Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,773 members, 7,820,708 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:58 PM

Nnamdi Kanu'a Attire To Court Today (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu'a Attire To Court Today (Photos) (58084 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Speaks On Behalf Of Muslims In Court Today (Video) / Fayose's Igbo Attire To Ikpeazu's Thanksgiving (Photo) / Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu in Court Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu'a Attire To Court Today (Photos) by fabre4: 3:26pm On Mar 07, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:

Stale!

Ngene if refusing to support Buhari is tantamount to brainwashing then I accept am brainwashed at least me and my fellow eastern brethren have something to stand up to but u ,u are like the grass which moves in the direction of the wind I don't have a problem with buhari and other APC leaders as long as the respect the rule of law and respect us as a major tribe in Nigeria.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu'a Attire To Court Today (Photos) by Austiano87: 3:30pm On Mar 07, 2016
GINJALANDGIST:
The attire worn by leader of the indigenous people of #Biafra IPOB Nnamdi Kanu, and two other defendants in their court appearance today.

MEANWHILE
Mr. Ejiofor, counsel to Nnamdi Kanu said the SSS operatives at the scene insisted that they would only allow three additional family members of Mr. Kanu to join those already in the court premises.

He said when he (Mr. Ejiofor) tried to explain to them that there was an order of court permitting members of the public to witness the proceedings, Mr. Ejiofor said a staff of the SSS threatened to kill him.

He therefore prayed the court to take note of the threat.

“My lord I will like you to take note of this threat to my life, because I don’t know what will happen tomorrow,” Mr. Ejiofor said.

The trial judge, Mr. Tsoho, who noted that events had taken a different turn from what was expected, added that if the parties to the matter felt threatened, the case might as well be handed over to the celestial order to resolve.

He asked the parties to decide whether or not they wanted the trial to continue.

http://ginjaland.com/article/picture-checkout-attire-worn-by-nnamdi-kanu-to-court
Re: Nnamdi Kanu'a Attire To Court Today (Photos) by sabi99(m): 3:33pm On Mar 07, 2016
menabae:
Hmmm,looking great...
he really is
Re: Nnamdi Kanu'a Attire To Court Today (Photos) by hopeforcharles(m): 3:33pm On Mar 07, 2016
bittertruthz:

WISH YOU GUYS THE BEST IN THE FIGHT.

IM NOT AGAINST BIAFRA BUT I WORRY ABOUT POOR MOTHERS LOSING THEIR CHILDREN ON THIS ISSUE. NO PROMINENT IGBO CHILD OR FAMILY MEMBER OF KANU THAT HAS BEEN INJURED NOT TO TALK OF KILLED.
IS ALWAYS THE POOR STUBBORN CHILDREN THAT DIES.

In as much as you have a point about people dieing, there will always be people willing to die, willing to be sacrificial lambs, this is one mystery about all these struggles was it not on man that started the Egypt Arab spring revolution by setting himself ablaze? This issue has transcend fighting it is just a flow, a movement, remember even if Kalu or his people haven't been injured or killed the are a living targets more prone to death.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu'a Attire To Court Today (Photos) by Integrityfarms(m): 3:39pm On Mar 07, 2016
Image123:

If he's punished, or made unkempt or forced to put prison clothes, you will complain about human rights, tyranny, etc. Keep deceiving yourselves. In other words, Nnamdi has adapted to fate,life in prison.

Whatever! His like the tse tse fly on the scrotum of PMB
Re: Nnamdi Kanu'a Attire To Court Today (Photos) by mindtricks: 3:39pm On Mar 07, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:
Has anyone ever wondered why The Condemned Reverend Kings Church Has 99% Igbos( majority IPOB Youths) as members?

Why are my people easily brainwashed?

Dude stop insulting an entire tribe. If you must do so, come out straight and stop beating around the bush.

