Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,055 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:25 AM

When Does A joystick Really Stop Growing - Romance (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When Does A joystick Really Stop Growing (92387 Views)

At What Age Does A Man's Manhood Stop Growing? / Does This Really Stop One From Contaminating Hiv? / Guys Should Really Stop This! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Does A joystick Really Stop Growing by spytime(m): 5:30pm On Mar 21, 2016
deltaboiy01:
l was just wondering is it possible for a penis to grow after puberty.I mean im 19 now ,and going to be 20 in a few months, i have seen this mentioned somehwere before, but not sure is it possible for me to add at least a little but more length or girth maybe. or maybe you guys heard of cases when guys joysticks were still growing in their early 20'? maybe there is some thing i can take, or some kind of excersises that i can do to maybe help this process, not like penis enlargement pills cuz i know those really dont work. let me just say im about 3" hard right now, and let me tell you its killing me. sometimes when i think about this, i think maybe i should kill myself and end this now, im not really suicidal or mentally ill, im perfectly sane i just feel like i dont really have anything to live for, i mean no matter how successfull i might be in life or how much i will achieve, i will always have a small penis, and will never be able to really satisfy a girl, crap is just fu..ck up and i dont know what to do. if there is really nothing i can do about my penis maybe i will just shoot myself, am in my final year now and i dont know if all these years of study really worth it. right now im hoping to find something that will help me with my size. anyway i think i wrote too much, really looking forward to see what you people think.
. Don't worry much about that am doing a research on the use of local herbs to get desired length I have reached 60% so I will keep u posted.
Re: When Does A joystick Really Stop Growing by Nobody: 7:16pm On Mar 21, 2016
abimic:

U surely can't neglect one and let the other suffer. Did u write utme this year?
yeah!.
Re: When Does A joystick Really Stop Growing by BraniacX(m): 8:01pm On Mar 21, 2016
herbie27:
ur right in all u've said so far bt u still got me wrong.

Why i said men are cynical is true and a fact u can't even deny for example...der was a guy i dated for 3yrs and we do breakup and makeup...he was my type of man and i knew he loved me 4 who i was bt the problem was that his some1 dat's into women and i can't stand dat.

At first he made me believe i was the only one in his life and wen Eva i suspect a fowl play he gets angry.

Until i caught him and in each of the occasion he had something to lie wit because i didn't catch him in the act bt the 3rd time i caught him he had no lies to tell me again because it was glaring.

Now!, he loved me bt i can't stand a cheating guy...the question is...why cheat on me wen u love me?...and is because he jst can't help it since he wasn't ready to settle down.

tis true all you said and i myself am no saint, we men are polygamous by nature and we love sampling as many dishes as we can and am not saying that that is a good thing neither will i sermonize and hypocritically condemn what i indulge in and say it is bad (from a guys perspective of course grin) i'll just say it just is, but the same happens to guys too so its more of a human thing rather than a guy thing, matter of fact in my first foray into an emotional relationship as a very young guy i got badly burnt and i ended it when i found out but after a couple of months of bitter "why me?" type of introspection i got back with the b1tch (sorry bout the language) afterall, she was too hot, i couldn't resist her and i had invested so much love in her besides other guys were still scoring points with her but i killed my feelings and built the great wall of China round my heart and i let her multitask without complaining, i on my part multitasked openly too and gradually weaned myself of her charms, she was the first to complain and started confronting other girls i rolled with warning them of and i was like WTF!undecided aren't we in an open ended non exclusive relationship anymore? angry but i learnt, i learned that girls love players more than loyal dudes and they're their own worst enemies so now am a regular normal guy cool and i don't do that poisonous stuff called love, not if i can consciously help it anyway and funny enough am grateful to that b1tch who removed the scales from my eyes and open my potentials to me as i was a good "do no wrong" mommy's boy before she schooled me in reality, life and street so without defending your ex i'll hazard a guess here and say he like me might be the product of another b1tch's schooling and you being the most recent hapless victim of this continuous cycle wouldn't give a damn about that anyway so my advice to you is to wall of your heart and get back in the game and live your life like there's no tommorow and please don't go moral on me saying that's bad advice, just know it works (for me @ least) and the choice to or not to take my advice is yours just don't let bitterness and regret consume you chikena!
Re: When Does A joystick Really Stop Growing by HappyAdams: 8:07pm On Mar 21, 2016
HateU2:
It stops growing when you have ur 1st sex. So, if u want it bigger, don't have sex till 30. Trust me, ur d!ck will be lyk 'opa mose'
I never had sex till 30+ and my joystick is about 7"
Re: When Does A joystick Really Stop Growing by abimic(m): 8:32pm On Mar 21, 2016
herbie27:
yeah!.
I sure trust your astuteness that you've performed so well that the series of pointless protest embarked upon by some prospective JAMB candidates means nothing to you. Isn't it?
Re: When Does A joystick Really Stop Growing by 1miccza: 8:33pm On Mar 21, 2016
HateU2:
No, thanks.

