Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,130 members, 7,818,388 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:10 PM

Rule 9: Matters Arising. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rule 9: Matters Arising. (5052 Views)

Dear Seun, Your "Rule 9" Is Against Social Justice And Democratic Tenet / Nairaland Rule#9 Discrimination Against A Section Of Nigeria. - My Opinion / Biafra And Nairaland Rule 9 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rule 9: Matters Arising. by omenka(m): 12:59pm On Mar 06, 2016
Ishilove:
Did you petition the supermods?
I didn't.
Re: Rule 9: Matters Arising. by Ishilove: 1:01pm On Mar 06, 2016
omenka:
I didn't.
You should have. Even if the ban wasn't reviewed, ecoterrors would have been sanctioned for rule 1.
Re: Rule 9: Matters Arising. by chiefobdk(m): 1:02pm On Mar 06, 2016
LadyExcellency:
I have suffered the most ban on this platform for nothing but misapplication of rules and justice and to much extent hatred for my political views as they run contrary to what a particular mod believes in.

Two weeks, three weeks and a month ban coming serially in that order just for Her Excellency. E too much naw.

if na you dey frustrate dis guy. U 're sure doing a hell of a job.

shout out to the moniker doing dis to this uncle

ecoterrors. you 're doing a great job.

uncle is crying

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rule 9: Matters Arising. by Xapio: 1:02pm On Mar 06, 2016
The cl****** is back yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyy grin grin grin grin ... I thought your were denying your Iroh88 moniker before?.. By the way, I expected you create a thread condemning the massacre of your people in Agatu, but here you are blabbing over mundane things, a soon to be a married man for that matter shocked shocked ... Nawa ooo. Anyway welcome back oooo.. Kai so I will see Iroh88 after 2050 grin grin cheesy cheesy Oboy eee RIP Iroh88 grin
Re: Rule 9: Matters Arising. by Obiodunukwe: 1:04pm On Mar 06, 2016
fx45:
[s]So long a letter! Omenka is in excruciating pains!

First and foremost, Buhari is not a gentleman. He has never been a gentleman and will never be. He's an unrepentant bigoted tyrant and dictator whose sole aim is to destroy whatever fragile unity that is still left in this country. Buhari is an agent of destabilization and destruction.

Secondly, we thank God that you're still alive to be posting more Rubbish on Nairaland. Speculations were rife that you couldn't make it out of Agatu when your Fulani masters called. We hope none of your family members were butchered by your slave masters.

Thirdly, while you were gone, your slave masters transfered hostilities to the heart of darkness and the dirtiest city on the planet. The Hausa/Fulani jihadists embarked on an onslaught and the conquest of South-Waste. Yorubas were massacred in their numbers on home soil and could not put up any reasonable resistance against the rampaging Hausa/Fulani jihadists. As we speak, thousands of Yorubas in Lagos have fled to neighboring towns. Some even as far as Igboland in search of refuge. That is how bad the situation is.

Finally, as a show of solidarity and love to the Yorubas(even though they can never be trusted), we're making an appeal to all South-East and South-South governors to as a matter of urgency set up IDP Camps in their various states to accommodate the influx of Yoruba refugees in our region. This is to forestall any humanitarian crisis that might arise.

Omenka, once again you're welcome back. Try and be more civil and cultured while you're still allowed to post. It's good to see that in your long epistle, not once did you use the word, IPOB/IPOD. We thank God that sanity is being restored in your head.[/s]

Another rant from an Ipob miscreant

4 Likes

Re: Rule 9: Matters Arising. by tubouncen(m): 1:06pm On Mar 06, 2016
Frankiss44:

No.. Mumu Na praise.. You fit call your papa mumu?

