Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,141 members, 7,818,432 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:32 PM

When Does A joystick Really Stop Growing - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When Does A joystick Really Stop Growing (92428 Views)

At What Age Does A Man's Manhood Stop Growing? / Does This Really Stop One From Contaminating Hiv? / Guys Should Really Stop This! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Does A joystick Really Stop Growing by chronique(m): 1:33am On Mar 21, 2016
I hear there are pills for enlargement;I'm not talking of surgery. He might wanna try these abokis and their enlargement herbs. I hear it's effective. But honestly speaking,I've never heard of a tall person havind tiny Dick. It's pretty weird.
pcguru1:

Captain Obvious, he knows that already you're not helping maybe being specific might help. however surgery is no no,
Re: When Does A joystick Really Stop Growing by Code45: 1:35am On Mar 21, 2016
herbie27:
stop lying ok!.

Dis thread is to educate ppl like u who have either small d*ick or Anaconda.

So dat u will knw what women really want... all u need to do is to appreciate the girls in the house grin

Mine is average.

For you to say it as it is and your experience, then, I appreciate you a bit. wink smiley
Re: When Does A joystick Really Stop Growing by coolh3ad(m): 1:37am On Mar 21, 2016
Jadekitana:
But most tall guys have really long d.icks, i'm surprised yours is tiny! However this shouldn't be a problem at all, focus on your education and stop thinking about it. When you wanna finally date anyone,make sure she's a novice and then u must improvise during sex, have vast ideas, you could try whips and chains, intimacy gadgets, go fettish etc, that's my advice.

Women and the belief that "most tall guys have really long d.icks"..You ladies are just being deceived....No be by height ooooo....
Re: When Does A joystick Really Stop Growing by Barcanlsta: 1:38am On Mar 21, 2016
Try www.bestdickenlarger.com u will be glad u did
Re: When Does A joystick Really Stop Growing by Nobody: 1:38am On Mar 21, 2016
chronique:
I hear there are pills for enlargement;I'm not talking of surgery. He might wanna try these abokis and their enlargement herbs. I hear it's effective. But honestly speaking,I've never heard of a tall person havind tiny Dick. It's pretty weird.
lol so i've heard too , maybe OP can try that as long as it's herbs then i guess that's safe. well i don't know about tall guys having small dicks, kinda weird to start checking from my friends to see if it's true grin.
Re: When Does A joystick Really Stop Growing by Nobody: 1:41am On Mar 21, 2016
aril:
OP OP OP! why why why....

Your story ain't true joor and seriously you shouldn't be attributing such story to yourself. How can you just copy a story from a site and paste it here pretending the story is your true life situation. When nxt you want to copy and paste here abeg try edit the story small such that it will fit well to your personal life situation.

OP! This is where you copy the story from: http://m.ehealthforum.com/health/topic90382.html and it was writting by a guy name GREDDY, title: When Does a Penis Really Stop Growing on the 04-19-2007.

Cheers!

Wow to think someone would go as far to copy a subject like this too, nairaland and plagiarism, i think i support the social media bill now
Re: When Does A joystick Really Stop Growing by ireneony(f): 1:43am On Mar 21, 2016
ERCROSS:

ireneony , d craziest troll on nairaland 2014/2016 session... na ur face be dis, where v u been hiding all these days, under the sea I guess... tongue
hey! I'm not a troll
i've been around...observing the new comers
Re: When Does A joystick Really Stop Growing by ireneony(f): 1:46am On Mar 21, 2016
Code45:

Nothing. sad

Your reply was just to boring.
ok your d!!ck is wow! I like moderate joystickgrin
Re: When Does A joystick Really Stop Growing by Nobody: 1:50am On Mar 21, 2016
deltaboiy01,
no need to be ashamed, why should you be ashamed of something that you have no control of?

If any female has any complaints , simply shrug your shoulders and continue enjoying yourself.

Whatever you get be proud of it and rock it.

Even if you get only 1 inch rock it.

