Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,846 members, 7,820,947 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:33 AM

Counter Thread: 10 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Suck At Relationships - Romance (33) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Counter Thread: 10 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Suck At Relationships (89435 Views)

Counter Thread: Top 3 Lies Nigerian Women Tell Their Men / 10 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Suck At Relationships. / Counter Thread: Advantages Of Dating A Tall Girl. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Counter Thread: 10 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Suck At Relationships by FTBOY: 8:19pm On Apr 01, 2016
[s]
Audray:
Meh...you've really got issues. So you went through my profile and my friend lists to search for new areas of attack? Boom! You find out that "she's a lesbian! hurrah!" and you decide to burble out callow comments on 3somes,oestrogen and "carving a niche" with your incredibly fatuous thread.What has my sexuality got to do with your flim flam of a thread. All you ever speak of is of genitals and masturbation.Why am i not surprised that your Di*k is dysfunctional? Its obvious that you are antisocial and sex starved and the only way you relieve yourself is by lashing out on the womenfolk with your childish perjoratives.It is clear that you need a therapist becos being quite the pretentious,repugnant.homophobic ,misogynistic,sado masochistic and very very hateful individual that you are,you are a time bomb waiting to explode.Ironically you are still securely tied to your mother's apronstrings (unless you've got mummy issues which means you need a therapist even more urgently). You claim to be intelligent and debonair when in truth you are nothing but an uncouth nimrod with manners befitting of a motor park tout and a brain chock full of crude and inelegant vocabulary. Having a logical and sensible argument with you is imposible.Conversing with you in real life must suck as*. I hereby walk away from your infecteous asinine nitpicking.
[/s]i'm beginning to suspect you're daretodiffer in disguise. i didn't bother myself reading your epistle but i can tell you're a frustrated, attention-seeking female troll. Lezzlie, please stop feeding this bastard's ego with a response. let her take her problems to father's compound, find a good spot..........and bury herself alive..

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Counter Thread: 10 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Suck At Relationships by Nobody: 8:33pm On Apr 01, 2016
There the nitwits go again! ; E-War!!! grin
Re: Counter Thread: 10 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Suck At Relationships by Lezzlie(m): 9:02pm On Apr 01, 2016
Audray:
Meh...you've really got issues. So you went through my profile and my friend lists to search for new areas of attack? Boom! You find out that "she's a lesbian! hurrah!" and you decide to burble out callow comments on 3somes,oestrogen and "carving a niche" with your incredibly fatuous thread.What has my sexuality got to do with your flim flam of a thread. All you ever speak of is of genitals and masturbation.Why am i not surprised that your Di*k is dysfunctional? Its obvious that you are antisocial and sex starved and the only way you relieve yourself is by lashing out on the womenfolk with your childish perjoratives.It is clear that you need a therapist becos being quite the pretentious,repugnant.homophobic ,misogynistic,sado masochistic and very very hateful individual that you are,you are a time bomb waiting to explode.Ironically you are still securely tied to your mother's apronstrings (unless you've got mummy issues which means you need a therapist even more urgently). You claim to be intelligent and debonair when in truth you are nothing but an uncouth nimrod with manners befitting of a motor park tout and a brain chock full of crude and inelegant vocabulary. Having a logical and sensible argument with you is imposible.Conversing with you in real life must suck as*. I hereby walk away from your infecteous asinine nitpicking.

[b]
Loooooolz, is this it?

You as a lesbian is of no significance. Your sexual orientation dysfunction also extend to your cognitive abilities. You're fücked up sexually and behaviourally.

You're nature's anally expelled quirk of experiment.

You live on your knees trying to solve the puzzle why nature chose you for her queer experiment.

Nauseating, sexually maladjusted crone like you should submit yourself for psychoanalysis and correctional therapy instead of running loose in Nairaland polluting our sensibilities with your foul stench!!!

And I sincerely hope you make heaven after your laboursome life as a maniacal, raving lesbian who faces discrimination from the likes of misvictoria.