Comments above from people like you continue to deepen worsening intolerance and disunity.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu'a Attire To Court Today (Photos) by justmenoni: 3:44pm On Mar 07, 2016
Cos she dey hungry na,no free rice yet

quote author=GINJALANDGIST post=43554986]
Sup, why u fold face like this?[/quote]
Re: Nnamdi Kanu'a Attire To Court Today (Photos) by HarryPotter1(m): 3:44pm On Mar 07, 2016
hmmm,his attire is cool.....just keeping my mouth shut until 2days hearing :\
Re: Nnamdi Kanu'a Attire To Court Today (Photos) by uncleade(m): 4:08pm On Mar 07, 2016
Feel very sorry for this man.Those crooks have deceived you and you are now in Naija's trap.it's when one take a look at him closely, that u realize that he is becoming more older than his age.u are yet to see the reality of Naija prison. your people have turned u to A LION IN A CAGE. and they are in their various bedrooms making unnecessary and harmless threats.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu'a Attire To Court Today (Photos) by SleekMallam: 4:22pm On Mar 07, 2016
SycophanticGoat:

God forbid that someone with such a hate filled heart as yours is Igbo. Tufiakwa!
probably Ipoo youth.Indegenous person Of oduduwa.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu'a Attire To Court Today (Photos) by oodua1stson: 4:51pm On Mar 07, 2016
Buhari has finally encouraged his followers.

Nonsense
Re: Nnamdi Kanu'a Attire To Court Today (Photos) by feedthenation(m): 4:54pm On Mar 07, 2016
Like play, like play, the director of ipobi has already spent almost 6 months in a zoo prison....

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu'a Attire To Court Today (Photos) by kingzizzy: 4:57pm On Mar 07, 2016
bittertruthz:

WISH YOU GUYS THE BEST IN THE FIGHT.

IM NOT AGAINST BIAFRA BUT I WORRY ABOUT POOR MOTHERS LOSING THEIR CHILDREN ON THIS ISSUE. NO PROMINENT IGBO CHILD OR FAMILY MEMBER OF KANU THAT HAS BEEN INJURED NOT TO TALK OF KILLED.
IS ALWAYS THE POOR STUBBORN CHILDREN THAT DIES.

But who are the people doing the killings?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu'a Attire To Court Today (Photos) by popsonbj: 4:59pm On Mar 07, 2016
You are an alarmist, suffering from intellectual malnutrition (Kwashiorkor of the intellect). This is a ranting of a frustrated soul; still licking the wound of last defeat.

Richardonald:
If with Corruption:
• Dollar was 200 and without Corruption Dollar is now 400

• Rice was N8,500 and without corruption it is now N12,500

• Pampers was N1,450 and without corruption it is now N1,850

• Petrol was N87 and available; without corruption it is now N120 and scarce

• Garri was N250, without corruption it is now N500

• Transportation was N500 Lagos - Ibadan, without corruption it is now N800

• Poor Electricity, tariff was not increased during corruption, now about 40% tariff increase without corruption but worst power supply

• Presidency Feeding was N1billion, but without corruption it is now N2billion

• Presidential Jets maintenance was N600/ year, now N2.5billion in just 4 months without corruption

• Aso Rock Clinic maintenance was N500million, now N3.9billion without corruption.

• Vice President was paid N75million for reading just books; without corruption the Vice President will be paid N430million

• We didn't pay rent in Aso Rock; without corruption we will be paying a rent of N350million to an invisible landlord.

• Rats never ate our budgets, but rats now snuggle fictitious unimaginable figures into our budgets without corruption..
Re: Nnamdi Kanu'a Attire To Court Today (Photos) by EmekaBlue(m): 5:02pm On Mar 07, 2016
flying biafran colors with style n swag...badt guy
Re: Nnamdi Kanu'a Attire To Court Today (Photos) by danot1030: 5:22pm On Mar 07, 2016
Someone should poison this man in the prison and let's forget this noise about IPOB.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu'a Attire To Court Today (Photos) by AbdulHaram(m): 5:35pm On Mar 07, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:
Has anyone ever wondered why The Condemned Reverend Kings Church Has 99% Igbos( majority IPOB Youths) as members?

