Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,216 members, 7,811,602 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:22 PM

Shout Out To The Good And Bad Biatches *respect* - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Shout Out To The Good And Bad Biatches *respect* (8292 Views)

Hilarious: Groom Kisses His Bride Deeply, As Guests Shout (Photos, Video) / Lady Sends Shout Out To Her Boyfriend's Side Chicks On Facebook / Shout Out To That Girl You Banged In Secondary School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shout Out To The Good And Bad Biatches *respect* by Maxi112: 1:17am On Mar 12, 2016
halfricanadian:

No need jare wat ever dey wanna see happen dey wud see it happen and b happy i av nothing to say smiley

God repays all accordingly to their deeds
am angry with u
Re: Shout Out To The Good And Bad Biatches *respect* by halfricanadian(f): 1:18am On Mar 12, 2016
LORDSAMURAI:
TAKE UR BROKEN PATHETIC HEART ELSEWHERE, IF U WERE NOT A CUM DRINKIN SCUMBAG OF THE EARTH THAT SUCKS DICK FOR 500 NAIRA, UR BOYFRIEND WUD NT HAVE DUMPED U LIKE THE USED SANITARY SMELLING AND DISGUSTING PAD THAT URE, U SHUD FOCUS MORE ON TRYING TO GET A BRAIN.

My dear nobody dumped me nd i can never miss wat i never had

Dats wat people feel u tink cos im seperated from who i was with means i feel dumped nd hurt?

My thread didnt even mention dumped i was referring to guys dat uses women as slave

so my dear i dont feel dumped used in any way
I am only fytin just cos im a young girl i shd b treated like slave nd b surrounded by demons

My type is hard to hurt nd go scott free it takes d unlimited grace of God to hurt me nd b feee from it so always pray u never hurt me self smiley try it nd see
Re: Shout Out To The Good And Bad Biatches *respect* by ThuGnificenX: 1:19am On Mar 12, 2016
halfricanadian:

Dats wat people feel u tink cos im seperated from who i was with means i feel dumped nd hurt?

My thread didnt even mention dumped i was referring to guys dat uses women as slave

I am only fytin just cos im a young girl i shd b treated like slave nd b surrounded by demons

My type is hard to hurt nd go scott free it take d unlimited grace of God to hurt me nd b feee from it so always pray u never hurt me self smiley try it nd see
Now I see where the problem is coming from..
I hope he replaced you with someone with brains..
I pity the poor fella.. angry

1 Like

Re: Shout Out To The Good And Bad Biatches *respect* by halfricanadian(f): 1:19am On Mar 12, 2016
Maxi112:
am angry with u

How? Why?
Re: Shout Out To The Good And Bad Biatches *respect* by Nobody: 1:22am On Mar 12, 2016
halfricanadian:

My type is hard to hurt nd go scott free it takes d unlimited grace of God to hurt me nd b feee from it so always pray u never hurt me self smiley try it nd see
WHAT IS THIS GIRL WITH AN OLD CARGO, WALL GHEKO AND WORMS VAGINAL TYPING?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shout Out To The Good And Bad Biatches *respect* by halfricanadian(f): 1:22am On Mar 12, 2016
ThuGnificenX:
Now I see where the problem is coming from..
I hope he replaced you with someone with brains..
I pity the poor fella.. angry

He is free to replace me with who so ever i am not bothered and show love to who ever

No human on earth breathing living will ever miss wat dey never had to b honest i wud b glad to watch him find love and b happy

smiley it sounds weird to tink i shd b hurt im not

It cos i really take my mind of things completely and put my self in d position of no regret so i wanna see who he wud b with or wat he wud do to her to make me feel hurt?

Like i am completely out of it

smiley so he can replace me a million times with who ever it will never stop me from replacing him with someone better.
Re: Shout Out To The Good And Bad Biatches *respect* by halfricanadian(f): 1:23am On Mar 12, 2016
LORDSAMURAI:
WHAT IS THIS GIRL WITH AN OLD CARGO, WALL GHEKO AND WORMS VAGINAL TYPING?

