Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,567 members, 7,820,047 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:00 AM

Rule 9: Matters Arising. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rule 9: Matters Arising. (5062 Views)

Dear Seun, Your "Rule 9" Is Against Social Justice And Democratic Tenet / Nairaland Rule#9 Discrimination Against A Section Of Nigeria. - My Opinion / Biafra And Nairaland Rule 9 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rule 9: Matters Arising. by tomakint: 12:16pm On Mar 06, 2016
Obiagelli:
Omenka just ignore the troll, na she go tire. There is this egusisoup clown and many more that have tried it in the past, na them tire in the end.
You need lessons from beremx, though i know female troll can be something else but in the end, na dem go tire
But you are not helping Omenka with this your "piece of advice" you are only stoking the embers of discord more by making him to feel he is not guilty of what he is accusing others of By the way, how you dey?

2 Likes

Re: Rule 9: Matters Arising. by omenka(m): 12:16pm On Mar 06, 2016
tomakint:

Now Omenka, imagine this mumu impostor (who knows nothing about me) now quoting and attacking me without me quoting him and the next thing I decided to write an epistle just to air my views cheesy cheesy quit this line of reasoning my friend, Omenka, BeClever has said it all.
I just dey take corner eye dey observe you.

Continue you hear.
Re: Rule 9: Matters Arising. by IVORY2009(m): 12:17pm On Mar 06, 2016
Anything or substance that does not kill you, usually makes you stronger, cyber bully is here to stay, as far as u are on the internet, it can never be completely eliminated.

*Double Id everywhere*
Re: Rule 9: Matters Arising. by hurricaneChris: 12:21pm On Mar 06, 2016
Dude regards this forum as life and death.

Wow!! Smh

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rule 9: Matters Arising. by APCcrimesHD: 12:21pm On Mar 06, 2016
EZENDDIGBO:
don't you know some people re so emotional? So when you re abusing and cursing the igbos and yorubas, you should be mindful of your words/statements cos you and your fellow insulters maybe hurting those that read your comments.

You type as if you are new here... Don't you know the guy? He insults too...Take a look at his posts.. I am so surprised he can "wail" here about insults... It's like taking your own bitter pill... grin

If you can't take the heat, then leave the kitchen!

You insult people and you want others to dance atilogun for you... You must be a comedian... grin

2 Likes

Re: Rule 9: Matters Arising. by Collynzo999: 12:23pm On Mar 06, 2016
[s]
tomakint:

This is 2016, when you started this ur pirilolongo yiri few years back I thought it was a joke now see your life again in a new year....you have never been positive in your online life about others and I feel for you.
[/s]

Bro, you are mistaking me for yourself. It seems old age is telling on you, i wish you well old man.

3 Likes

Re: Rule 9: Matters Arising. by Ezenwammadu(m): 12:23pm On Mar 06, 2016
The problem is that some people takes this forum and themselves way too seriously

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rule 9: Matters Arising. by EZENDDIGBO(m): 12:25pm On Mar 06, 2016
Emekamex:
This thread is completely unnecessary.

Rule 20. Complaints to or against moderators must be sent privately. Please don't disobey, disrespect, or defame them.

@op, you should have sent this long piece to the Mod privately.
guy as the op talk am publicly, naiam good pass jor, see make I tell you,at the mentions of those mods names, dem go read am here and see the comments of other pipu too, then dem go amend their ways.

The bans should be active for 3days, not for two weeks and so, then they will come back and starts commenting. Politics section seems to be boring because of that. Though that s what I have observes so far. They should look into their rules and make amends.
Re: Rule 9: Matters Arising. by TruthisGOD: 12:25pm On Mar 06, 2016
The way people comment here as their life depends on Nairaland. Very funny.
Re: Rule 9: Matters Arising. by Collynzo999: 12:26pm On Mar 06, 2016
IVORY2009:
Anything or substance that does not kill you, usually makes you stronger, cyber bully is here to stay, as far as u are on the internet, it can never be completely eliminated.

*Double Id everywhere*

Good. The mod should then allow everyone air their views instead of banning people. We know those that cry victimization when the cyber bullying game starts.

