Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,316 members, 7,819,073 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:53 AM

He Broke-up With Her Because Her Breasts Keeps Shrinking/sagging - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Broke-up With Her Because Her Breasts Keeps Shrinking/sagging (4971 Views)

He Broke Up With Me.... When He Noticed Am Over Him,he Did This / I Loved Him, He Broke My Heart, And I Have Been Cursing Him Deep. / I Stormed His Wedding & Made Him Cry After He Broke My Heart (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Broke-up With Her Because Her Breasts Keeps Shrinking/sagging by engrfaruq(m): 11:23pm On Mar 05, 2016
A friend of mine finally made up his mind to tell me the reason why he parted ways with his girlfriend.

He told me that he only touched her breast once in a while i.e not all the times... but he noticed that the boobs keeps shrinking by themselves meaning they are being touched frequently... hence the break up.

To me his statement made no sense but he insisted that not long ago the breasts were firm and soft and they were in distant relationship only for him to come and meet sagging breasts.

Do you support him? me i didn't oo.
Re: He Broke-up With Her Because Her Breasts Keeps Shrinking/sagging by ladyF(f): 11:23pm On Mar 05, 2016
lol your friend can lie ehnn.

Word on the street is that the more you touch it, the bigger it gets, I don't know how true it is o, na wetin I hear be that. So your friends excuse doesn't hold water.

2 Likes

Re: He Broke-up With Her Because Her Breasts Keeps Shrinking/sagging by Nobody: 11:24pm On Mar 05, 2016
It's always a friend

A friend indeed

The poster above me, how was jamb? Result out yet?

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: He Broke-up With Her Because Her Breasts Keeps Shrinking/sagging by ladyF(f): 11:25pm On Mar 05, 2016
The poster above me, result don show o, dem dash me 40 marks join. grin
Re: He Broke-up With Her Because Her Breasts Keeps Shrinking/sagging by Cutehector(m): 11:26pm On Mar 05, 2016
grin cheesy her breast be shrinking like d naira

2 Likes

Re: He Broke-up With Her Because Her Breasts Keeps Shrinking/sagging by kestolove95(m): 11:27pm On Mar 05, 2016
Let her take it to d senate let dem pad it for her d way nigeria constitution was padded

1 Like

Re: He Broke-up With Her Because Her Breasts Keeps Shrinking/sagging by kimnicki(f): 11:27pm On Mar 05, 2016
mumu talk

1 Like

Re: He Broke-up With Her Because Her Breasts Keeps Shrinking/sagging by engrfaruq(m): 11:30pm On Mar 05, 2016
ladyF:

Word on the street is that the more you touch it, the bigger it gets, I don't know how true it is o, na wetin I hear be that. So your friends excuse doesn't hold water.

wow good.. can u give me supporting facts so i can convince him that if at all they were frequently touched then they should of enlarged.
Re: He Broke-up With Her Because Her Breasts Keeps Shrinking/sagging by freakthingz(m): 11:31pm On Mar 05, 2016
Bich azz nigga

After oversucking it he is now saying its sagging didn't he see the brest before.....

1 Like

Re: He Broke-up With Her Because Her Breasts Keeps Shrinking/sagging by engrfaruq(m): 11:32pm On Mar 05, 2016
LadyF the more they're touched the bigger they become... are u talking from xperience?
Re: He Broke-up With Her Because Her Breasts Keeps Shrinking/sagging by StefanSalvatore: 11:34pm On Mar 05, 2016
Exactly tell ur friend y must e b d only 1 servicing it grin grin

If e wanted it alone e should av bn around n not in a long distance crap
Re: He Broke-up With Her Because Her Breasts Keeps Shrinking/sagging by ladyF(f): 11:35pm On Mar 05, 2016
engrfaruq:

wow good.. can u give me supporting facts so i can convince him that if at all they were frequently touched then they should of enlarged.

Just did a search, oya read this link. How to increase size with massage. http://www.agirlwhomakes.com/2015/04/how-to-increase-breast-size-with-massage.html

lmao and no, ayam not talking from experience. I don't know how true it is abeg, you can find one of your friends to test it on maybe. grin
Re: He Broke-up With Her Because Her Breasts Keeps Shrinking/sagging by engrfaruq(m): 11:44pm On Mar 05, 2016
ladyF:

Just did a search, oya read this link. How to increase size with massage. http://www.agirlwhomakes.com/2015/04/how-to-increase-breast-size-with-massage.html

lmao and no, ayam not talking from experience. I don't know how true it is abeg, you can find one of your friends to test it on maybe. grin

Chai LadyF this ur link is quite educating.... so am thru with the theoretical aspect.... lets fix date for the practical..... lmao
Re: He Broke-up With Her Because Her Breasts Keeps Shrinking/sagging by Nobody: 11:45pm On Mar 05, 2016
ladyF:
The poster above me, result don show o, dem dash me 40 marks join. grin
and the final score is?
Re: He Broke-up With Her Because Her Breasts Keeps Shrinking/sagging by tooman: 11:48pm On Mar 05, 2016
OP Don lie Na You not your friend
Re: He Broke-up With Her Because Her Breasts Keeps Shrinking/sagging by Nobody: 11:48pm On Mar 05, 2016
Breast don't just shrink an if they sag it's likely cause they got bigger.

