Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,189 members, 7,818,619 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:59 PM

My Fiancee Is Very Aggressive And Rude - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Fiancee Is Very Aggressive And Rude (40685 Views)

My Fiancee Is Not Trustworthy, She Had Sex With Her Ex Boyfriend / My Fiancee Is All About Money And Fast Foods.. Pls Advise / Urgent Help!! My Fiancee Is Now Addicted To Something Else. I Feel Very Sad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Fiancee Is Very Aggressive And Rude by morule20(m): 1:40pm On Mar 08, 2016
Bro dat woman no belong to youoooo and the worst thing that can happen to a man is having anoda man's wife as his wife, you are trying to take a woman that belongs to anoda man, that she has being childhood crush is not enough to have her as your wife and anoda worst thing dat can happen to a man is forcing a woman to love or marry him. if you force dat woman to marry you, may be you are trying to stop yourself from been heartbroken, she will definitly brake your marriage tomorrow. a broken heart is beta than a broken marriage........

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Is Very Aggressive And Rude by darlenese(f): 1:40pm On Mar 08, 2016
I pray this story is fake

But in case it is real, please Google the story of the lawyer that killed her husband !

I hope u don't end up that way too
Re: My Fiancee Is Very Aggressive And Rude by 400billionman: 1:40pm On Mar 08, 2016
LegatusGlaber:
I want my girls aggressive and tough. A well sculpted offshore and a firm, enticing onshore, will be the icing on the cake.

I dey tell you.

Those, " Stop it, I like it " kind of girls..

The lady is playing on him and it is working for her.

He is not Man Enough..
Re: My Fiancee Is Very Aggressive And Rude by YelloweWest: 1:41pm On Mar 08, 2016
ariyike23:

she has anger issues and u cant help her except she sees a therapist,at that point when shez acting up,she doesnt reason logically because shes blinded by the rage,and honestly if u love her,d best is to put d marriage on hold for now because she will transfer agression even to her kids.Let her go for anger management classes,stick with her tru all dis ,buh untill the anger is bin fully managed,put ur marriage and relationship with her on hold,let her know dis,be very careful nt to stay with her alone,i know wat im saying.maybe i culd let u it on dis,i used to have anger issues tht at d point wen im displaying the anger,i once smashed my fone on d wall,my parents used to fink i was possessed,but i sought help and im 100 % calmer than even most people
All these oyibo imports. I wonder who our forefathers used to see... the girl is just a karashika!

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Is Very Aggressive And Rude by deavicky(m): 1:41pm On Mar 08, 2016
So none of you have any good thing to say about her?. Ok o it is well.
Re: My Fiancee Is Very Aggressive And Rude by Nobody: 1:41pm On Mar 08, 2016
Inspinia:
I no longer know what to do. We have been together for 8 months and I want to marry her quickly. I have my reasons. She has been my childhood crush for years and now that she gave me a chance I don't want it to slip away. Many guys flock around her so before one asks her to marry him I had to do it first. And she is very responsible and definitely not a fling.

But I have problems with her aggression. A little thing she picks an issue with it and starts dishing out hurtful words to me. I always try to apologise and make her happy even when she is wrong not me just so she will be calm. It was working before now it no longer works. Whenever I try to make her happy she gets more angry and tell me I'm trying to patronise her. If I take her out on shopping she will be so angry that I'm trying to buy her with money that I don't love her.

My fellow brothers, what do I do? There was a day I had to invite my sister to come talk to her as woman to woman talk this lady pulled the belt on her jeans and began to assault my sister I'm grateful to God that I was there even my left eye is still bruised wth the way she hit me too that day. And the worst of it all is everytime she gets more angry and more violent.

I threatened to call off the wedding thinking it will make her rethink but it didn't instead she got angry that day and pushed me against the wall. God saved me beause if there was knife or bottle around that day with the way she was angry sh could have used any on me.

