausa Keke Drivers Murdered By Ritualists In Enugu Revealed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “The Hausa, Backed By The Soldiers & Police, Set Vehicles, Houses On Fire"- Adio by kenny987(f): 11:35am On Mar 04, 2016
fulanimafia:
It's amazing how IPAD touts equate a battle between illiterate okada riders on both sides into Hausa/Yoruba disharmony.

These guys are still butthurt about the joint kick their ineffectual buffoon received from these two great political heavyweights, and will clearly do anything to amplify this conflict among touts in a bid to break our winning alliance.

Pele.

It must not happen among the elite and well heeled members of the society from different tribes before we realise that there is a problem. In fact, the general pervading poverty and underdevelopment serves as kindling and gun powder that goes off at the slightest provocation.

It is the so called illiterates and less privileged that we should worry about because they are in the majority. They are always available as willing tools for destruction under the prompting and sponsorship of the bigwigs u seem to be looking out for.

It is beyond elections...that is long gone. These conflicts have been with us from independence till date and they must be addressed head on. Political undertones notwithstanding, we must come together and specify our boundaries so that no one has the impression of being in the majority or having to strive to protect their 'minority' status. It is beyond elections....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: “The Hausa, Backed By The Soldiers & Police, Set Vehicles, Houses On Fire"- Adio by fairheven: 11:36am On Mar 04, 2016
Very trivialized and bias reportage

In all of this, the so called journalist never care to hear from the Hausa community, what sort of sensational journalism is this undecided

N.U.J should not allow these kind of journalism to divide us further

4 Likes

Re: “The Hausa, Backed By The Soldiers & Police, Set Vehicles, Houses On Fire"- Adio by Nwadiala: 11:36am On Mar 04, 2016
Have you evet heard one Ghana, one Cameroon , one Italy, one England or one America. It is only here that we hear one Nigeria. What a no sense

7 Likes

Re: “The Hausa, Backed By The Soldiers & Police, Set Vehicles, Houses On Fire"- Adio by glossy6(f): 11:36am On Mar 04, 2016
It is not yet dawn and we are witnessing these
Re: “The Hausa, Backed By The Soldiers & Police, Set Vehicles, Houses On Fire"- Adio by HzRF(m): 11:37am On Mar 04, 2016
fulanimafia:
It's amazing how IPAD touts equate a battle between illiterate okada riders on both sides into Hausa/Yoruba disharmony.

These guys are still butthurt about the joint kick their ineffectual buffoon received from these two great political heavyweights, and will clearly do anything to amplify this conflict among touts in a bid to break our winning alliance.

Pele.
Greenhorn
Re: “The Hausa, Backed By The Soldiers & Police, Set Vehicles, Houses On Fire"- Adio by PenSniper: 11:38am On Mar 04, 2016
EastanPower:
A lot of Yorubas are pretending they don't know what happened yesterday. The truth is that Yorubas took a greater part of the casualties in this conflict.

All the houses, shops and cars burnt down are owned by Yorubas including a celestial church on Yoruba soil!

I keep wondering why Yorubas see Igbos as their problem when all we do is to quarell online but the hausa/fulani will vandalise, murder and rape people as they like.

If we must be honest please which people are the problem we have in
Nigeria biko nu? See what the hausa people are doing in another man's land for goodness sakes. this is nothing compared to what they do to Southerners in the north, you need to see the atrocities they commit during religious crisis in the north. embarassed embarassed

Where is the Oba of Lagos mr akiolu? When will he threaten the hausa with drowning in the lagoon

Why are these hausas not respecting their hosts

When will Yorubas demonstrate against hausas like this please?

Superstar1, Super1star MayorofLagos, Pentiumpro, Pensniper.

If you ever want to be given any attention, learn to avoid assumptions in your posts.
Contrary to your false claim, the malams took the brunt of yesterday's skemish and am sure they would be thanking their stars that army intervention was prompt.
The yorubas took on both the malams and the police on the latter's arrival but the army from Ikorodu unit rescued them.
Writing falsehood in order to make a point portrays immaturity.

