Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,238 members, 7,815,321 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:48 AM

Please How Can You Rate This Speech By Ibo's In Lagos !!! - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Please How Can You Rate This Speech By Ibo's In Lagos !!! (8559 Views)

2017 Democracy Day Speech By Osinbajo, Acting President (Video) / Democracy Day Speech By Yemi Osinbajo, The Acting President / How Would You Rate PMB On His Maiden Media Chat? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please How Can You Rate This Speech By Ibo's In Lagos !!! by innocentchuks(m): 8:50am On Mar 12, 2016
honeychild:

Well too bad. My husband and his immediate family are educated and enlightened. ......not illiterate bigots like you and your fellow IPODS. But I can't say the same for the illiterate IPODS in his village. Which is why I keep away from them.

Sincerely speaking u sound too absurd to be a mother and an enlightened one. Ur comments lacks morals, full of ethnic bigotry, I wonder the kind of children u will raise with this kind of retarded mentality of urs.

1 Like

Re: Please How Can You Rate This Speech By Ibo's In Lagos !!! by innocentchuks(m): 9:15am On Mar 12, 2016
[quote author=lanregbade post=43625710]

I know u will over look those things Kalu said becos the same blood runs through ur vains and you two shares the same ideology,So am not surprised @ ur comments ,when he was threatening nigeria ,where were u?when he called nigeria zoo ,where were U?I just Don't know why u igbos prefers to call white black and green yellow.hmmmmm may God help u people oo and deliver u people [/quote

Fella kuti is he an igbo man? Has he not said similar things or close to worst. I am not a fan of kanu, but let us call a spade a spade. U can't judge all by one man action, but because of ethnic bigotry most of u has lost reasoning and objective view about things and issues.
Re: Please How Can You Rate This Speech By Ibo's In Lagos !!! by Kagawa10: 9:23am On Mar 12, 2016
DauraDullardo:
Please, it's IPOB and not IPOD and I'm not one of the 'Sane Voices'. I don't know what you mean by that because I approve of Nnamdi Kanu's teachings and I still love my Yoruba people. Some of my best paddies in Lagos are Yoruba. They all know what I stand for and respect my opinions. Nnamdi Kanu cannot tell me to go and kill Yoruba-Cowards or Awusa-Fulani and I enter the streets to do that. I'm not a zombie and Igbo people are not known for violence. There's no recorded history of it. Why should you be afraid of them?

It is quite obvious that your so-called 'IPOD' driver approves of you and accepts you as one of his own. Reason he feels free to be 'IPOD' around you. So why hate on him?
Clowns like you were obviously living in the grave when Aba boys were agitated to kill Kumuyi if he arrives in aba for his revival.
Imagine the losers even correcting the name of the IPOD yet claims he's no one. You ibos are only fooling yourself by the way. The day this your incited hatred will be meted out on you losers in the SW would be the day of reckoning.
Just continue.
Yeye people!
Re: Please How Can You Rate This Speech By Ibo's In Lagos !!! by Kagawa10: 9:28am On Mar 12, 2016
DauraDullardo:
Honestly it's not about Nnamdi Kanu. The agitation for a separate state has been on since 1966. It won't stop with Kanu. The Igbos want a peaceful separation. We've been through a war and we've lost millions of lives. Nnamdi Kanu advocates for a referendum. Why not give the Biafrans a referendum? That will surely be a true test of the Biafran agitation. Southwest orchestrated mainstream propaganda wants Nigerians to believe that Biafra agitation isn't supported by majority Igbos. Why not put it to a vote? That is how things are done in sane climes.
Who's holding you clowns by the way? Weren't your biafra men the one who surrendered and begged to be allowed back into Nigeria after the Kwarshiokor menace?
If You clowns are really serious about seccession, you would tell your senators to support and pass the referendum bills. Dancing like lunatics on the street while inciting hatred just shows how stup!d the ibos are.
Lest I forgot, it was your pathetic Zik was the one who agreed on Nigeria to be one despite the cries of Awolowo.
Stop the victim playing already.
Re: Please How Can You Rate This Speech By Ibo's In Lagos !!! by Kagawa10: 9:32am On Mar 12, 2016
oboy3:
are you minding that one masqurading as a yoruba woman married to an Ibo man?