2 Likes

Re: He Broke-up With Her Because Her Breasts Keeps Shrinking/sagging by ladyF(f): 11:49pm On Mar 05, 2016
engrfaruq:

Chai LadyF this ur link is quite educating.... so am thru with the theoretical aspect.... lets fix date for the practical..... lmao
You're welcome! You don't need to fix a date na, just start trying it on yours.... tongue
Re: He Broke-up With Her Because Her Breasts Keeps Shrinking/sagging by ladyF(f): 11:49pm On Mar 05, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
and the final score is?
lmao abeg no ask me, shame dey catch me to talk my JAMB score. grin
Re: He Broke-up With Her Because Her Breasts Keeps Shrinking/sagging by engrfaruq(m): 11:56pm On Mar 05, 2016
tooman:
OP Don lie Na You not your friend
Lolz... am not a fan of boobs... Cos they don't last long.

2 Likes

Re: He Broke-up With Her Because Her Breasts Keeps Shrinking/sagging by engrfaruq(m): 11:59pm On Mar 05, 2016
ladyF:

You're welcome! You don't need to fix a date na, just start trying it on yours.... tongue

Lolz.... my chest flat like LadyF's own

Re: He Broke-up With Her Because Her Breasts Keeps Shrinking/sagging by Nobody: 12:04am On Mar 06, 2016
ladyF:

lmao abeg no ask me, shame dey catch me to talk my JAMB score. grin
oya whisper am
Re: He Broke-up With Her Because Her Breasts Keeps Shrinking/sagging by Kondomatic(m): 12:05am On Mar 06, 2016
Change don catch up with the breasts.
Re: He Broke-up With Her Because Her Breasts Keeps Shrinking/sagging by ladyF(f): 12:06am On Mar 06, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
oya whisper am
cry
Re: He Broke-up With Her Because Her Breasts Keeps Shrinking/sagging by Nobody: 12:11am On Mar 06, 2016
ladyF:

cry
wow! That's quit impressive. You must have studied real hard
Re: He Broke-up With Her Because Her Breasts Keeps Shrinking/sagging by ladyF(f): 12:13am On Mar 06, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
wow! That's quit impressive. You must have studied real hard
hehehe thanks smiley I really did try my best...
Re: He Broke-up With Her Because Her Breasts Keeps Shrinking/sagging by Nobody: 12:22am On Mar 06, 2016
ladyF:

hehehe thanks smiley I really did try my best...
I'm sure yur putting in for Medical Course in Uni. Right?
Re: He Broke-up With Her Because Her Breasts Keeps Shrinking/sagging by Pheals(f): 1:08am On Mar 06, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
I'm sure yur putting in for Medical Course in Uni. Right?
yes for o.a.u ....how many years be that oya add
striking year join
Re: He Broke-up With Her Because Her Breasts Keeps Shrinking/sagging by pman06(m): 1:32am On Mar 06, 2016
freakthingz:
Bich azz nigga

After oversucking it he is now saying its sagging didn't he see the brest before.....

grin grin grin
Re: He Broke-up With Her Because Her Breasts Keeps Shrinking/sagging by Nobody: 4:23am On Mar 06, 2016
Pheals:
yes for o.a.u ....how many years be that oya add
striking year join
10 yrs for start grin cheesy cheesy
Re: He Broke-up With Her Because Her Breasts Keeps Shrinking/sagging by cruzita(f): 5:38am On Mar 06, 2016
tell your friend to hold on to her,when the naira equals dollar the breast will become firm again
Re: He Broke-up With Her Because Her Breasts Keeps Shrinking/sagging by Nobody: 5:45am On Mar 06, 2016
She might have done a recent abortion. Probe well and thank me later.cheesy
Re: He Broke-up With Her Because Her Breasts Keeps Shrinking/sagging by femi4: 6:39am On Mar 06, 2016
ladyF:

hummm....coming from fiki

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Negative Experience With Marijuana Substance Abuse. / I Love You But... / I Officially Want An Nl Romance,single Guys Only.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.