Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,084 members, 7,811,041 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:25 PM

Imagine A World Without Oloshoo $ Prostitutes - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Imagine A World Without Oloshoo $ Prostitutes (3672 Views)

See What A Feminist Has To Say About A World Without Men / Belgian Couple Traveling The World Without Clothes / Underaged Prostitutes Take Over Zimbabwe Bushes, Lure Passersby For Sex (Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Imagine A World Without Oloshoo $ Prostitutes by BiggerBangs: 10:47pm On Mar 04, 2016
Seriously people tends to shy away from this... And usually paints Runs girls and prostitutes bad while sometimes in their life time they have patronised them.

Nigerians girls too dey form,thats why we have more young men and even elderly ones at asewo joints.

I believed without commercial sex workers and Runs girls... There would be more rape cases and child molestion.

What's your take about this? Can you or have you ever pay to bleep a girl before ?

1 Like

Re: Imagine A World Without Oloshoo $ Prostitutes by Nobody: 10:56pm On Mar 04, 2016
Ok. I just imagined it. What next?
Re: Imagine A World Without Oloshoo $ Prostitutes by Nobody: 11:22pm On Mar 04, 2016
U said exactly what I had in mind. Rape case will increase.

2 Likes

Re: Imagine A World Without Oloshoo $ Prostitutes by babdap: 11:52pm On Mar 04, 2016
Na only for heaven.
Re: Imagine A World Without Oloshoo $ Prostitutes by Khd95(m): 11:54pm On Mar 04, 2016
Papa dey rape pikin,pastor dey rape church members,alufa dey rape neighbors girls etc.

Now temmme who olosho help

1 Like

Re: Imagine A World Without Oloshoo $ Prostitutes by Nobody: 3:20am On Mar 05, 2016
Guys will prostrate and beg 2 have sex with their gfs.

Guys will have respect 4 dir gfs

There won't be 'fvck ur pussy' bcox pvssy dey scarce.

There won't be 'all ladies are oloshos'

In short, guys brain will make sense better than it is now cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Imagine A World Without Oloshoo $ Prostitutes by 2dice(m): 7:20am On Mar 05, 2016
Yarn the Person above me need Cane

1 Like

Re: Imagine A World Without Oloshoo $ Prostitutes by SexyCeline(f): 7:31am On Mar 05, 2016
It would have added more value to our pvssy... Guys will have to cry and be forced to dish out the damn ring b4 munching our pvssy. It would have been a great world.
Re: Imagine A World Without Oloshoo $ Prostitutes by Nobody: 7:40am On Mar 05, 2016
HateU2:

Guys will grovel 4 dir gfs

Guys won't be able to say 'fvck ur Kitty-Cat' when she acts up.

Guys would lose the privilege of saying 'all ladies are oloshos' when she goes about cultivating multiple partnerships with all sorts of strange men.

In short, guys brain will have been rendered more mumuish than it was before eating the forbidden fruit.
My dear you've said it all. Pls wake me up from this nightmare of a world without oloshos, I can't stand the horror tongue
What if guys actually had to depend on the benevolence of women to exfoliate? We for don dey carry bloated sac by now lipsrsealed
Re: Imagine A World Without Oloshoo $ Prostitutes by pbs4real(m): 7:56am On Mar 05, 2016
SexyCeline:
It would have added more value to our pvssy... Guys will have to cry and be forced to dish out the damn ring b4 munching our pvssy. It would have been a great world.
tongue
Re: Imagine A World Without Oloshoo $ Prostitutes by Greene66: 8:22am On Mar 05, 2016
Be deceiving your self

By d time dey grab u rape ur asassa sass like fvck. Beg ko.

Because una be gold or visa
HateU2:

Re: Imagine A World Without Oloshoo $ Prostitutes by obontami: 8:55am On Mar 05, 2016
SexyCeline:
It would have added more value to our pvssy... Guys will have to cry and be forced to dish out the damn ring b4 munching our pvssy . It would have been a great world.

Special thanks to the induvidual(s) that invented prostitution

2 Likes

Re: Imagine A World Without Oloshoo $ Prostitutes by obontami: 8:56am On Mar 05, 2016
HateU2:

All thanks to ALMIGHTY GOD that what you typed up there is the other way round
Re: Imagine A World Without Oloshoo $ Prostitutes by SexyCeline(f): 9:46am On Mar 05, 2016
obontami:

Special thanks to the induvidual(s) that invented prostitution
Hmm obontami

1 Like

Re: Imagine A World Without Oloshoo $ Prostitutes by kalu01(m): 9:58am On Mar 05, 2016
Op olosho has been around before your grand parents were born.