Iranu

Talking trash as if yoruba love igbo,i grew up in lagos,when an igbo and a yoruba are fighting,the yorubas by-standers instead of seperating them,they join to beat the igbo guy then look for a way to extort money from the igbo guy

or is it when my parents were looking for house to let,all the yorubas were saying they dont need igbo tenants,ok,when ask why,they cant give a tangible reason,thats the way yoruba people love i guess,,even when they want to lease the house out to an igbo,they increase the rent

i have yoruba friends but i tend to keep then at hands lenght

cos a wise man once told me,when you are constantly ''dropping'' for them,you are ''baba ooo'',''tuale baba'' etc,but when the dropping stops,you are no more his friend

fear yorubawa o
As if you clowns rent house to outsiders in your village.
Why are you in Lagos by the way since you clowns want biafra? Did you see how shameless you folks are?
What a pathetic set of clowns!
Re: Please How Can You Rate This Speech By Ibo's In Lagos !!! by Kagawa10: 9:36am On Mar 12, 2016
DauraDullardo:
Nnamdi Kanu is not the sole champion of the Biafran agitation. He's just one person out of millions of others. So why single out his comments and generalize on it? Is he the official leader of Biafrans? He's just a man on his own saying what he believes in. The sad reality is that 90% of what he says is the bitter truth. Remove the insults and so-called hate speeches. People in positions of authority has said far worse things than Nnamdi Kanu and heaven did not fall.

The problem with Awusa-Fulani and Yoruba-Cowards is Buhari's paranoia. Kanu has been broadcasting since 2009 and nobody knew about him and he wasn't an issue. In comes Muhammadu Buhari with a Yoruba VP and Nnamdi Kanu became an instant hit. Reason... Paranoia!
LOL.
You mean the broadcast where he was seen supporting Jonathan?
I've seen all is to be seen about you clownish losers!
If your looking for what self entitled greedy victim card playing hypocrite entails, look not far because that's what an ibo man embody!
Re: Please How Can You Rate This Speech By Ibo's In Lagos !!! by Kagawa10: 9:40am On Mar 12, 2016
DauraDullardo:
Nigeria is a zoo, no doubt about that. Marriage is not by force. Why can't you deal with that. Nnamdi Kanu and his people have made it clear that they are fed up with the marriage. What is too difficult in giving them a divorce?
And your deranged kanu is the number one inmate in the ZOO. Remember a zoo needs a cage and the keeper feeding him!
Re: Please How Can You Rate This Speech By Ibo's In Lagos !!! by aljharem(m): 9:40am On Mar 12, 2016
Op you are funny, I agree with all they are saying and I am not igbo, so shove your tribalistic brain up your ***

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please How Can You Rate This Speech By Ibo's In Lagos !!! by Kagawa10: 9:43am On Mar 12, 2016
vanbonattel:

of course i am in yankee tongue tongue but the country is still a very big zoo, where hausa people can suyarize yoruba ppl and chase them all the way to mowe and ibadan with sharp machete grin grin grin

Its not funny cry cry cry
Don't you mean Enugu where ibo were recently attacked by the fulani without any reprisal from you clowns?
How about the ibo 'suyanization' still going on in Aguleri at the hands of the Igala?
Re: Please How Can You Rate This Speech By Ibo's In Lagos !!! by Kagawa10: 9:44am On Mar 12, 2016
innocentchuks:

Sincerely speaking u sound too absurd to be a mother and an enlightened one. Ur comments lacks morals, full of ethnic bigotry, I wonder the kind of children u will raise with this kind of retarded mentality of urs.
Says an Ipod loser!
The joke is on you.
Re: Please How Can You Rate This Speech By Ibo's In Lagos !!! by honeychild(f): 12:51pm On Mar 12, 2016
innocentchuks:

Of course. And all the women, grandmothers and girls who call into Radio Biafra and praise Nnamdi Kanu for his hate mongering are excellent mothers!
Re: Please How Can You Rate This Speech By Ibo's In Lagos !!! by lanregbade(m): 1:18pm On Mar 12, 2016
Nature8:
I'm still wondering why you open this thread Op..