4 Likes

Re: Rule 9: Matters Arising. by Collynzo999: 12:29pm On Mar 06, 2016
APCcrimesHD:

You type as if you are new here... Don't you know the guy? He insults too...Take a look at his posts.. I am so surprised he can "wail" here about insults... It's like taking your own bitter pill... grin

You insult people and you want others to dance atilogun for you... You must be a comedian... grin

You are not getting the point. There should no be bias in banning posters, he is not complaining about the ban but the one sided ban of posters. If you insult me, the mod should allow us slug it out instead of hiding my post while you roam freely. Thats the point.

3 Likes

Re: Rule 9: Matters Arising. by Obiodunukwe: 12:31pm On Mar 06, 2016
I get banned regularly and unfairly too

When I report others for abuse, their posts are edited and they are not banned

Omenka You have to fight very dirty. Can someone give us a clue as to who this female moniker is

1 Like

Re: Rule 9: Matters Arising. by tomakint: 12:32pm On Mar 06, 2016
omenka:
I just dey take corner eye dey observe you.

Continue you hear.
undecided undecided if you like use one roof eye dey look I don talk my own and it is the truth.

4 Likes

Re: Rule 9: Matters Arising. by omenka(m): 12:33pm On Mar 06, 2016
Collynzo999:

Good. The mod should then allow everyone air their views instead of banning people. We know those that cry victimization when the cyber bullying game starts.
Exactly what I'm saying. If the Rules must be applied, they should equally across board. Otherwise, let them be jettisoned altogether so we can have that desired "free for all".

1 Like

Re: Rule 9: Matters Arising. by APCcrimesHD: 12:35pm On Mar 06, 2016
Collynzo999:

You are not getting the point. There should no be bias in banning posters, he is not complaining about the ban but the one sided ban of posters. If you insult me, the mod should allow us slug it out instead of hiding my post while you roam freely. Thats the point.

Read his piece again and come back here... From that, he is telling you he can't take the heat... Didn't you see whr he typed about the dude also getting ban?

I can't count the number of times I have been banned simply for giving the other dude a dose of his own medicine...and the person would be left alone...So it isn't his problem only... Do you know how many people have been banned till 2050 because of the OP who got involved in matters not his concern?? Bro, just chill... He does FAR WORSE than what he is crying against.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rule 9: Matters Arising. by Obiodunukwe: 12:36pm On Mar 06, 2016
That Rule 9 is not being enforced. It has become useless

I'm guessing that there is a mod sympathetic to Biafra who keeps bringing biafra topics to the front page

3 Likes

Re: Rule 9: Matters Arising. by EZENDDIGBO(m): 12:38pm On Mar 06, 2016
APCcrimesHD:

well,I don't really know him though, but the mods and owner of nairaland should look into the new added rules. The banning is getting them piss up. And I suggested they should reduce their banning period of two weeks to 3days banning so that people can come back and start commenting, that s my own opinion. This two weeks things is making nairaland esp politics section very dull and boring bilko.
That's why I'm supports of op's thread. So that others can air his/her views concerning this new rules that took place last year till now.
Re: Rule 9: Matters Arising. by jamesibor: 12:39pm On Mar 06, 2016
omenka:
I'd like to draw the attention of the mods to the many Pro-Biafra threads on this board as they relate to the reason I was handed a ban of over TWO WEEKS!!

I don't know who banned me and if it was indeed justified or just meant to gag me on the forum given my unflinching support for the President.

Here's my story.

Sometime over two weeks ago, I created a thread asking that a male Nairalander helped a sister, whom I believe is desperately in need of a man, out. That member has been stalking me for over a year, as the responds negatively to just about three in every five posts I make. She was always very abusive and when I can't ignore some of her insults, I simply call on Mynd44, drawing his attention to the comment in question.

Sometimes the hammer comes down on her, other times the comments are simply hidden as she gets a slap on the wrist. I was careful not to respond in kind to her attacks so I don't get banned and have my voice silenced in the torrent of undue attacks on the President. That member became so frustrated to the extent she created a thread calling Mynd44 and myself Gay Partners, an act that earned her a lengthy ban which she's long served.

She came back and continued with her attacks on my person and taunted me every single time an incident of a Fulani/Indigenes clash occurs in my state, calling me a slave and all manner of names, as others like her join her to do the same. I took it all in my stride and hardly complained except the occasional mentions of Mynd44 when I feel she's pushing too far.