Na wa ooo... Shey na u i quote... why are u this aggressive?
Re: Rule 9: Matters Arising. by doublewisdom: 1:08pm On Mar 06, 2016
jamesibor:

All these guys you've mentioned only now visit nairaland as guests. Some have become IDPs in their land courtesy of Hausa/Yoruba mile 12 clash.
grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Rule 9: Matters Arising. by tomakint: 1:09pm On Mar 06, 2016
omenka:
Mynd44, I hope you are seeing this..
Quit this pettiness haba .....you have hurt many people in your past outbursts stop crying to the mods.... And just imagine, mentioning Mynd again ....undecided

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rule 9: Matters Arising. by chiefobdk(m): 1:10pm On Mar 06, 2016
jamesibor:

All these guys you've mentioned only now visit nairaland as guests. Some have become IDPs in their land courtesy of Hausa/Yoruba mile 12 clash.

finishing
Re: Rule 9: Matters Arising. by chiefobdk(m): 1:11pm On Mar 06, 2016
fx45:
So long a letter! Omenka is in excruciating pains!

First and foremost, Buhari is not a gentleman. He has never been a gentleman and will never be. He's an unrepentant bigoted tyrant and dictator whose sole aim is to destroy whatever fragile unity that is still left in this country. Buhari is an agent of destabilization and destruction.

Secondly, we thank God that you're still alive to be posting more Rubbish on Nairaland. Speculations were rife that you couldn't make it out of Agatu when your Fulani masters called. We hope none of your family members were butchered by your slave masters.

Thirdly, while you were gone, your slave masters transfered hostilities to the heart of darkness and the dirtiest city on the planet. The Hausa/Fulani jihadists embarked on an onslaught and the conquest of South-Waste. Yorubas were massacred in their numbers on home soil and could not put up any reasonable resistance against the rampaging Hausa/Fulani jihadists. As we speak, thousands of Yorubas in Lagos have fled to neighboring towns. Some even as far as Igboland in search of refuge. That is how bad the situation is.

Finally, as a show of solidarity and love to the Yorubas(even though they can never be trusted), we're making an appeal to all South-East and South-South governors to as a matter of urgency set up IDP Camps in their various states to accommodate the influx of Yoruba refugees in our region. This is to forestall any humanitarian crisis that might arise.

Omenka, once again you're welcome back. Try and be more civil and cultured while you're still allowed to post. It's good to see that in your long epistle, not once did you use the word, IPOB/IPOD. We thank God that sanity is being restored in your head.

finishing
Re: Rule 9: Matters Arising. by Obiodunukwe: 1:16pm On Mar 06, 2016
Sunnybobo aka jamesibor is just viewing
Re: Rule 9: Matters Arising. by Collynzo999: 1:20pm On Mar 06, 2016
jamesibor:

Typical ibo man, Your women are being raped in Imo, Ebonyi and Enugu but you are taunting those in Benue. Soon Enugu will be a ghost town since you all dont care about the killing since you are only online to taunt the benue people. Shame.

Enugu women on Tuesday called on the State government to send Fulani herdsmen packing from the State.
The angry women, who stormed the State House of Assembly in their number, said the herdsmen were engaging in serial rape of women.

They carried placards, which read: “Fulani herdsmen are killing our men with AK 47′; ‘All we are saying is, Fulani, leave our farmlands’ ‘They butchered two men at Eke’ ‘Stop robbing us at the high ways’ ‘Stop raping our women.”

Fulani herdsmen raping, killing our people – Enugu women
http://dailypost.ng/2015/10/20/fulani-herdsmen-raping-killing-our-people-enugu-women/

Nsukka- Anxiety and confusion has enveloped Abbi Community in Uzo-Uwani Local Government Area, Enugu State, following the invasion of the area by Fulani herdsmen who unleashed mayhem on the people, killing a brother and sister apart from razing down about seven houses and several motorcycles.

Read more at: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/02/fulani-herdsmen-invade-enugu-community-kill-two-19-missing/
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/02/fulani-herdsmen-invade-enugu-community-kill-two-19-missing/

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Rule 9: Matters Arising. by Frankiss44(m): 1:25pm On Mar 06, 2016
tubouncen:

Na wa ooo... Shey na u i quote... why are u this aggressive?
Lolz.. Bros nor vex.. Na play I was

1 Like

Re: Rule 9: Matters Arising. by jamesibor: 1:27pm On Mar 06, 2016
Collynzo999:

Typical ibo man, Your women are being raped in Imo, Ebonyi and Enugu but you are taunting those in Benue. Soon Enugu will be a ghost town since you all dont care about the killing since you are only online to taunt the benue people. Shame.