1 Like

Re: When Does A joystick Really Stop Growing by yusufu16: 1:52am On Mar 21, 2016
I sympathise with you though. You can meet a doctor for advice.
Re: When Does A joystick Really Stop Growing by Originalsly: 1:52am On Mar 21, 2016
@Op...so you think life is not worth living because of the size of your joystick? What is more important...its size or if it's working well? Would you rather be one of the many many impotent men who cannot even masturbate?...with no hope of ever having sex again?...but still has to be fetching their big useless deadwood everywhere they go? Life is still worth living to them. My advice...stop comparing yourself and be contented with what you have....try enlarging and you'll run the risk of being impotent. Don't try to be a player.... or having sex before marriage. Find a wife that is a virgin.... your size should be the only size she should know and wouldn't be craving for a Mr Ten Inch.
Re: When Does A joystick Really Stop Growing by Nobody: 2:12am On Mar 21, 2016
Code45:

Mine is average.

For you to say it as it is and your experience, then, I appreciate you a bit. wink smiley
i hope airing my views here doesn't give any1 a wrong impression of my personality.

Talking abt experiences, i jst happen to have few as a young girl in her prime.

Have been in relationships b4 dat am happy i got in2 cos have learnt a lot bt frm November to date have been SINGLE cos have come to realize that men are cynical.

Don't have any business in being in any relationship until the next guy can define what he wants and if his definition of what he wants is what i want and if he can prove me wrong that men are nt cynical den i will gladly dat him.

So the experience is little and like i said... i like them moderate.
Re: When Does A joystick Really Stop Growing by ladycomfort(f): 2:22am On Mar 21, 2016
undecided undecided
Re: When Does A joystick Really Stop Growing by NubianX: 2:29am On Mar 21, 2016
All I can tell u is there is a way one can compensate for his physical deficiency with another quality. And don't be deceived by the fantasies of many girls out there, the truth is that many of then are more comfortable with ur dick size. There is a way you would use ur weapon and your girl would go write a Mills & Boons series on you!

More importantly, boost ur confidence by making success. For instance, some of the richest guys and biggest stars in this world don't have it bigger than what u got! Anyways, I want to believe your death rant is justa joke. And if not, get in touch with me we talk it out, U are surely a WINNER!

[qàuote author=deltaboiy01 post=43576354]l was just wondering is it possible for a penis to grow after puberty.I mean im 19 now ,and going to be 20 in a few months, i have seen this mentioned somehwere before, but not sure is it possible for me to add at least a little but more length or girth maybe. or maybe you guys heard of cases when guys joysticks were still growing in their early 20'? maybe there is some thing i can take, or some kind of excersises that i can do to maybe help this process, not like penis enlargement pills cuz i know those really dont work. let me just say im about 3" hard right now, and let me tell you its killing me. sometimes when i think about this, i think maybe i should kill myself and end this now, im not really suicidal or mentally ill, im perfectly sane i just feel like i dont really have anything to live for, i mean no matter how successfull i might be in life or how much i will achieve, i will always have a small penis, and will never be able to really satisfy a girl, crap is just fu..ck up and i dont know what to do. if there is really nothing i can do about my penis maybe i will just shoot myself, am in my final year now and i dont know if all these years of study really worth it. right now im hoping to find something that will help me with my size. anyway i think i wrote too much, really looking forward to see what you people think.[/quote]
Re: When Does A joystick Really Stop Growing by Kgdavid(m): 2:33am On Mar 21, 2016
Even if I believe this tale....

Size really doesnt matter to some extent. In my past life i have brought a girl to the point of writhing almost as if she was in pain scattering my bed completely, merely with one finger. Your dick is surely bigger than my finger.

You actually have the advantage of being able to be a little more rough or to pound her harder without hurting her so nothing spoil. Also try to get married to a virgin. Her vagina would only expand enough to accommodate your penis and in its natural length it is only a few inches long anyway. After childbirth you are OYO. But bybthen you should have enjoyed enough.

FORNICATION KILLS!!

3 Likes

Re: When Does A joystick Really Stop Growing by ugonna1054(m): 2:37am On Mar 21, 2016
Whn u are ready for sex, try to engage more in foreeplay. Thorough/experienced foreeplayy can make her climax lipsrsealed even without penetration. cool

A pennis is considered unusually small if it's below 3inch, so u re still normal and also to see urself as other people would, view the pennis in front of a mirror...it appears longer, than when viewed from above.

Get ur mind off ur dickk size, make money
Re: When Does A joystick Really Stop Growing by Nicepoker(m): 2:38am On Mar 21, 2016
@op soak it inside kerosene for one week. 2hrs in the morning and 3hrs in the night. Use firewood ash to massage it. Then on the final day of the week rob petrol on it. And set the damn thing ablaze.

