Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,130 members, 7,814,952 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:32 AM

Please How Can You Rate This Speech By Ibo's In Lagos !!! - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Please How Can You Rate This Speech By Ibo's In Lagos !!! (8552 Views)

2017 Democracy Day Speech By Osinbajo, Acting President (Video) / Democracy Day Speech By Yemi Osinbajo, The Acting President / How Would You Rate PMB On His Maiden Media Chat? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please How Can You Rate This Speech By Ibo's In Lagos !!! by lanregbade(m): 6:26pm On Mar 09, 2016
Pwhitelaw:
The only problem we have with igbo is to taste power but they are not reliable because they will tear Nigeria apart. If you want to lead us change ur behavior and apologize for calling a country where you are born a zoo...

Please tell them ooo,they are just gullible followers with no ambition,Once they hear Change,they shout CHANGE oooo,If they hear Biafra,they we shout ,We are biafrans.......
Re: Please How Can You Rate This Speech By Ibo's In Lagos !!! by vanbonattel: 6:27pm On Mar 09, 2016
lanregbade:

Please tell them ooo,they are just gullible followers with no ambition,Once they hear Change,they shout CHANGE oooo,If they hear Biafra,they we shout ,We are biafrans.......

We are not interested in negatie change, chikena!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please How Can You Rate This Speech By Ibo's In Lagos !!! by lanregbade(m): 6:31pm On Mar 09, 2016
hurricaneChris:
Threads like this, by this bitter nincompoop makes me wanna get to office this morning, and disengage the three yoruba young Architects who are doing tgeir IT under my supervision.

But it wont happen. Infact Folarin is following me to abuja this afternoon.

I believe many yorubas i've seen and dealt with are more liberal and mature than this mentally deranged pig of an OP. Kontunu!!

Lol....are U serious?U must be worried by now becos someone stood up to confront u guys for turning urself into something else all in the name of power
Re: Please How Can You Rate This Speech By Ibo's In Lagos !!! by Nobody: 6:40pm On Mar 09, 2016
honeychild:

Perhaps the Yoruba woman in your family has not listened to Nnamdi Kanu. I heard him every day because my driver was a rabid IPOD. And I could witness first hand the effect it was having on him. It's funny because I for one am apolitical. I didn't vote in the last election. My children have igbo names that I gave them - their father gave them English names. I have never ever cooked ewedu in my house grin grin but i learnt to cook nsala, oha, ukazzi and even the revered "ofe owerri". I never hated igbos. But learning how much they hate my people has shown me i need to be careful around igbos who are not family.

It's sad. But that's the truth.
and your people's love for Igbos is orgasmic and heavenly...quit being a hypocrite and face reality there is no love lost.

2 Likes

Re: Please How Can You Rate This Speech By Ibo's In Lagos !!! by Nobody: 6:44pm On Mar 09, 2016
Ola17:

I'm still trying to draw an inference between the two posts I quoted. It is quite idiotiç for some emotionally unstable people to give the bigger Yoruba race a bad name.

What is happening to a lot of people that voted for PMB is what is known as "buyers remorse" and you are not the only person who subconsciously regret voting for him, I do too! Quit masking your regrets with infantile rants and a poor attempt at tribalism at this critical time that we need more unity and cooperation in the south!
so, if given the opportunity to turn back the hands of time, it is GEJ you will vote for?

some people are just weak and shallow minded.
Re: Please How Can You Rate This Speech By Ibo's In Lagos !!! by honeychild(f): 6:44pm On Mar 09, 2016
DauraDullardo:
It's amazing how you spent hours listening to vitriols from The Director. His broadcasts must have been so compelling and magnetic. You could never stay a day without tuning in. Was he not saying the truth? Even if you feel he denigrates your people.

It's now obvious that Radio Biafra listenership is mainly composed of Awusa-Fulani and Yoruba-Cowards. [/b]Funny enough, I can count the number of times I tuned in to listen to Radio Biafra while Nnamdi Kanu was still broadcasting.[b]

Edit:From your posts, it's evident that your so-called 'IPOD' driver approves of you and accepts you as one of his own. That's why he feels free to say certain things to your hearing. So why hate on him?

