Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,853 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:41 AM

Help! She Said I Am The Most Ugliest Person She Has Ever Seen (photos) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help! She Said I Am The Most Ugliest Person She Has Ever Seen (photos) (8076 Views)

I Said I Needed A Serious Relationship With A Man, See What I Found! / 3 Clear SIGNS You Are Not The Only Person She’s Sleeping With / The Girl I Feel Inlove With Is An Alcoholic Person....she Bed-wet And Lots More. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help! She Said I Am The Most Ugliest Person She Has Ever Seen (photos) by Nobody: 9:19pm On Mar 09, 2016
BUTCHCASSIDY:

.Like he will give U a second look with my ret@rded look.

I would be horrified if his first look lingered for a sec
Re: Help! She Said I Am The Most Ugliest Person She Has Ever Seen (photos) by tjfulloption(m): 9:20pm On Mar 09, 2016
yes she is very right, cos you are very ugly upstair for posting this.
Re: Help! She Said I Am The Most Ugliest Person She Has Ever Seen (photos) by Musa4sure: 9:21pm On Mar 09, 2016
D room look lyk hospital, d guy self no well
Re: Help! She Said I Am The Most Ugliest Person She Has Ever Seen (photos) by glimpse33(m): 9:42pm On Mar 09, 2016
BUTCHCASSIDY:
You shouldnt be Nigga U got it and Im sure U know it Flaunt it homes nuthing do U
Thank You Dear smiley
Re: Help! She Said I Am The Most Ugliest Person She Has Ever Seen (photos) by glimpse33(m): 9:45pm On Mar 09, 2016
Sexytemi:
mtchewww, she's so damm right.
Sister Temi. sad
Re: Help! She Said I Am The Most Ugliest Person She Has Ever Seen (photos) by UnimkeAk(m): 10:16pm On Mar 09, 2016
glimpse33:
Is She Actually Right

Or Is She Kidding Me

I Am Confused

dude stop behaving like a basic bitchhh . WEAK MAN!
Re: Help! She Said I Am The Most Ugliest Person She Has Ever Seen (photos) by boxer022(m): 10:21pm On Mar 09, 2016
Well tell her to clap for herself.
Re: Help! She Said I Am The Most Ugliest Person She Has Ever Seen (photos) by Sexytemi(f): 10:23pm On Mar 09, 2016
glimpse33:

Sister Temi. sad

yes!, how can u prove you d one in d pic you uploaded?
Re: Help! She Said I Am The Most Ugliest Person She Has Ever Seen (photos) by wolfgangg(m): 10:32pm On Mar 09, 2016
Hey Nigg' you dope!!! you look like Oliver.....hommie

1 Like

Re: Help! She Said I Am The Most Ugliest Person She Has Ever Seen (photos) by glimpse33(m): 10:38pm On Mar 09, 2016
Sexytemi:

yes!, how can u prove you d one in d pic you uploaded?
You Left The Question Unanswered.
Am I Ugly As She Said? Yes /No ?
Re: Help! She Said I Am The Most Ugliest Person She Has Ever Seen (photos) by glimpse33(m): 10:40pm On Mar 09, 2016
wolfgangg:
Hey Nigg' you dope!!! you look like Oliver.....hommie

You Mah Nigga smiley

1 Like

Re: Help! She Said I Am The Most Ugliest Person She Has Ever Seen (photos) by wolfgangg(m): 10:45pm On Mar 09, 2016
glimpse33:

You Mah Nigga smiley
yea nigg' make em' wet all the time!!!

1 Like

Re: Help! She Said I Am The Most Ugliest Person She Has Ever Seen (photos) by Nobody: 11:05pm On Mar 09, 2016
daretodiffer:

He would be horrified if his first look lingered on me for a sec
Re: Help! She Said I Am The Most Ugliest Person She Has Ever Seen (photos) by Sexytemi(f): 11:11pm On Mar 09, 2016
glimpse33:

You Left The Question Unanswered.

Am I Ugly As She Said? Yes /No ?

ohhhh, okay ..the guy in d pic ain't ugly...cest fini!!!
Re: Help! She Said I Am The Most Ugliest Person She Has Ever Seen (photos) by Nobody: 11:12pm On Mar 09, 2016
One man's food is another man's poison.......

Not really...______ undecided shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Help! She Said I Am The Most Ugliest Person She Has Ever Seen (photos) by glimpse33(m): 11:15pm On Mar 09, 2016
Sexytemi:

ohhhh, okay ..the guy in d pic ain't ugly...cest fini!!!

Lol, Sigh. I Rest My Case smiley
Re: Help! She Said I Am The Most Ugliest Person She Has Ever Seen (photos) by glimpse33(m): 11:19pm On Mar 09, 2016
SANDOSKI:
One man's food is another man's poison.......

Not really...______ undecided shocked shocked

Lol, Thanks.

