Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,857 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:22 PM

I Need A Boyfriend With A Dick Like Dat Of Molla(oko Mola). 12.inches. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need A Boyfriend With A Dick Like Dat Of Molla(oko Mola). 12.inches. (10998 Views)

I Served My Boyfriend With Jollof Mixed With My Shit – Ex-girlfriend Discloses / Lady Catches Boyfriend With Another Girl At Dominos After He Lied About Headache / So Yoruba Girls Can Suck Big Dick Like This! (video And Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Need A Boyfriend With A Dick Like Dat Of Molla(oko Mola). 12.inches. by Nobody: 3:04pm On Mar 09, 2016
delectablegyal:
O ma wole kanle.
If you are that guy, pm me.

Re: I Need A Boyfriend With A Dick Like Dat Of Molla(oko Mola). 12.inches. by Nobody: 3:13pm On Mar 09, 2016
3rdlegxxx:

koboko (aka big dickk) i thought ur suppose to be a girl shocked ah ah!! so you are also among those guys forming girls grin grin but wait oo, what do you guys enjoy by doing this?

It took you this long ta believe
Why didn't you believe when he/she said he was through trollin'
Re: I Need A Boyfriend With A Dick Like Dat Of Molla(oko Mola). 12.inches. by olac21(m): 3:21pm On Mar 09, 2016
foreveryours:
when you gain admission into Unilorin. I have one hausa friend of mine. His gf happens to be complaining of the size. I'll gladly hook you guys up, hopefully u would be able to endure the size.

Ya unilorin you dey?
Re: I Need A Boyfriend With A Dick Like Dat Of Molla(oko Mola). 12.inches. by Nobody: 3:22pm On Mar 09, 2016
olac21:

Ya unilorin you dey?
Yea. And you
Re: I Need A Boyfriend With A Dick Like Dat Of Molla(oko Mola). 12.inches. by olac21(m): 3:26pm On Mar 09, 2016
foreveryours:

Yea. And you

Yaaga!at last I found a friend here!am in history&international studies,200lv you?
Re: I Need A Boyfriend With A Dick Like Dat Of Molla(oko Mola). 12.inches. by olac21(m): 3:27pm On Mar 09, 2016
foreveryours:
Yea. And you
Yaaga!at last I found a friend here!
Re: I Need A Boyfriend With A Dick Like Dat Of Molla(oko Mola). 12.inches. by Nobody: 3:33pm On Mar 09, 2016
olac21:

Yaaga!at last I found a friend here!
I just finished my masters. Hopefully I'll b back for ma PhD. Before the year runs out. U welcome
Re: I Need A Boyfriend With A Dick Like Dat Of Molla(oko Mola). 12.inches. by 3rdlegxxx(m): 3:59pm On Mar 09, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
It took you this long ta believe
Why didn't you believe when he/she said he was through trollin'

lol, i had my doubts, and if u've been following me you would have noticed i said i was sure this was a guy, but wasn't conclusive, anyways thanks for pointing out the obvious.
Re: I Need A Boyfriend With A Dick Like Dat Of Molla(oko Mola). 12.inches. by 3rdlegxxx(m): 4:02pm On Mar 09, 2016
olac21:

Yaaga!at last I found a friend here!am in history&international studies,200lv you?

lol, the joy in this niggas voice, i guess i understand how he must feel, but bro they have got to be loads of students from unilorin on this site, definitely, ow unilorin now, have they relaxed a bit on treating you guys like sec.schools students with all the strict laws and rules cheesy cheesy
Re: I Need A Boyfriend With A Dick Like Dat Of Molla(oko Mola). 12.inches. by olac21(m): 4:02pm On Mar 09, 2016
foreveryours:

I just finished my masters. Hopefully I'll b back for ma PhD. Before the year runs out. U welcome

