Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,699 members, 7,820,438 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:48 PM

Nnamdi Kanu'a Attire To Court Today (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu'a Attire To Court Today (Photos) (58082 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Speaks On Behalf Of Muslims In Court Today (Video) / Fayose's Igbo Attire To Ikpeazu's Thanksgiving (Photo) / Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu in Court Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu'a Attire To Court Today (Photos) by Image123(m): 2:23pm On Mar 07, 2016
Integrityfarms:
Spotless!
Despite the turmoils of the Prison my Director comes out clean and neat. Looking only at the light in the end of the tunnel. He is having the visions of a blissful end when the sun arises from it's horizons.
Nwachineke Onyenso!!!

If he's punished, or made unkempt or forced to put prison clothes, you will complain about human rights, tyranny, etc. Keep deceiving yourselves. In other words, Nnamdi has adapted to fate,life in prison.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu'a Attire To Court Today (Photos) by jlinkd78(m): 2:23pm On Mar 07, 2016
flokii:

Kalu or Kanu? You no fit sabi book o

Don't worry.. I will convey ur msg to ohaneze

Let's see if they share ur views grin
pls dont go on d area of sabi book or no sabi book. Not everybody must comment on threads where only ppl of high I.Q are expected. This is why Nig govt is embarrassing herself. Kanu and Kalu are purely interchangeable and mean exactly same. Ohaneze means nothing to a sincere supporter of Kanu

5 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu'a Attire To Court Today (Photos) by iamauxin(m): 2:23pm On Mar 07, 2016
flokii:
Buh come o.. This is injustice

Isn't he supposed to be in his prison uniform?

PMB sef... Just to soft on this felon
you're really from the zoo...have you convicted him. So if he was granted bail you would have gone to his house every day of trial and make sure he wears your zoo prison's shirt. Smh @ d level of your ignorance!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu'a Attire To Court Today (Photos) by bittertruthz: 2:24pm On Mar 07, 2016
Agunechemba1:
Mazi umu Chineke.

The ogbuefi 1 of Ala igbo.

Agunechemba ndigbo.

Nelson Mandela did it for South Africa,Kwame Nkrumah did it for Ghana. ****

At the End, **** will come.

the most brainwashed people in Nigeria are Igbos and Hausa. No wonder they hate each other.

HAILING SOMEBODY FOR HIS STUP!D!TY? What has this guy done to be Nelson Mandela? NELSON MANDELA AND NKURUMAH PREACH LOVE AND UNITY BUT THIS ANIMAL PREACH HATE.

The only way he can be released is when an Igbo man become a president which is very very unlikely. Kanu is enemy to Ohaneze-ndigbo, enemy to Arewa, enemy to Yoruba and enemy to Nigeria. I dont see him being released anytime soon.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu'a Attire To Court Today (Photos) by Nobody: 2:25pm On Mar 07, 2016
this guy too tough o
defeated DSS four times in court back to back
now he is FLYING THE BIAFRAN COLORS IN A NIGERIAN COURT
salutation things jare, the guy too much

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu'a Attire To Court Today (Photos) by Image123(m): 2:26pm On Mar 07, 2016
RealCJ:
Umu Chineke! Whiter than white and Whiter than snow.

This has absolutely nothing to do with Chineke. Anybody can wear white cloth.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu'a Attire To Court Today (Photos) by Image123(m): 2:29pm On Mar 07, 2016
iamkeyz:
this guy too tough o
defeated DSS four times in court back to back
now he is FLYING THE BIAFRAN COLORS IN A NIGERIAN COURT
salutation things jare, the guy too much

He's digging his grave literally. The other day, he was confused about wearing handcuffs or not.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu'a Attire To Court Today (Photos) by flokii: 2:30pm On Mar 07, 2016
jlinkd78:
pls dont go on d area of sabi book or no sabi book. Not everybody must comment on threads where only ppl of high I.Q are expected. This is why Nig govt is embarrassing herself. Kanu and Kalu are purely interchangeable and mean exactly same. Ohaneze means nothing to a sincere supporter of Kanu

Which 'embarrassment' biko?

