Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,977 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:11 AM

I Need A Boyfriend With A Dick Like Dat Of Molla(oko Mola). 12.inches. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need A Boyfriend With A Dick Like Dat Of Molla(oko Mola). 12.inches. (11003 Views)

I Served My Boyfriend With Jollof Mixed With My Shit – Ex-girlfriend Discloses / Lady Catches Boyfriend With Another Girl At Dominos After He Lied About Headache / So Yoruba Girls Can Suck Big Dick Like This! (video And Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Need A Boyfriend With A Dick Like Dat Of Molla(oko Mola). 12.inches. by Nobody: 5:18pm On Mar 09, 2016
3rdlegxxx:

weird ass tongue, hope your also fun to go along with the attitude, me likey
I have changed my mind, I would like ta be called by my full moniker an KingChezzy if you rather...
......I ain't weird tongue
Re: I Need A Boyfriend With A Dick Like Dat Of Molla(oko Mola). 12.inches. by Nobody: 5:19pm On Mar 09, 2016
gbens2000:
okay u look very much like her sis,who skuls in Sa.
okay, thanks
Re: I Need A Boyfriend With A Dick Like Dat Of Molla(oko Mola). 12.inches. by Nobody: 5:20pm On Mar 09, 2016
He's a guy! A gay 4 dat matter
Jonathan2787:
This girl i haven't seen any reasonable thread from you whats wrong with you, the way you behave and everything trying to give the impression that you have an IDC attitude, it doesn't speak good of you, keep this up and 15 years from now you will be a lone old lady that loves being naughty and jumping from one person's business to another,because by then your life wont be fun anymore, am not preaching to you am just worried about your lifestyle and that thought of the the fact that you are someone's sister or daughter makes me pity those people who might not be aware of who you really are.
Re: I Need A Boyfriend With A Dick Like Dat Of Molla(oko Mola). 12.inches. by 3rdlegxxx(m): 5:40pm On Mar 09, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
I have changed my mind, I would like ta be called by my full moniker an KingChezzy if you rather...
......I ain't weird tongue

that's long, would just call u kc, or better still qv, none sounds right tho, kc sounds like a guys nick,babe find a shorter nick.... those names are tiring
Re: I Need A Boyfriend With A Dick Like Dat Of Molla(oko Mola). 12.inches. by gbens2000(m): 5:41pm On Mar 09, 2016
osedvgirl:

okay, thanks
u wlcm.
Re: I Need A Boyfriend With A Dick Like Dat Of Molla(oko Mola). 12.inches. by Nobody: 5:42pm On Mar 09, 2016
3rdlegxxx:

that's long, would just call u kc, or better still qv, none sounds right tho, kc sounds like a guys nick,babe find a shorter nick.... those names are tiring
An yer's is gosh awful....so what?
Re: I Need A Boyfriend With A Dick Like Dat Of Molla(oko Mola). 12.inches. by Nobody: 5:45pm On Mar 09, 2016
HateU2:
He's a guy! A gay 4 dat matter
lol how do you know
Re: I Need A Boyfriend With A Dick Like Dat Of Molla(oko Mola). 12.inches. by 3rdlegxxx(m): 5:49pm On Mar 09, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
An yer's is gosh awful....so what?

mine is all up in ur face, blunt naughty and crazy, urs on the other hand belonging to me just doesn't go down well, pronunciation wise i mean... grin nvm tho it's ok
Re: I Need A Boyfriend With A Dick Like Dat Of Molla(oko Mola). 12.inches. by Nobody: 5:52pm On Mar 09, 2016
3rdlegxxx:

mine is all up in ur face, blunt naughty and crazy, urs on the other hand belonging to me just doesn't go down well, pronunciation wise i mean... grin nvm tho it's ok
Okay clearly I need ta school you.....
.....Chicks can be Kings..... shocked wow! What!!? How is this possiable
......Cause I say so!!
Re: I Need A Boyfriend With A Dick Like Dat Of Molla(oko Mola). 12.inches. by 3rdlegxxx(m): 5:54pm On Mar 09, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
Okay clearly I need ya school you.....
.....Chicks can be Kings..... shocked what how is this possiable
......Cause I say so!!

alrite dear, i agree with you (b4 she kills me grin grin grin) yes cos u say so dear
Re: I Need A Boyfriend With A Dick Like Dat Of Molla(oko Mola). 12.inches. by Nobody: 5:56pm On Mar 09, 2016
3rdlegxxx:

alrite dear, i agree with you (b4 she kills me grin grin grin) yes cos u say so dear
Smart man wink
Re: I Need A Boyfriend With A Dick Like Dat Of Molla(oko Mola). 12.inches. by 3rdlegxxx(m): 5:57pm On Mar 09, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
Smart man wink

grin grin grin grin ( how do married guys cope angry sad) yes dear, i am smart alrite grin grin
Re: I Need A Boyfriend With A Dick Like Dat Of Molla(oko Mola). 12.inches. by Nobody: 6:01pm On Mar 09, 2016
3rdlegxxx:

grin grin grin grin ( how do married guys cope angry sad) yes dear, i am smart alrite grin grin
Just keep in agreement with me an you'll be fine grin
Re: I Need A Boyfriend With A Dick Like Dat Of Molla(oko Mola). 12.inches. by 3rdlegxxx(m): 6:07pm On Mar 09, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
Just keep in agreement with me an you'll be fine grin

kai your so nice (so this is how married guys cope, this is hell ooo, lipsrsealed shocked shocked) angry... hehehehehe
Re: I Need A Boyfriend With A Dick Like Dat Of Molla(oko Mola). 12.inches. by Nobody: 6:13pm On Mar 09, 2016
3rdlegxxx:

kai your so nice (so this is how married guys cope, this is hell ooo, lipsrsealed shocked shocked) angry... hehehehehe
grin thanks....
...see ya smiley
Re: I Need A Boyfriend With A Dick Like Dat Of Molla(oko Mola). 12.inches. by Nobody: 6:54pm On Mar 09, 2016
Like a wise man will say
It requires wisdom to understand wisdom: the music is nothing if the audience is deaf.

