Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,846 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:31 AM

I Love Him But He's A Barber - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Love Him But He's A Barber (36048 Views)

Lady Turns Fiance's Barber In Pre-Wedding Photos / Another Nigerian Girl Shares After Sex Photo With Boyfriend, Says "I Love Him" / When You Do Not Love Him Enough (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Love Him But He's A Barber by danton(m): 10:30am On Mar 10, 2016
See you? He will be a barber forever ba? you are not serious... And the dude is in school grin Make use of your foresight
Re: I Love Him But He's A Barber by umehmj(m): 10:32am On Mar 10, 2016
Epatty:
My parents have always wanted us to marry our tribe and not like we are in our state that I can say to get them will be possible. I have met with several men but didn't go into a relationship with them because they are not my tribe. The ones that are my tribe are so annoying and wayward. Now, there is this guy I have known for 4yrs as a friend, he have been so good to me but a barber and also in his final year, he is my tribe but I have not paid attention to him all this while upon he loves me. Am now in love with him but he's a barber and am scared if loving him and going into a relationship with him is a nice idea or should I still wait a little more?

i have a babrber friend. he is good at what he does. he charges 300 per haircut. i can bet on my life he makes not less than 15k everyday considering the crowd always waiting patiently for their turn. that's about 450k in a month. u forgot to add he is the personal barber to the state governors sons and many prominent men.

now tell me how many civil servants or profesionals that rakes in much money?

1 Like

Re: I Love Him But He's A Barber by kingjizzy2(m): 10:34am On Mar 10, 2016
thats the more reason u need 2 love him more.....the end justifies the means....
Re: I Love Him But He's A Barber by skywalker240(m): 10:36am On Mar 10, 2016
thotianna:
All the men making noise in this thread shebi you will advice your sisters or daughters to marry barbers?
Nonsense.
If you ask the same men whether they can marry tomato or crayfish seller they will say no but women should marry anybody that even looks at them so they don't end up single at 45.
@OP, search for a man that earns more. Times are too hard for you to be settling for a poor person. Only marry him if you can't get a better alternative.

Gold fvcking digggerrr
Re: I Love Him But He's A Barber by Bussy23(m): 10:37am On Mar 10, 2016
you said u love him, follow ur heart and forget dis tribe tin, being a barber doesn't make him a failure and he is even in sch which means he has future plans. Ask for God's guardians'
Re: I Love Him But He's A Barber by oskion(m): 10:38am On Mar 10, 2016
Epatty:
My parents have always wanted us to marry our tribe and not like we are in our state that I can say to get them will be possible. I have met with several men but didn't go into a relationship with them because they are not my tribe. The ones that are my tribe are so annoying and wayward. Now, there is this guy I have known for 4yrs as a friend, he have been so good to me but a barber and also in his final year, he is my tribe but I have not paid attention to him all this while upon he loves me. Am now in love with him but he's a barber and am scared if loving him and going into a relationship with him is a nice idea or should I still wait a little more?
final year,,,,,uniben...ryt?
Re: I Love Him But He's A Barber by Ephemmm: 10:39am On Mar 10, 2016
ladycomfort:
. Did you just say your office where you work as a toilet cleaner. Give this advice to your sisters and stop disturbing me. You can as well go and marry the pepper seller on your street. Broke punk. Your mother is a bi.tc.h. Eranko

I see where you are coming from: the fact that nobody in your lineage has ever worked in a formal setting is not an indication that nobody does. Your mates are outside struggling and even making it than men and all you could prayed for is to find a man to whose life you have nothing to contribute positively than your condemned and smelling pussy. What a parasitic being!
Re: I Love Him But He's A Barber by xendra: 10:41am On Mar 10, 2016
Epatty:
hehehe...just seeing the topic made me laff. are you just making this up? is there somthing else missing in him? it cant just be d barbing ish.
Re: I Love Him But He's A Barber by ladycomfort(f): 10:44am On Mar 10, 2016
Ephemmm:

