Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,102 members, 7,818,294 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:08 PM

Do You Talk To Yourself (soliloquise) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Talk To Yourself (soliloquise) (1223 Views)

How Do You Talk Out A Potential Gay Lover / Is It Advisable To Ask Your Crush Friend To Help You Talk To Her Friend? / 4 Ways To Create Instant Chemistry With Every Girl You Talk To! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Talk To Yourself (soliloquise) by johnshagb(m): 10:23am On Mar 08, 2016
Soliloquy: An act of speaking one's thoughts aloud when by oneself or regardless of any hearers.

Last week I remember sitting close to a lady in a taxi who kept talking silently to herself throughout the journey. She dressed "deeper life ish" so I couldn't tell if she was actually "Kabashing"

Fast forward to this morning, I was in a cab and I couldn't help but notice a man constantly mumbling some muffled words. It felt kind of creepy to me.

Do you soliloquise?

Mod, please move this to the appropriate section

1 Like

Re: Do You Talk To Yourself (soliloquise) by tempem: 10:24am On Mar 08, 2016
Yes, I do a lot....
Re: Do You Talk To Yourself (soliloquise) by sinaj(f): 10:26am On Mar 08, 2016
I no de craze na grin

1 Like

Re: Do You Talk To Yourself (soliloquise) by Nova15: 10:30am On Mar 08, 2016
sinaj:
I no de craze na grin

Soliloquy is no being crazy na angry

2 Likes

Re: Do You Talk To Yourself (soliloquise) by joebases(m): 10:31am On Mar 08, 2016
That one na normal thing na
Re: Do You Talk To Yourself (soliloquise) by ILOVEFOOD: 10:31am On Mar 08, 2016
Yeah buh wen I'm alone
Re: Do You Talk To Yourself (soliloquise) by ladygudhead(f): 10:34am On Mar 08, 2016
I do.Mostly when I'm alone in my room or when something is mesmerizing me.smiley
Re: Do You Talk To Yourself (soliloquise) by Kondomatic(m): 10:40am On Mar 08, 2016
ladygudhead:
I do.Mostly when I'm alone in my room or when something is mesmerizing me.smiley
Nah so e dey startgringringringringringringrin
Re: Do You Talk To Yourself (soliloquise) by 7footre(m): 10:41am On Mar 08, 2016
Of course I do! Mostly wen I'm tense...
Re: Do You Talk To Yourself (soliloquise) by sinaj(f): 10:43am On Mar 08, 2016
Nova15:

One of the causes of soliloquy is depression, if Itz not controlled u will kolo wink

I knw of a girl that soliloquies evn on d rd, Shebi na better thing ni
Re: Do You Talk To Yourself (soliloquise) by ladygudhead(f): 10:46am On Mar 08, 2016
Kondomatic:
Nah so e dey startgringringringringringringrin
buahahahaha...crazy guy!cheesycheesy plz I'm not good to laff right now.
Re: Do You Talk To Yourself (soliloquise) by Olusanya333(m): 10:47am On Mar 08, 2016
I don't. Instead i commune with my imagination.
Re: Do You Talk To Yourself (soliloquise) by Kondomatic(m): 10:48am On Mar 08, 2016
ladygudhead:

buahahahaha...crazy guy!cheesycheesy plz I'm not good to laff right now.
Why? What's wrong with you?
Re: Do You Talk To Yourself (soliloquise) by Olusanya333(m): 10:48am On Mar 08, 2016
sinaj:

One of the causes of soliloquy is depression, if Itz not controlled u will kolo wink

Even God soliloquies.
Re: Do You Talk To Yourself (soliloquise) by myfantasies(f): 10:50am On Mar 08, 2016
I do dat a lot
Re: Do You Talk To Yourself (soliloquise) by ladygudhead(f): 10:55am On Mar 08, 2016
Kondomatic:
Why? What's wrong with you?
mehn...its my tommy o.u knw d rest.
Re: Do You Talk To Yourself (soliloquise) by jaelz(m): 10:56am On Mar 08, 2016
omo bros help me tell am na
Nova15:

Re: Do You Talk To Yourself (soliloquise) by jaelz(m): 10:58am On Mar 08, 2016
true talk
sinaj:

Re: Do You Talk To Yourself (soliloquise) by Kondomatic(m): 10:59am On Mar 08, 2016
ladygudhead:

mehn...its my tommy o.u knw d rest.
pele.

You're gonna be fine soon.
Re: Do You Talk To Yourself (soliloquise) by johnshagb(m): 11:03am On Mar 08, 2016
sinaj:

I agree with you. That thing is not normal
Re: Do You Talk To Yourself (soliloquise) by ladygudhead(f): 11:03am On Mar 08, 2016
Kondomatic:
pele.

You're gonna be fine soon.
thanks!smiley

I'm so bored too.
Re: Do You Talk To Yourself (soliloquise) by jaelz(m): 11:06am On Mar 08, 2016
Yes o i do. Soliloquy happens out of two reasons:
1.) Depression
2.) When you have a lot on your mind and your trying to figure shit out
3.) Hehehe when you don dey kolo small small now
4.) Or when your praying

yup it's just so natural how about laughing out loud to yourself? hehe people just come up with funny habits due to certain factors of life. Though in every situation give thanks to God.
Re: Do You Talk To Yourself (soliloquise) by JhimmySpark(m): 11:08am On Mar 08, 2016
;DOnly when am in the Kitchen or bathroom... When i remember funny moments with ma friends..I Talk and laugh loud.
Re: Do You Talk To Yourself (soliloquise) by darlingnuel(m): 1:19pm On Mar 08, 2016
It's normal when you do it once in a while. In that case, it's described as 'thinking out loud'. However, it becomes a mental case when it's frequent and done subconsciously.
Re: Do You Talk To Yourself (soliloquise) by lilzeel(m): 2:58pm On Mar 08, 2016
Guilty as charged
Re: Do You Talk To Yourself (soliloquise) by Nobody: 3:09pm On Mar 08, 2016
ladygudhead:
u should have called me
Re: Do You Talk To Yourself (soliloquise) by ladygudhead(f): 5:17pm On Mar 08, 2016
Oma307:
u should have called me
As a therapist right?

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Women Do This? / Please I Need Advice. I Am Confused / My First Sex Experience With An Online Girl.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.