On val's day, I created a thread with my Iroh88 alt, about my fiancee and I out having a "val's dinner" and that also infuriated her!! She descended on the thread with her usual tantrums, calling on her co-haters to the thread so they can insult me as well. I laughed it all off as I didn't wanna ruin my own thread, a thread created in the romance section for that matter!! You might wonder how she managed to follow me all the way down there knowing my activity on the forum is completely limited to the politics section (except when I comment on non-political threads that make it to the fp)!!

After this incident, I decided that member's attacks were anything but ordinary. I thought perhaps she's infatuated and needs someone to distract her from Omenka, maybe a nice guy who could show her the other side of life- love, romance, tenderness and all that good stuff that brings out the pleasant side of humanity since she appears to be living a very miserable, sad and bitter life. She's always angry, always on the edge, always on the offensive, no time to simply have a good laugh, smile, chat in a friendly manner and generally act like a normal human being!

For this reason, I created a thread in the romance section requesting avid romancelanders to help her out, perhaps refer her to some nice dude (or vice versa) out there who could give her all the TLC she craves, what I'm too damn sure she could never get from me given that our ideologies bear no similarities especially as I'm engaged to someone. I called on some friends of hers like MizMyColi and Ishilove, two people I thought could assist in that regard.

The thread ran for about four pages after which it was taken down siting violation of Rule 2. The mod stated that the content of the OP amounted to Bullying and I was banned since then- two weeks and four days!

Now, the weird part of the whole ban stuff was that that member didn't get a ban, not for a second!! The main substance of that thread which was an outcry against stalking (forget the sarcasm) was entirely ignored by the mod who banned me. Most interestingly, a poster on that thread who queried the member as to why she keeps stalking me got this reply from her: [b]it is not stalking, it is called CYBER BULLYING!! She bragged about bullying me in the same thread for which I was banned citing bullying, yet NOTHING happened to her!! What manner of moderation is that

Now, after Omenka was banned, about two days later, I logged in with Iroh88, and after a couple of comments, that same member quoted one of my comments (she's always on my tail) and was like "Omenka, when are you going to condemn....", and immediately, a mod banned me for violation of Rule 19!! The ban expires in 2050 or so!!!

We have dozens upon dozens of posters with alts on this forum and the mods know those who operate those handles. They constantly switch into any one of them once the hammer come down on one and continue their activities unchecked!! Even that poster herself does the same and goes scot free- but Omenka tried it and got banned till he's walking with three legs!!!

Thereafter, I logged in with my third moniker (yes, I have three. Operated only one for 6years until some mods, starting with Ngwakwe/IslaeliAirForce, started trying hard to gag me as elections approached) about a week or so ago.

In the heat of an argument, I made an innocent comment saying "I am not against Biafra, but I resent the manner in which its proponents are going about it, trying to bully, insult, threaten and blackmail their way to its realisation". Before I could post my next comment, I was again banned by some mod, this time, for violation of Rule 9!!

Omenka was effectively SILENCED!!

MISSION ACCOMPLISHED!!

Now, the last ban really took me aback for it was one of the last thing I ever expected could happen to anyone for making such a passing remark. I didn't way I support Biafra, I simply said I am not against it. Those two statements are worlds apart Messrs Moderators!!

While I served my ban, I was taunted, I was insulted, I was mocked, etc, by pro-biafra commentators on the forum and their posts are still there in my mentions- nearly 130 of them since I was banned!!

The question that beggars answers in my mind is what exactly constitutes a pro-Biafra activity on the forum and violation of Rule 9?? We need absolute clarity on this so we can be guided on our remarks especially those of us who see no reason whatsoever why we should violate such a Rule when we support it as it brings some decorum on this board.

Looking across the board you'd see countless number of threads and comments that overtly and covertly violate this Rule, yet they are allowed to stand, which others get as far as the front page! What manner of moderation is this, I ask again??

I would refrain from responding to those inane comments you lot flooded my mentions with. But one thing yall should get into your heads is that No Amount of Insults, Blackmail, Bullying or Attacks, would make a dent on my support for a peaceful and prosperous Nigeria and President Mohamadu Buhari. The gentleman isn't flawless, no one said he is, but he sure as hell stands out in the midst of the political vultures and scavengers that abound in our politicospere.

