Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,122 members, 7,814,938 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:19 AM

Please How Can You Rate This Speech By Ibo's In Lagos !!! - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Please How Can You Rate This Speech By Ibo's In Lagos !!! (8547 Views)

2017 Democracy Day Speech By Osinbajo, Acting President (Video) / Democracy Day Speech By Yemi Osinbajo, The Acting President / How Would You Rate PMB On His Maiden Media Chat? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please How Can You Rate This Speech By Ibo's In Lagos !!! by badethespian(m): 11:21am On Mar 18, 2016
lanregbade:

Oh yeah ,so its a blame game noW ?But was GEJ sleeping when DASUKIGATE turned himself to an ATM machine during his administration which resulted to corruption,loss of life and property and looting our foreign reserves ?
so is it this govt that there is no loss of life most especially that of the innocents, corruption, loss of property, loot + deceit.
the govt is neva nigerians problem the problem is all of u out there
Re: Please How Can You Rate This Speech By Ibo's In Lagos !!! by lanregbade(m): 7:20pm On Mar 18, 2016
Mrbigman1:

Who's problem re dey?

I thought ur party promised to stop all nonsense immediately dey step into power?

It's still right to hold dem by dia word.

If everything turned out to be perfect, will u not hunt dem with same form of word? Telling dem, look at what u wia missing.

Are u asking me
Re: Please How Can You Rate This Speech By Ibo's In Lagos !!! by STANPASQUAL(m): 8:32am On Mar 19, 2016
Ola17:

I'm still trying to draw an inference between the two posts I quoted. It is quite idiotiƧ for some emotionally unstable people to give the bigger Yoruba race a bad name.

What is happening to a lot of people that voted for PMB is what is known as "buyers remorse" and you are not the only person who subconsciously regret voting for him, I do too! Quit masking your regrets with infantile rants and a poor attempt at tribalism at this critical time that we need more unity and cooperation in the south!

I respect u brother!! I seriously do!!

1 Like

Re: Please How Can You Rate This Speech By Ibo's In Lagos !!! by innocentchuks(m): 1:21am On Mar 22, 2016
Kagawa10:

Says an Ipod loser!
The joke is on you.

U have just prove ur age, don't let your brother catch using his phone to exhibit ur childish act.
Re: Please How Can You Rate This Speech By Ibo's In Lagos !!! by lanregbade(m): 2:53pm On Mar 23, 2016
What I hear on a daily basis from the mouth of Ibo boys now baffles me , 1.when there is traffic,They will say see traffic ooo sebi una vote for CHANGE!!! see traffic now,And I ask my self is APC in charge of traffic too ? 2.At the filling station where there is qeue ,They will say Sebi una vote for CHANGE,Change is changing u now 3.When there is power interruption,they will now express their feelings well by saying See CHANGE Ooooo!!! Please is this normal @ all? Were this things not happening During the PDP era ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Exclude DSS From Anti-corruption Operations, Group Advises Buhari / Governor Ikpeazu Sacks ASEPA, APUMA Bosses / Mutfwang Hails Tinubu For Resisting Pressure To Influence Court Verdict On Jos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.