Do Complete The Sentence. I'd Be Glad
smiley
Re: Help! She Said I Am The Most Ugliest Person She Has Ever Seen (photos) by CivilzedTyger(m): 11:30pm On Mar 09, 2016
cheesy I ain't got time to beef with some coloured n!gga and so I'll just leave
Re: Help! She Said I Am The Most Ugliest Person She Has Ever Seen (photos) by iamrealdeji(m): 11:32pm On Mar 09, 2016
glimpse33:
Is She Actually Right

Or Is She Kidding Me

I Am Confused
This ain't you:
1. The chains are too much for you
2. The person in the pic looks exactly like the rapper Chingy and it ain't you. Mind you,Chingy is cute but not super cute,so is the person on the pic
3. You can't rock tattoos in Nigeria that much like Lil Wayne.
4. The Nas hairstyle and 3 cuts on the eyebrow is not common here
5. That's a screen shot. Nobody would screen shot his own picture to upload. You're probably masturbating with this guy's pic

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help! She Said I Am The Most Ugliest Person She Has Ever Seen (photos) by glimpse33(m): 11:36pm On Mar 09, 2016
iamrealdeji:
This ain't you:
1. The chains are too much for you
2. The person in the pic looks exactly like the rapper Chingy and it ain't you. Mind you,Chingy is cute but not super cute,so is the person on the pic
3. You can't rock tattoos in Nigeria that much like Lil Wayne.
4. The Nas hairstyle and 3 cuts on the eyebrow is not common here
5. That's a screen shot. Nobody would screen shot his own picture to upload. You're probably masturbating with this guy's pic

Lol @This Ain't You.

Who Is Me
Re: Help! She Said I Am The Most Ugliest Person She Has Ever Seen (photos) by iamrealdeji(m): 11:40pm On Mar 09, 2016
glimpse33:

Lol @This Ain't You.

Who Is Me
you're a wanksta,get that Chingy looking chinese looking nigga off and use your pic. Stop using pictures of innocent niggas,be yourself .
That's my nigga Chingy,looks exactly like that nigga

Re: Help! She Said I Am The Most Ugliest Person She Has Ever Seen (photos) by iamrealdeji(m): 11:41pm On Mar 09, 2016
glimpse33:

Lol @This Ain't You.

Who Is Me
you're a wanksta,get that Chingy looking chinese looking nigga off and use your pic. Stop using pictures of innocent niggas,be yourself .
That's my nigga Chingy,looks exactly like that nigga. Chingy is an American rapper

Re: Help! She Said I Am The Most Ugliest Person She Has Ever Seen (photos) by NOBLEstag(m): 11:42pm On Mar 09, 2016
Maybe she's right. . For you to have typed "most ugliest". . Vapid being.
Re: Help! She Said I Am The Most Ugliest Person She Has Ever Seen (photos) by glimpse33(m): 11:44pm On Mar 09, 2016
iamrealdeji:
That's my nigga Chingy,looks exactly like that nigga. Chingy is an American rapper

I leave You With Your Thoughts
Re: Help! She Said I Am The Most Ugliest Person She Has Ever Seen (photos) by iamrealdeji(m): 11:47pm On Mar 09, 2016
glimpse33:
Is She Actually Right

Or Is She Kidding Me

I Am Confused
That nigga is a celebrity,i can't recollect who he is,but I've seen him somewhere. Maybe movie or song. The big chain on his neck can feed your whole family for 20 years op
Re: Help! She Said I Am The Most Ugliest Person She Has Ever Seen (photos) by iamrealdeji(m): 11:48pm On Mar 09, 2016
glimpse33:

I leave You With Your Thoughts
go kill yourself poor wanksta.
Re: Help! She Said I Am The Most Ugliest Person She Has Ever Seen (photos) by Nche95(m): 12:05am On Mar 10, 2016
glimpse33:

Lol @This Ain't You.

Who Is Me
upload your other pic here and clear the doubt... you must finish what you started
Re: Help! She Said I Am The Most Ugliest Person She Has Ever Seen (photos) by Nobody: 12:50am On Mar 10, 2016
mtchew.... ugly... u look fake
Re: Help! She Said I Am The Most Ugliest Person She Has Ever Seen (photos) by AgbenuAnna(f): 3:49am On Mar 10, 2016
she is very right ,check your pocket your sense is inside
Re: Help! She Said I Am The Most Ugliest Person She Has Ever Seen (photos) by glimpse33(m): 6:54am On Mar 10, 2016
AgbenuAnna:
she is very right ,check your pocket your sense is inside

That's Mean Sha
Re: Help! She Said I Am The Most Ugliest Person She Has Ever Seen (photos) by AgbenuAnna(f): 7:13am On Mar 10, 2016
glimpse33:

That's Mean Sha
sometimes some people need to be told the truth in d raw form
Re: Help! She Said I Am The Most Ugliest Person She Has Ever Seen (photos) by glimpse33(m): 7:17am On Mar 10, 2016
AgbenuAnna:
sometimes some people need to be told the truth in d raw form

lol, I get the message now!

thanks dear
smiley

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

C0nd0ms Are For Weak Men” – Pretty Nigerian Lady Says On Twitter (photos) / How Do I Handle This Erotic Scenes Daily Pls Help / I Have The Janemena N*de Video(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.