All what you've witnessed so far is fas a result of saboteurs from ur region that PMB left in his cabinet (to reduce marginalization cry).. They'll soon be flushed out tho.

And things will go on as planned.

As for Kali or Kanu.. Nobody.. I repeat Nobody can save him from PMB's claws.. Not even Queen of England.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu'a Attire To Court Today (Photos) by Image123(m): 2:31pm On Mar 07, 2016
Oracle16:
I decree, by the power that divided the Red Sea, by the power that brought the Israelites out from Egypt, the wisdom of Nnamdi Kanu's enemies have been converted to foolishness forever. If I be a son of the Almighty Jehovah, I decree that Nnamdi Kanu will be miraculously freed and Biafra will rise never to be stopped forever in the name of Jesus Christ. From now till the next 21days, Biafra anthem and flag will stand before United Nations in the name that is mightier than any other name Jesus Christ. As it is written in Proverbs 23 :18, Nnamdi Kanu's perils will come to an end and his dreams/expectations will not be cut of by no one in Jesus Christ Name. Amen.

God doesn't answer baseless prayers. Nnamdi is a criminal who has committed treason and preached hate and division. Don't get it twisted, God is not mocked.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu'a Attire To Court Today (Photos) by hopeforcharles(m): 2:35pm On Mar 07, 2016
bittertruthz:

the most brainwashed people in Nigeria are Igbos and Hausa. No wonder they hate each other.

HAILING SOMEBODY FOR HIS STUP!D!TY? What has this guy done to be Nelson Mandela? NELSON MANDELA AND NKURUMAH PREACH LOVE AND UNITY BUT THIS ANIMAL PREACH HATE.

The only way he can be released is when an Igbo man become a president which is very very unlikely. Kanu is enemy to Ohaneze-ndigbo, enemy to Arewa, enemy to Yoruba and enemy to Nigeria. I dont see him being released anytime soon.
Just listen to your Self, What did those guy mentioned fought for? Independence for their People its the Same thing Kalu is Fighting for. Its very Obvious that The FG and DSS don't have a serious case with Mr Kalu, before i am indifferent but now i am having a Sympatetic Change of Mind towards the Struggle for the Emancipation of the Biafra people, Nigeria is So Messed Up that it need a total Overhaul.

6 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu'a Attire To Court Today (Photos) by flokii: 2:36pm On Mar 07, 2016
iamauxin:
you're really from the zoo...have you convicted him. So if he was granted bail you would have gone to his house every day of trial and make sure he wears your zoo prison's shirt. Smh @ d level of your ignorance!

You are lucky m not d one in charge..

He won't even see daylight for 6 good months.. Let's see what anyone will do about it

So d animal can appear in a zoo court and expect to get freedom thru d zoo court..

You know what you are... Don't lemme say it
Re: Nnamdi Kanu'a Attire To Court Today (Photos) by NgeneUkwenu(f): 2:37pm On Mar 07, 2016
CuteMorriz:
You are a clown, a Big fool. Why is celestial church 99percent Yoruba? ode oshi olori buruku....tribal clown...

Mynd44 Rule 2

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu'a Attire To Court Today (Photos) by XBLadez: 2:44pm On Mar 07, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:
[s]Has anyone ever wondered why The Condemned Reverend Kings Church Has 99% Igbos( majority IPOB Youths) as members?

Why are my people easily brainwashed?[/s]
You are not Igbo and can never be. Your people are the cowards that ran to Ibadan to take refuge from the Fulanis.

