Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,080 members, 7,811,021 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:59 PM

I Have Trashed More Kitty-cats Than Bill Gates Will Ever Dream Of - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Have Trashed More Kitty-cats Than Bill Gates Will Ever Dream Of (4646 Views)

After Straight 4hours Of Hot Sweet Sex, She Tattooed My Name On Her Kitty (pix) / Am In The City Where Kitty-Cat Is Cheaper Than Pure Water / After Sucking Her Wet Kitty-Cat Dry, She Told Me This... (18+) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have Trashed More Kitty-cats Than Bill Gates Will Ever Dream Of by bluskyee: 10:16pm On Mar 07, 2016
Hey before you quote me ensure you are richer than bill Gates else keep your preaching....Nobody cares about the second richest man(which you are not)...I know you can't be richer than billy as long as you are on this forum right now....but be glad cos being the richest man won't give you much happiness compared to the number pussies sampled!....some will say is it an achievement? Truth is what have you achieved? The wright brothers that made us fly is the last people you will want to think about when flying emirates business class...yawns!!!...Straff while you can you ain't taking shit out of yhis world. I am maintaining my records. I wish solomon was alive wink...even in his grave gan the guy go respect my achievements....have a sex filled night!....got no partner?....do the needful...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Trashed More Kitty-cats Than Bill Gates Will Ever Dream Of by myfantasies(f): 10:24pm On Mar 07, 2016
Ok

So where is bill gate at the moment

Nd where r u too at the moment

I am sure if trashing countless pussies will make one rich, ur name will surely be among the richest in Forbes magazine

Well it's ur life

Keep doing wat u know how to do best

4 Likes

Re: I Have Trashed More Kitty-cats Than Bill Gates Will Ever Dream Of by gabinogem(m): 10:28pm On Mar 07, 2016
Smh... more like seeing Bill Gate coming to brag about his wealth. True casanovas don't brag about their escapades, rather their actions speaks out loud for them.

6 Likes

Re: I Have Trashed More Kitty-cats Than Bill Gates Will Ever Dream Of by Nobody: 10:32pm On Mar 07, 2016
Broke daft nigga

13 Likes

Re: I Have Trashed More Kitty-cats Than Bill Gates Will Ever Dream Of by Xionez(m): 10:33pm On Mar 07, 2016
SMH, is that an achievement?!

I doubt if Bill Gates will EVER dream of such. Why dont you compare yourself with Adult actors.

1 Like

Re: I Have Trashed More Kitty-cats Than Bill Gates Will Ever Dream Of by efficientleke(m): 10:34pm On Mar 07, 2016
As you are talking Bill Gates is earning his money.. the guy wakes up every morning 4million$ richer.. like kitty cat will add to your life... agbaya, better go and think about your life

4 Likes

Re: I Have Trashed More Kitty-cats Than Bill Gates Will Ever Dream Of by MRBrownJ: 10:39pm On Mar 07, 2016
@bluskyee
you can come on NL and pretend to be whoever you desire, whatever makes you sleep better at night, BUT the last thing you should claim to be is a man who has as much cootie cat as he desires. you see, such man with enough coochie does NOT need to A) come on NL to brag about it, but most importantly, B) that man wouldnt DESPERATELY open a thread on NL looking for coochie, like you did below:

https://www.nairaland.com/2974780/how-hot-like-it

bluskyee:
If you need a cute Dude for some nice drilling...PM Me...No string attached, No heart breaks, I got my own Cash...I ain't giving you either...Just need a hot digging? Pm me NOW....Lagos only tongue

.........if you ain't gonna punch the pm button...dont quote ma thread...swerve.

so, just as much as we may not care about Bill Gate, we care even less about deluded people on NL inventing phoney lives for themselves, in order to feel better about the possible miserable lives they are living.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Trashed More Kitty-cats Than Bill Gates Will Ever Dream Of by Nobody: 10:49pm On Mar 07, 2016
This should be in Guinness book of world records

Yur such a might man
Congratulations
Re: I Have Trashed More Kitty-cats Than Bill Gates Will Ever Dream Of by Weblow: 10:55pm On Mar 07, 2016
you lied am nobody and i care about even the poorest person. cunt cunt u and bill gate dont even dare
Re: I Have Trashed More Kitty-cats Than Bill Gates Will Ever Dream Of by falconey(m): 10:56pm On Mar 07, 2016
You should have a statue
Re: I Have Trashed More Kitty-cats Than Bill Gates Will Ever Dream Of by Mimido2(f): 10:58pm On Mar 07, 2016
Hu cares
Re: I Have Trashed More Kitty-cats Than Bill Gates Will Ever Dream Of by Nobody: 10:59pm On Mar 07, 2016
bluskyee:
Hey before you quote me ensure you are richer than bill Gates else keep your preaching....Nobody cares about the second richest man(which you are not)...I know you can't be richer than billy as long as you are on this forum right now....but be glad cos being the richest man won't give you much happiness compared to the number pussies sampled!....some will say is it an achievement? Truth is what have you achieved? The wright brothers that made us fly is the last people you will want to think about when flying emirates business class...yawns!!!...Straff while you can you ain't taking shit out of yhis world. I am maintaining my records. I wish solomon was alive wink...even in his grave gan the guy go respect my achievements....have a sex filled night!....got no partner?....do the needful...
don't mind these pretenders,, pls do u know anything i can take to enhance my performance 2moro?