As to who is the problem of nigeria, i dare say the syndicate behind nigeria's problem cuts across ethnic and tribal lines.
I am at pains to understand what makes the so-called leaders of this country think that nigeria can ever work with the present military and one-sided constitution.
Common sense should've told them that nigeria needs a review after the expiration of the amalgamation document. Everbody simply carried on as if such a major phenomenon never occured in the life of the country especially considering the litany of conflicts plagueing this country.

1 Like

Re: “The Hausa, Backed By The Soldiers & Police, Set Vehicles, Houses On Fire"- Adio by careersap: 11:39am On Mar 04, 2016
Lugard why?
Re: “The Hausa, Backed By The Soldiers & Police, Set Vehicles, Houses On Fire"- Adio by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 11:39am On Mar 04, 2016
PiperAlpha:

I agree with you. What I hate most is when you guys blame Yoruba's for everything wrong with the southern unity when GEJ should have used his time to bring the southerns regions, rather he was suckimg the balls of the Hausas. Thinking that their high population could get him a second term ticket. He romanced more with the Igbos and hausas than the Yorubas and even his own SS brothers. He had the opportunity to have ensured that country was restructured via the NC. rather he said 'balkanization of the country is a no go topic to be discussed at the NC.

The truth you guys don't want to agree is that GEJ bleeped up big time. He ought to have carried all the southern regions along. We couldn't get regionalism when a southerner was there, so we should forget.

Yorubas could have easily supported your biafra dream but how do want them to support it when all what your director did were to hurl insults at them. Supporting the Biafra cause knowing this is stupidity.

Nuff said, we have to sacrifice our ego and work together. The Hausa are dragging this country backwards with primitive way of life.
You no go face Hausas wey cause this problem abi?

3 Likes

Re: “The Hausa, Backed By The Soldiers & Police, Set Vehicles, Houses On Fire"- Adio by amodu(m): 11:39am On Mar 04, 2016
deathmen12:
never wanted to say anything on this tread...bt after seeing ur comment i have no choice but to say u re d bigest fool i have seen on dis forum. go back and read ur post again,so u mean those houses and cars belong to okada riders abi?

What do you expect from an aboki

Please stop expecting much from them so as to not be disappointed when they showcase their atomic reasoning.
Re: “The Hausa, Backed By The Soldiers & Police, Set Vehicles, Houses On Fire"- Adio by BlackPeni5: 11:39am On Mar 04, 2016
fulanimafia:
Touts were fighting, not Hausa/Fulani and Yoruba as you dearly wish.

Perhaps they were IPAD touts...love seeing you tongue in cheek.
Re: “The Hausa, Backed By The Soldiers & Police, Set Vehicles, Houses On Fire"- Adio by misgab: 11:40am On Mar 04, 2016
really interested in knowing what ur father Jagaban will do about this matter. He will prove whether he is 'omo oko abi omo ale' true son of oduduwa or a bastard.
Re: “The Hausa, Backed By The Soldiers & Police, Set Vehicles, Houses On Fire"- Adio by tivta(m): 11:40am On Mar 04, 2016
One Nigeria indeed...
Re: “The Hausa, Backed By The Soldiers & Police, Set Vehicles, Houses On Fire"- Adio by babamoha(m): 11:40am On Mar 04, 2016
Some people are just blaming the yorubas for voting for Buhari during the last general election even in 1999 when obasnjo was the sitting president their was fracas between the hausa and yoruba so the point is that the hausa people did not have proper orientation living with people that is not thier tribe and also they are not afraid of death and lastly they are not educated.just passing bye ni oooooooooo.
Re: “The Hausa, Backed By The Soldiers & Police, Set Vehicles, Houses On Fire"- Adio by carinmom(f): 11:41am On Mar 04, 2016
PiperAlpha:
God punish the soul of any Yorubas that will come and abuse ipob or whatever here. Igbos are not our enemy.
It's high time the SW governors checkmate the massive influx of these blood sucking demons. God save my people from docility especially the Muslims.