Why are you thanking me?Am i responsible for the deekee that was in between that year??
Re: When Does A joystick Really Stop Growing by masqot(m): 8:42pm On Mar 21, 2016
HateU2:
how will I know cheesy. I have poooccyy noot deekee undecided
That means ur advice is not reliable. I was almost taking it up
Re: When Does A joystick Really Stop Growing by akanbiaa(m): 9:04pm On Mar 21, 2016
http://www.micropenis.info/p/micropenis-photos.html?m=1
Thank God yours is not a micro penis, what do you want people with one inch hard penis to do?
Re: When Does A joystick Really Stop Growing by Code45: 9:55pm On Mar 21, 2016
ireneony:
I want to see it.
Seeing is believing grin

That was why I first said you can come and see if you want. wink
Re: When Does A joystick Really Stop Growing by Code45: 9:58pm On Mar 21, 2016
herbie27:
grin grin grin.

Don't want to do trial and error anymore grin.

First of all... My specs are ladies with big boobs and big ass. You won't regret it I told you, you can't remain single for ever. embarassed
Re: When Does A joystick Really Stop Growing by Nobody: 10:02pm On Mar 21, 2016
abimic:

I sure trust your astuteness that you've performed so well that the series of pointless protest embarked upon by some prospective JAMB candidates means nothing to you. Isn't it?
hmm!, my jamb score isn't so gud to me cos Uniben is nt beans, 211.
Re: When Does A joystick Really Stop Growing by abimic(m): 10:34pm On Mar 21, 2016
herbie27:
hmm!, my jamb score isn't so gud to me cos Uniben is nt beans, 211.
Congratulations Firstly, that's my Alma mater! I entered into Petroleum Engineering Department then with a jamb score of 259, your admission now would depend on the department of interest and how competitive it's. You just need do well in your putme to stand out if your choice course is those I termed hotcake. Then in my time, my pume score as so called then was on the high side and it really worked in my favor as I got my choice course. I'm a proud alumnus of UNIBEN, put in your very academical best when u finally secure the admission. UNIBEST!
Re: When Does A joystick Really Stop Growing by Nobody: 11:26pm On Mar 21, 2016
Seventeen:
my bros u are so wrong on the bolded. Most ladies do experience orgasm, just not during sex with u guyz, guess why, because truly truly, even though u maynot agree with me smiley many of u have no clue how to bring a lady to climax. So we help ourselves(masturbate) mostly wen alone. Thats not to say ladies dont hv orgasms during actual sex, with experienced lovers, ladies do hv orgasms, but many just pretend so that their man dont feel bad about his innability to satisfy her, trust me, many times wen u guyz are doing sometin thats not pleasurable, some ladies just pretend to hav come, so dat u'll just get it over and done with. (this shuldnt b the case though, communication is key to good love making)
Bottom line is, we do have orgasms, plenty of it for dat matter, just dat its mostly not during sex with guyz. Cos many guyz are inexperienced in how to pleasure a woman, not neccessarily that they are bad in bedmatics. wink

About female orgasm being a feeling like being pressed to pee...... Oooooh booooy, i cant even begin to tell u how wroooooooong u are. smiley.
Please lady how can i make my girl to orgasm, will only rubbing her clitoris with my hands bring her to orgasm? Please answer me pls
Re: When Does A joystick Really Stop Growing by Nobody: 11:29pm On Mar 21, 2016
abimic:

Congratulations Firstly, that's my Alma mater! I entered into Petroleum Engineering Department then with a jamb score of 259, your admission now would depend on the department of interest and how competitive it's. You just need do well in your putme to stand out if your choice course is those I termed hotcake. Then in my time, my pume score as so called then was on the high side and it really worked in my favor as I got my choice course. I'm a proud alumnus of UNIBEN, put in your very academical best when u finally secure the admission. UNIBEST!
thanks!, and will do my best wit all have got!.