Have you made a donation to the charity trying to set up IDP camps in the SW for Yorubas displaced by Hausa Okada riders?

1 Like

Re: Rule 9: Matters Arising. by modath(f): 1:35pm On Mar 06, 2016
jamesibor:

I'm here, I don't cower in the face of intimidation especially when it is wrought by a group with ulterior / self serving motives.

I just decided to stop entertaining trolls & foolishness.... took me a while to realise that no one can make silk purse out of sow's ear..

Thinking anyone against the president's emergence will miraculously have a change of heart is mere wishful thinking, the deep seated sentiments & bias had embedded themselves deep in the anti PMB folks hearts & souls, so no point in embarking in any exercise in futility..

PMB is president, will be till 2019 (at least), so any belly aching, anti stand, propaganda won't change that fact!! Peace. cool

Omenka...
Howdy? Thx for the sharrat. smiley

We do that which we can & leave the rest...

8 Likes

Re: Rule 9: Matters Arising. by Nobody: 1:57pm On Mar 06, 2016
Missed your posts Man. Rules on NL are arbitrary and random. Mods are guided by sentiments rather than reason. NL doesn't pretend to be a professional forum. It doesn't even need to be.

It is what it is.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Rule 9: Matters Arising. by Nobody: 2:16pm On Mar 06, 2016
tomakint:

But you are not helping Omenka with this your "piece of advice" you are only stoking the embers of discord more by making him to feel he is not guilty of what he is accusing others of By the way, how you dey?
I dey jare
Re: Rule 9: Matters Arising. by PhockPhockMan: 2:25pm On Mar 06, 2016
omenka:
@Modath, Beremx, Aresa, Obiagelli, Clerverly, NgeneUkwenu, HungerBad, and others too numerous to mention- thanks for holding it down in the face of such unprecedented attacks on your persons and that of the president.

God bless you all.
Why you no mention me, I'm I not your man again?

gringringringringrin
Re: Rule 9: Matters Arising. by chubhiee: 2:27pm On Mar 06, 2016
omenka:
Not funny. Someone is trying too hard to silence me. Imagine getting banned for over two weeks over ABSOLUTELY NOTHING. Saying "I am not against Biafra" doesn't mean "I support Biafra". So I just don't understand the reason behind that ban.

Then they had to ban the known alt till 2050 plus!!

Smh.
You should be grateful that your main moniker omenka wasn't banned till 2050. that's what happened to my main moniker that has been on nairaland even before the Apc mod was born.
Re: Rule 9: Matters Arising. by sunnyb0b0(m): 2:33pm On Mar 06, 2016
Obiodunukwe:

Sunnybobo

When will you grow up?

Bro, na wetin I do u na?
Re: Rule 9: Matters Arising. by Obiodunukwe: 2:37pm On Mar 06, 2016
sunnyb0b0:

Bro, na wetin I do u na?

Sunny long time

Ke Kwanu

How Madam?

U no reply me with ur jamesibor handle?
Re: Rule 9: Matters Arising. by MrAnalyst: 2:40pm On Mar 06, 2016
Xapio:
The cl****** is back yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyy grin grin grin grin ... I thought your were denying your Iroh88 moniker before?.. By the way, I expected you create a thread condemning the massacre of your people in Agatu, but here you are blabbing over mundane things, a soon to be a married man for that matter shocked shocked ... Nawa ooo. Anyway welcome back oooo.. Kai so I will see Iroh88 after 2050 grin grin cheesy cheesy Oboy eee RIP Iroh88 grin

HAHHHAAHAHAHAHHHH HAHHHAAHAHAHAHHHH HAHHHAAHAHAHAHHHH HAHHHAAHAHAHAHHHH HAHHHAAHAHAHAHHHH
. RIP Iroh88

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Yorubas Declares Oduduwa Republic, Blames North For Nigerias Problem (video) / Tension As Pillar Of Light Appears From The Sky During IPOB Peaceful March-PHOTO / Sowore Released First Picture After His Freedom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.