Everyone is free to live anywhere in Naija. That is why there is no part of the country where you cannot find Hausa, Yoruba or Igbo whether in the north or in the south.
Re: “The Hausa, Backed By The Soldiers & Police, Set Vehicles, Houses On Fire"- Adio by ariyike23(f): 11:41am On Mar 04, 2016
i know definitely this will end sumday.Yoruba this,Igbo this,Hausa dat. May God help this country with our shallow thinking.
Re: “The Hausa, Backed By The Soldiers & Police, Set Vehicles, Houses On Fire"- Adio by Sheggy13(m): 11:42am On Mar 04, 2016
There have been clashes between Yorubas and Hausas in Lagos as far back as I know in places like Idi-Araba, even before Buhari dreamt of becoming President. So I really don't why some Igbos on this thread are making this about majority of Yorubas voting for Buhari against GEJ, even when this same Yorubas voted GEJ en masse in 2011 and many prominent Yorubas fought against the perceived plans of Turai and her crew of not wanting to relinquish power to GEJ even when Yar'Adua was incapacitated. You read lame statements like "let them enjoy their change","They ganged up with Hausas to shame Igbos" bla bla.. Dumb people everywhere.

9 Likes

Re: “The Hausa, Backed By The Soldiers & Police, Set Vehicles, Houses On Fire"- Adio by RZArecta(m): 11:43am On Mar 04, 2016
mummydirect:

my friend forget that boy him never near warri before, only ekpan boys don do to handle those people.
me I get time for internet voltron before ? I know their type well well
Re: “The Hausa, Backed By The Soldiers & Police, Set Vehicles, Houses On Fire"- Adio by freshawag: 11:43am On Mar 04, 2016
fulanimafia:

These guys are still butthurt about the joint kick their ineffectual buffoon received from these two great political he avyweights, and will clearly do anything to amplify this conflict among touts in a bid to break our winning alliance.

Pele.
you really nned to examine your brain.

2 Likes

Re: “The Hausa, Backed By The Soldiers & Police, Set Vehicles, Houses On Fire"- Adio by Nobody: 11:43am On Mar 04, 2016
fulanimafia:

Pele.

We can see how well the WINNING ALLIANCE worked between Wednesday and Yesterday in Ikorodu.

1 Like

Re: “The Hausa, Backed By The Soldiers & Police, Set Vehicles, Houses On Fire"- Adio by ibadanfinest(m): 11:44am On Mar 04, 2016
InyinyaAgbaOku:

When was their ab ethnic war in the east?

Read in btw the line.Am talking of security agency trying to clamp down and support one side instead of being a peace maker.

In the eastern case its security clamping down on protesters.
Re: “The Hausa, Backed By The Soldiers & Police, Set Vehicles, Houses On Fire"- Adio by Irore: 11:44am On Mar 04, 2016
aljharem:
Na dem dem vote change na

abeg

Yes because the ineffectual buffon let us down as his understanding of Presidency and governance is sharing money.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “The Hausa, Backed By The Soldiers & Police, Set Vehicles, Houses On Fire"- Adio by EZENDDIGBO(m): 11:45am On Mar 04, 2016
EastanPower:
A lot of Yorubas are pretending they don't know what happened yesterday. The truth is that Yorubas took a greater part of the casualties in this conflict.

All the houses, shops and cars burnt down are owned by Yorubas including a celestial church on Yoruba soil!

I keep wondering why Yorubas see Igbos as their problem when all we do is to quarell online but the hausa/fulani will vandalise, murder and rape people as they like.

If we must be honest please which people are the problem we have in Nigeria biko nu? See what the hausa people are doing in another man's land for goodness sakes. this is nothing compared to what they do to Southerners in the north, you need to see the atrocities they commit during religious crisis in the north. embarassed embarassed

Where is the Oba of Lagos mr akiolu? When will he threaten the hausa with drowning in the lagoon

Why are these hausas not respecting their hosts

When will Yorubas demonstrate against hausas like this please?

Superstar1, Super1star,superstar1, ilekeh, tonytony208, Fanirandele, Tolatutu,
Omololu007, IYANGBALI, virginfinder, MrMbaM, januzaj,
Aareonakakanfo, ExInferis, omonnakoda,
BlackrulesDworld, DaBullIT, seunmsg, IyaIode
MayorofLagos, Pentiumpro, Pensniper.
they said ndigbos do not respects the host community, ndigbos do not obeyed the laws of the lands. Ndigbos re parasites, ndigbos re taking them for granted always. Etc
They only know how to insults and bully ndigbos. But see what the real enemies re doing to them now. I was surprised on tuesday evening, nobody talks about it, I even checked front page. No news about the incidence that occurs at mile12. So I kept quiet since nobody wants to discuss it.

