Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,073 members, 7,814,705 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:54 PM

URGENT!!! Was I Scammed??? - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / URGENT!!! Was I Scammed??? (22410 Views)

Scammed By A Nigerian Friend In The US / Was I Wrong Because I Said 'ok'? / Delay In Clearing My Cars At Lagos Port...am I Being Scammed? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: URGENT!!! Was I Scammed??? by jeebz: 11:56pm On Mar 12, 2016
OP, can u confirm if you visited any of the big supermarkets in Ibadan?
Re: URGENT!!! Was I Scammed??? by Nobody: 2:05pm On Mar 13, 2016
Dongreat:
When did Seun or Moderators became FBI, or the bank officials. Instead of you to make a call to the bank head office or branch you went to your phone, switched on the data, open your browser, typed nairaland.com, and created a topic. With all the time you used in doing this is enough for you to make the call and block you card. Nor worry, before you finish reading this another 20k will be withdrawn. FIN

I just tire!!! Let him be asking Nairalander. No go bank, iye? Sidon there dey press phone
Re: URGENT!!! Was I Scammed??? by chikkay200: 1:01pm On Mar 16, 2016
Dongreat:
When did Seun or Moderators became FBI, or the bank officials. Instead of you to make a call to the bank head office or branch you went to your phone, switched on the data, open your browser, typed nairaland.com, and created a topic. With all the time you used in doing this is enough for you to make the call and block you card. Nor worry, before you finish reading this another 20k will be withdrawn. FIN

Folks like u are very tiring. If really u don't have anything intelligent to contribute, why not just move swiftly on? why do u need to broadcast ur stuffy & backward mind on here to sound eye-wateringly stupid? The poster wanted to know if anyone had experienced what happened to him so he could have some info, and rather than move on or contribute positively u have to come out and show how daft u are. sigh.

PS. Glad u had it sorted op

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Free Sachet Pure Water Business Plan / Raymond Dokpesi Steps Down As DAAR Communications Chairman / Naira: LASU Employee Trying To Withdraw Cash Dies In Bank Queue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.