Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,438 members, 7,819,611 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:09 PM

Counter Thread: 10 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Suck At Relationships - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Counter Thread: 10 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Suck At Relationships (89399 Views)

Counter Thread: Top 3 Lies Nigerian Women Tell Their Men / 10 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Suck At Relationships. / Counter Thread: Advantages Of Dating A Tall Girl. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (33) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Counter Thread: 10 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Suck At Relationships by FTBOY: 3:49pm On Mar 11, 2016
cool cool

3 Likes

Re: Counter Thread: 10 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Suck At Relationships by lezz(m): 3:50pm On Mar 11, 2016
PussyKrook:

You get blood for your eyes. You typed this with too much vex. I comment however and whenever i see fit. I can engage in real debate when there is need to.
Give me a mention whenever you feel like it.
Re: Counter Thread: 10 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Suck At Relationships by postmann: 3:50pm On Mar 11, 2016
Jadekitana:
*urinates on thread, wipes pvssy with tissue, drops it, catwalks out*

That's as savagely unfeminine as it can get.
Leaves a disgusting putrid taste in the mouth!

7 Likes

Re: Counter Thread: 10 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Suck At Relationships by Kondomatic(m): 3:50pm On Mar 11, 2016
dollyjoy:
are you gay?
Is it your ass?

6 Likes

Re: Counter Thread: 10 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Suck At Relationships by dollyjoy(f): 3:51pm On Mar 11, 2016
Kondomatic:
Is it your ass?
answer my question and stop whinning aboutsad
Re: Counter Thread: 10 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Suck At Relationships by lezz(m): 3:53pm On Mar 11, 2016
Sammyashol:
Nairaland becoming boring nowadays Fabulocity open a thread "10 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date A Nigerian Guy Of Today" www.nairaland.com/2983533/10-reasons-why-shouldnt-date as if her dad was not a nigerian guy before he became a man, If your father is not late and u have brothers ion expect you to pour this out from your mouth vice-versa @ le.zz the op of this post. You guys should find something educative to post not all this thrash.
To catch a thief, you need to come in the guise of one sometimes grin

1 Like

Re: Counter Thread: 10 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Suck At Relationships by Creamish(f): 3:56pm On Mar 11, 2016
lezz:
My lady, how are you? Your friends are just too touchy and have thrown the viability of men in a belittling falsehood.

I'm just being a good daddy spanking them.

I make it up later in the bedroom wink

...but i'm a Nigerian lady.. watz to say I don't have the aforementioned repulsive qualities? grin
Re: Counter Thread: 10 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Suck At Relationships by Kondomatic(m): 3:59pm On Mar 11, 2016
dollyjoy:
answer my question and stop whinning aboutsad
Actually you're the one whinning about on here. You started by saying that men cannot do with you ladies, which is false.

At least there was a time on earth when there was no woman, and man and God had peace of mind but ever since you folks where created, even non living things have known no peace.

I don't have to tell you if I am gay or not, because it isn't your business. The fact that you know that gays don't need you or your vjay has refuted your first comment which claims that all men can't do without you ladies, and that is why I quoted you.

Aside from gays, we have celibates and other people who don't give a hoot about ladies and whatever they offer men.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Counter Thread: 10 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Suck At Relationships by lezz(m): 4:04pm On Mar 11, 2016
Creamish:

...but i'm a Nigerian lady.. watz to say I don't have the aforementioned repulsive qualities? grin
That's why you will soon be gracing my bed, my love.

Unfortunately, Nigerian girls as you aren't of significant number. Let me walk a mile with you and see if you wouldn't implore me to walk the entire distance of your life.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Counter Thread: 10 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Suck At Relationships by FTBOY: 4:05pm On Mar 11, 2016
1) Nigerian women rank bottom last in the global desirability index!!!
lezz, don't you think the feminists club in nairaland will ask for your head for this? grin grin grin this is straight out downgrading!

3 Likes

Re: Counter Thread: 10 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Suck At Relationships by Creamish(f): 4:06pm On Mar 11, 2016
lezz:
That's why you will soon be gracing my bed, my love.

Unfortunately, Nigeria girls as you aren't of significant number. Let me walk a mile with you and see if you wouldn't implore me to walk the entire distance of your life.

cheesy cheesy cheesy

apres vous....mon cher amour!
Re: Counter Thread: 10 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Suck At Relationships by dollyjoy(f): 4:09pm On Mar 11, 2016
Kondomatic:
Actually you're the one whinning about on here. You started by saying that men cannot do with you ladies, which is false.

At least there was a time on earth when there was no woman, and man and God had peace of mind but ever since you folks where created, even non living things have known no peace.

