Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,320 members, 7,819,089 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:03 AM

I Love Him But He's A Barber - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Love Him But He's A Barber (36052 Views)

Lady Turns Fiance's Barber In Pre-Wedding Photos / Another Nigerian Girl Shares After Sex Photo With Boyfriend, Says "I Love Him" / When You Do Not Love Him Enough (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Love Him But He's A Barber by ojsmscom(m): 8:52am On Mar 10, 2016
HE IS A BARBER WE HAVE HEARD,SO WHAT DO YOU DO?
Re: I Love Him But He's A Barber by MikkyT1(m): 8:52am On Mar 10, 2016
agarawu23:
Why are u repeating "barber" abi they aren't human

Oya go marry banker then
Na so na go dey select until una old for house undecided

Can't stop laffing......

1 Like

Re: I Love Him But He's A Barber by justrodney(m): 8:52am On Mar 10, 2016
Adaure4ever:
Are barbers not human beings? Do you want a drug pusher or criminal for a husband.
The guy is in final year and he is also hustling to support himself through barbing.
why not appreciate his hustling spirit.
Sister, pls if you don't want the guy, pls leave him so that a lady who will love him deeply for who he is will come.
Thanx.
I over agree nor go spoil market for the guy
Re: I Love Him But He's A Barber by olarhtunji(m): 8:53am On Mar 10, 2016
Cutehector:
So he"l remain a barber for d rest of his life abi? Just look at urself...

U what do u even do for a living? Do u even have any stable income? If I slap ur reasoning eh, u will carry bread nw and begin to sell like olajumoke. Stvpid gerl.

take it easy.... you don't have to take it personal
Re: I Love Him But He's A Barber by mezebel(f): 8:53am On Mar 10, 2016
femi4:
Fear no catch you say he fit bend you if you get small quarrel grin
God fearing men do not bend their wives. Am blessed to have one.
Re: I Love Him But He's A Barber by mezebel(f): 8:54am On Mar 10, 2016
Enesi47:
may God bless your union my sister
thank u and God bless u too.
Re: I Love Him But He's A Barber by thotianna: 8:54am On Mar 10, 2016
All the men making noise in this thread shebi you will advice your sisters or daughters to marry barbers?
Nonsense.
If you ask the same men whether they can marry tomato or crayfish seller they will say no but women should marry anybody that even looks at them so they don't end up single at 45.
@OP, search for a man that earns more. Times are too hard for you to be settling for a poor person. Only marry him if you can't get a better alternative.
Re: I Love Him But He's A Barber by ewizard1: 8:55am On Mar 10, 2016
BC
Re: I Love Him But He's A Barber by Memyselfu2009(m): 8:55am On Mar 10, 2016
I really understand what you are saying. The guy is in final year and also he makes daily income. Most graduates are on the street or at home or under employed. If the guy is sincere and he is ready to take care of you pls don't discriminate cos he his an educated barber.
Re: I Love Him But He's A Barber by FTBOY: 8:56am On Mar 10, 2016
Epatty:
My parents have always wanted us to marry our tribe and not like we are in our state that I can say to get them will be possible. I have met with several men but didn't go into a relationship with them because they are not my tribe. The ones that are my tribe are so annoying and wayward. Now, there is this guy I have known for 4yrs as a friend, [size=18pt]he have been so good to me but a barber and also in his final year,[/size] he is my tribe but I have not paid attention to him all this while upon he loves me. [size=18pt]Am now in love with him but he's a barber[/size] and am scared if loving him and going into a relationship with him is a nice idea or should I still wait a little more?
[size=28pt]you're so irritating![/size]

2 Likes

Re: I Love Him But He's A Barber by olarhtunji(m): 8:56am On Mar 10, 2016
I love him but he is barber

would you love him if he is unemployed
would you love him if he still looks up to his parent for food
think and b wise babe...he is an hustler
Re: I Love Him But He's A Barber by Nobody: 8:56am On Mar 10, 2016
The good part of dating a barber is that you get free to-to waxing for life cheesy
Re: I Love Him But He's A Barber by Sircuba: 8:58am On Mar 10, 2016
GLO owner today once sold -ebbae- goat food at every morning wen u r snoring on ur bed....ur sister must hav married a -collar job- man...God punish u....gold digger...u will surely regret one day wen BABA GOD pick his calls...im sure if u b graduate, ur grade nah PASS...u lack foresight...MUNGOPARK.
Re: I Love Him But He's A Barber by wazzalurd(m): 9:00am On Mar 10, 2016
Plz don't go for him cos if u do u will obstruct his ambition and render him unsuccessful, u don't hv d quality of a Gud partner regarding d way u think

3 Likes

Re: I Love Him But He's A Barber by jakor77: 9:01am On Mar 10, 2016
My dear, I can assure you that within the next one year, if you don't get serious with this so called barber of yours - you will loose him. May you not start afresh. Sometimes, the good things of life don't announce themselves. If you find this guy hardworking, I am sure he is - know that there is no height in life that he cannot attain. Possess your possession now!
Re: I Love Him But He's A Barber by Justicealh3(m): 9:01am On Mar 10, 2016
L grin L.
Epatty:
My parents have always wanted us to marry our tribe and not like we are in our state that I can say to get them will be possible. I have met with several men but didn't go into a relationship with them because they are not my tribe. The ones that are my tribe are so annoying and wayward. Now, there is this guy I have known for 4yrs as a friend, he have been so good to me but a barber and also in his final year, he is my tribe but I have not paid attention to him all this while upon he loves me. Am now in love with him but he's a barber and am scared if loving him and going into a relationship with him is a nice idea or should I still wait a little more?
This is serious for u" lady. U better check ur time b4 it passes u....

