Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,641 members, 7,823,820 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:02 PM

I Love Him But He's A Barber - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Love Him But He's A Barber (36129 Views)

Lady Turns Fiance's Barber In Pre-Wedding Photos / Another Nigerian Girl Shares After Sex Photo With Boyfriend, Says "I Love Him" / When You Do Not Love Him Enough (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Love Him But He's A Barber by sarax: 8:29am On Mar 10, 2016
Why repeating "barber" is he not an human being.? I will advice you to go with him not to lose the gold in your hands
Re: I Love Him But He's A Barber by swaggprofessor(m): 8:29am On Mar 10, 2016
Epatty:
My parents have always wanted us to marry our tribe and not like we are in our state that I can say to get them will be possible. I have met with several men but didn't go into a relationship with them because they are not my tribe. The ones that are my tribe are so annoying and wayward. Now, there is this guy I have known for 4yrs as a friend, he have been so good to me but a barber and also in his final year, he is my tribe but I have not paid attention to him all this while upon he loves me. Am now in love with him but he's a barber and am scared if loving him and going into a relationship with him is a nice idea or should I still wait a little more?
Hediot

u wan wait till e graduate get beta work b4 u agree abi?. keep waiting maybe when e get work e go don tire for u.

Some guys dey vex me self, na y for this life 1 guyman go dey gist babe for 4yrs self.
Re: I Love Him But He's A Barber by Enesi47: 8:30am On Mar 10, 2016
mezebel:
My dear ur happiness is paramount in relationship/marriage.
Am a graduate, but i married an iron bender.
We are living happily and fruitfully blessed.

Use ur brain wen u still have some left.
may God bless your union my sister
Re: I Love Him But He's A Barber by AdeniyiA(m): 8:30am On Mar 10, 2016
Just wait a little longer until you parent start posting you on olx ...undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Love Him But He's A Barber by ATM2: 8:32am On Mar 10, 2016
ost=43627114]My parents have always wanted us to marry our tribe and not like we are in our state that I can say to get them will be possible. I have met with several men but didn't go into a relationship with them because they are not my tribe. The ones that are my tribe are so annoying and wayward. Now, there is this guy I have known for 4yrs as a friend, he have been so good to me but a barber and also in his final year, he is my tribe but I have not paid attention to him all this while upon he loves me. Am now in love with him but he's a barber and am scared if loving him and going into a relationship with him is a nice idea or should I still wait a little more?[/quote]

If I may ask,what is wrong in he being a barber,barbing na crime. Abi na who tell u say being a barber is an unfortunate thing? Any way I will advice you to still wait for another 40years since u done dey underestimate the poor man because he be barber.
Re: I Love Him But He's A Barber by ezpee: 8:33am On Mar 10, 2016
Eyyah sori for you.....
Re: I Love Him But He's A Barber by mamaafrik(m): 8:33am On Mar 10, 2016
Look at all you went tru from ur so call non-barbers,some is a student and a barberand you are talking funny,are you working yourself??,some ladied wonder y guys treat them like trash,if you are looking for a ready made soup then how'll you be important to the guy's life,what'll do if a lady is saying she cant marry ur younger brother??,even your kids'll be ashamed of you dat you left real love because "he's a barber",stay close to that guy,give him the vibe and when he finishes your parent and his will rally round to get him a job.
Re: I Love Him But He's A Barber by badonkadonk: 8:33am On Mar 10, 2016
The "but" wey dey op statement ehn na die.. She didn't love him before but.. She now loves him but.. He is in his final year but.. He loves her so much but...

But when the guy hammer and u no give an face the tym wey im dey struggle dey love u join.. Na u go still come here dey lament..

She would now be like.. I didn't choose him before but now I want him cos he has become a man i ever wanted, I am running after him but... I need him but...

That's the problem with majority of the ladies in Nigeria.. They want ready made! But the truth is they are confused beings..

If we give dem clay to make their kind of man.. U would be surprised the kind of beast they would construct.
Re: I Love Him But He's A Barber by princdebola201(m): 8:33am On Mar 10, 2016
Gold digger , move on and look for a banker..
Re: I Love Him But He's A Barber by pabjo: 8:33am On Mar 10, 2016
sure jumoke na only 45 you na times two use your brain
Re: I Love Him But He's A Barber by slap1(m): 8:33am On Mar 10, 2016
Has he even asked you out or you're just thinking out loud?

1 Like

Re: I Love Him But He's A Barber by TRAY2(m): 8:35am On Mar 10, 2016
All this conditional lovers nowadays, I was selling recharge cards when I met my fiance back then,she stuck and stood by me through that period,knowing fully well what my future potentials portray,sold recharge cards and finished medical school,I am now practising and doing fine while she is also working as a banker,and we are about to get married..this is what I always advice ladies,dont look for an already made guy,they won't appreciate you compared with the one u met when he had nothing,and the latter will respect u more,and guys look search for ur wife when u r starting life,and let that lady see d potential in you and stand by you,have u wondered why GEJ doesn't joke with Patience J? I rest my case,a word is good enough for the wise

6 Likes

Re: I Love Him But He's A Barber by chubbylistic: 8:36am On Mar 10, 2016
Idiot of the highest order. if his life changes tomorrow, u will start regretting
GOAT!!!
Re: I Love Him But He's A Barber by aluko360(m): 8:36am On Mar 10, 2016
He's a barber and so what?