Ya bro!I love your doggedness!what dept did you pass out?
Re: I Need A Boyfriend With A Dick Like Dat Of Molla(oko Mola). 12.inches. by Nobody: 4:04pm On Mar 09, 2016
3rdlegxxx:

lol, i had my doubts, and if u've been following me you would have noticed i said i was sure this was a guy, but wasn't conclusive, anyways thanks for pointing out the obvious.
shocked followin' you? Like a stalker grin
Re: I Need A Boyfriend With A Dick Like Dat Of Molla(oko Mola). 12.inches. by olac21(m): 4:05pm On Mar 09, 2016
3rdlegxxx:

lol, the joy in this niggas voice, i guess i understand how he must feel, but bro they have got to be loads of students from unilorin on this site, definitely, ow unilorin now, have they relaxed a bit on treating you guys like sec.schools students with all the strict laws and rules cheesy cheesy

A bit I must say!the school. Is just smtin else!may God help us?
Re: I Need A Boyfriend With A Dick Like Dat Of Molla(oko Mola). 12.inches. by 3rdlegxxx(m): 4:05pm On Mar 09, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
shocked followin' you? Like a stalker grin

nah, didn't mean that, meant since u noticed i didn't notice he said he was thru then u shud have also noticed i said i knew this was a guy but u didn't notice grin grin grin grin grin i noticed!!
Re: I Need A Boyfriend With A Dick Like Dat Of Molla(oko Mola). 12.inches. by 3rdlegxxx(m): 4:08pm On Mar 09, 2016
olac21:

A bit I must say!the school. Is just smtin else!may God help us?

lol, guy nothing concern god for this matter, you are all on your own, enjoy your time at the school, have fun but wait ooo if the laws and all are still so strict how come u know ur friends gf is complaining about his size grin grin guy u guys also have better fun down there, una come dey bobo us wey no they there say everything hard..... cheesy wink
Re: I Need A Boyfriend With A Dick Like Dat Of Molla(oko Mola). 12.inches. by Nobody: 4:08pm On Mar 09, 2016
3rdlegxxx:

nah, didn't mean that, meant since u noticed i didn't notice he said he was thru then u shud have also noticed i said i knew this was a guy but u didn't notice grin grin grin grin grin i noticed!!
I don't know how ya missed it when I was the one who taged ya to the thread
an pointed it out to ya when you wouldn't believe/take Gayl's word.

An that's too many notices grin
Re: I Need A Boyfriend With A Dick Like Dat Of Molla(oko Mola). 12.inches. by 3rdlegxxx(m): 4:15pm On Mar 09, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
I don't know how ya missed it when I was the one who taged ya to the thread
an pointed it out to ya when you wouldn't believe/take Gayl's word.

An that's too many notices grin

that's the point, so it was you that quoted me there, i am so sorry i didn't notice, now i noticed it, thanks for noticing and mentioning me. grin cheesy
Re: I Need A Boyfriend With A Dick Like Dat Of Molla(oko Mola). 12.inches. by Nobody: 4:15pm On Mar 09, 2016
olac21:

Ya bro!I love your doggedness!what dept did you pass out?
that info isn't for public consumption. When we see someday
Re: I Need A Boyfriend With A Dick Like Dat Of Molla(oko Mola). 12.inches. by Nobody: 4:19pm On Mar 09, 2016
3rdlegxxx:

that's the point, so it was you that quoted me there, i am so sorry i didn't notice, now i noticed it, thanks for noticing and mentioning me. grin cheesy
Ya "n" button gon get stuck tongue...
....I was a rulin' Queen then,maybe that's why, different moniker now.
Re: I Need A Boyfriend With A Dick Like Dat Of Molla(oko Mola). 12.inches. by 3rdlegxxx(m): 4:23pm On Mar 09, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
Ya "n" button gon get stuck tongue...
....I was a rulin' Queen then,maybe that's why, different moniker now.