1 Like

Re: When Does A joystick Really Stop Growing by Nobody: 11:33pm On Mar 21, 2016
Code45:

First of all... My specs are ladies with big boobs and big ass. You won't regret it I told you, you can't remain single for ever. embarassed
am the smallish types...don't have big boobs and big ass bt moderate grin grin.

What do u do wit big ass n boobs by the way Bt if i handle u, u go begin like smallish girls grin

Also not looking for a man right now. grin
Re: When Does A joystick Really Stop Growing by Nobody: 11:39pm On Mar 21, 2016
deltaboiy01:
I don't know how to measure the girth
Take a tailour measuring tape and wrap it around your dickk, what you see its your girth.
Or wrap a piece or paper around your dice, then mark where the end meet, and use a ruler to mark that piece of paper. You will get the result of your girth.
Re: When Does A joystick Really Stop Growing by Nobody: 12:12am On Mar 22, 2016
herbie27:
have been very lucky dear!.

Dated guys who actually loved me and have been loved b4 bt can't stand the cheating game.

Dats where ur wrong, u hv dated guys but nt the ones dat really n truly luv u, dats y the away match still goes on. Happy hunting 2 u cool
Re: When Does A joystick Really Stop Growing by bal: 12:17am On Mar 22, 2016
...when u stop making use of it
Re: When Does A joystick Really Stop Growing by Nobody: 12:46am On Mar 22, 2016
BennieWang:

Dats where ur wrong, u hv dated guys but nt the ones dat really n truly luv u, dats y the away match still goes on. Happy hunting 2 u cool
who told u dat?.

Men are natural cheats, no mata what u do once ur wit the type dat cheats, he cheats at every given opportunity.

Have u stoped once to ponder on why married men cheat on their wives and still confess love to single girls jst because they need a new kitty-cat?.

Like i said have been in courtship once so i knw wat love is and have been loved b4.
Re: When Does A joystick Really Stop Growing by Nobody: 7:47am On Mar 22, 2016
HappyAdams:

I never had sex till 30+ and my joystick is about 7"
congrats cheesy
Re: When Does A joystick Really Stop Growing by Nobody: 7:48am On Mar 22, 2016
1miccza:

Why are you thanking me?Am i responsible for the deekee that was in between that year??
undecided
Re: When Does A joystick Really Stop Growing by Nobody: 7:48am On Mar 22, 2016
masqot:

That means ur advice is not reliable. I was almost taking it up
undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: When Does A joystick Really Stop Growing by 1miccza: 7:57am On Mar 22, 2016
HateU2:
undecided
What's that?
Re: When Does A joystick Really Stop Growing by Nobody: 8:11am On Mar 22, 2016
1miccza:

What's that?
Data ni tongue
Re: When Does A joystick Really Stop Growing by KingRex1(m): 8:12am On Mar 22, 2016
HateU2:
Data ni tongue
You awake
Re: When Does A joystick Really Stop Growing by Johfem(m): 9:32am On Mar 22, 2016
I am like u. I'm about 6ft tall, slim and my dick is like dt of a 5yrs old boy. I felt d same way u do. I'd be 24 dis year and I don't wanna get along with ladies because of my fear. I've tasted it like 3times nw bt I'm unable to satisfy her for a single moment. all I could do is to shy away from sex and focus on life. God gives to us in proportion of what we can handle. My advice, lets be patience till God's time comes to find decent lady that can accept us the way we are. we might end up overwhelm with sorrow all day with dt thought each day and leads to lack of concentration.
Re: When Does A joystick Really Stop Growing by Nobody: 10:42am On Mar 22, 2016
KingRex1:
You awake
yea crush. I'm up
Re: When Does A joystick Really Stop Growing by KingRex1(m): 11:10am On Mar 22, 2016
HateU2:
yea crush. I'm up
uhmm, lets go private. Pls check ur mail.
Re: When Does A joystick Really Stop Growing by hairs85: 11:29am On Mar 22, 2016
Also facing same issues in my 30s organ still like a 5 years old boy can't change showers if u can be of help let's get in touch this topic is a welcome idea I don't feel anything under
Re: When Does A joystick Really Stop Growing by mayskit4luv(m): 11:55am On Mar 22, 2016

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply)

Ladies Smoking At Club Joker In Benin (Fun Photos) / Dating A Broke Guy(my Experience); Is It Worth It? / Pictures: I Later Got Married To One Of These Two Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.