He has a skill and he's educated; what else do you want?
Re: I Love Him But He's A Barber by fF01(m): 8:36am On Mar 10, 2016
Barber no be human being?!?!
Re: I Love Him But He's A Barber by Nobody: 8:37am On Mar 10, 2016
Are barbers not human beings? Do you want a drug pusher or criminal for a husband.
The guy is in final year and he is also hustling to support himself through barbing.
why not appreciate his hustling spirit.
Sister, pls if you don't want the guy, pls leave him so that a lady who will love him deeply for who he is will come.
Thanx.
Re: I Love Him But He's A Barber by cbjonstage(m): 8:38am On Mar 10, 2016
Epatty:
My parents have always wanted us to marry our tribe and not like we are in our state that I can say to get them will be possible. I have met with several men but didn't go into a relationship with them because they are not my tribe. The ones that are my tribe are so annoying and wayward. Now, there is this guy I have known for 4yrs as a friend, he have been so good to me but a barber and also in his final year, he is my tribe but I have not paid attention to him all this while upon he loves me. Am now in love with him but he's a barber and am scared if loving him and going into a relationship with him is a nice idea or should I still wait a little more?

Having spent 4yrs wit him, something striking in d course of several meetings wuld hv convinced u of his potentials of becoming that desired prospective husband u wished. i dont like it when our naija babes use d word ...BUT he is a plumber, barber. suggest other biz venture of interest, u'll see him doing greatly.
Re: I Love Him But He's A Barber by 2sexycom(m): 8:39am On Mar 10, 2016
kaziblake:
chevron staff
na so u abandon me fa?
Re: I Love Him But He's A Barber by NaLaugh: 8:40am On Mar 10, 2016
undecided

1 Like

Re: I Love Him But He's A Barber by labbyboi(m): 8:40am On Mar 10, 2016
Madam, which should we tackle now? The fact that you are in the era that still hunt their tribes for marriage or making us to believe that being a barber is a sin?
Re: I Love Him But He's A Barber by cmoney22222: 8:41am On Mar 10, 2016
Wait for me. Its CMONeY again. Am here to haave fun.
Re: I Love Him But He's A Barber by Okijajuju1(m): 8:42am On Mar 10, 2016
Epatty:

Intra-tribal marriage gist does not excite me..

undecided
Re: I Love Him But He's A Barber by kennyok(m): 8:43am On Mar 10, 2016
Some of you gals dont realy needs advice to so of ona stupid question .. go and slp nd I wish dat guy go see dis ur useless post..
Re: I Love Him But He's A Barber by inonsyyahoocom(m): 8:43am On Mar 10, 2016
Wait for donjazzy okay...
Re: I Love Him But He's A Barber by lakamua: 8:44am On Mar 10, 2016
Okay! He is a barber. WHAT ARE YOU?
Re: I Love Him But He's A Barber by popcykaylah(m): 8:45am On Mar 10, 2016
Barbing no be work?by the way which one be your parents picking tribe..Na wah o for 21st century?let me give you an advice who ever you marry ..either your tribe or not ..what ever comes from the marriage na u ou g o bear am alone ..you parents won't suffer with you
Re: I Love Him But He's A Barber by Krismart(m): 8:46am On Mar 10, 2016
You must be working in an oil company, or don't tell me u are jobless looking for an already made. Redeem camp will soon be ur portion

1 Like

Re: I Love Him But He's A Barber by Okwula: 8:46am On Mar 10, 2016
OP, chill. Your sense of reasoning here seem too myopic. I studied Business Administration and a barber now. Barbers are in categories, ok. My trainer is happily married with five kids, cruise around with Luxus 300, about completing his house(here at Onitsha), and still remain a barber. You should be more concerned with whether you love this dude and whether the two of you are compatible. Even the tallest oak in the forest was once just a shrub.......think bigger please. My opinion

2 Likes

Re: I Love Him But He's A Barber by Aplaudez(m): 8:49am On Mar 10, 2016
Are you going into relationship with him or his profession? Ehn! Wise up bae!
Re: I Love Him But He's A Barber by elderken(m): 8:50am On Mar 10, 2016
and so? it's not about his profession, but his vision. they' re doctors and lawyer who beat and maltreat their wives. so dear if you love him, irrespective of what he does now. give him a chance
Re: I Love Him But He's A Barber by justrodney(m): 8:50am On Mar 10, 2016
Epatty:
What is your point?
Barbing is no crime, you can come into the picture and cream his dreams.
Upgrading d guy and he will. Besides it better he is engaged than borrowing, stealing or begging. He is perfect as far as am concerned with a vision. If you don't step into d picture it's ur choice someone will.
My last question what do u do that your underling dat he is a Barber.
Check it.
Re: I Love Him But He's A Barber by ladycomfort(f): 8:51am On Mar 10, 2016
See some people o saying she should struggle with the guy. angry if he makes it he will go for another woman. No be niger guys again. undecided don't rush it girl. Check around there are some richer guys out there. kiss

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Virginity Is Not Dignity,it Is Just Lack Of Opportunity / A Nairalander And His Beautiful Bride On Their Wedding Day / How Do I Deal With My Girlfriend's Male Bestie?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.