Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,845 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:58 PM

Nnamdi Kanu'a Attire To Court Today (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu'a Attire To Court Today (Photos) (58087 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Speaks On Behalf Of Muslims In Court Today (Video) / Fayose's Igbo Attire To Ikpeazu's Thanksgiving (Photo) / Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu in Court Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu'a Attire To Court Today (Photos) by igboboy3(m): 1:52pm On Mar 07, 2016
Buhari has turned this trial into a telemundo.

Even Judge Tsoho don taya!!!
grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu'a Attire To Court Today (Photos) by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 1:52pm On Mar 07, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:

Illiteracy everywhere in the lives of IPOB Youths! Did you even read the article?
PROUDLY IPOB!

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu'a Attire To Court Today (Photos) by NJPot(m): 1:52pm On Mar 07, 2016
okay seen bye.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu'a Attire To Court Today (Photos) by flokii: 1:52pm On Mar 07, 2016
Buh come o.. This is injustice

Isn't he supposed to be in his prison uniform?

PMB sef... Just to soft on this felon
Re: Nnamdi Kanu'a Attire To Court Today (Photos) by Guyman02: 1:54pm On Mar 07, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:
Has anyone ever wondered why The Condemned Reverend Kings Church Has 99% Igbos( majority IPOB Youths) as members?

Why are my people easily brainwashed?

Thats a LIE. You have never attended any of their services.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu'a Attire To Court Today (Photos) by SycophanticGoat: 1:55pm On Mar 07, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:
Has anyone ever wondered why The Condemned Reverend Kings Church Has 99% Igbos( majority IPOB Youths) as members?

God forbid that someone with such a hate filled heart as yours is Igbo. Tufiakwa!

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu'a Attire To Court Today (Photos) by ipledge10(m): 1:56pm On Mar 07, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:

Are You sure you are igbo...politics aside,I can't always be against my people...even when they do wrong I still find iota of good in them

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu'a Attire To Court Today (Photos) by knightsTempler: 1:57pm On Mar 07, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:

Not as brainwashed as your jihadi brothers who will not blink an eye before killing themselves for 77 non existing virgins in the after life.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu'a Attire To Court Today (Photos) by flokii: 1:57pm On Mar 07, 2016
jlinkd78:
Honestly I v personally learnt a lot from this unfolding case that what it actually takes to be alive is to look at ur enemy eyeball to eyeball and make him understand u are ready to die than to live d life of cowards. Mr Kalu u v really shown d world dat d Nig govt knows d truth dat under an ideal trial they can not build a strong case against ur agitation and this account for d seeming frustration on d side of d state agents. Imagine d frustration on d side of d judge too who is even subscribing to d celestial orders i.e d spritual heavenly bodies of which God Almighty and His Angels are in charge for adjudication. U now see why Mr Kalu has always told all dat he was actually on this mission cos Chukwu Okike Abiama (God of creation) sent him. The judge has inadvertently admitted dat any fight against this course is directly a fight against d celestial bodies. Cant fail to observe d articulate composure on d side of these three wise men from d East and d well tailored white (a celestial colour) dressing. Nnamdi must have lectured them wella himself being a student of contemporary History. Congrats in advance.

Kalu or Kanu? You no fit sabi book o

Don't worry.. I will convey ur msg to ohaneze

Let's see if they share ur views grin

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu'a Attire To Court Today (Photos) by Jacko01: 1:58pm On Mar 07, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:

You see u .... Very stupid lady.... Suck on buharis balls very well stop callin ibos ma ppl u nt one of us.... Suck on seun balls.... Buhari balls.... I bet thats wah u do cos deir semen has flooded ur brains u dont tink straight again

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu'a Attire To Court Today (Photos) by africanman85: 1:59pm On Mar 07, 2016
The guy looks fresh

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu'a Attire To Court Today (Photos) by sportskid(m): 2:00pm On Mar 07, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:

For you to speak like this you are a disappointment as an Igbo....You dare talk about brainwashing, what about BH?, ISIS or have you seen northerners fight themselves?

6 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu'a Attire To Court Today (Photos) by CUM4WHAT(m): 2:00pm On Mar 07, 2016
[size=58pt]iranu[/size]
Re: Nnamdi Kanu'a Attire To Court Today (Photos) by Jacko01: 2:00pm On Mar 07, 2016
ipledge10:
Are You sure you are igbo...politics aside,I can't always be against my people...even when they do wrong I still find iota of good in them

Na yoruba babe wey dey claim ibo.... Make she state her village n local govt make we hear... Bleep she can google dat sef.... D babe na yoruba babe.... She go choke on top her ibo hatred..... Make she go get life..... If she be ibo tufia na miss road she be

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu'a Attire To Court Today (Photos) by miccheck58: 2:01pm On Mar 07, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:

