Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,915 members, 7,828,197 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:53 AM

'Call Me Baby': Inside The Talking Sex Doll Factory In China (photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 'Call Me Baby': Inside The Talking Sex Doll Factory In China (photos) (5409 Views)

Nigerian Man Proposes To His Chinese Girlfriend In China (Photos) / ₦40,000 Per Hour, Inside Germany's First Sex Doll-Only Brothel(Photos) / Sex Doll Samantha Breaks Down After Heavy Massage By Customers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

'Call Me Baby': Inside The Talking Sex Doll Factory In China (photos) by Mandynews(f): 12:17am On Feb 04, 2018
Meet the sex dolls that can talk, play music and even 'help with chores around the house'

A Chinese sex doll maker is working to create the world's first truly 'smart' companion that can talk, play music, and even turn on your dishwasher.

Exdoll, located in the port city of Dalian, currently makes around 400 custom robots per month, with the most popular being the basic model which costs $400.

It's current smart model, called Xiaodie, retails for $4,000 and comes equipped with a Siri-like device which allows it to speak, browse the internet, and use smart appliances connected to WiFi.

But within a year the firm aims to have the doll mimicking complex movements and facial expressions, recognising user's voices, and following people around the room with their eyes.

They eventually plan to make the robots so advanced they could be used to cure loneliness in the elderly and care for the handicapped.

The dolls could even be repurposed to work as medical assistants and receptionists, the manufacturer says.

When AFP visited the factory their reporter was greeted by a programmer in a lab coat who asked a petite blonde prototype sitting on a chair and dressed in a see-through white blouse: 'What is your name?'

'My name is Xiaodie but you can also call me baby. But if I'm not happy I won't answer,' the robotic voice says through a speaker, though its lips do not move.

Image Credits: AFP

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Sc408GGKyw

http://mandynews.com/2018/02/03/inside-the-talking-sex-doll-factory-in-china/

Re: 'Call Me Baby': Inside The Talking Sex Doll Factory In China (photos) by Mandynews(f): 12:21am On Feb 04, 2018
More photos

Re: 'Call Me Baby': Inside The Talking Sex Doll Factory In China (photos) by vanida6: 12:24am On Feb 04, 2018
Even if i be man i wont put my d!ck into dis nonsense mtcheeew.

7 Likes

Re: 'Call Me Baby': Inside The Talking Sex Doll Factory In China (photos) by OfficialAwol(m): 12:24am On Feb 04, 2018
I ain't doing no dolls.

Only men who are not men enough and cannot keep a woman buy dolls.

#teamhumans
#Teamhotbitches.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Call Me Baby': Inside The Talking Sex Doll Factory In China (photos) by Ayopredict: 12:38am On Feb 04, 2018
Hehen, exactly like human na only how to create a soul God never give this people ooo shocked

Re: 'Call Me Baby': Inside The Talking Sex Doll Factory In China (photos) by Thewesterner(m): 12:40am On Feb 04, 2018
The future is now...
Re: 'Call Me Baby': Inside The Talking Sex Doll Factory In China (photos) by samtinx(m): 12:45am On Feb 04, 2018
grin grin As come be woman nko?,hw many dey enter u??
vanida6:

2 Likes

Re: 'Call Me Baby': Inside The Talking Sex Doll Factory In China (photos) by JudgementHammer: 12:49am On Feb 04, 2018
Ayopredict:
Hehen, exactly like human na only how to create a soul God never give this people ooo shocked

And God no fit give them. Them say d doll fit play music. E go get speaker be dat o. And I trust China, dem go build am with about 1million gig memory for music. But if person fucck am hardcore, all d plastic settings inside fit scatter.

Im just imagining how d devil who discovered this thing got his inspiration.

5 Likes

Re: 'Call Me Baby': Inside The Talking Sex Doll Factory In China (photos) by durolexxy(m): 12:50am On Feb 04, 2018
Hmmm...Dunno what to say bout this doll of a thing...But i think its worth trying out....Jezz kidding
Re: 'Call Me Baby': Inside The Talking Sex Doll Factory In China (photos) by braine(m): 1:16am On Feb 04, 2018
vanida6:

Wait till you become a man before you speak. You have no idea where men can put their dicks

2 Likes

Re: 'Call Me Baby': Inside The Talking Sex Doll Factory In China (photos) by Cletus77(m): 1:25am On Feb 04, 2018
vanida6:
Some foolish ones will come 4u now

1 Like

Re: 'Call Me Baby': Inside The Talking Sex Doll Factory In China (photos) by Cletus77(m): 1:26am On Feb 04, 2018
braine:

Wait till you become a man before you speak. You have no idea where men can put their dicks
Even as a lady she thinks more responsibly on men issues
Re: 'Call Me Baby': Inside The Talking Sex Doll Factory In China (photos) by braine(m): 1:30am On Feb 04, 2018
Cletus77:

Unbelievable, right?
Re: 'Call Me Baby': Inside The Talking Sex Doll Factory In China (photos) by Cletus77(m): 1:32am On Feb 04, 2018
braine:

Unbelievable, right?
Of course! Men dipping their dicks into machines should learn a thing or two from her
Re: 'Call Me Baby': Inside The Talking Sex Doll Factory In China (photos) by OneCorner: 1:52am On Feb 04, 2018
vanida6:
D tin no even dey practical.
To fvck dead pesin make sense pass this one sef.