Please I need assistance from matured minds. I love her so much that I don't want to call off the wedding I want her to be wife but her aggression is too much. She get angry easily. She outrightly told me no sex till marriage and I can't do anything about because she seems stronger than I am (Yes she works out alot. Perhaps because she is a model or so i don't know)

I need help.
a woman lawyer just killed her husband in Ibadan recently ..it seem u are the next victim wish u luck in your attempt to cut ur life short

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Is Very Aggressive And Rude by Dungren(m): 1:41pm On Mar 08, 2016
Inspinia:
I no longer know what to do. We have been together for 8 months and I want to marry her quickly. I have my reasons. She has been my childhood crush for years and now that she gave me a chance I don't want it to slip away. Many guys flock around her so before one asks her to marry him I had to do it first. And she is very responsible and definitely not a fling.

But I have problems with her aggression. A little thing she picks an issue with it and starts dishing out hurtful words to me. I always try to apologise and make her happy even when she is wrong not me just so she will be calm. It was working before now it no longer works. Whenever I try to make her happy she gets more angry and tell me I'm trying to patronise her. If I take her out on shopping she will be so angry that I'm trying to buy her with money that I don't love her.

My fellow brothers, what do I do? There was a day I had to invite my sister to come talk to her as woman to woman talk this lady pulled the belt on her jeans and began to assault my sister I'm grateful to God that I was there even my left eye is still bruised wth the way she hit me too that day. And the worst of it all is everytime she gets more angry and more violent.

I threatened to call off the wedding thinking it will make her rethink but it didn't instead she got angry that day and pushed me against the wall. God saved me beause if there was knife or bottle around that day with the way she was angry sh could have used any on me.

Please I need assistance from matured minds. I love her so much that I don't want to call off the wedding I want her to be wife but her aggression is too much. She get angry easily. She outrightly told me no sex till marriage and I can't do anything about because she seems stronger than I am (Yes she works out alot. Perhaps because she is a model or so i don't know)

I need help.

Please i am begging you (not advising you), do not marry her or else you will regret it for the rest of your life. With time, the situation will get worse and no amount of love you have for her will help because the love will diminish with time after showing you peper. Except you want to rush into the marriage and rush out.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Is Very Aggressive And Rude by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 1:41pm On Mar 08, 2016
Inspinia:

I need help.
Love is a very strong force but I still need to ask you...... do you remember the story of the lawyer who slit the throat of her husband because he told her he was traveling for a business trip and she didn't want him to? We don't want to read news that touch the heart so please coerce her into going to see a shrink and possibly go on meds ... she might be bipolar which is a psychological defect that has those with it acting aggressively...
Re: My Fiancee Is Very Aggressive And Rude by RALPHOW(m): 1:41pm On Mar 08, 2016
Inspinia:

I need help.

PLEASE AND PLEASE DON'T MAKE THAT MISTAKE, RUN AS MUCH AS YOUR LEG CAN CARRY YOU,
YOU MAY NEVER HAVE A HAPPY HOME ALL YOUR LIFE.
LEAVE HER ALONE,SHE WILL NEVER CHANGE NOR RESPECT YOU AS HUSBAND,
(FOR A HAPPY HOME YOU NEED A WIFE THAT MUST RESPECT YOU, GIVE YOU GOOD FOOD AND GOOD SEX)
GOD WILL PROVIDE YOUR WIFE FOR YOU,
NOTE
SHE MAY NOT BE A BAD WOMAN, BUT YOU ARE NOT HER HUSBAND,
WHEN SHE MEET HER HUSBAND SHE WILL BE HAPPY TO RESPECT HIM NATURALLY,
PLEASE WISH HER THE BEST AND PART YOUR WAYS FAST.
BROKEN COURTSHIP IS BETTER THAN BROKEN HOME.

3 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Is Very Aggressive And Rude by Unionised(m): 1:42pm On Mar 08, 2016
Inspinia:

I need help.

Let me keep it short and simple.

She may love you, but you are definitely not the love of her life.