Fact is, your people's brains are easily tweeked. ... u can edit their brain configuration easier than their northern boko haram sympathizers

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu'a Attire To Court Today (Photos) by ipledge10(m): 2:02pm On Mar 07, 2016
Jacko01:

Na yoruba babe wey dey claim ibo.... Make she state her village n local govt make we hear... Bleep she can google dat sef.... D babe na yoruba babe.... She go choke on top her ibo hatred..... Make she go get life..... If she be ibo tufia na miss road she be
I am Yoruba buy I don't know someone will always be against her tribe....if she igbo,she need to change

7 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu'a Attire To Court Today (Photos) by RealCJ: 2:03pm On Mar 07, 2016
Umu Chineke! Whiter than white and Whiter than snow.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu'a Attire To Court Today (Photos) by DauraDullardo(m): 2:05pm On Mar 07, 2016
SycophanticGoat:
God forbid that someone with such a hate filled heart as yours is Igbo. Tufiakwa!
He's not Igbo. He's a shameless Yoruba impostor.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu'a Attire To Court Today (Photos) by britbuz(m): 2:05pm On Mar 07, 2016
jlinkd78:
Honestly I v personally learnt a lot from this unfolding case that what it actually takes to be alive is to look at ur enemy eyeball to eyeball and make him understand u are ready to die than to live d life of cowards. Mr Kalu u v really shown d world dat d Nig govt knows d truth dat under an ideal trial they can not build a strong case against ur agitation and this account for d seeming frustration on d side of d state agents. Imagine d frustration on d side of d judge too who is even subscribing to d celestial orders i.e d spritual heavenly bodies of which God Almighty and His Angels are in charge for adjudication. U now see why Mr Kalu has always told all dat he was actually on this mission cos Chukwu Okike Abiama (God of creation) sent him. The judge has inadvertently admitted dat any fight against this course is directly a fight against d celestial bodies. Cant fail to observe d articulate composure on d side of these three wise men from d East and d well tailored white (a celestial colour) dressing. Nnamdi must have lectured them wella himself being a student of contemporary History. Congrats in advance.

I have been wondering "what about the attire".. But you just granted me some clarification. smiley
Re: Nnamdi Kanu'a Attire To Court Today (Photos) by DauraDullardo(m): 2:10pm On Mar 07, 2016
Jacko01:
HE is a Yoruba man! How many times am I going to say this on this forum? He has been exposed as a fraud some time ago. Infact he exposed himself when he travelled to Ebonyi state sometime in 2014. Please be advised.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu'a Attire To Court Today (Photos) by Tugbus(m): 2:11pm On Mar 07, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:

**** Wetin concern this story with your stupid assertions?? Have you been to his church before How did you know who his members are?? Come to think of it, who were you even expecting to be his church members before, hausas?? Or fulani herdsmen?? I give up abeg.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu'a Attire To Court Today (Photos) by Ejanla07: 2:15pm On Mar 07, 2016
NgeneUkwenu is not Igbo. People should be aware of this.

There is no way you can be Igbo. And call Igbo people ipob.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu'a Attire To Court Today (Photos) by fxseven(m): 2:15pm On Mar 07, 2016
Mazi Kanu,
You have done your own part,
The seed has been planted,
The harvesters await the harvest season,
whether you are jailed or matyred is immaterial
Because no one but God can stop the flow now...

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu'a Attire To Court Today (Photos) by hopeforcharles(m): 2:16pm On Mar 07, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:

Stale!
NgeneUkwenu are there no points in what he wrote? Truth be Told.

5 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu'a Attire To Court Today (Photos) by engrhorla(m): 2:18pm On Mar 07, 2016
Mmmmmm
Re: Nnamdi Kanu'a Attire To Court Today (Photos) by Nobody: 2:21pm On Mar 07, 2016
There is just something about this man that baffles me! In the face of all the hurdles and trails, he looks so strong, confident and resilient!

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu'a Attire To Court Today (Photos) by spoman: 2:21pm On Mar 07, 2016
A confident man is always a confident man. You are really the King once prophesied to deliver the People of African trigger.

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu'a Attire To Court Today (Photos) by Nobody: 2:21pm On Mar 07, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:

Nne I swear down, our people are easily brain washed

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu'a Attire To Court Today (Photos) by anonimi: 2:21pm On Mar 07, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:
Stale!

It is understandable that to a zombie, comparative TRUTH is stale.
Please let me weep on behalf of the zombies till their eyes are opened. embarassed embarassed

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3251622_image_jpeg_jpeg6f95b5e7a24ad4fc0808d6698fd37362

9 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Diezani Was Arrested Due To Efcc's Request/cooperation - Punch / Graphic Photo Of Sunday Terror Killed At Ebute-metta Lagos Yesterday / Woman Pretends To Be Pregnant To Register Her PVC After 4 Days Of Trying. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.