And that's why you are unaware of the effect a steady diet of his hate filled messages was having on his regular listeners. Did you hear him when he said very soon he would give the instructions and his IPOD family would start to kill any policeman in uniform they see on the streets? That he would of course give the IPOD members who are policemen advance warning so as not to wear uniforms on that day?

Or when he said Willie Obiano must not step out of the "zoo" or he would be killed by IPOD international worldwide? grin grin You of course may laugh. But your ignorant cousin in the village who doesn't know that he would never in a thousand lifetimes attempt such an attack will be spurred to attack the "yoruba-coward" next door.

We talk about how the "almajiri" kill at the slightest command from their leaders. Almajiri were not born that way. They were created. Ignorance about how the world really works, a steady diet of misinformation and hatred - and the almajiri is born. Kanu was creating an army of almajiri. And educated igbos like yourselves were keeping quiet and letting him ruin an entire generation.
Re: Please How Can You Rate This Speech By Ibo's In Lagos !!! by honeychild(f): 6:51pm On Mar 09, 2016
DauraDullardo:
Please, it's IPOB and not IPOD and I'm not one of the 'Sane Voices'. I don't know what you mean by that because I approve of Nnamdi Kanu's teachings and I still love my Yoruba people. Some of my best paddies in Lagos are Yoruba. They all know what I stand for and respect my opinions. [/b]Nnamdi Kanu cannot tell me to go and kill Yoruba-Cowards or Awusa-Fulani and I enter the streets to do that[b]. I'm not a zombie and Igbo people are not known for violence. There's no recorded history of it. Why should you be afraid of them?

It is quite obvious that your so-called 'IPOD' driver approves of you and accepts you as one of his own. Reason he feels free to be 'IPOD' around you. So why hate on him?

Well as long as I am a "yoruba-coward" you remain an IPOD. grin And the bolded is why you are one of the saner ones. My driver was ready to "enter the streets to kill "awusa-fulani". So I am sure are a whole lot of ignorant miseducted and misdirected young men who have had their senses dulled by a steady diet of misinformation, half truths and outright hateful lies.
Re: Please How Can You Rate This Speech By Ibo's In Lagos !!! by DauraDullardo(m): 6:57pm On Mar 09, 2016
honeychild:
And that's why you are unaware of the effect a steady diet of his hate filled messages was having on his regular listeners. Did you hear him when he said very soon he would give the instructions and his IPOD family would start to kill any policeman in uniform they see on the streets? That he would of course give the IPOD members who are policemen advance warning so as not to wear uniforms on that day?

Or when he said Willie Obiano must not step out of the "zoo" or he would be killed by IPOD international worldwide? grin grin You of course may laugh. But your ignorant cousin in the village who doesn't know that he would never in a thousand lifetimes attempt such an attack will be spurred to attack the "yoruba-coward" next door.

We talk about how the "almajiri" kill at the slightest command from their leaders. Almajiri were not born that way. They were created. Ignorance about how the world really works, a steady diet of misinformation and hatred - and the almajiri is born. Kanu was creating an army of almajiri. And educated igbos like yourselves were keeping quiet and letting him ruin an entire generation.
Honestly it's not about Nnamdi Kanu. The agitation for a separate state has been on since 1966. It won't stop with Kanu. The Igbos want a peaceful separation. We've been through a war and we've lost millions of lives. Nnamdi Kanu advocates for a referendum. Why not give the Biafrans a referendum? That will surely be a true test of the Biafran agitation. Southwest orchestrated mainstream propaganda wants Nigerians to believe that Biafra agitation isn't supported by majority Igbos. Why not put it to a vote? That is how things are done in sane climes.

3 Likes

Re: Please How Can You Rate This Speech By Ibo's In Lagos !!! by honeychild(f): 7:02pm On Mar 09, 2016
DauraDullardo:
Honestly it's not about Nnamdi Kanu. The agitation for a separate state has been on since 1966. It won't stop with Kanu. The Igbos want a peaceful separation. We've been through a war and we've lost millions of lives. Nnamdi Kanu advocates for a referendum. Why not give the Biafrans a referendum? That will surely be a true test of the Biafran agitation. Southwest orchestrated mainstream propaganda wants Nigerians to believe that Biafra agitation isn't supported by majority Igbos. Why not put it to a vote? That is how things are done in sane climes.