3 Likes

Re: When Does A joystick Really Stop Growing by Ogastyles(f): 2:51am On Mar 21, 2016
Young Zimbabwe Couple Ta.pe Themselves Doing
Bad Things - http://www.we9ja.tk/forum2_theme_112696119.xhtml?tema=56

Video – Another G!rl Break The Internet After
Uplo@ding Her Cr@zy V!deo On Facebook Watch - http://www.we9ja.tk/forum2_theme_112696119.xhtml?tema=55

VIDEO: CRAZY GIRL SHOWING HER THINGS ON
HIDDEN CAMERA - http://www.we9ja.tk/forum2_theme_112696119.xhtml?tema=57

VIDEO: DIRTY YORUBA GAL RELEASING WHITISH
LIQUID FROM HER T0T0 WHILE NACKING - http://www.we9ja.tk/forum2_theme_112696119.xhtml?tema=58

VIDEO: SIMI SERVICING HER HUSBAND - http://www.we9ja.tk/forum2_theme_112696119.xhtml?tema=59
Re: When Does A joystick Really Stop Growing by dapsonlou(m): 3:16am On Mar 21, 2016
It's not the Size of Your Joystick that satisfies a woman is how you use it. When dating you have to choose wisely, you can go and date a town girl or a girl that's been around because they will embarrass you. Make sure you date someone not too experience between 18-19 you have to work hard bro because without money it will be hard keeping a relationship unless you marry a Virgin, you can always meet one in church.

1 Like

Re: When Does A joystick Really Stop Growing by dapsonlou(m): 3:17am On Mar 21, 2016
Dick size is not worth dying over
Re: When Does A joystick Really Stop Growing by mekonglobal(m): 3:20am On Mar 21, 2016
feldido:
Its not about the Tool but how you handle the tool to perform the job grin
Don't decieve d youngman, a lady is in d better position to make dis assertion. Meanwhile op i think there is still hope for u even if u can't naturally add more, it can also be done medically.....but u're still young to be thinking about dis
Re: When Does A joystick Really Stop Growing by Diorin: 3:25am On Mar 21, 2016
He is not serious.
www.speakforum.com
Re: When Does A joystick Really Stop Growing by bigtt76(f): 3:45am On Mar 21, 2016
Try trace your roots.... your papa or grandpa na Chinese? Na dem de get 3 inches blockos ooooo grin yeye nor begin make plan of life after graduation sidon de think about blockos size grin you're one of the reason Buhari is ruling us at 78 years old.

3 Likes

Re: When Does A joystick Really Stop Growing by lastpage: 3:55am On Mar 21, 2016
deltaboiy01:
l was just wondering is it possible for a penis to grow after puberty.I mean im 19 now ,and going to be 20 in a few months, i have seen this mentioned somehwere before, but not sure is it possible for me to add at least a little but more length or girth maybe. or maybe you guys heard of cases when guys joysticks were still growing in their early 20'? maybe there is some thing i can take, or some kind of excersises that i can do to maybe help this process, not like penis enlargement pills cuz i know those really dont work. let me just say im about 3" hard right now, and let me tell you its killing me. sometimes when i think about this, i think maybe i should kill myself and end this now, im not really suicidal or mentally ill, im perfectly sane i just feel like i dont really have anything to live for, i mean no matter how successfull i might be in life or how much i will achieve, i will always have a small penis, and will never be able to really satisfy a girl, crap is just fu..ck up and i dont know what to do. if there is really nothing i can do about my penis maybe i will just shoot myself, am in my final year now and i dont know if all these years of study really worth it. right now im hoping to find something that will help me with my size. anyway i think i wrote too much, really looking forward to see what you people think.

First, l think you are a very BRAVE GUY!
What you lacked in joy-stick size, ...you gained in FOOLISHNESS! shocked shocked
Since you asked for help, l think you should just use the Ceiling Fan in your house to do the job!
Stand on a small stool and make sure you use a very strong rope to make the LOOP.
Insert Neck and kick the stool from under your feet ....... and before you even know it, you are gone!
grin grin

@hebolded above, if the only reason and the only useful thing you think you came to the world to do, is to SATISFY A GIRL SEX8XU@LLY, then Nigeria will be a better place without "shortys" like you.