I opened it becos they never stopped blaming APC or their CHANGE slogan for traffic and food stuff price in market even though dollars didn't affect them
Re: Please How Can You Rate This Speech By Ibo's In Lagos !!! by lanregbade(m): 1:20pm On Mar 12, 2016
aljharem:
Op you are funny, I agree with all they are saying and I am not igbo, so shove your tribalistic brain up your ***

You are on your own (OYO)
Re: Please How Can You Rate This Speech By Ibo's In Lagos !!! by lanregbade(m): 1:23pm On Mar 12, 2016
Kagawa10:

Why are you in Lagos by the way since you clowns want biafra? Did you see how shameless you folks are?

GBAM!!!!!Please tell them oooo ,all they are doing is called Iranu and Abacha(just like Olamide and phyno song)
Re: Please How Can You Rate This Speech By Ibo's In Lagos !!! by Scholes007(m): 1:26pm On Mar 12, 2016
lanregbade:

I opened it becos they never stopped blaming APC or their CHANGE slogan for traffic and food stuff price in market even though dollars didn't affect them
Tell me who the naira fall no dey affect?
Re: Please How Can You Rate This Speech By Ibo's In Lagos !!! by Scholes007(m): 1:28pm On Mar 12, 2016
Kagawa10:

where you go them no rent house to you?
Re: Please How Can You Rate This Speech By Ibo's In Lagos !!! by lanregbade(m): 1:30pm On Mar 12, 2016
The Igbos will be the one shouting biafra,and they are out there spoiling the image of this great country like this idiot here

Pattaya police announced the arrest on the
afternoon of Sunday, 6th March, of Chinedu Odunze,
29, who was earlier under investigation by the
Police, who had received information about him
from arrested addicts. So they set up a sting
operation to catch him red handed.
Undercover agents arranged for a meeting with him
at a restaurant to purchase drugs. He agreed and on
arriving with his Thai girlfriend in a Toyota Vios car,
and meeting with the agent he suddenly got very
suspicious and reviseed up the car as police tried to
surround him.
As a result, a car chase occurred. He was finally
caught after he crashed into a motorbike, injuring
the rider and passenger. On searching the car,
police found 10 grams of crystal meth in the car and
he was arrested as the girlfriend had somehow
escaped. The case continues as Chinedu now faces
serious drug charges
Re: Please How Can You Rate This Speech By Ibo's In Lagos !!! by Oxenomy: 1:37pm On Mar 12, 2016
honeychild:

This is exactly what I mean when I keep saying that these online banter and radio talk is not "just talk". At the height of Nnamdi Kanu's vitriolic broadcasts last year, I was within an inch of firing my igbo driver. As things stand I can't imagine what will make me spend a night in my husband's village or welcome any of his "brothers" from village (apart from his immediate family). I sincerely fear for my safety when I am around igbos. What sort of legacy is this that we are leaving for the coming generation?
You see the kind of woman dumb Igbos marry as wife? You hate Igbos and yet marrying an Igbo man, enjoying his money with that your stinking ewedu mouth? You are the kind of woman that murders her husband and ran away with his money and children angry .. Anyway I don't Blake you, I only pity the dumb slowpoke that married you.
Re: Please How Can You Rate This Speech By Ibo's In Lagos !!! by Ariani: 1:49pm On Mar 12, 2016
Oxenomy:
You see the kind of woman dumb Igbos marry as wife? You hate Igbos and yet marrying an Igbo man, enjoying his money with that your stinking ewedu mouth? You are the kind of woman that murders her husband and ran away with his money and children angry .. Anyway I don't Blake you, I only pity the dumb slowpoke that married you.

Worst still, she will raise pure odua kids, who are only Igbos by mere name, and years to come, those her kids whose Igbo genes had been tainted by Odua genes will come to tell us why Ndiigbo should remain in the same geographical space with their Odua and Dan fodio people.