I don't have to tell you if I am gay or not, because it isn't your business. The fact that you know that gays don't need you or your vjay has refuted your first comment which claims that all men can't do without you ladies, and that is why I quoted you.

Aside from gays, we have celibates and other people who don't give a hoot about ladies and whatever they offer men.
my statement is right boo,men cannnot do without ladies,without us you guys arent complete reason why God create us to be helpmate.

Btw who told you there was peace then?man was damm lonely and frustrated,konji wan finish man then,God out of pity create woman to ease the tension of man.

Btw people dnt practise celibacy all through a life time!

1 Like

Re: Counter Thread: 10 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Suck At Relationships by chericleo(f): 4:13pm On Mar 11, 2016
I wonder y some guys complain abt Nigerian gals. They are not begging u 2 date dem. So if u dnt wnt 2 av any relationship wif dem keep it 2 urself. There are guys dat love Nigerian women some of which are whites. And some of those dat complain abt Nigerian gals have Nigerian gals as their sisters. So who is deceiving who? If u marry a white gal will it add value 2 our currency? Or improve d standard of living of d poor? Dats ur problem not ours. So keep ur opinion 2 urself. tongue

3 Likes

Re: Counter Thread: 10 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Suck At Relationships by CUM4WHAT(m): 4:14pm On Mar 11, 2016
story 4 d gods
Re: Counter Thread: 10 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Suck At Relationships by frankkydee(m): 4:14pm On Mar 11, 2016
Creamish:

cheesy cheesy cheesy
apres vous....mon cher amour!

meaning, after you .... my dear love!
Re: Counter Thread: 10 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Suck At Relationships by FTBOY: 4:18pm On Mar 11, 2016
Let's be blunt, the hair of the average naija babe stink of stale sweat and dead cells!!! They don't even bother washing it. They cover it up with polythene when they bathe and it's almost air tight. That's why the wear perfumes and deodorants like corpse.
tamuno!!!

[img]http://media3./media/QgixZj4y3TwnS/giphy.gif[/img]

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Counter Thread: 10 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Suck At Relationships by lezz(m): 4:18pm On Mar 11, 2016
FTBOY:

le.zz, don't you think the feminists club in nairaland will ask for your head for this? grin grin grin this is straight out downgrading!
Let me give them more. Nigerian girls rank world's number 1 for the most consumers of bleaching creams. They aren't comfortable in their own skin.

The annual sum Nigerian girls spend in fake nails, lashes and toenails and artificial hair is more than the economy of several African countries. Yet we're crying of poverty and lack of funds.

The average Nigerian woman is fake and insecure. She says she wants a tall, handsome and hardworking man, but she will settle for a balding dwarf with a protruding tommy three time her age just to be able to buy Brazilian weave-on, and then turn around to _fuck the same guy she refused marrying.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Counter Thread: 10 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Suck At Relationships by andreernest28(m): 4:20pm On Mar 11, 2016
I JUST LOVE DIS GAME CALL SEXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX.IS MOST ENJOYED WHEN YOU ARE WITH THE RIGHT PERSON AND THE RIGHT MOOD

1 Like

Re: Counter Thread: 10 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Suck At Relationships by Nobody: 4:21pm On Mar 11, 2016
Spot on! Anyone who counters this write-up would face my wrath !

Since you girls think yourselves our equals, we'd put you in your places.

4 Likes

Re: Counter Thread: 10 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Suck At Relationships by firstking01(m): 4:25pm On Mar 11, 2016
I saw this cominggrin

1 Like

Re: Counter Thread: 10 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Suck At Relationships by Nobody: 4:29pm On Mar 11, 2016
Take heart, oh
I'm not gonna read whatever bullshit you typed up there... sorry kiss
Sammyashol:
Nairaland becoming boring nowadays Fabulocity open a thread "10 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date A Nigerian Guy Of Today" www.nairaland.com/2983533/10-reasons-why-shouldnt-date as if her dad was not a nigerian guy before he became a man, If your father is not late and u have brothers ion expect you to pour this out from your mouth vice-versa @ lezz the op of this post. You guys should find something educative to post not all this thrash.

1 Like

Re: Counter Thread: 10 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Suck At Relationships by FTBOY: 4:29pm On Mar 11, 2016
lezz:
Let me give them more. Nigerian girls rank world's number 1 for the most consumers of bleaching creams. They aren't comfortable in their own skin.

The annual sum Nigerian girls spend in fake nails, lashes and toenails and artificial hair is more than the economy of several African countries. Yet we're crying of poverty and lack of funds.