Nnamdi Kanu [/b]did not advocate for a referendum[b]. He advocated the stockpiling of arms. Even if you didn't listen to radio Biafra did you miss the YouTube video where he was asking hustling Nigerians in the US igbo world congress to fund his arms? I personally heard him on Radio berating his listeners for not sending in donations to buy arms. Biko gwam, who did he want to kill with those arms he was travelling around the world begging for?
Re: Please How Can You Rate This Speech By Ibo's In Lagos !!! by oboy3(m): 7:11pm On Mar 09, 2016
ovadozes:

and your people's love for Igbos is orgasmic and heavenly...quit being a hypocrite and face reality there is no love lost.
are you minding that one masqurading as a yoruba woman married to an Ibo man?

Iranu

Talking trash as if yoruba love igbo,i grew up in lagos,when an igbo and a yoruba are fighting,the yorubas by-standers instead of seperating them,they join to beat the igbo guy then look for a way to extort money from the igbo guy

or is it when my parents were looking for house to let,all the yorubas were saying they dont need igbo tenants,ok,when ask why,they cant give a tangible reason,thats the way yoruba people love i guess,,even when they want to lease the house out to an igbo,they increase the rent

i have yoruba friends but i tend to keep then at hands lenght

cos a wise man once told me,when you are constantly ''dropping'' for them,you are ''baba ooo'',''tuale baba'' etc,but when the dropping stops,you are no more his friend

fear yorubawa o

2 Likes

Re: Please How Can You Rate This Speech By Ibo's In Lagos !!! by lanregbade(m): 7:17pm On Mar 09, 2016
danot1030:
Igbos are obviously still pained that their preferred candidate the ineffectual buffoon Jonathan lost out of the last election. Igbo the tribe of hate, pains and criminality.

GBAM!!!!!!You have spoken well
Re: Please How Can You Rate This Speech By Ibo's In Lagos !!! by DauraDullardo(m): 7:22pm On Mar 09, 2016
honeychild:
Nnamdi Kanu [/b]did not advocate for a referendum[b]. He advocated the stockpiling of arms. Even if you didn't listen to radio Biafra did you miss the YouTube video where he was asking hustling Nigerians in the US igbo world congress to fund his arms? I personally heard him on Radio berating his listeners for not sending in donations to buy arms. Biko gwam, who did he want to kill with those arms he was travelling around the world begging for?
Nnamdi Kanu is not the sole champion of the Biafran agitation. He's just one person out of millions of others. So why single out his comments and generalize on it? Is he the official leader of Biafrans? He's just a man on his own saying what he believes in. The sad reality is that 90% of what he says is the bitter truth. Remove the insults and so-called hate speeches. People in positions of authority has said far worse things than Nnamdi Kanu and heaven did not fall.

The problem with Awusa-Fulani and Yoruba-Cowards is Buhari's paranoia. Kanu has been broadcasting since 2009 and nobody knew about him and he wasn't an issue. In comes Muhammadu Buhari with a Yoruba VP and Nnamdi Kanu became an instant hit. Reason... Paranoia!

8 Likes

Re: Please How Can You Rate This Speech By Ibo's In Lagos !!! by Trapnews: 7:24pm On Mar 09, 2016
greatCharley:
?So why do u igbos keep mentioning APC CHANGE @ every slightest thing that happens as if u people were not the originators of nigeria problem

am surprised to hear you say Igbo's originated Nigeria's problems, how? when we have never tasted power, how funny can this folks be to think that anybody that fights against this government, sure is an Igbo. every Yoruba man says the problem of Igbo, so can they tell us the problem of Yoruba?
@the bolded.... Why are you embarrassing the ibos? please go back to school!
Re: Please How Can You Rate This Speech By Ibo's In Lagos !!! by lanregbade(m): 7:24pm On Mar 09, 2016
oboy3:
are you minding that one masqurading as a yoruba woman married to an Ibo man?