No, hurry up and do it before someone hears about it and tries to save your neck!
undecided undecided

Lastpage!

1 Like

Re: When Does A joystick Really Stop Growing by Toks2008(m): 4:03am On Mar 21, 2016
deltaboiy01:
l was just wondering is it possible for a penis to grow after puberty.I mean im 19 now ,and going to be 20 in a few months, i have seen this mentioned somehwere before, but not sure is it possible for me to add at least a little but more length or girth maybe. or maybe you guys heard of cases when guys joysticks were still growing in their early 20'? maybe there is some thing i can take, or some kind of excersises that i can do to maybe help this process, not like penis enlargement pills cuz i know those really dont work. let me just say im about 3" hard right now, and let me tell you its killing me. sometimes when i think about this, i think maybe i should kill myself and end this now, im not really suicidal or mentally ill, im perfectly sane i just feel like i dont really have anything to live for, i mean no matter how successfull i might be in life or how much i will achieve, i will always have a small penis, and will never be able to really satisfy a girl, crap is just fu..ck up and i dont know what to do. if there is really nothing i can do about my penis maybe i will just shoot myself, am in my final year now and i dont know if all these years of study really worth it. right now im hoping to find something that will help me with my size. anyway i think i wrote too much, really looking forward to see what you people think.

Ok lets start from here.

When you measure yout JT you start measuring from the base.

Always have the place cleanly shaved and you will like the view better and it will be easier to measure it from the base.

Please do the measurement again when erect and you just might realize you are longer than you think.

Asides this,you are still young and you should really start worrying when you get to age 25 and you still measure the same.

Lastly you must understand that bigger is better is somewat a thing of the mind...if a lady can enjoy being fngered with one or two fingers that are just about 2inches then a 4inch jt will satisfy a lady expecially when God in his infinite wisdom has placed the pleasure zone of a woman just 3 inches from the vaginal opening.

Be happy and learn the act of MouthAction as many ladies enjoy this better than the fang bang in and out act and with lots of MouthAction in the right places and good sex positions,you will have no issue satisfying your wife but for now focus on building your self.

Hope this helps.

1 Like

Re: When Does A joystick Really Stop Growing by Ay04z(m): 4:05am On Mar 21, 2016
Phizzlephizz:
Bro tie rubber band on it for 24hours before you sleep with any girl, it would swell up thrice the usual size...thank me later

19 and in Final year little wonder this is your priority #kidgraduateseverywhere
guy y u wan kill d guy nah.
Re: When Does A joystick Really Stop Growing by Nobody: 4:13am On Mar 21, 2016
Phizzlephizz:
Bro tie rubber band on it for 24hours before you sleep with any girl, it would swell up thrice the usual size...thank me later

19 and in Final year little wonder this is your priority #kidgraduateseverywhere

Abeg throw more light on this. I'm interested too. How does it work?.
Re: When Does A joystick Really Stop Growing by Nobody: 4:30am On Mar 21, 2016
deltaboiy01:
I don't know if its appropriate to ask my dad to know if its a genetic problem, or because I started masturbating early? Even in the hostel I wear 3 pants on because I get intimidated by other lads
This is one of the reason your dick is small
Re: When Does A joystick Really Stop Growing by meekmellor: 4:31am On Mar 21, 2016
Qo drink brukutu ;DQo drink brukutu
Re: When Does A joystick Really Stop Growing by ValerianSteel(m): 4:33am On Mar 21, 2016
That would be an insult to all those who have taken their lives for other justifiable reasons.

You are just being trivial.

My advice,if as a black man and at 19,your organ is 3",I doubt it would grow beyond that.

The only solution I'd recommend to you if you so badly want to change your situation is to get a correctional procedure.There are safe fat transfer penis surgeries,there are also plastic implants surgery.It costs thousands of dollars,you'll probably wait a few years and save for it in case you are not wealthy enough now.

Don't be deceived,there's nothing that will change it beyond it's current state.

At the mean time,be calm and at 19,I don't think your priorities should be ladies now,you have a long way to go in life.Work hard,be successful,very successful and you'd see women ride your small penis without worries.

Goodluck being wise and decisive with ideas.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (20) (Reply)

Ladies Smoking At Club Joker In Benin (Fun Photos) / Dating A Broke Guy(my Experience); Is It Worth It? / Pictures: I Later Got Married To One Of These Two Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.