Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,115 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:35 AM

Please How Can You Rate This Speech By Ibo's In Lagos !!! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Please How Can You Rate This Speech By Ibo's In Lagos !!! (8557 Views)

2017 Democracy Day Speech By Osinbajo, Acting President (Video) / Democracy Day Speech By Yemi Osinbajo, The Acting President / How Would You Rate PMB On His Maiden Media Chat? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please How Can You Rate This Speech By Ibo's In Lagos !!! by Mrbigman1(m): 8:25am On Mar 09, 2016
lanregbade:

U people keep fooling urselves (sorry to say),But why Don't u igbos go back to your home towns and see how hunger will finish u people ,we are tolerating you people becos we Don't want what happened during ur Biafra fight to repeat itself ,where heads are bigger than the body and bodies suffering from malnutritions becos of hunger

Only small group of okada boys na him threaten una for lagos last week, una Oba dey cry dey top lagoon sotey e overflow cause flood.

6 Likes

Re: Please How Can You Rate This Speech By Ibo's In Lagos !!! by Scholes007(m): 8:39am On Mar 09, 2016
lanregbade:
What I hear on a daily basis from the mouth of Ibo boys now baffles me ,
1.when there is traffic,They will say see traffic ooo sebi una vote for CHANGE!!! see traffic now,And I ask my self is APC in charge of traffic too ?

2.At the filling station where there is qeue ,They will say Sebi una vote for CHANGE,Change is changing u now

3.When there is power interruption,they will now express their feelings well by saying See CHANGE Ooooo!!!

Please is this normal @ all?

Were this things not happening During the PDP era ?
i don't know what's wrong with some of u. How abt some yoruba that also make such comments, are they Igbo too?
See my friend shave your ego and leave igbo out of you misery. Igbos are not your problems friend, so keep your emotions/problems for yourself ok or possibly if you are having hard times now jst focus on how to better your conditions thank you.

12 Likes

Re: Please How Can You Rate This Speech By Ibo's In Lagos !!! by lanregbade(m): 10:13am On Mar 09, 2016
Ozid:
@Op no be only u dey notice that thing o. If u price this, they will say is it not you people that voted for change whereas they don't even know whether you voted or not. I swear Igbos problem are bigger than themselves. They will be shuffering and the same shmilling.

Someone needs to speak sense into their head
Re: Please How Can You Rate This Speech By Ibo's In Lagos !!! by lanregbade(m): 10:15am On Mar 09, 2016
Why Can't the igbos swallow Their lost pride and obey the rules ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please How Can You Rate This Speech By Ibo's In Lagos !!! by Scholes007(m): 10:24am On Mar 09, 2016
lanregbade:
. What do you mean? Which pride are you talking about? Go through the post from igbos you will notice that non of them is interested in what of ever you delude yourself with.

10 Likes

Re: Please How Can You Rate This Speech By Ibo's In Lagos !!! by honeychild(f): 10:49am On Mar 09, 2016
hurricaneChris:
Threads like this, by this bitter nincompoop makes me wanna get to office this morning, and disengage the three yoruba young Architects who are doing tgeir IT under my supervision.

But it wont happen. Infact Folarin is following me to abuja this afternoon.

I believe many yorubas i've seen and dealt with are more liberal and mature than this mentally deranged pig of an OP. Kontunu!!

This is exactly what I mean when I keep saying that these online banter and radio talk is not "just talk". At the height of Nnamdi Kanu's vitriolic broadcasts last year, I was within an inch of firing my igbo driver. As things stand I can't imagine what will make me spend a night in my husband's village or welcome any of his "brothers" from village (apart from his immediate family). I sincerely fear for my safety when I am around igbos. What sort of legacy is this that we are leaving for the coming generation?

1 Like

Re: Please How Can You Rate This Speech By Ibo's In Lagos !!! by dmater: 10:59am On Mar 09, 2016
There is no need of sentiments if you're not satisfied with the service of your employee. And it takes two to tango. You are not under compulsion to relate with other people.