I see where you are coming from: the fact that nobody in your lineage has ever worked in a formal setting is not an indication that nobody does. Your mates are outside struggling and even making it than men and all you could prayed for is to find a man to whose life you have nothing to contribute positively than your condemned and smelling pussy. What a parasitic being!
. That your mother married a church rat you called your father is not my fault. When her mates were marrying otedola, adenuga and coshe was opening her maggot infested vagina for a barber. Go to hell or better still go amd commit sucide. Thief. Looking for a rich lady to feed him. Son of a bi.t.ch. He goat
Re: I Love Him But He's A Barber by EdikanUdofia(m): 10:45am On Mar 10, 2016
i will advise if you are a girl with vision, you settle down and build a home with than looking for already made sky scrapper.
NOTE: Pride should be keep aside and start with your level.
Re: I Love Him But He's A Barber by Ay04z(m): 10:46am On Mar 10, 2016
mumu girl.....I stoning u my phone for Di's crap DAT u posted....wait till u reach 40 years...
Re: I Love Him But He's A Barber by Olaimpeccable(f): 10:48am On Mar 10, 2016
[quote author=miketayo post=43640275]he is still currently better than a M.Sc holder without a job[/quote

Does education even guarantee success in life? The answer is No... I am a master degree holder and a professional DRYCLEANER. Education only helps you to package whatever you do well. Am sure the guy in question is not a local Barber.. Please sister, think twice
Re: I Love Him But He's A Barber by mapet: 10:53am On Mar 10, 2016
vani86:
He is in his final year in uni and hustling as a barber,

So lets reason for a monent, will a man who see no further than being a barber take d time to go to uni. I have seen recahrge card sellers who are in uni, phone repairers in uni. Besides some barbers even make more than d so called bankers.

If i may ask, are you a graduate yourself, if you go into this relationship, what exactly are you bringing to the table.

That man right there is focused and hardworking besides no condition is permanent.

Look at olujumoke.

You look at the "quality" of that writeup, the myopia behind it and you ask if the OP is a graduate? Definitely not
Re: I Love Him But He's A Barber by Ephemmm: 10:55am On Mar 10, 2016
ladycomfort:
. That your mother married a church rat you called your father is not my fault. When her mates were marrying otedola, adenuga and coshe was opening her maggot infested vagina for a barber. Go to hell or better still go amd commit sucide. Thief. Looking for a rich lady to feed him. Son of a bi.t.ch. He goat

Are you sexually starved? And who did your mother married among Dangote, Otedola, Adenuga etc you mentioned if I may ask? For your information, those men are attracted to women with vision, focus and ambition and an harlot like you and your mother who lack intellectual capability.

Hardly did you realize that the inordinate desire for a ready-made man by your mother during her youthful age, without anything to bring to the table was what contributed to financial downfall of your father up till date.

It is high time you stop thinking that your over-sagged boob(s) and over-expanded kitty-cat means everything to all men.
Re: I Love Him But He's A Barber by princecalculus(m): 10:57am On Mar 10, 2016
E no mean nah, LOVE matters...
Re: I Love Him But He's A Barber by akinssan(m): 11:04am On Mar 10, 2016
You don love him...period. Job not withstanding.
Re: I Love Him But He's A Barber by EdikanUdofia(m): 11:04am On Mar 10, 2016
I will advise if you are a girl with vision, you settle down and build a home, than looking for already made sky scrapper.
NOTE: Pride should be keep aside and start with your level. cool
Re: I Love Him But He's A Barber by sisisioge: 11:18am On Mar 10, 2016
grin