She has been deeply broken and hurt by someone she loved more than life itself.

SHE IS NOT OVER IT.

You may be her rebound.

Sorry to say, you definitely do not complement her.

Can you live with that?

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Is Very Aggressive And Rude by kunle75(m): 1:42pm On Mar 08, 2016
Inspinia:

I need help.

What help did you need when you already idenfied your problem.........CALL IT QUIT NOW BEFORE YOU REGRET IT LATER AND THAT IS IF YOU ARE ALIVE TO TELL US ANOTHER SET OF TAIL LIKE THIS............And besides you dont sound too serious minded to me ,you said because she is your crush and so what?..............you better allow you brain to think for you instead of your emotion.........

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Is Very Aggressive And Rude by MaxyBrown(m): 1:42pm On Mar 08, 2016
Bros, run for you life. Fresh instances abound to guide you in this regard. A word is enough for the wise
Re: My Fiancee Is Very Aggressive And Rude by Nobody: 1:42pm On Mar 08, 2016
Do you have a human being as a girlfriend or a raging beast? Some guys are just so. . . In fact I don't know what to call them. How can you happily do something out of being a caring boyfriend to please a girl, yet she says her thanks by being so rude and brutish? Na so the crush strong reach? Abi your brain depart you? How dare her raise her hands on your sister? She should know her limits!
Between the both of you, who is the man?
Are you a sissy?
Don't worry, after you foolishly get married to her in the name of crushing, maybe your mother will be her next punching bag. If na me I for done show that shrewish girl the door.
Dude, the handwriting is clearly on the wall to see. Keep wasting your time in the name of love.
Nonsense!!
Re: My Fiancee Is Very Aggressive And Rude by PHfinest(m): 1:43pm On Mar 08, 2016
Inspinia:

I need help.

It won't stop o.
Better leave for the happiness of both of you.
Re: My Fiancee Is Very Aggressive And Rude by 400billionman: 1:44pm On Mar 08, 2016
Kondomatic:
Find out when she's in a good mood then sit her down and ask her what her problem really is, if she tells you, good. But if she doesn't seem to know then it is obvious that she has a serious personality disorder and I will advice you to forget marriage until it is sorted out.

I personally cannot be in a relationship that I will always inconvenience myself to please her. I also cannot date a lady who needles me endlessly until she has her way because such relationship is doomed to fail.

So what Am I gonna do with the type of your lady?

Let her go.

If she eventually comes back later to apologise, it means nobody loved her like I do so I will let her go again.

Wiseman.
Re: My Fiancee Is Very Aggressive And Rude by Nobody: 1:44pm On Mar 08, 2016
debbydee:
I can see that you are a MUMU.

IF you be my brother i will give you a dirty slap that will wake you out of slumber.

Wait till she kills you and your sister then your eye go clear for grave.

#foolishlove

cheesy straight & short, no mincing of words.
Re: My Fiancee Is Very Aggressive And Rude by klassic(m): 1:44pm On Mar 08, 2016
Truth is she loves I, she got hurt on the past n u remind her alot about it. If u love her sit her down n talk to her get her to open up on her bottled up past n anger.
Re: My Fiancee Is Very Aggressive And Rude by bayonekind(m): 1:44pm On Mar 08, 2016
Inspinia:

I need help.

TAKE OFF FROM THE DEAL .... NEVER GO FOR SUCH WOMAN EXCEPT YOU CAN CHANGE YOUR ATTITUDE TO BE AGGRESSIVE SO THAT SHE WILL BE ABLE TO SEE THE IMPACT OF SUCH BEHAVIOR ......
Re: My Fiancee Is Very Aggressive And Rude by bayinq25(m): 1:44pm On Mar 08, 2016
Inspinia:

I need help.
lDude,trust me you ain't crazy enough,you ain't giving her enough attitudes...being a b*tch isn't only based on loyalty you know?
Re: My Fiancee Is Very Aggressive And Rude by ariyike23(f): 1:45pm On Mar 08, 2016
YelloweWest:

All these oyibo imports. I wonder who our forefathers used to see... the girl is just a karashika!

dts where we miss it,d world is advancing,we nigerians tend to trivialise those things that are important to us,karishika or not,she has anger issues and she needs to address dem
Re: My Fiancee Is Very Aggressive And Rude by dahirusuleja(m): 1:45pm On Mar 08, 2016
Man like seriously you love her grin just marry her maybe by next month she may Bury you or you burying her just think before you do.
Re: My Fiancee Is Very Aggressive And Rude by luvly101: 1:46pm On Mar 08, 2016
All she needs is serious Yoga smiley

But, the following could help too: be patient, allow her vent, be a good listener, don't lecture her, increase your love for her x3, and discuss carefully with her, let her know reasons why anger solves nothing than compound problems.

I hope she doesn't smoke nor drink though. undecided
Re: My Fiancee Is Very Aggressive And Rude by sucess001(m): 1:47pm On Mar 08, 2016
Inspinia:

I need help.

Bros...run for dear life. i had this same issue with my ex girlfriend...in fact...ur description fits her...she isnt married to u and its like this...dont let ur desperation to marry make u settle down with the devil...ruuuun!!!

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Is Very Aggressive And Rude by ricki: 1:48pm On Mar 08, 2016
Mine too
She's rutless
Soooooo
Re: My Fiancee Is Very Aggressive And Rude by tivta(m): 1:48pm On Mar 08, 2016
This is death wish...

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Is Very Aggressive And Rude by Nelgenius4me(m): 1:49pm On Mar 08, 2016
Guy! Stop playing fool for love. Not all ladies like a soft guy. Your lady is taking your calmness for granted, Man up. The last time I check there are millions of ladies begging to be taken. Why are you giving your fiancee the impression that the universe revolves around her. If you don't take care of her silly behaviour I bet you, you might never enjoy her as a wife.
Re: My Fiancee Is Very Aggressive And Rude by Nobody: 1:50pm On Mar 08, 2016
dammytosh:

You are crazzzy. angry angry angry angry

Go ahead and regret in the future.

Let me disappoint you, You might not be in love like you thought.

After having sex 1 month into the marriage, your eyes might clear that the Demon you brought home was not worth it afterall.

A lady assaulted your sister, beat you, can injure you and you are here asking stupeed questions.

Wait until she choke slam your mother or push you from 3 storey building and condemn you to a wheel chair.

God want to save you from ending up like the Lawyer the wife killed in Ibadan recently and you are here forming useless love.

Oku Obo

Re: My Fiancee Is Very Aggressive And Rude by Ishilove: 1:50pm On Mar 08, 2016
Inspinia:

I need help.
Go ahead and marry her. When she eventually 'mistakenly' stabs you to death, Lalasticlala and the mods will be on hand to push the news of your tragic demise to the home page.

3 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Is Very Aggressive And Rude by egobetatoday: 1:52pm On Mar 08, 2016
Inspinia:

I need help.

what is you mind and brain telling you? if its saying dump her then its saying the truth. The aggresion can only multiply after marriage.

You may need to go for deliverance!
Re: My Fiancee Is Very Aggressive And Rude by tritt(m): 1:53pm On Mar 08, 2016
Guy pack your load, dust your slippers and take off, call that wedding of before we get another headline from the journals in future. They say love is blind but i believe is when your dead you will know that.
Re: My Fiancee Is Very Aggressive And Rude by muller101(m): 1:53pm On Mar 08, 2016
Marry her. Then Buy ur coffin and keep
Re: My Fiancee Is Very Aggressive And Rude by Chrisx1x(m): 1:53pm On Mar 08, 2016
Inspinia:

I need help.
i think u will be writing your next post from hospital bed.
SMH
things people do for love

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Check Out Cool Sms To Send To Your Val On Vals Day / .. / Man Flies His Girlfriend To Greece In Order To Propose To Her (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 135
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.