Truth is bitter and hard to digest
Re: Shout Out To The Good And Bad Biatches *respect* by Nobody: 1:25am On Mar 12, 2016
ThuGnificenX:
she has a brain.. The only issue is, she doesn't know what it's used for... grin
I THOUGHT AS MUCH
Re: Shout Out To The Good And Bad Biatches *respect* by Nobody: 1:26am On Mar 12, 2016
halfricanadian:

PLEASE STOP QUOTING ME ALREADY, THANKS AS U DO THAT.
Re: Shout Out To The Good And Bad Biatches *respect* by Nobody: 1:26am On Mar 12, 2016
halfricanadian:

Re: Shout Out To The Good And Bad Biatches *respect* by halfricanadian(f): 1:26am On Mar 12, 2016
Your bashinv are held with a pinch of salt u can do more better its allowed

Note it doesnt define me cos u insult me based on d fact u know me from a distant
Re: Shout Out To The Good And Bad Biatches *respect* by ThuGnificenX: 1:27am On Mar 12, 2016
halfricanadian:

He is free to replace me with who so ever i am not bothered and show love to who ever

No human on earth breathing living will ever miss wat dey never had to b honest i wud b glad to watch him find love and b happy

smiley it sounds weird to tink i shd b hurt im not

It cos i really take my mind of things completely and put my self in d position of no regret so i wanna see who he wud b with or wat he wud do to her to make me feel hurt?

Like i am completely out of it

smiley so he can replace me a million times with who ever it will never stop me from replacing him with someone better.
A relationship failed shouldn't then make you all bitter for the stereotype of your post.
Everyone goes through breakup so don't go violent about it, preaching hate and fighting who didn't fight you...
undecided
So find which you lack in the picture attached below and modify yourself so wen next you date, it lasts forever tongue

1 Like

Re: Shout Out To The Good And Bad Biatches *respect* by halfricanadian(f): 1:27am On Mar 12, 2016
LORDSAMURAI:

The stop starts with you u seem more matured like u say so show the way

kiss kiss kiss kiss dont b hurt i never meant to b d girl dat wud rise up bck without givin a damn
Re: Shout Out To The Good And Bad Biatches *respect* by Realone92(m): 1:30am On Mar 12, 2016
Op do u dwell in ca? Just curious your moniker gave me clue to ask ........
Re: Shout Out To The Good And Bad Biatches *respect* by Nobody: 1:30am On Mar 12, 2016
halfricanadian:

The stop starts with you u seem more matured like u say so show the way

kiss kiss kiss kiss dont b hurt i never meant to b d girl dat wud rise up bck without givin a damn
K
Re: Shout Out To The Good And Bad Biatches *respect* by halfricanadian(f): 1:30am On Mar 12, 2016
ThuGnificenX:
A relationship failed shouldn't then make you all bitter for the stereotype of your post.
Everyone goes through breakup so don't go violent about it, preaching hate and fighting who didn't fight you...
undecided

When did i go violent do u kno wat is violence?

Let the relationship die wat will b will be

If u feel a girl who never got love nor care shd b blamed fine i accepted d blame for good

I only saw ow it feels den i tot so many women are out there with same who cant even stand it

Just for them to remember to please God always u bashing me?

Smh i accept d fact d relationship failed im nt always afraid to b blamed or carry a burden so far i learn from it nd make my next relationship beautiful
Re: Shout Out To The Good And Bad Biatches *respect* by Soulz22(m): 1:31am On Mar 12, 2016
You're really brave and prepared for haterz grin
I'm your fan wink now so no qualms, but I totally don't agree with you though.

halfricanadian:
Well so many will bash me i don't care but all i know is i refuseto b a slave, object of possesion, sell my soul to any man. all men can like to fuvk themselves in my world undecided kan kan mi to make it in life dats my big issue not some brain delusional mofos called men undecided
Re: Shout Out To The Good And Bad Biatches *respect* by halfricanadian(f): 1:33am On Mar 12, 2016
Soulz22:
You're really brave and prepared for haterz grin
I'm your fan wink now so no qualms, but I totally don't agree with you though.

