Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,899 members, 7,814,040 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:00 AM

Guys, Sex And Cheating... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, Sex And Cheating... (726 Views)

Married Men And Cheating / Facts About Cheating Wives And Cheating Husbands / Crushing And Cheating??, Stay Loyal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys, Sex And Cheating... by firstking01(m): 9:37pm On Mar 06, 2016
Like seriously, what's with we guys and cheating...every young man you see out there is a potentiaL cheater, read my lipsundecided...is it that we are like that by default or what, seriously you hardly see a man who sticks to one partner...i just gave a relationship a try few weeks ago and today i was already fantasizing how cooL flirting with ruth my land lord's daughter will Look like, even when i have a cooL girl somewhereundecided..

I didn't creat this thread cos i'm hypocrit or to appear decent, nah, it's really far from that...yes, i know i might be generalizing but what's the difference between 95% & 100%undecided....i know women cheat too but most times we do the initiation and they succumb after much persuation with our sugar coated tonques of promises, and even when they tell us they have a boyfriend, we will still be presuring knowing fully well they are weak emotionallyundecided...after we succeed in our guest we will come here and creat thread of how cheap some girls can beundecided...maybe we are wired to be like that i just dunno....

Note, this is not also a thread to boost the female ego or support their cheating lifestyle cos i know some of you here cunningly cheatundecided

Oya drop your coments, don't just view and pass pls...i know the guilty ones will bash me, but wetin concern bicycle and filling station??
Re: Guys, Sex And Cheating... by Nobody: 9:56pm On Mar 06, 2016
grin
Re: Guys, Sex And Cheating... by givemetoto(m): 10:03pm On Mar 06, 2016
Look... If you are a girl no problem... but if you are a guy true true... Na God go punish you... you just make it seem like we guys can never be faithful... its people like you who go about telling girls this shit... thereby making it hard for girls to be faithful... Its the Like of you that make girls to be keeping numerous Boy friends... because of the fear of being cheated on... Seriously this your thread vex me... so because you are a he-goat makes every other guy the same abi? seriously... Na God go judge you... people like you give girls the wrong mindset... that is why you can hardly see a faithful girl these days... better delete this thread...

1 Like

Re: Guys, Sex And Cheating... by firstking01(m): 10:05pm On Mar 06, 2016
Estharfabian:
grin
you are happy ba??
Re: Guys, Sex And Cheating... by Nobody: 10:08pm On Mar 06, 2016
undecided
Re: Guys, Sex And Cheating... by firstking01(m): 10:23pm On Mar 06, 2016
givemetoto:
Look... If you are a girl no problem... but if you are a guy true true... Na God go punish you... you just make it seem like we guys can never be faithful... its people like you who go about telling girls this shit... thereby making it hard for girls to be faithful... Its the Like of you that make girls to be keeping numerous Boy friends... because of the fear of being cheated on... Seriously this your thread vex me... so because you are a he-goat makes every other guy the same abi? seriously... Na God go judge you... people like you give girls the wrong mindset... that is why you can hardly see a faithful girl these days... better delete this thread...
my brother, i wanted ignoring you but i no fit, ok, two threads ve just been created the same time i created this my own, and guess what??, the both threads are a comfirmation of this my thread...one of them said a lecturer with wife and kids @home banging female studentundecided...the second thread, the lady went visiting her friend that put to birth, only for the pervet husband to end up compliment her boobsundecided...and for God to punish me for spewing the truth, i'm sure you know HE wnt do that cool....and it seems you didn't digest the whole thread, i'd advice you go through it againundecided....though you are spotted.
Re: Guys, Sex And Cheating... by firstking01(m): 10:23pm On Mar 06, 2016
givemetoto:
my brother, i wanted ignoring you but i no fit, ok, two threads ve just been created the same time i created this my own, and guess what??, the both threads are a comfirmation of this my thread...one of them said a lecturer with wife and kids @home banging female studentundecided...the second thread, the lady went visiting her friend that put to birth, only for the pervet husband to end up complimenting her boobsundecided...and for God to punish me for spewing the truth, i'm sure you know HE wnt do that cool....and it seems you digest the whole thread, i'd advice you go through it againundecided....though you are spotted...tanx for your coment.
Re: Guys, Sex And Cheating... by firstking01(m): 10:27pm On Mar 06, 2016
Re: Guys, Sex And Cheating... by halfricanadian(f): 10:30pm On Mar 06, 2016
Well if u know you have a mindset to flirt don't have a relationship nd do as u like

Guys please u complicate life alot u kno u cant just stay with a girl dont date play as u want wen u ready find a girl its dat simple undecided

(1) (Reply)

Five Reasons Not To Follow Relationship Advice / 7 Ways Religious Ladies Act When They Visit Their Boyfriends / The Energy U Give A Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.