Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,140 members, 7,835,821 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:28 PM

See The Letter A Boy Wrote To A Girl In My School Where Am Serving - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See The Letter A Boy Wrote To A Girl In My School Where Am Serving (4270 Views)

The Lady Who Wrote A Letter To All The Fine Boys In Her Church Explains Herself / Pre-wedding Photos Of My School Daughter/bestie... Getting Married Next Week. / Hand Written Love Letter A Boy Wrote To My Sister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Letter A Boy Wrote To A Girl In My School Where Am Serving by akoladejesu(m): 8:01am On Mar 12, 2016
Yeye love! And his parents are busy spending on this foolish boy who can't differentiate goodbye from good buy?
Re: See The Letter A Boy Wrote To A Girl In My School Where Am Serving by myfantasies(f): 9:38am On Mar 12, 2016
Mcbussy:

Okay...gimme ur postal address cheesy
P. O. Box 419 grin grin

1 Like

Re: See The Letter A Boy Wrote To A Girl In My School Where Am Serving by RaeMystix: 2:34pm On Mar 12, 2016
jayriginal:
OP I think you wrote the letter yourself.

Bravo, you made front page.

I sensed it myself cheesy
Re: See The Letter A Boy Wrote To A Girl In My School Where Am Serving by Mediapace: 8:13pm On Mar 12, 2016
Should i choose one?
myfantasies:
I will fall in love with any guy dat writes such letter to me grin grin
Re: See The Letter A Boy Wrote To A Girl In My School Where Am Serving by myfantasies(f): 8:24pm On Mar 12, 2016
Mediapace:
Should i choose one?
Go ahead dear
Re: See The Letter A Boy Wrote To A Girl In My School Where Am Serving by 3rdlegxxx(m): 11:53am On Mar 13, 2016
Fiwasayo:
OP,are you sure this letter wasn't written by you grin grin grin grin

You are cheeky and also naughty, you sha had to make OP feel like he is been busted...
Re: See The Letter A Boy Wrote To A Girl In My School Where Am Serving by Leriebloom(f): 12:02pm On Mar 13, 2016
lolz, see spelling.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Top Relationship Fun Texting Games To Play With Your Partner / We Met Online(badoo), We became Friends And Now Married After Four Years. / See What A Couple Wore To An Event (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.