Explain why u dont agree with me
Re: Shout Out To The Good And Bad Biatches *respect* by halfricanadian(f): 1:34am On Mar 12, 2016
Realone92:
Op do u dwell in ca? Just curious your moniker gave me clue to ask ........

cheesy na but will love to someday
Re: Shout Out To The Good And Bad Biatches *respect* by Realone92(m): 1:35am On Mar 12, 2016
halfricanadian:

cheesy na but will love to someday
By God's grace .....,,,
Re: Shout Out To The Good And Bad Biatches *respect* by halfricanadian(f): 1:37am On Mar 12, 2016
Realone92:

By God's grace .....,,,

Amen thank you
Re: Shout Out To The Good And Bad Biatches *respect* by ThuGnificenX: 1:42am On Mar 12, 2016
halfricanadian:

When did i go violent do u kno wat is violence?

Let the relationship die wat will b will be

If u feel a girl who never got love nor care shd b blamed fine i accepted d blame for good

I only saw ow it feels den i tot so many women are out there with same who cant even stand it

Just for them to remember to please God always u bashing me?

Smh i accept d fact d relationship failed im nt always afraid to b blamed or carry a burden so far i learn from it nd make my next relationship beautiful
Visualise...
You live in a beautiful house, the house was not renovated for a long period and soon had cracked walls and leaking roofs. Since you are still blinded by its former beauty, you remained thinking it'll fix itself, neglecting the signs of an imminent collapse.
Then one day they walls gave way and the house comes crashing down with u beneath... You are trapped, it's dark, no one can hear u cry, no help is coming.

That's what happens.
So pick ur shovel and repair urself...
I no wan hear noise from u again undecided
Re: Shout Out To The Good And Bad Biatches *respect* by halfricanadian(f): 1:46am On Mar 12, 2016
ThuGnificenX:
Visualise...
You live in a beautiful house, the house was not renovated for a long period and soon had cracked walls and leaking roofs. Since you are still blinded by its former beauty, you remained thinking it'll fix itself, neglecting the signs of an imminent collapse.
Then one day they walls gave way and the house comes crashing down with u beneath... You are trapped, it's dark, no one can hear u cry, no help is coming.

That's what happens.
So pick ur shovel and repair urself...

Dude dont u also know nothing last long?

Pain sadness depression anxiety and all?

they always have an end no matter ow long

according to ur story if i can own a beautifup mansion at first even if i never took care of it and all according to u

I can own another mansion nd make it beautiful

Dont u get it i av brace mysef up nd determined to correct my next relationship i aint sober bou d last relationship i dont feel sorry wen i stop caring

If u stop caring bou something or sumone u can never b hurt by dat thing or person

Care is wat makes people get hurt easily bt once u stop caring nothing gets to u try it nd see
Re: Shout Out To The Good And Bad Biatches *respect* by Maxi112: 1:52am On Mar 12, 2016
halfricanadian:

How? Why?
I will tell u when I put my self together
Re: Shout Out To The Good And Bad Biatches *respect* by halfricanadian(f): 1:53am On Mar 12, 2016
Maxi112:
I will tell u when I put my self together
How put urself togeda how?
Re: Shout Out To The Good And Bad Biatches *respect* by ThuGnificenX: 1:54am On Mar 12, 2016
halfricanadian:

Dude dont u also know nothing last long?

Pain sadness depression anxiety and all?

they always have an end no matter ow long

according to ur story if i can own a beautifup mansion at first even if i never took care of it and all according to u

I can own another mansion nd make it beautiful

Dont u get it i av brace mysef up nd determined to correct my next relationship i aint sober bou d last relationship i dont feel sorry wen i stop caring

If u stop caring bou something or sumone u can never b hurt by dat thing or person

Care is wat makes people get hurt easily bt once u stop caring nothing gets to u try it nd see
Smh... You can't pick up 2 watermelons with 2 already in ur hands.. U can't go into any guys life with the mentality of ur last paragraph.
Go and understand yourself...
Begin with a clean slate..