He's got potential baby... And the number one ingredient is there-Love. What are the chances that you would love that man in grey if he comes calling? I wish I could fall in love too...
Re: I Love Him But He's A Barber by spencekat(m): 11:22am On Mar 10, 2016
McCarlito:
........... And that was how Aunty Jumoke ended up being single at 45..
Aunty Jumoke don suffer.Chai!
Re: I Love Him But He's A Barber by samuelUMOH(m): 11:25am On Mar 10, 2016
@op What will you bring to this relationship with oga Barber ? Your constant wailing that he is a Barber shows how myopic you are.Wake up from your slumber and marry a man that loves you .abi na drug dealer you dey find
Re: I Love Him But He's A Barber by Nobody: 11:26am On Mar 10, 2016
By what you said: (you loves him and he loves you) what else do you want in marriage? You want a banker, senator, governor or minister well wait till you are 50 years take it or leave men and I mean real men for marriage are so scareced this days cause women are every where for that which you knows not
Re: I Love Him But He's A Barber by krak101(m): 11:37am On Mar 10, 2016
YOU ... WHAT ARE YOU .? If you have what it takes stick with him n make him the man you want
Re: I Love Him But He's A Barber by therapistmrs: 11:46am On Mar 10, 2016
Ma,barbers are also Humans that deserve to be love and fall in love.well this particular barber has prospect of been great because from you write up it shows his about to graduate from school and maybe doing the barber job to sustain himself. Remember no one knows tomorrow. He could be the next Dangote!I always advice that there is not wrong in starting small with our partner.
Wish all the best.
therapistmrs..com
Re: I Love Him But He's A Barber by Laredojohn(m): 11:46am On Mar 10, 2016
Epatty:
U love him, he is a barber, you topic should have been I love him, he is a final year student, at portraying the barber thing as if he has no other achievement asides that, good you also said he is in school, definitely being a barber and still schooling shows he is an enterprising person who is ready to pick up challenges, also it shows he is a determined person who his story can always change for the better, it's basically your choice because we all ere will not live with u both, chose wisely and let God guide u appropriately...but one thing, never marry someone because of money, marry someone who has been future that is bright, there is always light at the end of the tunnel. All d best

1 Like

Re: I Love Him But He's A Barber by CashVessel(m): 11:49am On Mar 10, 2016
Epatty:

Most importantly, you live him, and he's educated? So what exactly do u want again?
Re: I Love Him But He's A Barber by agarawu23(m): 11:57am On Mar 10, 2016
itunity007:
lols abi na u b d guy
me ke!
I am not a barber
I be mechanic grin
Re: I Love Him But He's A Barber by colebrent: 11:57am On Mar 10, 2016
Ioannes:
please just leave the guy alone jejely with his barbing o. no go destroy the guy life.

its obvious you don't love him, neither do you deserve him.

You are Blessed man with this ur comment... It is very obvious that this op is looking for money by force not true love... Firstly I hate girls like this op, she go ruin that guy life by collecting almost 60% of that guy earn daily, stuff like this.... I wan collect food money, I wan buy pad, I wan buy mestral drugs, I wan do my hair, I wan go somewhere I need transport, I wan buy recharge card for my daddy and mommy, I wan buy clothes, I wan do nails and lashes, I wan buy make up, with her question she is very dependent... I wish I know the guy I go advice am to leave the op with full force.... Good girls won't come here to ask silly questions Like this OP, a good girl should stand by him and pray for him not to come here and ask if it is good to marry him or not... Pls my candid advice is you should leave him and find a sugar daddy that will give you all U want. Thank me later when U don clock 60 no good married life

lazy girl

3 Likes

Re: I Love Him But He's A Barber by Chiccly(f): 12:18pm On Mar 10, 2016
And then.....................................

So barber no go marry?

Free the guy abeg!!!
Re: I Love Him But He's A Barber by Deztro(m): 12:18pm On Mar 10, 2016
Strahovski1:
You are nothing but a gold fvcking digger! Yes!

You love him BUT he is a barber. If you truly love him his profession won't be a BUT! Besides he is working better than someone carrying a gun stealing or on a laptop doing fraud.

You don't love him.

Ok what should we do now? Don't go into relationship with him. Wait for one sugar daddy to come.

Are you working? Yes or no?