To many of his critics/attackers, his only crimes are that:

1. He's a Muslim.

2. He's from the North.

3. He's Fulani.

4. He's a member of APC.

5. He defeated Goodluck Jonathan!

And for these reasons, they've sworn over their dead bodies to see any propriety in whatever he does even if tomorrow they fare a million times better than they did few years ago. That much is their prerogative, but just as they have theirs, so do we ours!

Buhari is on the right track to fix Nigeria. The essence of the pains we feel today will manifest positively tomorrow I believe and the least I could do is lend a supporting voice to the gentleman's drive towards the accomplishment of this onerous mission.

Whether he hears my voice or not is immaterial, all that matters is that he's not disappointing me, and my faith and loyalty to him today remains as strong as it was in 2003!

God Bless Nigeria.

God Bless PMB/PYO.

God Bless Nairaland Progressives.

God Bless the Naira.

Back to break more hearts and balls.

Is this more important to you than what is happening to your people in Agatu?

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rule 9: Matters Arising. by Ishilove: 12:47pm On Mar 06, 2016
Nna, Omenka, all these bans flying around... shocked shocked grin
Re: Rule 9: Matters Arising. by Obiodunukwe: 12:48pm On Mar 06, 2016
jamesibor:

All these guys you've mentioned only now visit nairaland as guests. Some have become IDPs in their land courtesy of Hausa/Yoruba mile 12 clash.

Sunnybobo

When will you grow up?

1 Like

Re: Rule 9: Matters Arising. by fx45(m): 12:49pm On Mar 06, 2016
omenka:
Buhari is on the right track to fix Nigeria. The essence of the pains we feel today will manifest positively tomorrow I believe and the least I could do is lend a supporting voice to the gentleman's drive towards the accomplishment of this onerous mission.
So long a letter! ****

First and foremost, Buhari is not a gentleman. He has never been a gentleman and will never be. He's an unrepentant bigoted tyrant and dictator whose sole aim is to destroy whatever fragile unity that is still left in this country. Buhari is an agent of destabilization and destruction.

Secondly, we thank God that you're still alive to be posting more Rubbish on Nairaland ****

Thirdly, while you were gone, **** transfered hostilities to the heart of darkness and the dirtiest city on the planet. The Hausa/Fulani jihadists embarked on an onslaught and the conquest of South-Waste. Yorubas were massacred in their numbers on home soil and could not put up any reasonable resistance against the rampaging Hausa/Fulani jihadists. As we speak, thousands of Yorubas in Lagos have fled to neighboring towns. Some even as far as Igboland in search of refuge. That is how bad the situation is.

Finally, as a show of solidarity and love to the Yorubas(even though they can never be trusted), we're making an appeal to all South-East and South-South governors to as a matter of urgency set up IDP Camps in their various states to accommodate the influx of Yoruba refugees in our region. This is to forestall any humanitarian crisis that might arise.

Omenka, once again you're welcome back. Try and be more civil and cultured while you're still allowed to post. It's good to see that in your long epistle, not once did you use the word, IPOB/IPOD. ****

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Rule 9: Matters Arising. by Babatundetinubu: 12:52pm On Mar 06, 2016
The rate at which certain moderators display their bias at Yorubas on this board...is nauseating... angry...eshinwaju...banned....ccoolitempa...banned...Coolitempa...banned....subway...banned.....superstar....banned.....ibotoc.....banned....etc....I mean this is just ridiculous... angry angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Rule 9: Matters Arising. by Frankiss44(m): 12:54pm On Mar 06, 2016
tubouncen:

Shey mumu na curse or bullying?
No.. Mumu Na praise.. You fit call your papa mumu?

3 Likes

Re: Rule 9: Matters Arising. by omenka(m): 12:56pm On Mar 06, 2016
Ishilove:
Nna, Omenka, all these bans flying around... shocked shocked grin
Not funny. Someone is trying too hard to silence me. Imagine getting banned for over two weeks over ABSOLUTELY NOTHING. Saying "I am not against Biafra" doesn't mean "I support Biafra". So I just don't understand the reason behind that ban.

Then they had to ban the known alt till 2050 plus!!

Smh.

1 Like

Re: Rule 9: Matters Arising. by chiefobdk(m): 12:57pm On Mar 06, 2016
omenka:
I'd like to draw the attention of the mods to the many Pro-Biafra threads on this board as they relate to the reason I was handed a ban of over TWO WEEKS!!

