Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,135 members, 7,849,554 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 12:35 AM

If You Don't Like Me And Still Comment On Every Thread I Creat You're A Fan - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Don't Like Me And Still Comment On Every Thread I Creat You're A Fan (1959 Views)

What's Up With The Quotes In Every Thread? / How To Become FTC On Every Thread / Nigerian Lady's Comment On A Dead Man's Photo. Regrets Not Having Sex With Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Don't Like Me And Still Comment On Every Thread I Creat You're A Fan by Nobody: 6:39pm On Mar 08, 2017
Hi amazing people
For sometime now I've noticed how some people jump on my thread to throw shade unprovoked.

They call my threads "rubbish" but won't face away each time I got something to talk about on new threads.

Not like I got problem with that because not everybody will like you.
But when you continuously jump on my threads to air your opinion about them everytime I Create one then you're a fan.

I got love and respect for my people... Those who know me can confirm this.
But sometimes people turn good guys to bad guys with their actions.

I won't let their hate get to me.
I will keep doing what I feel z right because I will need my haters someday to complete my success story.

I'M A MOVEMENT
and their is no stopping us now.

Like I wrote n one of my threads:

I know people who wish me well..
I know people who just faking it.

They say something cool with their main moniker and switch to their alternates to spew something not cool..

I'm grateful to those who wanted me to succeed.
I'm grateful to those who spent alot to push me.
And they do know education was the only shiit slowing me down.
They know.

You don't have to remind me that some guys really got my back.
You're just a hypocrite tryna play nice.

I made my promise to everyone who cared to listen that I'm going to be successful in my career and nothing is going to stop that.

I love you guys.

4 Likes

Re: If You Don't Like Me And Still Comment On Every Thread I Creat You're A Fan by LAFO: 6:41pm On Mar 08, 2017
grin
Re: If You Don't Like Me And Still Comment On Every Thread I Creat You're A Fan by Twaci(f): 6:44pm On Mar 08, 2017
Okay? undecided
Re: If You Don't Like Me And Still Comment On Every Thread I Creat You're A Fan by Nobody: 6:45pm On Mar 08, 2017
mtcheew ,
Re: If You Don't Like Me And Still Comment On Every Thread I Creat You're A Fan by Nobody: 6:48pm On Mar 08, 2017
Ride on bro grin
Re: If You Don't Like Me And Still Comment On Every Thread I Creat You're A Fan by Nobody: 6:49pm On Mar 08, 2017
give me 20days and i promise i'll find a fvck to give

2 Likes

Re: If You Don't Like Me And Still Comment On Every Thread I Creat You're A Fan by Jayson1: 6:51pm On Mar 08, 2017
Surprisingly, 3 ladies dropped their comments in the space of 6minutes.

They're no longer fans Bro, they're Air conditions.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Don't Like Me And Still Comment On Every Thread I Creat You're A Fan by Nobody: 6:52pm On Mar 08, 2017
AggressiveFucker:
give me 20days and i promise i'll find a fvck to give
was testing somtin , ignore my mention

1 Like

Re: If You Don't Like Me And Still Comment On Every Thread I Creat You're A Fan by B4UIWAZ(f): 6:54pm On Mar 08, 2017
can't help but like this guy the more grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Don't Like Me And Still Comment On Every Thread I Creat You're A Fan by Nobody: 7:03pm On Mar 08, 2017
For real baby
Re: If You Don't Like Me And Still Comment On Every Thread I Creat You're A Fan by JaneyBlingx(f): 7:09pm On Mar 08, 2017
There is an old saying that goes thus " a mad man's performance is always an interesting sight to watch" think about it and you will see a relationship between people opening your threads and people watching a mad man. My ten kobo grin grin

6 Likes

Re: If You Don't Like Me And Still Comment On Every Thread I Creat You're A Fan by Nobody: 7:13pm On Mar 08, 2017
grin grin
Re: If You Don't Like Me And Still Comment On Every Thread I Creat You're A Fan by Nobody: 7:17pm On Mar 08, 2017
I hatew
Re: If You Don't Like Me And Still Comment On Every Thread I Creat You're A Fan by professorfal: 7:22pm On Mar 08, 2017
WHAT ABOUT YOU?

1 Like

Re: If You Don't Like Me And Still Comment On Every Thread I Creat You're A Fan by Nobody: 7:42pm On Mar 08, 2017
Just to let you know
Re: If You Don't Like Me And Still Comment On Every Thread I Creat You're A Fan by Gladiator1: 7:44pm On Mar 08, 2017
School, u no fit go!!!