Ps! Why am I advising someone hell bent on her mission?
Re: Shout Out To The Good And Bad Biatches *respect* by halfricanadian(f): 1:57am On Mar 12, 2016
ThuGnificenX:
Smh... You can't pick up 2 watermelons with 2 already in ur hands.. U can't go into any guys life with the mentality of ur last paragraph.
Go and understand yourself...
Begin with a clean slate..

Ps! Why am I advising someone hell bent on her mission?

Ive seen it u wanna force ur idea on me

Wat did i say wrong who says i wont care for my next guy or love him? Im not dat shallow? Ok?

What i'm saying is that i dont care to b hurt by d past ur words are for me to cry over spoilt milk undecided no way

Ow can there be a relationship without care?? Na wa o

U want me to cry over my failed relationship which im done doing im looking for a brighter life ok??

I tried my best but it failed he tried his best it failed

I stood firm to accept d whole 100% blame u still want me to b sober again? Wat is it na undecided
Re: Shout Out To The Good And Bad Biatches *respect* by Soulz22(m): 2:00am On Mar 12, 2016
You sound like you've been taken advantage of severally cry

Why I don't support you totally is because it happens to both sex

But me I like bad girls, no need wasting time.

halfricanadian:

Explain why u dont agree with me
Re: Shout Out To The Good And Bad Biatches *respect* by halfricanadian(f): 2:02am On Mar 12, 2016
Soulz22:
You sound like you've been taken advantage of severally cry

Why I don't support you totally is because it happens to both sex

But me I like bad girls, no need wasting time.

smiley why are u crying for me na?
embarassed im done crying for myself

So far God rewards man according to their works i gat no worries cool

Ehn bad girls fleek cool grin be careful sha o make dem no go do u strong thing
Re: Shout Out To The Good And Bad Biatches *respect* by ThuGnificenX: 2:08am On Mar 12, 2016
halfricanadian:

Ive seen it u wanna force ur idea on me

Wat did i say wrong who says i wont care for my next guy or love him? Im not dat shallow? Ok?

What i'm saying is that i dont care to b hurt by d past ur words are for me to cry over spoilt milk undecided no way

Ow can there be a relationship without care?? Na wa o

U want me to cry over my failed relationship which im done doing im looking for a brighter life ok??

I tried my best but it failed he tried his best it failed

I stood firm to accept d whole 100% blame u still want me to b sober again? Wat is it na undecided

excuse me!
Am only telling you to take off that "all men must pay" mentality u are trying to develop and concentrate more on understanding, developing and maintaining yourself for the next phase of your adventure..

Am not pushing you backwards..
All my bashing is in relative to ur post.
Re: Shout Out To The Good And Bad Biatches *respect* by halfricanadian(f): 2:11am On Mar 12, 2016
ThuGnificenX:
excuse me!
Am only telling you to take off that "all men must pay" mentality u are trying to develop and concentrate more on understanding, developing and maintaining yourself for the next phase of your adventure..

Am not pushing you backwards..
All my bashing is in relative to ur post.

U really dont know me i have never ever in my entire life let a guy pay for d sins of an ex

I act to each bf accordingly nd deal with each bf as he deals with me

Jusy cos 99% of d world let their new partner pay exea sins im part of d 1% who dont do dat

I av d fear of God at heart nd i really fear d lord dats why he gave me so mch wisdom

ive never even made any plans to hurt ny of my ex all my life is it an innocent guy who hasnt done anytin dat i will hurt??

I will love my new guy nd treat him based on his own character period I only keep exes memory shd incase a guy wanna b like dem i walk out before history repeat itself dats all undecided
Re: Shout Out To The Good And Bad Biatches *respect* by Soulz22(m): 2:11am On Mar 12, 2016
halfricanadian:

smiley why are u crying for me na?
embarassed im done crying for myself

[s]So far God rewards man according to their works i gat no worries cool
[/s]
Ehn bad girls fleek cool grin be careful sha o make dem no go do u strong thing

I don't like that statement tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Hot Sex Video Clips / Which Tribe Cheats More In Marriage? / What My New Girlfriend Does Everyday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.