1 Like

Re: I Have Trashed More Kitty-cats Than Bill Gates Will Ever Dream Of by NemzySeries(m): 11:02pm On Mar 07, 2016
yea U've screwed more pv55ie5 dan bill gate wud eva dream of but d unfortunate story 2 ur ends is dat bill gate has made heavenly money, power,fame & wateva u can call it dat u, ur generation, family, village & linage wud eva dream of if u like use d whole of east africa 4 rituals

1 Like

Re: I Have Trashed More Kitty-cats Than Bill Gates Will Ever Dream Of by jamex93(m): 11:02pm On Mar 07, 2016
congratulations........

mr trashier
Re: I Have Trashed More Kitty-cats Than Bill Gates Will Ever Dream Of by flokii: 12:19am On Mar 08, 2016
Come o... Is it just me..

Or many crazy/going-crazy folks on NL

Peepz be posting write-ups without meaning or direction... O ga o

4 Likes

Re: I Have Trashed More Kitty-cats Than Bill Gates Will Ever Dream Of by bluskyee: 5:23am On Mar 08, 2016
MRBrownJ:
@bluskyee
you can come on NL and pretend to be whoever you desire, whatever makes you sleep better at night, BUT the last thing you should claim to be is a man who has as much cootie cat as he desires. you see, such man with enough coochie does NOT need to A) come on NL to brag about it, but most importantly, B) that man wouldnt DESPERATELY open a thread on NL looking for coochie, like you did below:

https://www.nairaland.com/2974780/how-hot-like-it

so, just as much as we may not care about Bill Gate, we care even less about deluded people on NL inventing phoney lives for themselves, in order to feel better about the possible miserable lives they are living.
Na it's not desperation. It's called Variety....wherever you go...what ever site or forum you join always ensure you leave your trade mark before signing out that is the best way to roll....how can you be on this forum for than six months without tearing pussies...guy make I rush go work...I go school you later
Re: I Have Trashed More Kitty-cats Than Bill Gates Will Ever Dream Of by NegusNagast: 7:18am On Mar 08, 2016
Idíot!! Wise men like Bill Gates are going after success and laying down fantastic legacies and your only legacy is smashing more pùssies. Why don't you get half the amount Bill Gates have with your so-called pussiès. Ode!!

1 Like

Re: I Have Trashed More Kitty-cats Than Bill Gates Will Ever Dream Of by Nobody: 9:17am On Mar 08, 2016
clap for yourself.. mumu
Re: I Have Trashed More Kitty-cats Than Bill Gates Will Ever Dream Of by MRBrownJ: 12:14am On Mar 09, 2016
bluskyee:
Na it's not desperation. It's called Variety....wherever you go...what ever site or forum you join always ensure you leave your trade mark before signing out that is the best way to roll....how can you be on this forum for than six months without tearing pussies...guy make I rush go work...I go school you later

by all means, allow ME to school you.... if your dikc game was ON POINT then you wouldnt need to desperately come on NL BEGGING total strangers for coochie, like a cheap biatch.... and instead these women (you "supposedly" fukc by the boatload) would be singing praises about your bedroom game to all their mates and whoever is willing to hear, and these biatches acquaintances would be banging at your door and contacting you, anyway they can, right this moment. helas, that is certainly NOT the case, so either your dikc game is VERY POOR or all the garbage you wrote on this thread is just the fruit of your wild imagination. either way, i do feel some sadness for men like you.

BTW: only a very deluded and clueless "DESPERATE FOR COOCHIE" type of man is willing to fukc just about any woman (fat/skinny/beautiful/ugly/old/stinky/dirty/nasty/diseased ridden etc) who will have his sorry aaaasss, and therefore comes on NL begging total strangers for cootie cat... and you have the audacity to call yourself a MAN?!

LIFE RULE #311: good dikc advertise its own self, without a single world.

1 Like

Re: I Have Trashed More Kitty-cats Than Bill Gates Will Ever Dream Of by BerryScott(f): 5:05am On Mar 09, 2016
jst when i thought i had seen it all shocked
Re: I Have Trashed More Kitty-cats Than Bill Gates Will Ever Dream Of by bluskyee: 10:58pm On Mar 17, 2016
NegusNagast:
Idíot!! Wise men like Bill Gates are going after success and laying down fantastic legacies and your only legacy is smashing more pùssies. Why don't you get half the amount Bill Gates have with your so-called pussiès. Ode!!
Naaa......bill Gates is going after legacies and making more money that makes him happy!!!!.....banging pussies makes me happy!!.....Bill gates way of seeking pleasure doesn't supersede mine!!!.....Money itself does not bring pleasure.....spending it does. The truth is you are not going to be like bill gates....sorry....but try something that will make you happier than bill. Ensure you get something to dig tonight
Re: I Have Trashed More Kitty-cats Than Bill Gates Will Ever Dream Of by bluskyee: 11:09pm On Mar 17, 2016
MRBrownJ:

by all means, allow ME to school you.... if your dikc game was ON POINT then you wouldnt need to desperately come on NL BEGGING total strangers for coochie, like a cheap biatch.... and instead these women (you "supposedly" fukc by the boatload) would be singing praises about your bedroom game to all their mates and whoever is willing to hear, and these biatches acquaintances would be banging at your door and contacting you, anyway they can, right this moment. helas, that is certainly NOT the case, so either your dikc game is VERY POOR or all the garbage you wrote on this thread is just the fruit of your wild imagination. either way, i do feel some sadness for men like you.

