Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,260 members, 7,815,420 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:06 PM

Guy Poisons Himself To Death Because His GF Cheated (Graphic Photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guy Poisons Himself To Death Because His GF Cheated (Graphic Photos) (998 Views)

Lagos Man Pretends To Be Dead In An Accident Only To Rise And Propose To His GF / Man Flies From Lagos To Edo To Propose To His Gf During Passing Out Parade / When You realized your gf cheated on you with your best friend(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guy Poisons Himself To Death Because His GF Cheated (Graphic Photos) by Whizzcute(m): 8:11am On Mar 09, 2016
I saw this post on facebook just now, mehn this guy was really crazily in love with this girl.

But why en go kill himself kwanu?

SEE MORE PHOTOS :http://wikiparrot..com.ng/2016/03/guy-poisons-himself-to-death-because.html

Re: Guy Poisons Himself To Death Because His GF Cheated (Graphic Photos) by glimpse33(m): 8:12am On Mar 09, 2016
I Think You The Op is More Stewpeed

2 Likes

Re: Guy Poisons Himself To Death Because His GF Cheated (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 8:21am On Mar 09, 2016
glimpse33:

yeah Bro... I concur

epic response up there grin

2 Likes

Re: Guy Poisons Himself To Death Because His GF Cheated (Graphic Photos) by Sabadon(m): 8:53am On Mar 09, 2016
id!otic approach...
Re: Guy Poisons Himself To Death Because His GF Cheated (Graphic Photos) by Blakjewelry(m): 9:11am On Mar 09, 2016
Op u no sure say na u be that so
Re: Guy Poisons Himself To Death Because His GF Cheated (Graphic Photos) by Untainted007: 9:25am On Mar 09, 2016
He acted silly but May God let his soul rest in peace.
Re: Guy Poisons Himself To Death Because His GF Cheated (Graphic Photos) by gabylzy(m): 10:48am On Mar 09, 2016
glimpse33:

this was how i laffed at your post

ha...........................ha..................ha twas funny man

(1) (Reply)

I Won Mas*turbate / How Do You React When Another Lady Is Having Attitude For Nothing? / Watch V!deo: Pastor Caught On CCTV Camera Doing Things To A Girl During Prayer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.