Nonsense!!! You open your kunu-ravaged mouth to address me without reverence, nature and evolution made me your superior!!

You're one step higher than circus monkeys, and that's because you somehow can type on a phone in spite of your chronic mental malady.

She-ape like you. Evolution should have birthed you as grass for cows to chew on, that way, you would have served more purpose to humanity than your current state of endless frustrations and darkness.

And quit stalking me, I'm not the reason for your endless sorrow. I'm not responsible for you inability to fück properly. You frustrated man-hater.

Perverted bag of human waste and nature's discharge!!!

Ugly, sagging Beldame .

Frustration-magnet!!! [/b]

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Counter Thread: 10 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Suck At Relationships by Lezzlie(m): 9:50pm On Apr 01, 2016
FTBOY:
[s][/s]i'm beginning to suspect you're daretodiffer in disguise. i didn't bother myself reading your epistle but i can tell you're a frustrated, attention-seeking female troll. Lezzlie, please stop feeding this bastard's ego with a response. let her take her problems to father's compound, find a good spot..........and bury herself alive..
It is definitely daretodiffer, I wonder how it skipped my mind.

Always switching monikers during dabates like a blazing lunatic!!!

Her ancestral demons boarded the flight with her to the UK grin

1 Like

Re: Counter Thread: 10 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Suck At Relationships by demzylahot(m): 10:34pm On Apr 01, 2016
Jadekitana:
*urinates on thread, wipes pvssy with tissue, drops it, catwalks out*
Lmao
Re: Counter Thread: 10 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Suck At Relationships by FTBOY: 10:41pm On Apr 01, 2016
Lezzlie:

[b]
Loooooolz, is this it?

You as a lesbian is of no significance. Your sexual orientation dysfunction also extend to your cognitive abilities. You're fücked up sexually and behaviourally.

You're nature's anally expelled quirk of experiment.

You live on your knees trying to solve the puzzle why nature chose you for her queer experiment.

Nauseating, sexually maladjusted crone like you should submit yourself for psychoanalysis and correctional therapy instead of running loose in Nairaland polluting our sensibilities with your foul stench!!!

And I sincerely hope you make heaven after your laboursome life as a maniacal, raving lesbian who faces discrimination from the likes of misvictoria.

Nonsense!!! You open your kunu-ravaged mouth to address me without reverence, nature and evolution made me your superior!!

You're one step higher than circus monkeys, and that's because you somehow can type on a phone in spite of your chronic mental malady.

She-ape like you. Evolution should have birthed you as grass for cows to chew on, that way, you would have served more purpose to humanity than your current state of endless frustrations and darkness.

And quit stalking me, I'm not the reason for your endless sorrow. I'm not responsible for you inability to fück properly. You frustrated man-hater.

Perverted bag of human waste and nature's discharge!!!

Ugly, sagging Beldame .

Frustration-magnet!!! [/b]
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Counter Thread: 10 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Suck At Relationships by demzylahot(m): 10:47pm On Apr 01, 2016
postmann:

I'll advice the women to withdraw your attorney licence and send another female with more skill, grace and intelligence to hold a sound debate.

You sound disappointingly hollow and a long way from reality.

And for your info: black women don't really sell as much as black men in international dating and courtship.

So you'll hardly survive the competition marrying a Caucasian.

Now withdraw your daft spoke's womanship, and let someone more brainy take your place!

That's an order!!! grin grin grin
T.K.O
Re: Counter Thread: 10 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Suck At Relationships by Lezzlie(m): 11:11pm On Apr 01, 2016
FTBOY:
grin grin grin grin grin
I typed that at the filling station while getting fuel for my gen.