BTW: only a very deluded and clueless "DESPERATE FOR COOCHIE" type of man is willing to fukc just about any woman (fat/skinny/beautiful/ugly/old/stinky/dirty/nasty/diseased ridden etc) who will have his sorry aaaasss, and therefore comes on NL begging total strangers for cootie cat... and you have the audacity to call yourself a MAN?!

LIFE RULE #311: good dikc advertise its own self, without a single world.
Did you write all that? You don't seem to understand the fun....you sleep with your girlfriend and their friends and your colleagues at work and then who? you have slept with your chicks from 2go to facebook, palmchat, twitter, instagram, NL, BBM you keep exploring...every forum, site, platform....there should be something to reminisce to reflect on...If this forum had a platform for chatting I guess it will be more fun......Moreover am not looking for a date I came out to attract whoever wants to have fun not a daddy's girl...God bless you
Re: I Have Trashed More Kitty-cats Than Bill Gates Will Ever Dream Of by bluskyee: 11:10pm On Mar 17, 2016
Snowangel4:
clap for yourself.. mumu
well you just a kid...it will be belittling to type further...
Re: I Have Trashed More Kitty-cats Than Bill Gates Will Ever Dream Of by bluskyee: 11:15pm On Mar 17, 2016
BerryScott:
jst when i thought i had seen it all shocked
The truth is you have a boyfriend and you have sex with him at least once a month. You have an ex which you have also slept with in the past....the reason for your amazement is beyond my comprehension because you have engaged in this act but you pretend....sex is fun prettylet go have some more....if you need a quickee do the needful....
Re: I Have Trashed More Kitty-cats Than Bill Gates Will Ever Dream Of by Maamin(m): 11:26pm On Mar 17, 2016
undecided

Re: I Have Trashed More Kitty-cats Than Bill Gates Will Ever Dream Of by BerryScott(f): 12:26am On Mar 18, 2016
bluskyee:
The truth is you have a boyfriend and you have sex with him at least once a month. You have an ex which you have also slept with in the past....the reason for your amazement is beyond my comprehension because you have engaged in this act but you pretend....sex is fun prettylet go have some more....if you need a quickee do the needful....
go n get a life before its too late

1 Like

Re: I Have Trashed More Kitty-cats Than Bill Gates Will Ever Dream Of by ba7man(m): 12:45am On Mar 18, 2016
bluskyee:
well you just a kid...it will be belittling to type further...
You no dey shame?

And you can confidently spew all what you typed up there.......... anyways, when you're older you'll understand....... undecided

1 Like

Re: I Have Trashed More Kitty-cats Than Bill Gates Will Ever Dream Of by bluskyee: 11:38am On Mar 18, 2016
ba7man:
You no dey shame?

And you can confidently spew all what you typed up there.......... anyways, when you're older you'll understand....... undecided
There is nothing to be shy about liking pussies and wanting some more....
Re: I Have Trashed More Kitty-cats Than Bill Gates Will Ever Dream Of by bluskyee: 11:42am On Mar 18, 2016
BerryScott:

go n get a life before its too late
Lol what is your definition of life? I have been working in the corporate world since I was 22. I have been living alone since 24 and am 26 with my apartment and a car and I foot all my bills....so run to those who have a life and ask them how well they have achieved...If not then you need to define life again...FWB? do the needful...
Re: I Have Trashed More Kitty-cats Than Bill Gates Will Ever Dream Of by bluskyee: 11:45am On Mar 18, 2016
Maamin:
undecided
Don't give me that look dude; go grab a puss.ie
Re: I Have Trashed More Kitty-cats Than Bill Gates Will Ever Dream Of by sexymoma(f): 11:52am On Mar 18, 2016
bros you try jare...
I hope you won't come here in the nearest future to tell us your daught has turn animashaun, anfani adugbo "as in her own go pass olosho"
cos "karma" ya were gan ooo e nor send
Re: I Have Trashed More Kitty-cats Than Bill Gates Will Ever Dream Of by ba7man(m): 10:59pm On Mar 18, 2016
bluskyee:
There is nothing to be shy about liking pussies and wanting some more....
I also like p#$$y....... but using it as a measure of success is plain nuts.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

He Quickly Opened His Shirt And Trouser And Started Knacking Her Side D..(pics) / The Surprising Truth About Premature Ejaculation / Woman Stabs Man On Subway After He Masturbated In Front Of Her (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.