I don't owe you no explanation and everyone is not a serial liar like you

delectablegyal:

liar. A picture of yor b.sc certificate or adonbilivit.
Re: I Need A Boyfriend With A Dick Like Dat Of Molla(oko Mola). 12.inches. by Omoluabi16(m): 7:08pm On Mar 09, 2016
Adaure4ever:
@poster. Are you really a girl?
Look at ur behaviour in public. So slutty.
youre a sweet girl.
Re: I Need A Boyfriend With A Dick Like Dat Of Molla(oko Mola). 12.inches. by Nobody: 7:33pm On Mar 09, 2016
Jonathan2787:
lol how do you know
I just know it cheesy wink
Re: I Need A Boyfriend With A Dick Like Dat Of Molla(oko Mola). 12.inches. by Nobody: 7:36pm On Mar 09, 2016
HateU2:
I just know it cheesy wink
lol
Re: I Need A Boyfriend With A Dick Like Dat Of Molla(oko Mola). 12.inches. by Nobody: 7:52pm On Mar 09, 2016
Omoluabi16:
youre a sweet girl.
thanx. Your dp is funny.
Re: I Need A Boyfriend With A Dick Like Dat Of Molla(oko Mola). 12.inches. by hadaydoyin(m): 8:14pm On Mar 09, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
Mr.Leg in future you shall address me as KingCheezy, or KingCheezy puff if you rather,not "miss king" Understood wink
....I am good sir you?
yeye yeye yeye yeye.madam king
Re: I Need A Boyfriend With A Dick Like Dat Of Molla(oko Mola). 12.inches. by Nobody: 8:19pm On Mar 09, 2016
hadaydoyin:
yeye yeye yeye yeye.madam king
No sir,KingCheezyPuff wink If you will.
Re: I Need A Boyfriend With A Dick Like Dat Of Molla(oko Mola). 12.inches. by hadaydoyin(m): 8:30pm On Mar 09, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
No sir,KingCheezyPuff wink If you will.

Lmao.. Cheese balls.is it d fried wan (akara) abi d normal Nigerian Puff Puff (Kpof Kpof) dear?
Re: I Need A Boyfriend With A Dick Like Dat Of Molla(oko Mola). 12.inches. by Nobody: 8:45pm On Mar 09, 2016
hadaydoyin:

Lmao.. Cheese balls.is it d fried wan (akara) abi d normal Nigerian Puff Puff (Kpof Kpof) dear?
The ones on my profile pic.
Re: I Need A Boyfriend With A Dick Like Dat Of Molla(oko Mola). 12.inches. by hadaydoyin(m): 8:52pm On Mar 09, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
The ones on my profile pic.

its okay..

Agbaya.
Re: I Need A Boyfriend With A Dick Like Dat Of Molla(oko Mola). 12.inches. by Nobody: 8:54pm On Mar 09, 2016
hadaydoyin:

its okay..

Agbaya.
I'm American Hadaydoyin I don't understand, you sometimes
.....What's Agbaya?
Re: I Need A Boyfriend With A Dick Like Dat Of Molla(oko Mola). 12.inches. by hadaydoyin(m): 9:03pm On Mar 09, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
I'm American Hadaydoyin I don't understand, you sometimes
.....What's Agbaya?

oh my bad.sorry dearie

Agbaya is a native(Yoruba) word

used to describe a
mature person who still behaves like a Kid

*all jokes tho
Re: I Need A Boyfriend With A Dick Like Dat Of Molla(oko Mola). 12.inches. by Omoluabi16(m): 9:10pm On Mar 09, 2016
Adaure4ever:
thanx. Your dp is funny.
lol yeah
Re: I Need A Boyfriend With A Dick Like Dat Of Molla(oko Mola). 12.inches. by Nobody: 9:12pm On Mar 09, 2016
hadaydoyin:

oh my bad.sorry dearie

Agbaya is a native(Yoruba) word

used to describe a
mature person who still behaves like a Kid
*all jokes tho
tongue whatever
Re: I Need A Boyfriend With A Dick Like Dat Of Molla(oko Mola). 12.inches. by hadaydoyin(m): 9:19pm On Mar 09, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
tongue whatever

is it paining you dat much sorry take some pills grin
Re: I Need A Boyfriend With A Dick Like Dat Of Molla(oko Mola). 12.inches. by Nobody: 9:24pm On Mar 09, 2016
hadaydoyin:

is it paining you dat much sorry take some pills grin
Whatever
.... did you check my profile pic
Re: I Need A Boyfriend With A Dick Like Dat Of Molla(oko Mola). 12.inches. by ODUBEZE: 9:41pm On Mar 09, 2016
tse1v1:
you need visit yaba left................ shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
hahaha! oboi U funny ooooooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Whatsapp Group STRICKLY For The Married / I Want Her, But Can't Get The Image Of Her In Another Man's Arms Out Of My Head / I Am Going To Have A Nervous Breakdown

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.