She quotes me again .I'll light her path to Hades myself.
Re: Counter Thread: 10 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Suck At Relationships by drsyl(f): 7:33pm On Apr 30, 2016
I registered on nairaland some few days ago and I must say I am alarmed at d lack of respect a lot of Nigerian men display towards women especially Nigerian women.most of d men I have encountered in my life are responsible, respectable and talk with decorum and class so I want to assume its d nairaland syndrome. I schooled in Ukraine and over there d men treat their women with respect, and I must tell u d Ukrainian women aside from beauty are almost nothing to write home about,its not just their women they respect, they respect women in general because they are ready to beat up d Nigerians who treat even d blacks anyhow.
PS if u want to make a thread on y Nigerian women suck at relationship, do it with an aim to create a difference, to create a solution to an issue,to give d girls something to think about, not dis hateful bashing,this thread would make more sense if it was named 10 reasons Nigerian men should hate Nigerian women.... I really don't care about d truckload of insults I would generate from airing my views, I have observed that is d modus operandi in nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Counter Thread: 10 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Suck At Relationships by Nobody: 11:57pm On Jun 07, 2016
Hj
Re: Counter Thread: 10 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Suck At Relationships by Nobody: 12:00am On Jun 08, 2016
Avalon316:
Herbie27,can I have your number here. I will delete it soon.
And u think no one will get it?
Re: Counter Thread: 10 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Suck At Relationships by Nobody: 12:01am On Jun 08, 2016
herbie27:
And u think no one will get it?

Nope. No one will see us here. This is an old thread.
Re: Counter Thread: 10 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Suck At Relationships by Nobody: 12:03am On Jun 08, 2016
Avalon316:

Nope. No one will see us here. This is an old thread.
grin You don't need to have my contact.
Re: Counter Thread: 10 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Suck At Relationships by Nobody: 12:04am On Jun 08, 2016
herbie27:
grin You don't need to have my contact.

Common,there is something about you. I've never collected anyone's contact but you are different from the others.
Re: Counter Thread: 10 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Suck At Relationships by Nobody: 12:06am On Jun 08, 2016
lezz:
1) Nigerian women rank bottom last in the global desirability index!!!

2) They are the most unnatural in looks and physical appearance. Common, the hair isn't hers, neither are the nails or lashes. She spends half her time and 40% of her partners' resources in bleaching creams and personal accessories trying to be like a Caucasian woman.

3) She's_fucking expensive and naggy. She has to do her hair twice monthly, fixed her nails and toenails. She relishes eating out than preparing home-made meals.

4) She's less romantic and more dependent than her counterpart from other climes.

The typical Nigerian woman doesnt really know how to please a man in bed. She spends her entire time shopping for clothes she'll soon grow out of, because she eats more junk food in hangouts than she has the time to excercise away.

She is so impassive in bed like a drunken sponger, she actually gives you sex as an act of obligation. While her counterparts wants to take you balls deep.

5) When she marries you, she expects you to father her entire family along. A typical Nigerian girl won't see anything wrong in bringing 4 of her siblings to come live with you, but if you have just one of your sibling around, she will whine and scold and frustrate the life of your sibling.

6)An average nigerian girl loses her charms few years after she settles in the security of marriage. She doubles her sleep time and her weight balloons up , tommy sags, laps wrinkle and she floats around the house either with wrapper around her waist or an oversized, shapeless nightgown.

7) The average Nigerian university girl is a feminist-wana-be. And she doesnt even have the brain to grasp the concept of the word!!!

8} Let's be blunt, the hair of the average naija babe stink of stale sweat and dead cells!!! They don't even bother washing it. They cover it up with polythene when they bathe and it's almost air tight. That's why they wear perfumes and deodorants like corpse.

9) Only Nigerian babes ask for credit cards with which to call you. Where's the fun when you call me with my own money ?

10) Nigerian girls can never love your mother, yet they'll want you to mollycoddle their own mothers and be the Tarzan of their family.

These girls are not dependable and they have a knack for thinking they are the best thing to happen to mankind.

Can't even take them swimming, they need to go find what to cover their silly hair with. If the hair isn't wet and dripping , soaked to her skin like her swimming suit where the hell is the fun?