Give it up already and leave the Igbo people out of your unstable disposition in life.
There is no crime if a group of people are desirous of having their own country.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please How Can You Rate This Speech By Ibo's In Lagos !!! by Scholes007(m): 11:04am On Mar 09, 2016
honeychild:

This is exactly what I mean when I keep saying that these online banter and radio talk is not "just talk". At the height of Nnamdi Kanu's vitriolic broadcasts last year, I was within an inch of firing my igbo driver. As things stand I can't imagine what will make me spend a night in my husband's village or welcome any of his "brothers" from village (apart from his immediate family). I sincerely fear for my safety when I am around igbos. What sort of legacy is this that we are leaving for the coming generation?
you are married to an igbo man and you are afraid of igbo?! I can't just connect the dot... And Pls if you are married to an igbo man don't let him hear/read what you said here.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please How Can You Rate This Speech By Ibo's In Lagos !!! by Donclaracuzo: 11:11am On Mar 09, 2016
[quote author=honeychild post=43611625]

This is exactly what I mean when I keep saying that these online banter and radio talk is not "just talk". At the height of Nnamdi Kanu's vitriolic broadcasts last year, I was within an inch of firing my igbo driver. As things stand I can't imagine what will make me spend a night in my husband's village or welcome any of his "brothers" from village (apart from his immediate family). I sincerely
fear for my safety when I am around igbos. What sort of legacy is this that we are leaving for the coming generation?[/quote)

And U are there enjoying that Ur Igbo hubby money with ur mo gbe mouth and thinking he won't be visiting his village cos of his yoluba wife. Don't ever think that his mind is not telling him what u are made of. Ndi Igbo mu Anya!

7 Likes

Re: Please How Can You Rate This Speech By Ibo's In Lagos !!! by kingzizzy: 11:18am On Mar 09, 2016
honeychild:

The underlying problem here is not Nnamdi Kanu. Anyone with Wifi,a good laptop, the right software and a good headphone can set up an Internet radio channel and start broadcasting to anyone who cares to listen while pouring vitriol on any set of people. The question you should try to ask and seek an answer to is why people cared to listen to him.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please How Can You Rate This Speech By Ibo's In Lagos !!! by hurricaneChris: 11:22am On Mar 09, 2016
honeychild:

the lady in my life now is a non-igbo woman. (Idoma)
Any day she says what you just said, that she cant spend a night in my village in Imo state, i will divorce her.

You cant let my children have the mentality that their people are "bad".

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please How Can You Rate This Speech By Ibo's In Lagos !!! by BushidoBlue(m): 11:30am On Mar 09, 2016
lanregbade:

U people keep fooling urselves (sorry to say),But why Don't u igbos go back to your home towns and see how hunger will finish u people ,we are tolerating you people becos we Don't want what happened during ur Biafra fight to repeat itself ,where heads are bigger than the body and bodies suffering from malnutritions becos of hunger

See how daf.t you are...

Ok so their poverty and hunger will kill them? Then why won't you support them to leave? Those dying of hunger in Benin Republic or Cameroun are they your problem or them complain for you?

Seriously you are just a tribal hypocritic he goat.
Period...

By the way I'm not through with your illiterate awss... (any school that did convocation for you should be involved in certificate gate)

Which party is in Government as the ruling party?

Answer cos I don't think you are aware that one year has passed with things going worse by the day, you now say Igbos complain, should they blame it on Biafra??

Daftilolococus.

3 Likes

Re: Please How Can You Rate This Speech By Ibo's In Lagos !!! by ShegeYorubawa: 11:53am On Mar 09, 2016
honeychild:

why don't you start by "firing" your Igbo husband, why the innocent driver?

5 Likes

Re: Please How Can You Rate This Speech By Ibo's In Lagos !!! by DauraDullardo(m): 12:19pm On Mar 09, 2016
honeychild:
What about your husband? Were you equally ready to divorce him because of Nnamdi Kanu's 'vitriolic broadcasts'? Don't be a hypocrite, if you can't stomach your husband's people because of Nnamdi Kanu, I don't see why you should tolerate your husband... They come from the same stock. But I guess you won't. He's the reason why you're living a good life today. You're so very disapproving of Igbo people and yet you're still living with one. The motivation must be very sinister... Another gold-digger probably.

And for your information, this vomit you just posted here is enough to earn you a divorce. You're not in any way deserving of that good Igbo man that left his kith and kin and found you worthy of a wife. Let me see how he will come home for Christmas and you won't go with him. Nonsense!

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please How Can You Rate This Speech By Ibo's In Lagos !!! by slevin1(m): 1:57pm On Mar 09, 2016
lanregbade:

Someone needs to speak sense into their head
lanregbade:
I'd have started this with the reference 'my brother', but you're too stupid to be associated to me. What lost pride? What rules? And you believe you're the one to speak the sense when your utterances suggests you're deranged. They should go home? This tribe is the business building tribe in this nation. And even though their problem might be worse should biafra secession become a reality, it should be none of your problem if you believe they are wretched enough to co-habitate in your state. You've never wondered why the hausas are so scared of that igbo dream being fulfilled. Guy ibu ezigbo nne ezi. Abum onye igbo. 247 anam asu igbo. Igbo ga adi.