The yorubas said other tribes re quiet and they don't cause trouble to their host community,they re this and that, they re gentle and more civilised than the igbos lol, they re better than the igbos. Very soon, e go clear for una eyes.

If igbos can lived in your community for over 60years without crisis or misunderstanding, that tribe deserves an award. Take it or leave it sir.
they re unique.

We re not your problems, we re peace loving tribe sir. One love.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: “The Hausa, Backed By The Soldiers & Police, Set Vehicles, Houses On Fire"- Adio by Nobody: 11:46am On Mar 04, 2016
superstar1:

It is a lie. Hausas took greater casualties.

I am not interested in your glorification of horror.

Stop trying to console yourself

1 Like

Re: “The Hausa, Backed By The Soldiers & Police, Set Vehicles, Houses On Fire"- Adio by Nobody: 11:46am On Mar 04, 2016
carinmom:

Everyone is free to live anywhere in Naija. That is why there is no part of the country where you cannot find Hausa, Yoruba or Igbo whether in the north or in the south.
I agree with you. I used to be the most liberal person on earth, but my sister, everyone has a breaking point, and I think I have reached mine!
modified:
Checks her profile

*sighs*

2 Likes

Re: “The Hausa, Backed By The Soldiers & Police, Set Vehicles, Houses On Fire"- Adio by obailala(m): 11:46am On Mar 04, 2016
Nigeria was blessed with abundant human and material resources, but cursed with tribe and religion.

1 Like

Re: “The Hausa, Backed By The Soldiers & Police, Set Vehicles, Houses On Fire"- Adio by Orikinla(m): 11:47am On Mar 04, 2016
EastanPower:
I read recently that Buhari has ordered investigations into the Agatu attacks and I am wondering whether Buhari has not been in this country and is not aware of all the attacks being carried out by Fulani herdsmen all over the country. What useless investigation does Buhari want again or is he not aware that the fulani invaders have been rated as the fourth deadliest terror group in the world I am beginning to think that it is possible the fulani herdsmen have killed more innocent Nigerians than boko haram. We dwell too much on boko haram attacks because they use bombs but fulanis invade communities at night, rape women and kill people in mass.

With the rate at which the people of the MB are being killed by the fulani invaders, it is a question of when not how they would eventually exterminate the MB people and occupy their lands. Infact, I believe that the fulani have earmarked the MB lands as grazing fields for their cattle.

Why so much double standard in Nigeria? We see fulani herdsmen walking in broad daylight with AK 47 riffles while security agents look the other way! If an Igbo or Yoruba man should be found with even a locally made pistol at night he might spend the rest of his life in Kirikiri that is if he is not killed by the police.

Are the fulanis are special class of Nigerian citizens such that they are allowed to move around with Ak 47s? Nigerian soldiers have been shooting and killing unarmed IPOB protesters but stand and do nothing when fulanis move in droves into communities, rape women and kill people in mass. What is happening?

What we expect from Buhari is to instruct the military to engage and wipe out these fulani invaders but he will never do this because they are his brothers. Buhari is such a hypocrite, no wonder he threw Ekwueme, an Igbo man into prison and placed Shagari his fulani brother under house arrest and Shagari was the president that was overthrown not Ekwueme!

I call on other Nigerian to note that we must form a united front against the invading fulanis from Futa Jallon. The fulanis are hell bent on carrying to assignment that Ahmadu bello gave to them.