The average Nigerian woman is fake and insecure. She says she wants a tall, handsome and hardworking man, but she will settle for a balding dwarf with a protruding tommy three time her age just to be able to buy Brazilian weave-on, and then turn around to _fuck the same guy she refused marrying.

na copy copy cause am. grin unfortunately for them, they can't adopt the foreign lifestyle for long because our african tradition and nature repel and forbid it. a fully grown woman without a man to call her husband is never respected in our society no matter how much she has in her bank account.....iranu! grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Counter Thread: 10 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Suck At Relationships by FTBOY: 4:30pm On Mar 11, 2016
Fabulocity:
Take heart, oh
I'm not gonna read whatever bullshit you typed up there... sorry kiss
but i caught you viewing that thread tongue

4 Likes

Re: Counter Thread: 10 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Suck At Relationships by joseph1832(m): 4:34pm On Mar 11, 2016
lezz:
It beats me!!

Funny thing is that I usually don't like my post making Ft, it often gets lost in the crowd, away from my ability to defend and interact with those who have opposing or similar view.
Well front page also attracts the not so bright and silly monikers... They seem to troll it for a living.

Diddyydiva:
No Joe, you guys cry more grin
Is that right? Well I guess we can count the amount of guys who come to here to cry to the amount of girls, let's see who cry most.

And your guest is as good as mine.

2 Likes

Re: Counter Thread: 10 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Suck At Relationships by Nobody: 4:37pm On Mar 11, 2016
a person mentioned me on that thread
FTBOY:
but i caught you viewing that thread tongue
Re: Counter Thread: 10 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Suck At Relationships by Nobody: 4:42pm On Mar 11, 2016
1) Nigerian women rank bottom last in the global desirability index!!!

Fvcking

4 Likes

Re: Counter Thread: 10 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Suck At Relationships by lezz(m): 4:43pm On Mar 11, 2016
FTBOY:
na copy copy cause am. grin unfortunately for them, they can't adopt the foreign lifestyle for long because our african tradition and nature repel and forbid it. a fully grown woman without a man to call her husband is never respected in our society no matter how much she has in her bank account.....iranu! grin
So true, bro. We do our Nigerian girls a favour loving, _fucking and caring for them!

The average Caucasian woman wants to be bleeped by a black stud.

But our Nigerian girls call us fuckfuck boys and all. Berates and belittle us, yet we give them money to do their hair 2* a month when my white girl will only need to shampoo her hair once in a very long while.

My white chick will call me from long distance just to tell me how soothing my Barry white voice is, my Nigerian Girl will only give me a flash to remind me she needs card.

My whites girl tells me she loves the sweat that comes from my balls and licks me off, I could die of the pleasure. My African girl won't give me head yet she will remind me of her mom in the hospital or her brother looking for job.

Nigerian girls should unlearn their stupidity and realise Nigerian men are the gift of life from God himself to them.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Counter Thread: 10 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Suck At Relationships by Nobody: 4:49pm On Mar 11, 2016
Nigerian women rank bottom last in global desirability index LMaO gringrin Cry cry baby tonguetongue

3 Likes

Re: Counter Thread: 10 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Suck At Relationships by Nobody: 4:49pm On Mar 11, 2016
Penisinpenisout:

Fvcking
Huh??
Which kain moniker person no go see for nairaland? grin grin grin grin

8 Likes

Re: Counter Thread: 10 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Suck At Relationships by Nobody: 4:53pm On Mar 11, 2016
The more reason i need a foreign man.
Am going to be smart about it coolcool

2 Likes

Re: Counter Thread: 10 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Suck At Relationships by lezz(m): 4:53pm On Mar 11, 2016
dollyjoy:
Lol.

Ok op,what are you still doing with your nigerian girlfriend?

Eeh,cry all you want,it wouldnt still change the fact that you cannot do without uscheesycheesy
What are you still doing with me?
Re: Counter Thread: 10 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Suck At Relationships by Nobody: 4:57pm On Mar 11, 2016
Stupedinluv:
Nigerian women rank bottom last in global desirability index LMaO gringrin Cry cry baby tonguetongue

Statistics, o leeching feminazi, statistics. Ever heard of the word? Too busy fixing your fake weaves? Oops! I almost forgot your fake lashes and nails.

You're fake!

It's no wonder you're STUPEDINLUV with us. I mean, we're the only members of our gender who would tolerate your fake selves. But since you're becoming ungrateful, we'd remind. WE ARE REMINDING YOU.

ANGRY BLACK WOMEN! There are lots of things about yourselves to be angry about.

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (33) (Reply)

Lady Marries Her Ex-Corper Teacher Who Taught Her Geography In SS2 (Photos) / "That Backside Can't Be 19" - Online Users React To Lady's 19th Birthday Photos / Lady Breaks Down In Tears In Surulere Over Inability To Find A Husband (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.