3 Likes

Re: Please How Can You Rate This Speech By Ibo's In Lagos !!! by honeychild(f): 4:10pm On Mar 09, 2016
DauraDullardo:
What about your husband? Were you equally ready to divorce him because of Nnamdi Kanu's 'vitriolic broadcasts'? Don't be a hypocrite, if you can't stomach your husband's people because of Nnamdi Kanu, I don't see why you should tolerate your husband... They come from the same stock. But I guess you won't. He's the reason why you're living a good life today. You're so very disapproving of Igbo people and yet you're still living with one. The motivation must be very sinister... Another gold-digger probably.

And for your information, this vomit you just posted here is enough to earn you a divorce. You're not in any way deserving of that good Igbo man that left his kith and kin and found you worthy of a wife. Let me see how he will come home for Christmas and you won't go with him. Nonsense!

Well too bad. My husband and his immediate family are educated and enlightened. ......not illiterate bigots like you and your fellow IPODS. But I can't say the same for the illiterate IPODS in his village. Which is why I keep away from them.

2 Likes

Re: Please How Can You Rate This Speech By Ibo's In Lagos !!! by honeychild(f): 4:15pm On Mar 09, 2016
ShegeYorubawa:

why don't you start by "firing" your Igbo husband, why the innocent driver?

Why won't I think of firing him, when he told me that he was just waiting for "director's" order, he has already earmarked the abokis on his street that he will attack. After the "awusa-fulani" who is next to be attacked? Is it not their "slaves" the "yoruba-cowards"?
Re: Please How Can You Rate This Speech By Ibo's In Lagos !!! by honeychild(f): 4:27pm On Mar 09, 2016
hurricaneChris:

the lady in my life now is a non-igbo woman. (Idoma)
Any day she says what you just said, that she cant spend a night in my village in Imo state, i will divorce her.

You cant let my children have the mentality that their people are "bad".

She may not feel like I do - igbo hatred is reserved mainly for "yoruba-cowards" and "awusa-fulani". According to your director, all tribes whose names begin with 'i' and whose women tie two piece wrapper are bifrans. So she's safe.

I feel so strongly about this because it has happened in history. Being married to a Hutu did not save the Tutsis of Rwanda. Neither did being married to a German save any Jew in Hitler's day. The hatred being cultivated on Radio Biafra was the same as that nurtured by the RTLM which led to the Rwandan genocide.
Re: Please How Can You Rate This Speech By Ibo's In Lagos !!! by DauraDullardo(m): 4:41pm On Mar 09, 2016
honeychild:
Well too bad. My husband and his immediate family are educated and enlightened. ......not illiterate bigots like you and your fellow IPODS. But I can't say the same for the illiterate IPODS in his village. Which is why I keep away from them.
Funny you... Leaving the object to pursue the shadow. You disapprove of your husband's people because of Nnamdi Kanu's vitriols(which of course is a lie). You've always had a morbid fear and distrust for Igbo people. My point is there's no way you can hate his people without transferring the hate to him. He still has Igbo blood flowing through his veins. Again I ask why you're still married to him. The motivations probably far outweighs your fears.... And they're materialistic and sinister but never borne out of love. The love for your husband should transcend beyond his immediate family to the society where he comes from. I mean how do you raise your kids telling them their father's people are bad? That's the height of it.

You're not the first Yoruba woman to be married into an Igbo family. I have one in my immediate family. I wonder if she has the same kind of mindset as you. My advice, you need to free your mind and let love reign in your heart. Going to the village with your husband is something you cannot escape. With your present state of mind, I wonder how you'll be able to cope whenever you find yourself in the midst of Igbo people. That bile in you will surely give you away.

8 Likes

Re: Please How Can You Rate This Speech By Ibo's In Lagos !!! by honeychild(f): 4:53pm On Mar 09, 2016
kingzizzy:

The underlying problem here is not Nnamdi Kanu. Anyone with Wifi,a good laptop, the right software and a good headphone can set up an Internet radio channel and start broadcasting to anyone who cares to listen while pouring vitriol on any set of people. The question you should try to ask and seek an answer to is why people cared to listen to him.

People are hungry and frustrated, that's why they listen to him. I understand that. But making the aboki man selling water on your street the cause of your sufferings - or the Yoruba taxi driver plying his trade, that is just wrong. Our leaders are our enemies. Hausa, Fulani, Ijaw, igbo yoruba - it doesn't matter where they are from. They have all been united in one common quest -the raping of Nigeria.