1 Like

Re: Imagine A World Without Oloshoo $ Prostitutes by Peacefulgold(m): 10:49am On Mar 05, 2016
It's just like imagning dis world witout alcohol....
Re: Imagine A World Without Oloshoo $ Prostitutes by Nobody: 11:15am On Mar 05, 2016
Rollar:
My dear you've said it all. Pls wake me up from this nightmare of a world without oloshos, I can't stand the horror tongue
What if guys actually had to depend on the benevolence of women to exfoliate? We for don dey carry bloated sac by now lipsrsealed
See them cool. So, una dey carry olosho too undecided
Re: Imagine A World Without Oloshoo $ Prostitutes by Nobody: 11:16am On Mar 05, 2016
Greene66:
Be deceiving your self

By d time dey grab u rape ur asassa sass like fvck. Beg ko.

Because una be gold or visa
undecided undecided
Repeat urself
Re: Imagine A World Without Oloshoo $ Prostitutes by Nobody: 11:18am On Mar 05, 2016
obontami:

All thanks to ALMIGHTY GOD that what you typed up there is the other way round
onisokuso omode undecided
Re: Imagine A World Without Oloshoo $ Prostitutes by Nobody: 11:26am On Mar 05, 2016
HateU2:
See them cool. So, una dey carry olosho too undecided
Hmmm. Let me break it down for you. Unless a guy is dating a virgin, any girl he's sleeping with has definitely slept with other men. In my experience, it is impossible to date a chick (especially in this country) without parting with some cash, either by way of gifts, recharge cards, dates or outright exchange of cash. So this means one way or the other, when a guy sleeps with a girl, he 'pays'. In the words of oloshos "all girls dey do ashewo, only be say we dey collect am for street while you dey collect am for house." So excluding virgins, a guy's bae has slept with other guys, just like oloshos. The only difference is the number and frequency. Thus I see no difference in taking a girl out on a date, buying her recharge cards and using my credit to call her (which may amount to 3k) and walking up to a girl on the street and offering her 3k for the same 'services'.
Hope you get the rationale? cool

5 Likes

Re: Imagine A World Without Oloshoo $ Prostitutes by Ejytex(m): 12:20pm On Mar 05, 2016
SexyCeline:
Is not late o... it depend on how u package urself,hw expensive u made urself.sooo takenote
Re: Imagine A World Without Oloshoo $ Prostitutes by Nobody: 1:07pm On Mar 05, 2016
Rollar:
Hmmm. Let me break it down for you. Unless a guy is dating a virgin, any girl he's sleeping with has definitely slept with other men. In my experience, it is impossible to date a chick (especially in this country) without parting with some cash, either by way of gifts, recharge cards, dates or outright exchange of cash. So this means one way or the other, when a guy sleeps with a girl, he 'pays'. In the words of oloshos "all girls dey do ashewo, only be say we dey collect am for street while you dey collect am for house." So excluding virgins, a guy's bae has slept with other guys, just like oloshos. The only difference is the number and frequency. Thus I see no difference in taking a girl out on a date, buying her recharge cards and using my credit to call her (which may amount to 3k) and walking up to a girl on the street and offering her 3k for the same 'services'.
Hope you get the rationale? cool
wait, are you saying the reason why you are with your bae according to you is to get the same service a love peddler is rendering shocked
Re: Imagine A World Without Oloshoo $ Prostitutes by obontami: 4:14pm On Mar 05, 2016
HateU2:
onisokuso omode undecided
angry
Re: Imagine A World Without Oloshoo $ Prostitutes by ezychris(m): 6:04pm On Mar 05, 2016
SexyCeline:
Even before the coming of Christ, there were harlots. That didn't cause the "DEVALUATION" of the pussies of the women of those days.
Girls of nowadays too tear eye, even if olosho no dey, una go still mke pussies of nowadays valueless
Re: Imagine A World Without Oloshoo $ Prostitutes by Nobody: 8:07am On Mar 06, 2016
pucelle:

wait, are you saying the reason why you are with your bae according to you is to get the same service a love peddler is rendering shocked
I'm saying most chicks these days have very little to offer, apart from the services oloshos also render. Really, how many ladies do you know that support their guys financially, provide practical financial advise/investment strategies etc?