Ps: Don't forget to tell your Yoruba mod brother how you Insulted Igbos.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu'a Attire To Court Today (Photos) by viklucci: 2:47pm On Mar 07, 2016
and what is wrong with the outfit if I may ask
Re: Nnamdi Kanu'a Attire To Court Today (Photos) by jlinkd78(m): 2:49pm On Mar 07, 2016
britbuz:

I have been wondering "what about the attire".. But you just granted me some clarification. smiley
Yea!!!. It is cos of scholars like u dat commenting here makes so much sense. Tnks for appreciating cos not so many even understand 'why d attire'. The white attire of d suspects and d celestial order call by d judge cant just be a happenstance.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu'a Attire To Court Today (Photos) by bittertruthz: 2:49pm On Mar 07, 2016
hopeforcharles:

Just listen to your Self, What did those guy mentioned fought for? Independence for their People its the Same thing Kalu is Fighting for. Its very Obvious that The FG and DSS don't have a serious case with Mr Kalu, before i am indifferent but now i am having a Sympatetic Change of Mind towards the Struggle for the Emancipation of the Biafra people, Nigeria is So Messed Up that it need a total Overhaul.

There is no doubt that Nigeria is messed up................. But this Kanu is a wrong guy. He has too much enemies. Even America, UK and UN dont welcome his arrogance. I read it on Yahoo news when the wife was crying that UK abandon their citizen.

Real freedom fighters build allies not "enemies". This IPOB movement has many enemies. There is nothing wrong in fighting for freedom but should be fought in the right manner.
EVEN FAILED OJUKWU HAD ALLIES. KANU HAVE NO POWERFUL ALLIES ONLY POWERFUL ENEMIES. IGBOS USED TO BE INTELLIGENT PEOPLE, I DONT KNOW HOW THEY GOT CHOKED IN KANU ARROGANCE.

AMERICA HAD FRANCE AND PORTUGAL AS ALLIES WHEN FIGHTING FOR FREEDOM. KANU HAS NO ALLY. HE MAY SPEND HIS LIFE IN JAIL FOR NOTHING.
I HAVE READ MANY STORIES ABOUT SUCCESSFUL FREEDOM FIGHTERS AROUND THE WORLD. THEY ALL HAVE MORE ALLIES THAN ENEMIES BUT REVERSE IS THE CASE OF KANU............. MORE ENEMIES, NO ALLY.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu'a Attire To Court Today (Photos) by bringbackourGEJ: 2:50pm On Mar 07, 2016
Chinom:

If you are truly a 'female' did you get laid this morning. I think you need a 13inch Igbo d*ick to straighten you out. You reek of utter frustration.
Go sort yourself out and leave Igbo matters to Igbos.
That's Cleverly in disguise, a Yoruba boy notorious for being a tribal bigot.

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu'a Attire To Court Today (Photos) by NgeneUkwenu(f): 2:51pm On Mar 07, 2016
Chinom:

If you are truly a 'female' did you get laid this morning. I think you need a 13inch Igbo d*ick to straighten you out. You reek of utter frustration.
Go sort yourself out and leave Igbo matters to Igbos.

Mynd44 Rule 2
Re: Nnamdi Kanu'a Attire To Court Today (Photos) by erico2k2(m): 2:58pm On Mar 07, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:

Stale!
That was meant to be SACA
Re: Nnamdi Kanu'a Attire To Court Today (Photos) by morganwizzy55(m): 2:58pm On Mar 07, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:
Has anyone ever wondered why The Condemned Reverend Kings Church Has 99% Igbos( majority IPOB Youths) as members?

Why are my people easily brainwashed?

U booked space just only to spit stash from that ur mouth.. Really u be okuko ukwu nenu
Re: Nnamdi Kanu'a Attire To Court Today (Photos) by morganwizzy55(m): 2:59pm On Mar 07, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:
Has anyone ever wondered why The Condemned Reverend Kings Church Has 99% Igbos( majority IPOB Youths) as members?

Why are my people easily brainwashed?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu'a Attire To Court Today (Photos) by SycophanticGoat: 3:00pm On Mar 07, 2016
DauraDullardo:
He's not Igbo. He's a shameless Yoruba impostor.

That was why I said God forbid that someone like that is Igbo..
Re: Nnamdi Kanu'a Attire To Court Today (Photos) by bringbackourGEJ: 3:00pm On Mar 07, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:
[s]Has anyone ever wondered why The Condemned Reverend Kings Church Has 99% Igbos( majority IPOB Youths) as members?