I think this only says about the type you meet come on there are some cool Nigerian babes. This is like saying g all guys cheat. Why do we have to bash our own :\

The blacks have been engineered to see each other as enemies smh

1 Like

Re: Counter Thread: 10 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Suck At Relationships by Nobody: 12:07am On Jun 08, 2016
Avalon316:

Common,there is something about you. I've never collected anyone's contact but you are different from the others.
Sincerity on display cos i don't like ppl pretending.

I jst don't have the intentions of making friends on nairaland, come here to pass out time wen i'm bored n to get news.

So lets be wiser.
Re: Counter Thread: 10 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Suck At Relationships by Nobody: 12:11am On Jun 08, 2016
herbie27:
Sincerity on display cos i don't like ppl pretending.

I jst don't have the intentions of making friends on nairaland, come here to pass out time wen i'm bored n to get news.

So lets be wiser.

Trust me
Re: Counter Thread: 10 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Suck At Relationships by obontami: 12:40am On Jul 29, 2016
Jadekitana:
*urinates on thread, wipes pvssy with tissue, drops it, catwalks out*

*blows cayenne pepper into her pusssy while she urinating*

wink
Re: Counter Thread: 10 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Suck At Relationships by JustHere2Observ(f): 2:29am On Jul 29, 2016
Wait oo, do you carry out an actual research or you just sit down in your living room and type this as it comes to your head.

If you have an actual research based on stastitics and numbers I might just agree with you, but if its based on you and your friend's experiences, oga I will advice you take a seat
Re: Counter Thread: 10 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Suck At Relationships by Hintona(f): 4:15pm On May 05, 2018
postmann:

I'll advice the women to withdraw your attorney licence and send another female with more skill, grace and intelligence to hold a sound debate.

You sound disappointingly hollow and a long way from reality.

And for your info: black women don't really sell as much as black men in international dating and courtship.

So you'll hardly survive the competition marrying a Caucasian.

Now withdraw your daft spoke's womanship, and let someone more brainy take your place!

That's an order!!! grin grin grin
they choose the Caucasian Becos of skin color not beauty
Re: Counter Thread: 10 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Suck At Relationships by Hintona(f): 4:21pm On May 05, 2018
well happy fucking life with your 20 yr old caucasian who looks like she is 40 and my fellow naija men who like thier color happy fucking life with your 40 yr old naija woman who looks 20.
Re: Counter Thread: 10 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Suck At Relationships by postmann: 6:59pm On May 05, 2018
Hintona:
they choose the Caucasian Becos of skin color not beauty

Really? And who's to say skin colour is unrelational to beauty?
Re: Counter Thread: 10 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Suck At Relationships by Hintona(f): 8:36pm On May 05, 2018
postmann:

skin colour is not related to beauty it is the texture of the skin smiley
postmann:

skin colour is not related to beauty it is the texture of the skin
Re: Counter Thread: 10 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Suck At Relationships by postmann: 9:26pm On May 05, 2018
Hintona:
skin colour is not related to beauty it is the texture of the skin smileyskin colour is not related to beauty it is the texture of the skin
And yet people tone, tan and even bleach the skin and you say it's not related to beauty.

Wow!
Re: Counter Thread: 10 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Suck At Relationships by Hintona(f): 6:07am On May 07, 2018
postmann:

And yet people tone, tan and even bleach the skin and you say it's not related to beauty.

Wow!
am aware but they choose the Caucasian to spite the black woman
Re: Counter Thread: 10 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Suck At Relationships by wallymore(m): 6:51am On May 07, 2018
If nigeria girls does not like hubby's mother...if the wife too has a boi wen they grow up theit wife too will not like them. Cos vice vicer
Re: Counter Thread: 10 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Suck At Relationships by jbblues24(m): 12:30am On May 31, 2019
Adore your shapes, friend.

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (Reply)

"That Backside Can't Be 19" - Online Users React To Lady's 19th Birthday Photos / Lady Breaks Down In Tears In Surulere Over Inability To Find A Husband (Pics) / She Shot Her Shot And It Ended In Marriage (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.