Ala ekwela ngwele gbaa aji. It's not bad enough that our sisters are marrying these strange people, now some people will now contaminate our genetic pool with strange unrelated genes by marrying their women.

1 Like

Re: Please How Can You Rate This Speech By Ibo's In Lagos !!! by Kagawa10: 1:59pm On Mar 12, 2016
Oxenomy:
Who says she was poor to begin with?
Last time I checked, both ibo men and women marry for the money. A case study is Peter Okoye.
Poverty people.
Re: Please How Can You Rate This Speech By Ibo's In Lagos !!! by Mboi2: 2:00pm On Mar 12, 2016
lanregbade:

Oh yeah ,so its a blame game noW ?But was GEJ sleeping when DASUKIGATE turned himself to an ATM machine during his administration which resulted to corruption,loss of life and property and looting our foreign reserves ?
Was it Dasuki that caused the current fuel scarcity?
Is it Dasuki that brought nation wide blackout?
Is it Dasuki that casued budget padding?
Is it Dasuki that asked Fulani Herds men to be killing people any how and their oga supports them?
Is it Dasuki that asked Bubu to say during campaign that he has only one million naira in his account but go to Aljazera to say he send his children abroad coz he can afford it?
You claimed forex is down but Buhari and Min of Agriculture wants to import grasses from Brasil for Fulani cows.

You people voted for change and it's changing all of you.
You people were shouting GEJ Corruption, but when he was the president, Food were cheap, parents were paying their children's school fees abroad, Fuel was always available, PHCN Power generation was above 4000megawatts, Fulani herds men attack hardly happens, there was freedom of speech and expression, elections were done peacefully and concluded, more than 50 Amajiri schools were built and were given both free education, books and food, federal appointments were balanced, many women took part in the govt, and so many others I can't list here.
Re: Please How Can You Rate This Speech By Ibo's In Lagos !!! by Oxenomy: 2:06pm On Mar 12, 2016
Ariani:

Worst still, she will raise pure odua kids, who are only Igbos by mere name, and years to come, those her kids whose Igbo genes had been tainted by Odua genes will come to tell us why Ndiigbo should remain in the same geographical space with their Odua and Dan fodio people.

Ala ekwela ngwele gbaa aji. It's not bad enough that our sisters are marrying these strange people, now some people will now contaminate our genetic pool with strange unrelated genes by marrying their women.
Can you imagine what a supposed married mother is vomiting from her mouth and in public? angry .. Ask her, has anyone attacked her or call her unprintable names because she is a Yoruba? Yet she harbors this kind of evil thoughts in her mind.. Only God knows what she is feeding his children about their father's kinsmen angry.. The dumb husband should act fast before it's too late.
Re: Please How Can You Rate This Speech By Ibo's In Lagos !!! by Kagawa10: 2:07pm On Mar 12, 2016
Ariani:

However she raise her children is non of your headache, dummy!
Na you help carry her pikin for womb? Or na you make the egg cell wey reproduce the pikin?
Look at this ipod loser who finds it difficult to locate his village other than flocking SW or even having their Eze flogged in Akure yet claiming people wants them to remain in Nigeria!
Go back to your village first and leave our region! Tell that to your fellow ibo losers!
Yeye people!
Re: Please How Can You Rate This Speech By Ibo's In Lagos !!! by Kagawa10: 2:14pm On Mar 12, 2016
Oxenomy:
Can you imagine what a supposed married mother is vomiting from her mouth and in public? angry .. Ask her, has anyone attacked her or call her unprintable names because she is a Yoruba? Yet she harbors this kind of evil thoughts in her mind.. Only God knows what she is feeding his children about their father's kinsmen angry.. The dumb husband should act fast before it's too late.
You were obviously deaf to not hear your chief arthur Eze calling Yoruba a derogatory name, Amala. How about Pastor Kumuyi's revival that had to be cancelled due to the Ipod uproar in Aba? Obviously, this smart woman has both seen, heard and know that what unites the ibos is their hatred for other ethnics!
Shameless set of losers!
Re: Please How Can You Rate This Speech By Ibo's In Lagos !!! by Scholes007(m): 5:04pm On Mar 12, 2016
Kagawa10:

You were obviously deaf to not hear your chief arthur Eze calling Yoruba a derogatory name, Amala. How about Pastor Kumuyi's revival that had to be cancelled due to the Ipod uproar in Aba? Obviously, this smart woman has both seen, heard and know that what unites the ibos is their hatred for other ethnics!
Shameless set of losers!
exclude igbo from your dreams it will help alot
Re: Please How Can You Rate This Speech By Ibo's In Lagos !!! by Mboi2: 10:50pm On Mar 12, 2016
lanregbade:
The Igbos will be the one shouting biafra,and they are out there spoiling the image of this great country like this idiot here

surround him.
serious drug charges
His case is just of an illegal business. He did not kill. Yorubas are the ones showing the world that Nigerians are babarians, monster, killer's by all what we see in Ogun, Oyo and Osun where a lot of them are caught with human heads, some kill children and their shrines full of dead bodies.
Re: Please How Can You Rate This Speech By Ibo's In Lagos !!! by vanbonattel: 12:09pm On Mar 14, 2016
Pwhitelaw:
madman.... You go wail till 2019..you have no choice... Keep ranting like a mad dog

buhari will be impeached when the hardship gets hotter.

1 Like

Re: Please How Can You Rate This Speech By Ibo's In Lagos !!! by lanregbade(m): 9:29am On Mar 18, 2016
Ozid:
@Op no be only u dey notice that thing o. If u price this, they will say is it not you people that voted for change whereas they don't even know whether you voted or not. I swear Igbos problem are bigger than themselves. They will be shuffering and the same shmilling.

Please tell them oooo,becos they are too stubborn
Re: Please How Can You Rate This Speech By Ibo's In Lagos !!! by lanregbade(m): 9:34am On Mar 18, 2016
Mboi2:

Was it Dasuki that caused the current fuel scarcity?
Is it Dasuki that brought nation wide blackout?
Is it Dasuki that casued budget padding?
Is it Dasuki that asked Fulani Herds men to be killing people any how and their oga supports them?
Is it Dasuki that asked Bubu to say during campaign that he has only one million naira in his account but go to Aljazera to say he send his children abroad coz he can afford it?
You claimed forex is down but Buhari and Min of Agriculture wants to import grasses from Brasil for Fulani cows.

You people voted for change and it's changing all of you.
You people were shouting GEJ Corruption, but when he was the president, Food were cheap, parents were paying their children's school fees abroad, Fuel was always available, PHCN Power generation was above 4000megawatts, Fulani herds men attack hardly happens, there was freedom of speech and expression, elections were done peacefully and concluded, more than 50 Amajiri schools were built and were given both free education, books and food, federal appointments were balanced, many women took part in the govt, and so many others I can't list here.

I guess all this happened in ur backyard during Jonathan era bah?
Re: Please How Can You Rate This Speech By Ibo's In Lagos !!! by lanregbade(m): 9:38am On Mar 18, 2016
Mboi2:

His case is just of an illegal business. He did not kill. Yorubas are the ones showing the world that Nigerians are babarians, monster, killer's by all what we see in Ogun, Oyo and Osun where a lot of them are caught with human heads, some kill children and their shrines full of dead bodies.

See this one oooo,as if its not you people who uses ur brothers and family as donations in ur occultic groups to make money and get connections in order to get containers and spare parts
Re: Please How Can You Rate This Speech By Ibo's In Lagos !!! by lanregbade(m): 9:39am On Mar 18, 2016
vanbonattel:

buhari will be impeached when the hardship gets hotter.
In your dreams bah?.....Bad blood of Nigeria
Re: Please How Can You Rate This Speech By Ibo's In Lagos !!! by NenweIstson: 9:46am On Mar 18, 2016
http://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2016/03/nigerian-fraudster-pleads-guilty-to.html?m=1
lanregbade:

surround him.
serious drug charges

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Let's Focus On Igboland / Why The Middle Belt Fought To Keep Nigeria One - Domkat Bali / Full Election Results From All The States

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.