Music, u no fit do!!!

Wetin u come sabi?? To dey constitute online nuisance

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Don't Like Me And Still Comment On Every Thread I Creat You're A Fan by Nobody: 7:45pm On Mar 08, 2017
Gladiator1:
School, u no fit go!!!

Music, u no fit do!!!

Wetin u come sabi?? To dey constitute online nuisance

This guy tho

1 Like

Re: If You Don't Like Me And Still Comment On Every Thread I Creat You're A Fan by TrapHedges(m): 7:47pm On Mar 08, 2017
Airforce the GOAT

2 Likes

Re: If You Don't Like Me And Still Comment On Every Thread I Creat You're A Fan by Nobody: 8:19pm On Mar 08, 2017
TrapHedges:
Airforce the GOAT

I know

Re: If You Don't Like Me And Still Comment On Every Thread I Creat You're A Fan by TrapHedges(m): 8:27pm On Mar 08, 2017
ChrisAirforce1:

I know
yea right you learn slow tho

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Don't Like Me And Still Comment On Every Thread I Creat You're A Fan by Nollynude: 8:32pm On Mar 08, 2017
JaneyBlingx:
There is an old saying that goes thus " a mad man's performance is always an interesting sight to watch" think about it and you will see a relationship between people opening your threads and people watching a mad man. My ten kobo grin grin

Savage grin

1 Like

Re: If You Don't Like Me And Still Comment On Every Thread I Creat You're A Fan by Nobody: 9:25pm On Mar 08, 2017

Re: If You Don't Like Me And Still Comment On Every Thread I Creat You're A Fan by airforce1pikin(m): 9:31pm On Mar 08, 2017
cheesy boss me sef don notice am, once they see your name their body go begin scratch them.

2 Likes

Re: If You Don't Like Me And Still Comment On Every Thread I Creat You're A Fan by Gladiator1: 10:33pm On Mar 08, 2017
ChrisAirforce1:

This guy tho
U can see I'm very busy with my life, reason I'm replying u this late.

I'm only here to pass the msg of truth. Try cutting down ur online stvpidity. U're very free to express ur show of stvpidity to ppl around u BT PLS, not online...

Have a wonderful night rest

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Don't Like Me And Still Comment On Every Thread I Creat You're A Fan by Nobody: 11:08pm On Mar 08, 2017
Gladiator1:
U can see I'm very busy with my life, reason I'm replying u this late.

I'm only here to pass the msg of truth. Try cutting down ur online stvpidity. U're very free to express ur show of stvpidity to ppl around u BT PLS, not online...

Have a wonderful night rest

Shut up gladyoustupid

1 Like

Re: If You Don't Like Me And Still Comment On Every Thread I Creat You're A Fan by Gladiator1: 11:34pm On Mar 08, 2017
ChrisAirforce1:

Shut up gladyoustupid
What u just said doesn't make sense. Dumbhead

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Don't Like Me And Still Comment On Every Thread I Creat You're A Fan by NevetsIbot(m): 11:44pm On Mar 08, 2017
UniQuegrACE:
mtcheew ,
babe. be nice
Re: If You Don't Like Me And Still Comment On Every Thread I Creat You're A Fan by Jifem(m): 6:57am On Mar 09, 2017
Hy Pals,i dropped mah latest work(track),u can feel it through dis link http://picosong.com/GttM

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Don't Like Me And Still Comment On Every Thread I Creat You're A Fan by Nobody: 8:26am On Mar 09, 2017
NevetsIbot:
babe. be nice
oh! good morning , sweetie you should know I'm nice but I was vexed yesterday
Re: If You Don't Like Me And Still Comment On Every Thread I Creat You're A Fan by NevetsIbot(m): 7:50pm On Mar 09, 2017
UniQuegrACE:
oh! good morning , sweetie you should know I'm nice but I was vexed yesterday
the dude is just promoting his music career
Re: If You Don't Like Me And Still Comment On Every Thread I Creat You're A Fan by Nobody: 9:06am On Mar 10, 2017
NevetsIbot:
the dude is just promoting his music career
oh, good for him,. how are you?? how's ondo??
Re: If You Don't Like Me And Still Comment On Every Thread I Creat You're A Fan by NevetsIbot(m): 4:50pm On Mar 10, 2017
UniQuegrACE:
oh, good for him,. how are you?? how's ondo??
ondo is dry jae. N i'm okay. You babe?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Help, I Am From Kazakhstan And Fall In Love With Nigerian Man But... / Please How Do I Tell Her This!! / Is Anything Wrong With Me?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.