oh!! different moniker, now that's confusing, so what was your former moniker?
Re: I Need A Boyfriend With A Dick Like Dat Of Molla(oko Mola). 12.inches. by gbens2000(m): 4:25pm On Mar 09, 2016
osedvgirl:

cheesy cheesy cheesy geeeerrraahia, clit my foot, fvck you
u look very very familiar do u know paulina stays in abj but skooled at minna.
Re: I Need A Boyfriend With A Dick Like Dat Of Molla(oko Mola). 12.inches. by Nobody: 4:26pm On Mar 09, 2016
3rdlegxxx:

oh!! different moniker, now that's confusing, so what was your former moniker?
QueenValerie......familur no?
Re: I Need A Boyfriend With A Dick Like Dat Of Molla(oko Mola). 12.inches. by 3rdlegxxx(m): 4:39pm On Mar 09, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
QueenValerie......familur no?

oh, babe what happened? why did u go off and get a new moniker, did u just get banned or something angry
Re: I Need A Boyfriend With A Dick Like Dat Of Molla(oko Mola). 12.inches. by Nobody: 4:42pm On Mar 09, 2016
3rdlegxxx:

oh, babe what happened? why did u go off and get a new moniker, did u just get banned or something angry
I wanted ta be a higher ruler! King!
......I rule the land! grin
An I like cheesy snacks,it fits.
Re: I Need A Boyfriend With A Dick Like Dat Of Molla(oko Mola). 12.inches. by 3rdlegxxx(m): 4:44pm On Mar 09, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
lol, naughty girl with the cheese snacks dp ...
Re: I Need A Boyfriend With A Dick Like Dat Of Molla(oko Mola). 12.inches. by 3rdlegxxx(m): 4:48pm On Mar 09, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:

you and rulling, kings and all that, atren't u suppose to be a girl and be girly somewhat hmmm, u sure have a different view of the world.
Re: I Need A Boyfriend With A Dick Like Dat Of Molla(oko Mola). 12.inches. by Nobody: 4:53pm On Mar 09, 2016
3rdlegxxx:

you and rulling, kings and all that, atren't u suppose to be a girl and be girly somewhat hmmm, u sure have a different view of the world.
3rdlegxxx:

lol, naughty girl with the cheese snacks dp ...
What I am an am not is for me ta decide,thank you sir tongue....
....I am king!
Re: I Need A Boyfriend With A Dick Like Dat Of Molla(oko Mola). 12.inches. by 3rdlegxxx(m): 4:56pm On Mar 09, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
What I am an am not is for me ta decide,thank you sir tongue....
....I am king!

ok, i give up, i guess that i you and i shoudn't even try changing that, hi miss king how do you do today?
Re: I Need A Boyfriend With A Dick Like Dat Of Molla(oko Mola). 12.inches. by Nobody: 5:03pm On Mar 09, 2016
3rdlegxxx:

ok, i give up, i guess that i you and i shoudn't even try changing that, hi miss king how do you do today?
Mr.Leg in future you shall address me as KingCheezy, or KingCheezy puff if you rather,not "miss king" Understood wink
....I am good sir you?
Re: I Need A Boyfriend With A Dick Like Dat Of Molla(oko Mola). 12.inches. by delectablegyal(f): 5:04pm On Mar 09, 2016
foreveryours:

liar. A picture of yor b.sc certificate or adonbilivit.
Re: I Need A Boyfriend With A Dick Like Dat Of Molla(oko Mola). 12.inches. by Nobody: 5:11pm On Mar 09, 2016
gbens2000:
u look very very familiar do u know paulina stays in abj but skooled at minna.
no
Re: I Need A Boyfriend With A Dick Like Dat Of Molla(oko Mola). 12.inches. by 3rdlegxxx(m): 5:11pm On Mar 09, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
Mr.Leg in future you shall address me as KingCheezy, or KingCheezy puff if you rather,not "miss king" Understood wink
....I am good sir you?

weird ass tongue, hope your also fun to go along with the attitude, me likey
Re: I Need A Boyfriend With A Dick Like Dat Of Molla(oko Mola). 12.inches. by gbens2000(m): 5:13pm On Mar 09, 2016
osedvgirl:

no
okay u look very much like her sis,who skuls in Sa.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Can You Date Muslim Chicks? / Little Boy Spotted Rocking A Lady From Behind, Sparks Outrage (Photos) / Forget Coronavirus Do You Like My Backside (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.