Iranu

Talking trash as if yoruba love igbo,i grew up in lagos,when an igbo and a yoruba are fighting,the yorubas by-standers instead of seperating them,they join to beat the igbo guy then look for a way to extort money from the igbo guy

or is it when my parents were looking for house to let,all the yorubas were saying they dont need igbo tenants,ok,when ask why,they cant give a tangible reason,thats the way yoruba people love i guess,,even when they want to lease the house out to an igbo,they increase the rent

i have yoruba friends but i tend to keep then at hands lenght

cos a wise man once told me,when you are constantly ''dropping'' for them,you are ''baba ooo'',''tuale baba'' etc,but when the dropping stops,you are no more his friend

fear yorubawa o

See U,why will they let out the house to u when all u guys do is call all your relatives from the village to Lagos to live with u and u end up destroying the house in actual sense u guys will later turn urselves to an over night landlord of the house and when the rent is due for collection,u end up saying stories and when the landlord demand his money,the next thing u guys do is gang up to beat him ,I have witness this a lot even in one of my mum house ,so No yoruba man in his right thinking cAp that has gone through this trauma will ever want to have anything to do with igbos as his tenants
Re: Please How Can You Rate This Speech By Ibo's In Lagos !!! by lanregbade(m): 7:29pm On Mar 09, 2016
Trapnews:

Why are you embarrassing the ibos? please go back to school!

You should be telling yourself that ooo ,becos most of u speak to people in an uncalled for tone like as if u own the person or u own the world arrogantly and am sure if most of u guys pass through the four walls of school,u would have atleast learn a simple manner of approach in school in other to enable u relate with people well .Eg your tonantions ,manners,its all just uncalled for
Re: Please How Can You Rate This Speech By Ibo's In Lagos !!! by oboy3(m): 7:33pm On Mar 09, 2016
lanregbade:

See U,why will they let out the house to u when all u guys do is call all your relatives from the village to Lagos to live with u and u end up destroying the house in actual sense u guys will later turn urselves to an over night landlord of the house and when the rent is due for collection,u end up saying stories and when the landlord demand his money,the next thing u guys do is gang up to beat him ,I have witness this a lot even in one of my mum house ,so No yoruba man in his right thinking cAp that has gone through this trauma will ever want to have anything to do with igbos as his tenants
but i thought you lot are the most accomodating tribe?
By the way,go and ask around,it is an open secret that igbos pay their rent in time,only that they are not easily decieved thats why yoruba landlords hate them

2 Likes

Re: Please How Can You Rate This Speech By Ibo's In Lagos !!! by lanregbade(m): 7:35pm On Mar 09, 2016
DauraDullardo:
Nnamdi Kanu is not the sole champion of the Biafran agitation. He's just one person out of millions of others. So why single out his comments and generalize on it? Is he the official leader of Biafrans? He's just a man on his own saying what he believes in. The sad reality is that 90% of what he says is the bitter truth. Remove the insults and so-called hate speeches. People in positions of authority has said far worse things than Nnamdi Kanu and heaven did not fall.

The problem with Awusa-Fulani and Yoruba-Cowards is Buhari's paranoia. Kanu has been broadcasting since 2009 and nobody knew about him and he wasn't an issue. In comes Muhammadu Buhari with a Yoruba VP and Nnamdi Kanu became an instant hit. Reason... Paranoia!

I know u will over look those things Kalu said becos the same blood runs through ur vains and you two shares the same ideology,So am not surprised @ ur comments ,when he was threatening nigeria ,where were u?when he called nigeria zoo ,where were U?I just Don't know why u igbos prefers to call white black and green yellow.hmmmmm may God help u people oo and deliver u people
Re: Please How Can You Rate This Speech By Ibo's In Lagos !!! by idu1(m): 7:37pm On Mar 09, 2016
Dont mind them especially their illiterate women. They are all arm robbers and drug pushers.... .
Re: Please How Can You Rate This Speech By Ibo's In Lagos !!! by lanregbade(m): 7:37pm On Mar 09, 2016
oboy3:
but i thought you lot are the most accomodating tribe?
By the way,go and ask around,it is an open secret that igbos pay their rent in time,only that they are not easily decieved thats why yoruba landlords hate them