Why are my people easily brainwashed?[/s]
This one is always sounding frustrated.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu'a Attire To Court Today (Photos) by bringbackourGEJ: 3:02pm On Mar 07, 2016
nynbrada:

Your hate for Igbos will kill you one day.

Be careful.
It's already killing him. He doesn't even know his gender anymore.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu'a Attire To Court Today (Photos) by hopeforcharles(m): 3:05pm On Mar 07, 2016
bittertruthz:

There is no doubt that Nigeria is messed up................. But this Kanu is a wrong guy. He has too much enemies. Even America, UK and UN dont welcome his arrogance. I read it on Yahoo news when the wife was crying that UK abandon their citizen.

Real freedom fighters build allies not "enemies". This IPOB movement has many enemies. There is nothing wrong in fighting for freedom but should be fought in the right manner.
EVEN FAILED OJUKWU HAD ALLIES. KANU HAVE NO POWERFUL ALLIES ONLY POWERFUL ENEMIES. IGBOS USED TO BE INTELLIGENT PEOPLE, I DONT KNOW HOW THEY GOT CHOKED IN KANU ARROGANCE.

AMERICA HAD FRANCE AND PORTUGAL AS ALLIES WHEN FIGHTING FOR FREEDOM. KANU HAS NO ALLY. HE MAY SPEND HIS LIFE IN JAIL FOR NOTHING.
I HAVE READ MANY STORIES ABOUT SUCCESSFUL FREEDOM FIGHTERS AROUND THE WORLD. THEY ALL HAVE MORE ALLIES THAN ENEMIES BUT REVERSE IS THE CASE OF KANU............. MORE ENEMIES, NO ALLY.
For the fact that you see him from the light of a freedom fighter I am cool, every thing in life starts by a step, during this struggle it wasn't this famous, but here it is snowballing into something big, hope you know a lot of organisations have made speeches about this movement, let's agree for sale min with you that he might not have allies now, But let me tell you something logical, Nigeria is losing its relevance African wise and world wide due to its corruption, falling revenue and less foreign investors, and **** will be a virgin country which will definitely welcome investors, when other investing countries start viewing it from this angle mind you they will be forced to jump into the moving training, ****

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu'a Attire To Court Today (Photos) by Nobody: 3:09pm On Mar 07, 2016
Flexherbal:
The guy don feel small heat.
ρℓєαѕє ωнєяє'ѕ мя gαиι α∂αмѕ тнє υѕєℓєѕѕ σρ¢ ℓєα∂єя.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu'a Attire To Court Today (Photos) by bittertruthz: 3:13pm On Mar 07, 2016
hopeforcharles:

For the fact that you see him from the light of a freedom fighter I am cool, every thing in life starts by a step, during this struggle it wasn't this famous, but here it is snowballing into something big, hope you know a lot of organisations have made speeches about this movement, let's agree for sale min with you that he might not have allies now, But let me tell you something logical, Nigeria is losing its relevance African wise and world wide due to its corruption, falling revenue and less foreign investors, and **** will be a virgin country which will definitely welcome investors, when other investing countries start viewing it from this angle mind you they will be forced to jump into the moving training, ****

WISH YOU GUYS THE BEST IN THE FIGHT.

IM NOT AGAINST BIAFRA BUT I WORRY ABOUT POOR MOTHERS LOSING THEIR CHILDREN ON THIS ISSUE. NO PROMINENT IGBO CHILD OR FAMILY MEMBER OF KANU THAT HAS BEEN INJURED NOT TO TALK OF KILLED.
IS ALWAYS THE POOR STUBBORN CHILDREN THAT DIES.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Northerners Carry Placards To Support Fayose & Show Him Love / Diezani Was Arrested Due To Efcc's Request/cooperation - Punch / Graphic Photo Of Sunday Terror Killed At Ebute-metta Lagos Yesterday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.