See some links to the atrocities of the fulani in Nigeria.

http://venturesafrica.com/terror-groups-one-two-many-nigerian-fulani-herdsmen-are-one-of-five-deadliest-terror-groups-in-the-world/

http://www.ngrguardiannews.com/2016/02/hundreds-feared-killed-as-herdsmen-attack-benue/

http://dailypost.ng/2016/02/23/breaking-many-killed-as-suspected-fulani-herdsmen-raid-agatu-community/
https://www.nairaland.com/882086/fulani-herdsmen-attacks-oyo-indigenes

http://odili.net/news/source/2011/jun/23/817.html

https://www.nairaland.com/1016001/ekiti-farmers-marauding-herdsmen

http://leadership.ng/nga/articles/20713/2012/03/30/farmers_protest_rape_women_fulani_bororo.html

http://sunnewsonline.com/new/cover/fulani-herdsmen-rape-newly-wed-in-ogun/.
. Well written. I read it and understood and I am prepared to defend the safety and security of our people from the south west to the south east and south-south. The impunity of the terrorists from the north must end. The deliberate silence of President Muhammadu Buhari on the trespassers from his region is enough proof of his loyalty and support of their atrocities in the southern states of Nigeria. But we must not make the mistakes Biafra made by rushing to declare the republic without the arms to defend Biafra. I advise those who have not done so, to read "Art of War" by Sun Tzu. Don't go to the battle you cannot win. Wait. Watch. Work. Win.

2 Likes

Re: “The Hausa, Backed By The Soldiers & Police, Set Vehicles, Houses On Fire"- Adio by PenSniper: 11:47am On Mar 04, 2016
kenny987:

See, it's time to be honest. If we keep glossing over bald faced facts, we will go nowhere and the unnecessary loss of lives and property will continue unabated. This statement u made is just a cosmetic cover up of the real gangrenous wound festering underneath.

WE ARE NOT ONE! Nigeria is a group of individual nations lumped together to
satisfy the greedy desires of the British over a century ago. However, we ought to have come of age to address our differences and spell out terms of existence going forward. As it currently stands, there is too much animosity
, grudge and pain over unhealed wounds. If they are not addressed with determined reparation and proactive solutions, then Nigeria remains an accident waiting to
happen to the largest congregation of Africans.

Nigeria is not one and can never be one.
Anything short of full regionalism or con-federation cannot work in this country.
The problems bedeviling this country will continue to get worse until the bubble will burst through an unexpected catalyst.

1 Like

Re: “The Hausa, Backed By The Soldiers & Police, Set Vehicles, Houses On Fire"- Adio by blackboy(m): 11:48am On Mar 04, 2016
A good example why state police should not be allowed. Security agencies taking sides in a conflict/crisis is a big disgrace.
Even the NA is not exonerated. A big disgrace. Rubbish. God save this country. Those we voted for just need to fix this country. The police , the army and judiciary needs fixing
Re: “The Hausa, Backed By The Soldiers & Police, Set Vehicles, Houses On Fire"- Adio by 2sexyus: 11:50am On Mar 04, 2016
EggovinMma:
cheesy cheesy

One Nigeria is really working
Nne Kedu? I used to be an advocate of one Nigeria, but not anymore. Ese Oruru saga and the measure meted at her parents in their bid to rescue their child really got to me.

Despite glaring evidence, the likes of carinmom, a woman and an expectant mother, saw Ese as the offender while absolving Yinusa of the crime. Make we no talk of 9jjj own who said he is happy that Ese is pregnant.

Someone asked a question in an Hausa dominated facebook group that if the table was turned, would they tolerate what happened to Ese? One said he won't wait for 7 months to Annihilate the culprit and his entire family.

Education is useless to this people.

Henceforth, I am in full support of the disintegration of a Nigeria.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: “The Hausa, Backed By The Soldiers & Police, Set Vehicles, Houses On Fire"- Adio by freshvine(f): 11:50am On Mar 04, 2016
Real life story.

Two robbers broke into a rich man house in Port Harcourt, tie the hausa guard and went in to rob the man. After the were done and ready to go, unfortunately for them the guard they tied at the security post was nowhere to be found at the gate and before theh could figure out what happened the guard stab them from behind and over powered them and start shouting for help that night.

His two captives spoke hausa to him and after verifying they were indeed hausa men like him, he untied them, ask them to escape and went in instead to kill his oga. According to the oga, he was stabbed severally by his security and thinking he was already dead, the hausa security fled before policemen came to his rescue that night.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Woman Sets Up Friend For Eight-Man Rape Gang In Adamawa / Ukaeke Grace Nwamaka & Agu Gabriel Odinaka Missing Nigerians In Dubai / 120 Cultists Arrested By Police During The Celebration Of Their Anniversary.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.