2 Likes

Re: Imagine A World Without Oloshoo $ Prostitutes by Walexsammy(m): 10:58am On Mar 06, 2016
Rollar:
U jst nailed it
Re: Imagine A World Without Oloshoo $ Prostitutes by Nobody: 12:19pm On Mar 06, 2016
Rollar:
I'm saying most chicks these days have very little to offer, apart from the services oloshos also render. Really, how many ladies do you know that support their guys financially, provide practical financial advise/investment strategies etc?
if most chicks these days have little to offer apart from the services oloshos also offer then there is a certain percent that have other things to offer isn't it,then why the generalization in your first statement? undecided

or birds of the same feathers flocks together,surely you attract your kind tongue
Re: Imagine A World Without Oloshoo $ Prostitutes by Nobody: 12:36pm On Mar 06, 2016
pucelle:

if most chicks these days have little to offer apart from the services oloshos also offer then there is a certain percent that have other things to offer isn't it,then why the generalization in your first statement? undecided

or birds of the same feathers flocks together,surely you attract your kind tongue
Oh sorry, my bad. I didn't mean every single chick is like that, its just that the ones that have something to offer are few and far between. Its not a matter of what I attract, its a matter of availability. If 7 out of every 10 girls I meet have nothing to offer, my chances of 'attracting' the remaining 3 are slim, because they'll either be too focused on building a life for themselves or would otherwise be already spoken for. This means the likelihood of me meeting an 'average' Naija babe far outweighs my chances of meeting a 'unique' one. Quite frankly I'm not the luckiest guy on earth, so I'll just stick to the run-of-the-mill money-draining chicks.....or oloshos.....whichever I meet first cool

1 Like

Re: Imagine A World Without Oloshoo $ Prostitutes by Nobody: 1:00pm On Mar 06, 2016
Rollar:
Oh sorry, my bad. I didn't mean every single chick is like that, its just that the ones that have something to offer are few and far between. Its not a matter of what I attract, its a matter of availability. If 7 out of every 10 girls I meet have nothing to offer, my chances of 'attracting' the remaining 3 are slim, because they'll either be too focused on building a life for themselves or would otherwise be already spoken for. This means the likelihood of me meeting an 'average' Naija babe far outweighs my chances of meeting a 'unique' one. Quite frankly I'm not the luckiest guy on earth, so I'll just stick to the run-of-the-mill money-draining chicks.....or oloshos.....whichever I meet first cool
then make do and accept your fate tongue
might be destiny or probably you you have notthing to offer yourself tongue
Re: Imagine A World Without Oloshoo $ Prostitutes by Nobody: 3:26pm On Mar 06, 2016
pucelle:

then make do and accept your fate tongue
might be destiny or probably you you have notthing to offer yourself tongue
That's the summary of my comment. I have in fact embraced my fate. I understood what you meant by your "birds of a feather" jab, I just chose to ignore it. What I have to offer is exactly what I stated. I can provide good company with witty/humorous banter when we're in the mood and insightful good conversation when we're in a more serious mood. I can make logical and practical financial suggestions, bordering from efficient management of income to investment opportunities. But to be frank, majority of girls these days don't give a hoot about all that. They just want a guy with a ride and lots of cash to spend on fancy hairstyles and the latest fashion trends. I'm not overly rich, so I make do with girls that are desperate enough to manage the little funds I have to spare, or I settle for runs girls. Hope this clears any confusion you may have had.
Re: Imagine A World Without Oloshoo $ Prostitutes by YemziAdez(m): 5:28pm On Mar 06, 2016
@Rollar you just dey give me Inspiration.
I appreciate your sense of reasoning and the way U combine those words.
If I become of age I go like be like you o.

1 Like

Re: Imagine A World Without Oloshoo $ Prostitutes by skywalker240(m): 5:57pm On Mar 06, 2016
HateU2:

So u mean we should keep pleading heaven and earth just to see kitty ?and u wont postrate when it comes to askin 4 iphone?

SMH 4 dis one,..
#team olosho all d way because of women like u.

(1) (2) (Reply)

See The Big Brother Housemate All Nigerian Ladies Are Tripping For / Nollywood' Most Beautiful Actress, Genny Uzoma Stuns In New Picture / Abia State 1million Naira Bride Price List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.