1 Like

Re: 'Call Me Baby': Inside The Talking Sex Doll Factory In China (photos) by linearity: 3:22am On Feb 04, 2018
Cletus77:

Don’t take a dick advise from someone that had not lived a single day of their entire lives with the responsibility of carrying one....@vanida6.

4 Likes

Re: 'Call Me Baby': Inside The Talking Sex Doll Factory In China (photos) by Nobody: 5:06am On Feb 04, 2018
Demonic scary dolls, I pity men.
Re: 'Call Me Baby': Inside The Talking Sex Doll Factory In China (photos) by Lirqur: 6:15am On Feb 04, 2018
Chikita66:

Pity Women too, it's a sign the 7 women to one man is coming, get wifed quick before you start begging a nigga to just save your face from disgrace grin grin grin.

1 Like

Re: 'Call Me Baby': Inside The Talking Sex Doll Factory In China (photos) by vanida6: 6:22am On Feb 04, 2018
samtinx:
500 dicks bitch!
Re: 'Call Me Baby': Inside The Talking Sex Doll Factory In China (photos) by Donjazzy12(m): 6:32am On Feb 04, 2018
vanida6:
The sexdoll is one million times better than most women. Most young girls of nowadays are HIV positive and demon infested from sleeping around with anybody that offers them money.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Call Me Baby': Inside The Talking Sex Doll Factory In China (photos) by Donjazzy12(m): 6:33am On Feb 04, 2018
Chikita66:
I pity you!
Re: 'Call Me Baby': Inside The Talking Sex Doll Factory In China (photos) by ikemesit4477: 9:09am On Feb 04, 2018
vanida6:
because you are a woman, you won't understand what we are passing through to satisfy our sexual desire, because nearly all women charge us for sex directly or indirectly, so having one you can save a lot of money untill you get married!

2 Likes

Re: 'Call Me Baby': Inside The Talking Sex Doll Factory In China (photos) by FriendofGod: 9:16am On Feb 04, 2018
vanida6:

You are not a man. So, go away with your jealousy.

1 Like

Re: 'Call Me Baby': Inside The Talking Sex Doll Factory In China (photos) by FriendofGod: 9:17am On Feb 04, 2018
Chikita66:
E pain am.

Re: 'Call Me Baby': Inside The Talking Sex Doll Factory In China (photos) by Kokolet11: 10:10am On Feb 04, 2018
vanida6:
but a man can his dick into your std toto abi?nonsense

2 Likes

Re: 'Call Me Baby': Inside The Talking Sex Doll Factory In China (photos) by Kokolet11: 10:11am On Feb 04, 2018
samtinx:
good question
Re: 'Call Me Baby': Inside The Talking Sex Doll Factory In China (photos) by YesNo(m): 10:47am On Feb 04, 2018
Woman na Woman oh. If u like buy 100 sex dolls, one day u will put them aside when you're done playing with your dolls.
A man that knows how to handle a woman in bed. A man that appreciate the funny, crazy, soft, weird, amazing nature of the human being called woman will never spend a minute with a doll.
Just imagine dumping your real car for a toy car.
Re: 'Call Me Baby': Inside The Talking Sex Doll Factory In China (photos) by skyman200(m): 12:34pm On Feb 04, 2018
is better to sleep with sex doll than to contact hiv from untruthful olosho
Re: 'Call Me Baby': Inside The Talking Sex Doll Factory In China (photos) by Asbaba(m): 1:07pm On Feb 04, 2018
vanida6:
I won't put my d**k in anygirl's p**sy if not my wife. talk more of this stupid doll.
Re: 'Call Me Baby': Inside The Talking Sex Doll Factory In China (photos) by Asbaba(m): 1:08pm On Feb 04, 2018
southerners I know I'll be the first to buy, thank God for creating AREWA.
Re: 'Call Me Baby': Inside The Talking Sex Doll Factory In China (photos) by samtinx(m): 2:55pm On Feb 04, 2018
Tell me the difference between you and the "sex doll" when you can receive a whooping 500 dicks grin grin
vanida6:
500 dicks bitch!
Re: 'Call Me Baby': Inside The Talking Sex Doll Factory In China (photos) by Cletus77(m): 4:28pm On Feb 04, 2018
linearity:

Don’t take a dick advise from someone that had not lived a single day of their entire lives with the responsibility of carrying one....@vanida6.
Responsibility? grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Let's Discuss: Between Nigeria And White Ladies Who Can Make A Better Wife? / I Saw This Shocking Post On Facebook Today (redpillers Won't Like This) / Help Me Out: I Don't Fall in Love Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.