Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,100 members, 7,825,480 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:42 PM

Rule 9: Matters Arising. - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rule 9: Matters Arising. (5067 Views)

Dear Seun, Your "Rule 9" Is Against Social Justice And Democratic Tenet / Nairaland Rule#9 Discrimination Against A Section Of Nigeria. - My Opinion / Biafra And Nairaland Rule 9 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rule 9: Matters Arising. by TheNonce: 2:59pm On Mar 06, 2016
angry

I get the o.p! The mods in this section are utterly useless! They are:

1:biased!

2: incompetent!

3: very tribalistic!

4: super petty!

Ban away! Truth hurts! I will never give a _fuck about your archaic laws! And I will always remain silent while serving their senseless bans! But I will always electronically beat to death any and all fools,tribalists or mods that dare cross my path as always!

Nonsense.........

2 Likes

Re: Rule 9: Matters Arising. by BeardedMeat(m): 5:01pm On Mar 06, 2016
Gosh! Omenka is alive afterall! I really feared when I was seeing those gory pictures on tv. Welcome back mate! cheesy
Re: Rule 9: Matters Arising. by BeardedMeat(m): 5:19pm On Mar 06, 2016
Xapio:
The cl****** is back yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyy grin grin grin grin ... I thought your were denying your Iroh88 moniker before?.. By the way, I expected you create a thread condemning the massacre of your people in Agatu, but here you are blabbing over mundane things, a soon to be a married man for that matter shocked shocked ... Nawa ooo. Anyway welcome back oooo.. Kai so I will see Iroh88 after 2050 grin grin cheesy cheesy Oboy eee RIP Iroh88 grin
O boi the Obito na next for him residence.
Re: Rule 9: Matters Arising. by BeardedMeat(m): 5:21pm On Mar 06, 2016
Obiodunukwe:

Another rant from an Ipob miscreant
Omenka, cheesy. You are typical.

1 Like

Re: Rule 9: Matters Arising. by pmakina: 5:53pm On Mar 06, 2016
Omenka good to see you o.
A friend of mine was banned for asking if you were safe your fulani friend reported him.
Re: Rule 9: Matters Arising. by omenka(m): 6:30pm On Mar 06, 2016
tomakint:

Quit this pettiness haba .....you have hurt many people in your past outbursts stop crying to the mods.... And just imagine, mentioning Mynd again ....undecided
I will ignore you so much you'd doubt your own existence.

Calling the attention of the mods when I'm insulted is "petty", but insulting me is an act of maturity.

Very typical.

Cheers.

1 Like

Re: Rule 9: Matters Arising. by MalcoImX: 6:32pm On Mar 06, 2016
You've said what they can't deny . They got no character.
To many of his critics/attackers, his only crimes are that: 1. He's a Muslim. 2. He's from the North. 3. He's Fulani. 4. He's a member of APC. 5. He defeated Goodluck Jonathan!

2 Likes

Re: Rule 9: Matters Arising. by fitzmayowa: 7:58pm On Mar 06, 2016
doublewisdom:
Thank God. So OP was banned, I almost feared he was a victim of the massacre in Benue state.

Falls from mango tree...cheesy grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Rule 9: Matters Arising. by ndcide(m): 9:28pm On Mar 06, 2016
Re: Rule 9: Matters Arising. by ndcide(m): 9:31pm On Mar 06, 2016
Omenka was given a ban on nairaland. So what?

They want to silence him. Why? Who knows him.

I think he's just having an unnecessary high opinion about himself.

If this is a serious problem for Omenka, I mean sycophancy on nairaland ; Then he sure has so much idle time. He sure needs to check his priorities. Defending buhari on nairaland no be work.

5 Likes

Re: Rule 9: Matters Arising. by Pavarottii(m): 9:44pm On Mar 06, 2016
Collynzo999:

I know that member and saw how she is always following you everywhere. She will bully you but call one lalas to come ban you when you retaliate. Some people curse and blame the President daily but doing worst just as a moderator of a forum. Na wao
Is anything wrong with cursing the president?

6 Likes

Re: Rule 9: Matters Arising. by MizMyColi(f): 1:05am On Mar 07, 2016
smiley
Re: Rule 9: Matters Arising. by Nobody: 7:23pm On Mar 08, 2016
@ omenka this is a public forum. Can Mynd44 plz post the reason why iroh88 was banned with the amount of insults spurted out by that moniker.

Be a Man and enjoy Nairaland because what happens here stays here.
Re: Rule 9: Matters Arising. by Nobody: 7:26pm On Mar 08, 2016
Collynzo999:
A friend who is a Yoruba was banned cos he said he support the bia and wish them well. A lady called Ecoterror operates different monikers like ecoterror, ecoterrorist,provocateur e.t.c but no one dare ban her. I dont complain of ban but i hates when some people think they can ban you for no reason.

A mod ban a friend for reporting an insult, while the guy that cursed him was allowed to go free. He send me the munched page and the reason for the ban is that he didnt use the report button which is even useless. Ibos call the Yoruba, South w..aste and its allowed but once you respond by calling them red mud/akpu eating then the Ibo mod will ban you. Injustice everywhere. Seun needs to do something about this unnecessary ban, its annoying and making the politics section looks dry. If you wont ban those that insult me, why not allow us slug it out instead of banning me.
i dont use that provacateur moniker so plz stop posting false info here.
Re: Rule 9: Matters Arising. by Nobody: 7:29pm On Mar 08, 2016
omenka:
Mynd44, these are the kind of posts I'm talking about- those who go about insulting others in a sly manner, breaking rules under cover.

If the Rules must be applied, they have to be applied to a T. Otherwise, as Collynzo999 said, let's be allowed to "slug it out" once and for all.

Thanks.
You broke the rules in a sly manner and turned around to invite mynd44 plz stop all this abd enjoy nairaland in the best way you can think.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

NNAMDI KANU : We Are Not Seceding From Nigeria / Message To Igbo People In Lagos. / Sanwo-Olu Receives US Under Secretary Of Commerce And Trade Delegation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.