I don't know who banned me and if it was indeed justified or just meant to gag me on the forum given my unflinching support for the President.

Here's my story.

Sometime over two weeks ago, I created a thread asking that a male Nairalander helped a sister, whom I believe is desperately in need of a man, out. That member has been stalking me for over a year, as the responds negatively to just about three in every five posts I make. She was always very abusive and when I can't ignore some of her insults, I simply call on Mynd44, drawing his attention to the comment in question.

Sometimes the hammer comes down on her, other times the comments are simply hidden as she gets a slap on the wrist. I was careful not to respond in kind to her attacks so I don't get banned and have my voice silenced in the torrent of undue attacks on the President. That member became so frustrated to the extent she created a thread calling Mynd44 and myself Gay Partners, an act that earned her a lengthy ban which she's long served.

She came back and continued with her attacks on my person and taunted me every single time an incident of a Fulani/Indigenes clash occurs in my state, calling me a slave and all manner of names, as others like her join her to do the same. I took it all in my stride and hardly complained except the occasional mentions of Mynd44 when I feel she's pushing too far.

On val's day, I created a thread with my Iroh88 alt, about my fiancee and I out having a "val's dinner" and that also infuriated her!! She descended on the thread with her usual tantrums, calling on her co-haters to the thread so they can insult me as well. I laughed it all off as I didn't wanna ruin my own thread, a thread created in the romance section for that matter!! You might wonder how she managed to follow me all the way down there knowing my activity on the forum is completely limited to the politics section (except when I comment on non-political threads that make it to the fp)!!

After this incident, I decided that member's attacks were anything but ordinary. I thought perhaps she's infatuated and needs someone to distract her from Omenka, maybe a nice guy who could show her the other side of life- love, romance, tenderness and all that good stuff that brings out the pleasant side of humanity since she appears to be living a very miserable, sad and bitter life. She's always angry, always on the edge, always on the offensive, no time to simply have a good laugh, smile, chat in a friendly manner and generally act like a normal human being!

For this reason, I created a thread in the romance section requesting avid romancelanders to help her out, perhaps refer her to some nice dude (or vice versa) out there who could give her all the TLC she craves, what I'm too damn sure she could never get from me given that our ideologies bear no similarities especially as I'm engaged to someone. I called on some friends of hers like MizMyColi and Ishilove, two people I thought could assist in that regard.

The thread ran for about four pages after which it was taken down siting violation of Rule 2. The mod stated that the content of the OP amounted to Bullying and I was banned since then- two weeks and four days!

Now, the weird part of the whole ban stuff was that that member didn't get a ban, not for a second!! The main substance of that thread which was an outcry against stalking (forget the sarcasm) was entirely ignored by the mod who banned me. Most interestingly, a poster on that thread who queried the member as to why she keeps stalking me got this reply from her: [b]it is not stalking, it is called CYBER BULLYING!! She bragged about bullying me in the same thread for which I was banned citing bullying, yet NOTHING happened to her!! What manner of moderation is that

Now, after Omenka was banned, about two days later, I logged in with Iroh88, and after a couple of comments, that same member quoted one of my comments (she's always on my tail) and was like "Omenka, when are you going to condemn....", and immediately, a mod banned me for violation of Rule 19!! The ban expires in 2050 or so!!!

We have dozens upon dozens of posters with alts on this forum and the mods know those who operate those handles. They constantly switch into any one of them once the hammer come down on one and continue their activities unchecked!! Even that poster herself does the same and goes scot free- but Omenka tried it and got banned till he's walking with three legs!!!

Thereafter, I logged in with my third moniker (yes, I have three. Operated only one for 6years until some mods, starting with Ngwakwe/IslaeliAirForce, started trying hard to gag me as elections approached) about a week or so ago.

In the heat of an argument, I made an innocent comment saying "I am not against Biafra, but I resent the manner in which its proponents are going about it, trying to bully, insult, threaten and blackmail their way to its realisation". Before I could post my next comment, I was again banned by some mod, this time, for violation of Rule 9!!

MISSION ACCOMPLISHED!!

Now, the last ban really took me aback for it was one of the last thing I ever expected could happen to anyone for making such a passing remark. I didn't way I support Biafra, I simply said I am not against it. Those two statements are worlds apart Messrs Moderators!!