Why are my people easily brainwashed?

Hypocrisy is when Mynd44 bans someone for challenging NgeneUkwenu but ignores his hate comments.

Hypocrisy is when NgeneUkwenu calls the attention of Mynd44 only when someone quotes or challenges him.

Hypocrisy is when you quote the same Mynd44 for NgeneUkwenu's hate speech against Igbos but he either ignores you or bans you.

Hypocrisy is when Mynd44 deletes this comment and bans me for saying the truth.

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu'a Attire To Court Today (Photos) by whizcartel(m): 5:36pm On Mar 07, 2016
jlinkd78:
Honestly I v personally learnt a lot from this unfolding case that what it actually takes to be alive is to look at ur enemy eyeball to eyeball and make him understand u are ready to die than to live d life of cowards. Mr Kalu u v really shown d world dat d Nig govt knows d truth dat under an ideal trial they can not build a strong case against ur agitation and this account for d seeming frustration on d side of d state agents. Imagine d frustration on d side of d judge too who is even subscribing to d celestial orders i.e d spritual heavenly bodies of which God Almighty and His Angels are in charge for adjudication. U now see why Mr Kalu has always told all dat he was actually on this mission cos Chukwu Okike Abiama (God of creation) sent him. The judge has inadvertently admitted dat any fight against this course is directly a fight against d celestial bodies. Cant fail to observe d articulate composure on d side of these three wise men from d East and d well tailored white (a celestial colour) dressing. Nnamdi must have lectured them wella himself being a student of contemporary History. Congrats in advance.
All this IPBO dey make me laff..... NOT JUST IPBO.... ODUDUWA, AREWA AND BH even Tompolo people sef. even if dem grant una autonomy, this same kalu wey u dey call angelic, go fall una hand. Bro i mean no disrespect but please read about countries like sudan, liberia, rwanda, korea USSR. All this struggle is not worth it. the bigger man would still get everything.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu'a Attire To Court Today (Photos) by Organs(m): 5:58pm On Mar 07, 2016
jlinkd78:
Honestly I v personally learnt a lot from this unfolding case that what it actually takes to be alive is to look at ur enemy eyeball to eyeball and make him understand u are ready to die than to live d life of cowards. Mr Kalu u v really shown d world dat d Nig govt knows d truth dat under an ideal trial they can not build a strong case against ur agitation and this account for d seeming frustration on d side of d state agents. Imagine d frustration on d side of d judge too who is even subscribing to d celestial orders i.e d spritual heavenly bodies of which God Almighty and His Angels are in charge for adjudication. U now see why Mr Kalu has always told all dat he was actually on this mission cos Chukwu Okike Abiama (God of creation) sent him. The judge has inadvertently admitted dat any fight against this course is directly a fight against d celestial bodies. Cant fail to observe d articulate composure on d side of these three wise men from d East and d well tailored white (a celestial colour) dressing. Nnamdi must have lectured them wella himself being a student of contemporary History. Congrats in advance.

My broda, shine your eye well, well. Kanu is calling for war, saying they are marginalized, etc. Look, Ojukwu is dead, he cannot have any thing federal govt named after him. The Airport in the FCT is named after ZIK. Truth is the truth and lies are lies. Wait for Ckukwu Okike Abiama on top of all the lies and insult and you will wait forever. Kanu is jail bound keep deceiving yourself. Yes, i agree that Ekwueme was schemmed out of PDP, he is a nationalist, he can be president but too old. The Ibo's need to get credible people like Ukiwe, etc that Nigerians can rally around not all these tribalistic chalatans, that are leading people to their graves with lies, personal agenda, hate message insults etc.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu'a Attire To Court Today (Photos) by Richardonald(m): 6:11pm On Mar 07, 2016
popsonbj:
You are an alarmist, suffering from intellectual malnutrition (Kwashiorkor of the intellect). This is a ranting of a frustrated soul; still licking the wound of last defeat.