Re: I Love Him But He's A Barber by callJesu: 9:02am On Mar 10, 2016
Christ even loved us while we were yet sinners. Love no get condition. So far you love each other, you will overcome together
Re: I Love Him But He's A Barber by Memyselfu2009(m): 9:03am On Mar 10, 2016
I really understand what you are saying. The guy is in final year and also he makes daily income. Most graduates are on the street or at home or under employed. If the guy is sincere and he is ready to take care of you pls don't discriminate cos he his an educated barber.
ladycomfort:
See some people o saying she should struggle with the guy. angry if he makes it he will go for another woman. No be niger guys again. undecided don't rush it girl. Check around there are some richer guys out there. kiss

Your mentally and ideology is poor and I think your sense of reasoning, thinking faculty an brain are in a standstill or dead
Re: I Love Him But He's A Barber by Ejehjoe(m): 9:04am On Mar 10, 2016
Very unserious lady/woman. I am happily married with kids and currently struggling to set up state-of-the-art barbing saloon in my locality. As a professional barber, I see much gains in the business if classically set-up. Do you think my wife will divorce me?? Definitely not! She will be made to leave her business and join me for good management. The lady is not a wife material but a cheat, gold digger. Think and act fast or else that business minded girl would be taken away from you.

1 Like

Re: I Love Him But He's A Barber by wazzalurd(m): 9:04am On Mar 10, 2016
thotianna:
All the men making noise in this thread shebi you will advice your sisters or daughters to marry barbers?
Nonsense.
If you ask the same men whether they can marry tomato or crayfish seller they will say no but women should marry anybody that even looks at them so they don't end up single at 45.
@OP, search for a man that earns more. Times are too hard for you to be settling for a poor person. Only marry him if you can't get a better alternative.
How old re u? Retired olosho be like..... angry
Re: I Love Him But He's A Barber by wazzalurd(m): 9:06am On Mar 10, 2016
Memyselfu2009:

Your mentally and ideology is poor and I think your sense of reasoning, thinking faculty an brain are in a standstill or dead
Seconded grin
Re: I Love Him But He's A Barber by tbliss22(m): 9:07am On Mar 10, 2016
My dear, brush-up your man to your taste. Thank God he's already in school meaning he has future plans to be educated and become a better person.

Most ready made rich guys will always see any lady around them as gold-diggers, think about it and take the right decision.
Re: I Love Him But He's A Barber by ladycomfort(f): 9:09am On Mar 10, 2016
Memyselfu2009:

. Same way your mother is roaming the streets with a dead brain. Broke ass. Am I the one that asked you to stay in a poverty stricken family. Idiot
Re: I Love Him But He's A Barber by ozila(m): 9:14am On Mar 10, 2016
happyjuliet:
babe ask urself dis question, Are u really in love?

yes I am grin
Re: I Love Him But He's A Barber by Memyselfu2009(m): 9:16am On Mar 10, 2016
ladycomfort:
. Same way your mother is roaming the streets with a dead brain. Broke ass. Am I the one that asked you to stay in a poverty stricken family. Idiot

Lol you act the opposite of your name (COMFORT) was the name by Mistake?

1 Like

Re: I Love Him But He's A Barber by kilokeys(m): 9:17am On Mar 10, 2016
I wish I could barb when I ws in final year
Re: I Love Him But He's A Barber by Funkybabee(f): 9:17am On Mar 10, 2016
and who told u that he can't make it in life. if u truly love him there is no barrier in it, who know olajumoke bread seller can prosper in life abeg pack well and marry him sharp sharp.
Re: I Love Him But He's A Barber by barnabas91: 9:18am On Mar 10, 2016
Strahovski1:
You are nothing but a gold fvcking digger! Yes!

You love him BUT he is a barber. If you truly love him his profession won't be a BUT! Besides he is working better than someone carrying a gun stealing or on a laptop doing fraud.

You don't love him.

Ok what should we do now? Don't go into relationship with him. Wait for one sugar daddy to come.

Are you working? Yes or no?
y wr u quick 2 insult her
she only seek for an advice
to me, u talk like a kid.

B4 u advice someone, u av 2 understand her state of mind first, u av 2 place ur yourself as either her younger or elder brother that wil wish her sister well, if u wr 2 be her elder brother, wht advice wil u giv her.
I bliv u wont want ur sister 2 suffer in any man's hand, isnt it?
Re: I Love Him But He's A Barber by ladycomfort(f): 9:18am On Mar 10, 2016
Memyselfu2009:

Lol you act the opposite of your name (COMFORT) was the name by Mistake?
. Bleep off. Go tell your sisters to marry a barber just like your mother did. Fool.

1 Like

Re: I Love Him But He's A Barber by Amajerry83(m): 9:18am On Mar 10, 2016
Just follow ur heart. What will be will definitely be. Good luck.
Re: I Love Him But He's A Barber by barnabas91: 9:20am On Mar 10, 2016
Funkybabee:
and who told u that he can't make it in life. if u truly love him there is no barrier in it, who know olajumoke bread seller can prosper in life abeg pack well and marry him sharp sharp.
lets be realistic here
can u marry a barber or bread seller guy?
What i expect from u all, is that, she shud pray about it and follow God's will.
Re: I Love Him But He's A Barber by afroxyz: 9:23am On Mar 10, 2016
He is a barber and a final year student, does that not tell you he has a vision. All I see from your posts are tribe and barber. All I see is someone who can't make decisions on her own without her parents consent. All I see is a woman whose parents would be controlling her home.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

He Disturbs Me With Generator Because I Said No To Him / Why Do Men With Beautiful Wives Still Cheat? / Lady Dumps Her Boyfriend After Realising He Copied Val’s Day Message From Google

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.