While I served my ban, I was taunted, I was insulted, I was mocked, etc, by pro-biafra commentators on the forum and their posts are still there in my mentions- nearly 130 of them since I was banned!!

The question that beggars answers in my mind is what exactly constitutes a pro-Biafra activity on the forum and violation of Rule 9?? We need absolute clarity on this so we can be guided on our remarks especially those of us who see no reason whatsoever why we should violate such a Rule when we support it as it brings some decorum on this board.

Looking across the board you'd see countless number of threads and comments that overtly and covertly violate this Rule, yet they are allowed to stand, which others get as far as the front page! What manner of moderation is this, I ask again??

I would refrain from responding to those inane comments you lot flooded my mentions with. But one thing yall should get into your heads is that No Amount of Insults, Blackmail, Bullying or Attacks, would make a dent on my support for a peaceful and prosperous Nigeria and President Mohamadu Buhari. The gentleman isn't flawless, no one said he is, but he sure as hell stands out in the midst of the political vultures and scavengers that abound in our politicospere.

1. He's a Muslim.

2. He's from the North.

3. He's Fulani.

4. He's a member of APC.

And for these reasons, they've sworn over their dead bodies to see any propriety in whatever he does even if tomorrow they fare a million times better than they did few years ago. That much is their prerogative, but just as they have theirs, so do we ours!

Whether he hears my voice or not is immaterial, all that matters is that he's not disappointing me, and my faith and loyalty to him today remains as strong as it was in 2003!

God Bless Nigeria.

God Bless PMB/PYO.

God Bless the Naira.

wow. tank God we finally hear from you...

many things enter our mind

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rule 9: Matters Arising. by Ishilove: 12:58pm On Mar 06, 2016
omenka:
Not funny. Someone is trying too hard to silence me. Imagine getting banned for over two weeks over ABSOLUTELY NOTHING. Saying "I am not against Biafra" doesn't mean "I support Biafra". So I just don't understand the reason behind that ban.

Then they had to ban the known alt till 2050 plus!!

Smh.
Did you petition the supermods?
Re: Rule 9: Matters Arising. by omenka(m): 12:58pm On Mar 06, 2016
fx45:
So long a letter! Omenka is in excruciating pains!

First and foremost, Buhari is not a gentleman. He has never been a gentleman and will never be. He's an unrepentant bigoted tyrant and dictator whose sole aim is to destroy whatever fragile unity that is still left in this country. Buhari is an agent of destabilization and destruction.

Secondly, we thank God that you're still alive to be posting more Rubbish on Nairaland. Speculations were rife that you couldn't make it out of Agatu when your Fulani masters called. We hope none of your family members were butchered by your slave masters.

Thirdly, while you were gone, your slave masters transfered hostilities to the heart of darkness and the dirtiest city on the planet. The Hausa/Fulani jihadists embarked on an onslaught and the conquest of Southwest. Yorubas were massacred in their numbers on home soil and could not put up any reasonable resistance against the rampaging Hausa/Fulani jihadists. As we speak, thousands of Yorubas in Lagos have fled to neighboring towns. Some even as far as Igboland in search of refuge. That is how bad the situation is.

Finally, as a show of solidarity and love to the Yorubas(even though they can never be trusted), we're making an appeal to all South-East and South-South governors to as a matter of urgency set up IDP Camps in their various states to accommodate the influx of Yoruba refugees in our region. This is to forestall any humanitarian crisis that might arise.

Omenka, once again you're welcome back. Try and be more civil and cultured while you're still allowed to post. It's good to see that in your long epistle, not once did you use the word, IPOB/IPOD. We thank God that sanity is being restored in your head.
Mynd44, I hope you are seeing this..

1 Like

Re: Rule 9: Matters Arising. by chiefobdk(m): 12:59pm On Mar 06, 2016
omenka:

Here's my story.

MISSION ACCOMPLISHED!!

1. He's a Muslim.

2. He's from the North.

3. He's Fulani.

4. He's a member of APC.

God Bless Nigeria.

God Bless PMB/PYO.

God Bless the Naira.

did you type dis alone?

just to cry?

6 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

First Generation Of Nigerian Army Officers, June 1959 - Photo / NNAMDI KANU : We Are Not Seceding From Nigeria / I Am Aware Of Biafra - Donald Trump Breaks Silence CNN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 140
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.