That's a lie ,I deal with them daily and I can tell beTter from experience and exposures
Re: Please How Can You Rate This Speech By Ibo's In Lagos !!! by DauraDullardo(m): 7:45pm On Mar 09, 2016
lanregbade:
I know u will over look those things Kalu said becos the same blood runs through ur vains and you two shares the same ideology,So am not surprised @ ur comments ,when he was threatening nigeria ,where were u?when he called nigeria zoo ,where were U?I just Don't know why u igbos prefers to call white black and green yellow.hmmmmm may God help u people oo and deliver u people
Nigeria is a zoo, no doubt about that. Marriage is not by force. Why can't you deal with that. Nnamdi Kanu and his people have made it clear that they are fed up with the marriage. What is too difficult in giving them a divorce?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please How Can You Rate This Speech By Ibo's In Lagos !!! by kingzizzy: 7:56pm On Mar 09, 2016
honeychild:

People are hungry and frustrated, that's why they listen to him. I understand that. But making the aboki man selling water on your street the cause of your sufferings - or the Yoruba taxi driver plying his trade, that is just wrong. Our leaders are our enemies. Hausa, Fulani, Ijaw, igbo yoruba - it doesn't matter where they are from. They have all been united in one common quest -the raping of Nigeria.

For Nnamdi Kanu to sit in the UK and exploit this frustration, using it to nurture and foment hatred for people from other tribes - who are just as hungry and frustrated as his people are - that's just plain evil.

Like I told my IPOD driver, the aboki man in Daura has not benefited any single thing from having Buhari in Aso rock, just as the villagers in Otuoke did not benefit anything from having Goodluck in power.

While he is out at the local mosque killing abokis, Goodluck and Buhari will have series of meetings in air conditioned hotels about what to do about the "unrest".

Now after all this you have written, wouldn't it make far more sense that the Igbo man is allowed to go his way than staying together to keep antagonising each other and carrying on with a union that does not work?
Re: Please How Can You Rate This Speech By Ibo's In Lagos !!! by Pwhitelaw(m): 12:06am On Mar 10, 2016
vanbonattel:

you want us to rule in a zoo? do we look like lions to you grin grin
enjoy your jungle, we are looking for a great country where ppl share noble aspirations and a higher sence of self worth, how can we thrive with murderous beasts and cowardly back stabbing villians tongue tongue

I no call anybody namo o grin grin
am sure you are still inside the zoo presently because the last time I checked you are still in Nigeria with a Nigerian passport even if you get one... Plz endure till 2019....ode
Re: Please How Can You Rate This Speech By Ibo's In Lagos !!! by honeychild(f): 12:28am On Mar 10, 2016
DauraDullardo:
Nnamdi Kanu is not the sole champion of the Biafran agitation. He's just one person out of millions of others. [/b]So why single out his comments and generalize on it?[b] Is he the official leader of Biafrans? He's just a man on his own saying what he believes in. The sad reality is that 90% of what he says is the bitter truth. Remove the insults and so-called hate speeches. People in positions of authority has said far worse things than Nnamdi Kanu and heaven did not fall.

Because he has become the "hero" of thousands of eastern almajiri who are ready to do whatever he says. He has become the voice of biafra because, like I said, saner voices either have chosen not to speak out, or cannot be heard.

People ask how ordinary Germans could stand by and watch 6 million of their neighbours gassed to death. Because Hitler, just like Kanu, took advantage of the hunger and desperation in his society to create a deep seated hatred. Hitler, just like Kanu, demonized and dehumanized the Jews and made them the source of every single problem in German society. Kanu has demonised other Nigerians from other parts of Nigeria and made them the source of every single problem in igboland.

It's not a safe environment for any non-biafran to be in, biko.
Re: Please How Can You Rate This Speech By Ibo's In Lagos !!! by NenweIstson: 12:30am On Mar 10, 2016
http://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2016/03/nigerian-fraudster-pleads-guilty-to.html?m=1
idu1:
Dont mind them especially their illiterate women. They are all arm robbers and drug pushers.... .
Re: Please How Can You Rate This Speech By Ibo's In Lagos !!! by DauraDullardo(m): 12:35am On Mar 10, 2016
honeychild:
Because he has become the "hero" of thousands of eastern almajiri who are ready to do whatever he says. He has become the voice of biafra because, like I said, saner voices either have chosen not to speak out, or cannot be heard.