For Nnamdi Kanu to sit in the UK and exploit this frustration, using it to nurture and foment hatred for people from other tribes - who are just as hungry and frustrated as his people are - that's just plain evil.

Like I told my IPOD driver, the aboki man in Daura has not benefited any single thing from having Buhari in Aso rock, just as the villagers in Otuoke did not benefit anything from having Goodluck in power.

While he is out at the local mosque killing abokis, Goodluck and Buhari will have series of meetings in air conditioned hotels about what to do about the "unrest".

1 Like

Re: Please How Can You Rate This Speech By Ibo's In Lagos !!! by DauraDullardo(m): 5:03pm On Mar 09, 2016
honeychild:
She may not feel like I do - igbo hatred is reserved mainly for "yoruba-cowards" and "awusa-fulani". According to your director, all tribes whose names begin with 'i' and whose women tie two piece wrapper are bifrans. So she's safe.

I feel so strongly about this because it has happened in history. Being married to a Hutu did not save the Tutsis of Rwanda. Neither did being married to a German save any Jew in Hitler's day. The hatred being cultivated on Radio Biafra was the same as that nurtured by the RTLM which led to the Rwandan genocide.
It's amazing how you spent hours listening to vitriols from The Director. His broadcasts must have been so compelling and magnetic. You could never stay a day without tuning in. Was he not saying the truth? Even if you feel he denigrates your people.

It's now obvious that Radio Biafra listenership is mainly composed of Awusa-Fulani and Yoruba-Cowards. Funny enough, I can count the number of times I tuned in to listen to Radio Biafra while Nnamdi Kanu was still broadcasting.

Edit:From your posts, it's evident that your so-called 'IPOD' driver approves of you and accepts you as one of his own. That's why he feels free to say certain things to your hearing. So why hate on him?

2 Likes

Re: Please How Can You Rate This Speech By Ibo's In Lagos !!! by honeychild(f): 5:07pm On Mar 09, 2016
DauraDullardo:
Funny you... Leaving the object to pursue the shadow. You disapprove of your husband's people because of Nnamdi Kanu's vitriols(which of course is a lie). You've always had a morbid fear and distrust for Igbo people. My point is there's no way you can hate his people without transferring the hate to him. He still has Igbo blood flowing through his veins. Again I ask why you're still married to him. The motivations probably far outweighs your fears.... And they're materialistic and sinister but never borne out of love. The love for your husband should transcend beyond his immediate family to the society where he comes from. I mean how do you raise your kids telling them their father's people are bad? That's the height of it.

You're not the first Yoruba woman to be married into an Igbo family. I have one in my immediate family. I wonder if she has the same kind of mindset as you. My advice, you need to free your mind and let love reign in your heart. Going to the village with your husband is something you cannot escape. With your present state of mind, I wonder how you'll be able to cope whenever you find yourself in the midst of Igbo people. That bile in you will surely give you away.

Perhaps the Yoruba woman in your family has not listened to Nnamdi Kanu. I heard him every day because my driver was a rabid IPOD. And I could witness first hand the effect it was having on him. It's funny because I for one am apolitical. I didn't vote in the last election. My children have igbo names that I gave them - their father gave them English names. I have never ever cooked ewedu in my house grin grin but i learnt to cook nsala, oha, ukazzi and even the revered "ofe owerri". I never hated igbos. But learning how much they hate my people has shown me i need to be careful around igbos who are not family.

It's sad. But that's the truth.
Re: Please How Can You Rate This Speech By Ibo's In Lagos !!! by honeychild(f): 5:12pm On Mar 09, 2016
DauraDullardo:
It's amazing how you spent hours listening to vitriols from The Director. His broadcasts must have been so compelling and magnetic. You could never stay a day without tuning in. Was he not saying the truth? Even if you feel he denigrates your people.

It's now obvious that Radio Biafra listenership is mainly composed of Awusa-Fulani and Yoruba-Cowards. Funny enough, I can count the number of times I tuned in to listen to Radio Biafra while Nnamdi Kanu was still broadcasting.