i donr usually do this but man a thousand likes for you

if only we could like a post more than once
Re: I Love Him But He's A Barber by Segunnairaland(m): 12:19pm On Mar 10, 2016
But he have a good future, why can't you start from somewhere with time everythig will be ok.
Re: I Love Him But He's A Barber by chronique(m): 12:33pm On Mar 10, 2016
You guys shouldn't tear her apart cos of her reservations about his job. In life,we all have choices and as frreborns,we are entitled to our choices and shouldn't be attacked cos of our choices so long as they do not offend the standard societal values and norms. We all do not have the ability to endure the same thing. How many of us can truthfully say we'd welcome our sisters when they bring home carpenters and barbers as their suitors? How many parents would be proud to welcome such inlaws? We all want the best for ourselves and loved ones and to be honest,the kind of occupation a person does,plays a role in how we tend to fall in love with them. Ladies as usual,need a man to look up to and in looking up to him,they would need to see some kind of financial stability in him,or prospects of him being financially stable in future. The fact that a poor man has feelings for a rich/average person,doesn't necessarily mean the love should be reciprocated. The rich and average shouldn't be denied their basic rights to having the right to pick their choice cos the poor loves them. That wouldn't be fair. I once had an ex who told me she couldn't get back with me cos she wanted someone financially stable. Her dad was comfortable and money wasn't her problem. She also knew I wasn't from a poor home but as at that point in time,she was looking at settling down,and didn't think what I was doing was something that could grant us financial stability. I felt bad but took it that way and didn't hate her for that cos it only spurred me on to work harder.

If the OP is nursing those genuine issues,we shouldn't slam her for that. Emotions don't pay bills and wouldn't help out when issues arises later. If she sees the guy as someone with potentials and she decides togive him a shot,fine. It's only ladies with solid financial backing,that wouldn't mind what the dude does for a living. As a man,I can't marry a woman that would be taking care of my financial needs. Doing that would take away the man from me. Financial stability is very important in love,relationship and marriage. Yes,you might have bad times in your job or business but make sure you're doing something that the lady you want,can feel a Lil bit comfortable with. Yes,there are people who do not care about the status of your job but if you check well,you'd find most of them at the lowest social level of life. That's where you'd find a barber marrying an hair dresser,okada rider marrYing a fish seller and so on... I'm not saying people should be looked down on;no. I'm just saying we should allow people excercise their rights to mAke choices. Personally,I can date a lady who works in a hotel at the help desk/reception,or at a bar. I've seen enough and while I won't want to generalize and lump everyone under the same category,I also wouldn't want to take chances or be caught off-guard. Just the same way OP feels somehow about the barber,is exactly how I feel about the bar tender. I told a friend I liked her and she was like: why must you sell cars? Can't you work in a multinational company,or be an investment banker? Something along that line. I guess that's cos of where she's coming from. She probably doesn't see it as something she can call a real biz. If someone can have reservations about a car dealer that could possibly make some people's yearly salary by just selling one high-end luxury ride,how much more someone who is a barber? Not every lady would be interested in dating an actor or a musical artiste cos some people are still fixated to the mindset of marrying someone with a white collar job. Different strokes for different folks.

@ OP: if you're still young and can give him a try,go on. If you don't feel like,move on. I've learnt never to feel bad cos someone feels I do not meet to their standard(it rarely happens though). It actually spurs me on to better my life. Nobody should call the OP a gold digger so long as she isn't saying he must have a car,a house and must be earning xyz amount. She like everyone of us,loves the good things of life,and shouldn't be deprived of a chance to get that. She isn't responsible for the guy being a barber. Secondly,most of us won't be with her when she's struggling to convince the family that her suitor is a barber...

2 Likes

Re: I Love Him But He's A Barber by ladycomfort(f): 12:45pm On Mar 10, 2016
Ephemmm:

Are you sexually starved? And who did your mother married among Dangote, Otedola, Adenuga etc you mentioned if I may ask? For your information, those men are attracted to women with vision, focus and ambition and an harlot like you and your mother who lack intellectual capability.

Hardly did you realize that the inordinate desire for a ready-made man by your mother during her youthful age, without anything to bring to the table was what contributed to financial downfall of your father up till date.

It is high time you stop thinking that your over-sagged boob(s) and over-expanded kitty-cat means everything to all men.

. Seriously, you are the one that is getting angry here. I only wished for a rich guy. And you as a poor guy can never get any good girl to date let alone to marry. I was not the one that asked your mother to marry your poor father. Is it like you are blaming me for your predicament. Am not responsible for your pathetic life. You can go and commit sucide. Broke ass fool. Go suck you mothers maggot infested pussy. Son of a bi.tc.h. He goat. Oloriburuku

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

He Disturbs Me With Generator Because I Said No To Him / Why Do Men With Beautiful Wives Still Cheat? / Lady Dumps Her Boyfriend After Realising He Copied Val’s Day Message From Google

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.