People ask how ordinary Germans could stand by and watch 6 million of their neighbours gassed to death. Because Hitler, just like Kanu, took advantage of the hunger and desperation in his society to create a deep seated hatred. Hitler, just like Kanu, demonized and dehumanized the Jews and made them the source of every single problem in German society. Kanu has demonised other Nigerians from other parts of Nigeria and made them the source of every single problem in igboland.

It's not a safe environment for any non-biafran to be in, biko.
Whatever rocks your boat ma'am. You can choose to follow your husband back to his village in Imo state. You can also choose to stay put in Lagos and tell people that Igbo people will kill you because you're a Yoruba-Coward. E no concern me. Whatever it is, please do not generalize and try and have an open mind.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please How Can You Rate This Speech By Ibo's In Lagos !!! by paparazzi1987(m): 4:59am On Mar 10, 2016
mynd1:
Forget about those one's o. They can wail till eternity for all we care.

God bless PMB/PYO

God bless APC

God bless Nigeria. grin

Pls, are u married?
Re: Please How Can You Rate This Speech By Ibo's In Lagos !!! by Nobody: 6:38am On Mar 10, 2016
DauraDullardo:
Whatever rocks your boat ma'am. You can choose to follow your husband back to his village in Imo state. You can also choose to stay put in Lagos and tell people that Igbo people will kill you because you're a Yoruba-Coward. E no concern me. Whatever it is, please do not generalize and try and have an open mind.
bro stop replying that troll.
Re: Please How Can You Rate This Speech By Ibo's In Lagos !!! by vanbonattel: 1:40pm On Mar 10, 2016
Pwhitelaw:
am sure you are still inside the zoo presently because the last time I checked you are still in Nigeria with a Nigerian passport even if you get one... Plz endure till 2019....ode

of course i am in yankee tongue tongue but the country is still a very big zoo, where hausa people can suyarize yoruba ppl and chase them all the way to mowe and ibadan with sharp machete grin grin grin

Its not funny cry cry cry

2 Likes

Re: Please How Can You Rate This Speech By Ibo's In Lagos !!! by STANPASQUAL(m): 5:30pm On Mar 10, 2016
lanregbade:

U people keep fooling urselves (sorry to say),But why Don't u igbos go back to your home towns and see how hunger will finish u people ,we are tolerating you people becos we Don't want what happened during ur Biafra fight to repeat itself ,where heads are bigger than the body and bodies suffering from malnutritions becos of hunger
You must b reading ur history books upside down, or at best, u are reading it like a story without finding out d reasons behind d story!!

1 Like

Re: Please How Can You Rate This Speech By Ibo's In Lagos !!! by Pwhitelaw(m): 10:51pm On Mar 10, 2016
vanbonattel:

of course i am in yankee tongue tongue but the country is still a very big zoo, where hausa people can suyarize yoruba ppl and chase them all the way to mowe and ibadan with sharp machete grin grin grin

Its not funny cry cry cry
madman.... You go wail till 2019..you have no choice... Keep ranting like a mad dog
Re: Please How Can You Rate This Speech By Ibo's In Lagos !!! by dfrost: 7:59am On Mar 12, 2016
Nature8:
I'm still wondering why you open this thread Op..

Same thing I'm wondering, albeit Ola17 said it all. The op is trying to mask his regrets with tribalistic sentiments.

2 Likes

Re: Please How Can You Rate This Speech By Ibo's In Lagos !!! by innocentchuks(m): 8:48am On Mar 12, 2016
honeychild:

Well too bad. My husband and his immediate family are educated and enlightened. ......not illiterate bigots like you and your fellow IPODS. But I can't say the same for the illiterate IPODS in his village. Which is why I keep away from them.

Sincerely speaking u sound too absurd to be a mother and an enlightened one. Ur comments lacks morals, full of ethnic bigotry, I wonder the kind of children u will raise with this retarded mentally of urs.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Another Set Of Workers Drag Ishaku To Court Over Unpaid 77 Months Salaries / Enugu Guber: ‘There Are Plots To Stop Me Through Judiciary’ – Ekweremadu / Marketers Hike Petrol Price To Between ₦170 And ₦190/Litre

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.