Like I said, my driver is an IPOD. That's all he listened to. And I let him. If you had listened perhaps your "sane" voice would have helped to temper his excesses. He was speaking as your representative.
Re: Please How Can You Rate This Speech By Ibo's In Lagos !!! by Allosaurus: 5:16pm On Mar 09, 2016
honeychild:

[s]This is exactly what I mean when I keep saying that these online banter and radio talk is not "just talk". At the height of Nnamdi Kanu's vitriolic broadcasts last year, I was within an inch of firing my igbo driver. As things stand I can't imagine what will make me spend a night in my husband's village or welcome any of his "brothers" from village (apart from his immediate family). I sincerely fear for my safety when I am around igbos. What sort of legacy is this that we are leaving for the coming generation?[/s]
Which Igbo man marry you? Taa! Stop lying to prove nothing. grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Please How Can You Rate This Speech By Ibo's In Lagos !!! by DauraDullardo(m): 5:33pm On Mar 09, 2016
honeychild:
Like I said, my driver is an IPOD. That's all he listened to. And I let him. If you had listened perhaps your "sane" voice would have helped to temper his excesses. He was speaking as your representative.
Please, it's IPOB and not IPOD and I'm not one of the 'Sane Voices'. I don't know what you mean by that because I approve of Nnamdi Kanu's teachings and I still love my Yoruba people. Some of my best paddies in Lagos are Yoruba. They all know what I stand for and respect my opinions. Nnamdi Kanu cannot tell me to go and kill Yoruba-Cowards or Awusa-Fulani and I enter the streets to do that. I'm not a zombie and Igbo people are not known for violence. There's no recorded history of it. Why should you be afraid of them?

It is quite obvious that your so-called 'IPOD' driver approves of you and accepts you as one of his own. Reason he feels free to be 'IPOD' around you. So why hate on him?

8 Likes

Re: Please How Can You Rate This Speech By Ibo's In Lagos !!! by vanbonattel: 5:36pm On Mar 09, 2016
lanregbade:

Really?So why do u igbos keep mentioning APC CHANGE @ every slightest thing that happens as if u people were not the originators of nigeria problem ?

#Negativechange wink
Re: Please How Can You Rate This Speech By Ibo's In Lagos !!! by vanbonattel: 5:39pm On Mar 09, 2016
honeychild:

Perhaps the Yoruba woman in your family has not listened to Nnamdi Kanu. I heard him every day because my driver was a rabid IPOD. And I could witness first hand the effect it was having on him. It's funny because I for one am apolitical. I didn't vote in the last election. My children have igbo names that I gave them - their father gave them English names. I have never ever cooked ewedu in my house grin grin but i learnt to cook nsala, oha, ukazzi and even the revered "ofe owerri". I never hated igbos. But learning how much they hate my people has shown me i need to be careful around igbos who are not family.

It's sad. But that's the truth.

you have no problems, just remove every last bit of bitterness in your mind and you can love igbos more.

1 Like

Re: Please How Can You Rate This Speech By Ibo's In Lagos !!! by christopher123(m): 6:04pm On Mar 09, 2016
Mecie onu, you are not married to igbo but you might be married to ibo

there are many differences

honeychild:

3 Likes

Re: Please How Can You Rate This Speech By Ibo's In Lagos !!! by Pwhitelaw(m): 6:11pm On Mar 09, 2016
The only problem we have with igbo is to taste power but they are not reliable because they will tear Nigeria apart. If you want to lead us change ur behavior and apologize for calling a country where you are born a zoo...
Re: Please How Can You Rate This Speech By Ibo's In Lagos !!! by vanbonattel: 6:21pm On Mar 09, 2016
Pwhitelaw:
The only problem we have with igbo is to taste power but they are not reliable because they will tear Nigeria apart. If you want to lead us change ur behavior and apologize for calling a country where you are born a zoo...

you want us to rule in a zoo? do we look like lions to you grin grin
enjoy your jungle, we are looking for a great country where ppl share noble aspirations and a higher sence of self worth, how can we thrive with murderous beasts and cowardly back stabbing villians tongue tongue

I no call anybody namo o grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Please How Can You Rate This Speech By Ibo's In Lagos !!! by lanregbade(m): 6:23pm On Mar 09, 2016
Ola17:

I'm still trying to draw an inference between the two posts I quoted. It is quite idiotiç for some emotionally unstable people to give the bigger Yoruba race a bad name.

What is happening to a lot of people that voted for PMB is what is known as "buyers remorse" and you are not the only person who subconsciously regret voting for him, I do too! Quit masking your regrets with infantile rants and a poor attempt at tribalism at this critical time that we need more unity and cooperation in the south!

You are pointless!!!I suggest u speak for yourself the way u are feeling !

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Update On Development In Niger Delta Region(braced) / Don't Undermine Buhari Because Of Tinubu’s Ambition - APC Youth Group / Court Fixes March 23 To Hear FG’s Request To Extradite Abba Kyari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.