I forgive you.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu'a Attire To Court Today (Photos) by SycophanticGoat: 6:50pm On Mar 07, 2016
SleekMallam:
probably Ipoo youth.Indegenous person Of oduduwa.

He's a YPOR, Yoruba People of Oduduwa Republic... grin cheesy
Re: Nnamdi Kanu'a Attire To Court Today (Photos) by notoriousbabe: 7:22pm On Mar 07, 2016
The Christmas clothes his wife boughted for him last year
Re: Nnamdi Kanu'a Attire To Court Today (Photos) by notoriousbabe: 7:24pm On Mar 07, 2016
danot1030:
Someone should poison this man in the prison and let's forget this noise about IPOB.
cheesy
Re: Nnamdi Kanu'a Attire To Court Today (Photos) by ahaz: 7:51pm On Mar 07, 2016
Richardonald:
If with Corruption:
• Dollar was 200 and without Corruption Dollar is now 400

• Rice was N8,500 and without corruption it is now N12,500

• Pampers was N1,450 and without corruption it is now N1,850

• Petrol was N87 and available; without corruption it is now N120 and scarce

• Garri was N250, without corruption it is now N500

• Transportation was N500 Lagos - Ibadan, without corruption it is now N800

• Poor Electricity, tariff was not increased during corruption, now about 40% tariff increase without corruption but worst power supply

• Presidency Feeding was N1billion, but without corruption it is now N2billion

• Presidential Jets maintenance was N600/ year, now N2.5billion in just 4 months without corruption

• Aso Rock Clinic maintenance was N500million, now N3.9billion without corruption.

• Vice President was paid N75million for reading just books; without corruption the Vice President will be paid N430million

• We didn't pay rent in Aso Rock; without corruption we will be paying a rent of N350million to an invisible landlord.

• Rats never ate our budgets, but rats now snuggle fictitious unimaginable figures into our budgets without corruption..
epic....guy if to say I know you I don't hosting you and your girl in any joint of your choice...but the change don change my pocket..kudos bro
Re: Nnamdi Kanu'a Attire To Court Today (Photos) by ahaz: 7:53pm On Mar 07, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:

Stale!
haters of truth will never be j udged fairely.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu'a Attire To Court Today (Photos) by ahaz: 7:54pm On Mar 07, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:

Stale!
haters of truth will never be judged fairely.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu'a Attire To Court Today (Photos) by ahaz: 7:54pm On Mar 07, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:

Stale!
haters of truth will never be judged fairely.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu'a Attire To Court Today (Photos) by gbz123: 7:55pm On Mar 07, 2016
ok ooo, i hear!

click [size=24pt][url]enugurealestatebiz..com[/url][/size] for details
Re: Nnamdi Kanu'a Attire To Court Today (Photos) by ShegeYorubawa: 8:09pm On Mar 07, 2016
jlinkd78:

The confused judge was begging celestial powers to save him from the hot coal case. The world is watching him for posterity sake and he is between the devil and the deep blue sea. If you nko, you no go call God (celestial powers) to intervene on your behalf. BFria will happen either when buhari is alive or over his dead body. He is old and doesnt have much time. The children of the innocent unarmed protesters he killed will find his own kids and pay them back. No amount of security can watch them all for the rest of their lives 24/7. The days of killing innocent people and getting away with it is over. grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu'a Attire To Court Today (Photos) by ShegeYorubawa: 8:11pm On Mar 07, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:

Stale!

e pain am ooo! grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu'a Attire To Court Today (Photos) by SleekMallam: 8:54pm On Mar 07, 2016
SycophanticGoat:

He's a YPOR, Yoruba People of Oduduwa Republic... grin cheesy
Please, we need to arrive at a consensus of either YPOR OR IPOO.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Graphic Photo Of Sunday Terror Killed At Ebute-metta Lagos Yesterday / Diezani Was Arrested Due To Efcc's Request/cooperation - Punch / Woman Pretends To Be Pregnant To Register Her PVC After 4 Days Of Trying. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.