Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,421 members, 7,815,952 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:00 PM

I Stand With Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Stand With Buhari (1250 Views)

I Graduated With Third Class And I Stand With Dino Melaye(pics) / "I Stand With Buhari" Rally Holds In Awka, Anambra Despite IPOB Threats (Pics) / Suffering And Smiling: Nigerians Blast I Stand With Buhari Group (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Stand With Buhari by Adenle041(m): 1:27pm On Mar 12, 2016
Bring back corruption....is not hilarious
It is OFFENSIVE. BringbackGej is not even applicable because the things u see or are seeing were the things the former president wanted to do but couldn't do. Why else do u think he conceded defeat as an incumbent president? He knew that was the only way things will change.
Let us give it time, it's still too early in the days. The benefit will become clear sooner than later. God is still on the throne. Change is not an easy feat to attain what with years of "business as usual "

Suffer now, fix the economy and enjoy later.
My people suffer for lack of vision. Buhari has proven to be a visionary leader, nothing has ever worked in this country. With corruption our healthcare system was the worst, still is, roads were nothing to write home about, no basic amenities, no accountability and Nigerians were so unruly.
#istandwithbuhari if he will take away corruption for good, we must all endure and clean up our rotten system that only benefited 10%of the population. May God give his people wisdom and grant our President the strength to lead us right. Amen

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Stand With Buhari by UltimatedeBest(m): 1:34pm On Mar 12, 2016
Rubbish!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Stand With Buhari by cckris: 1:46pm On Mar 12, 2016
How much is bread in your street?

9 Likes

Re: I Stand With Buhari by Nobody: 1:59pm On Mar 12, 2016
That's where the problem lies; we should be moving, not standing.
wink

2 Likes

Re: I Stand With Buhari by ajepako(f): 2:31pm On Mar 12, 2016
Adenle041:
It is OFFENSIVE. BringbackGej is not even applicable because the things u see or are seeing were the things the former president wanted to do but couldn't do. Why else do u think he conceded defeat as an incumbent president? He knew that was the only way things will change.
Let us give it time, it's still too early in the days. The benefit will become clear sooner than later. God is still on the throne. Change is not an easy feat to attain what with years of "business as usual "

My people suffer for lack of vision. Buhari has proven to be a visionary leader, nothing has ever worked in this country. With corruption our healthcare system was the worst, still is, roads were nothing to write home about, no basic amenities, no accountability and Nigerians were so unruly.
#istandwithbuhari if he will take away corruption for good, we must all endure and clean up our rotten system that only benefited 10%of the population. May God give his people wisdom and grant our President the strength to lead us right. Amen

Make it: l fly with buhari..

lt is more apt

grin grin

7 Likes

Re: I Stand With Buhari by Flexherbal(m): 2:46pm On Mar 12, 2016
Don't allow some people to hear you.
Re: I Stand With Buhari by whytetyre: 3:12pm On Mar 12, 2016
Re: I Stand With Buhari by whytetyre: 3:12pm On Mar 12, 2016
OP it seems you have violated rules 2 and 9.
Re: I Stand With Buhari by tit(f): 3:13pm On Mar 12, 2016
#istandwithjerrican!

3 Likes

Re: I Stand With Buhari by EasternActivist: 3:26pm On Mar 12, 2016
Where you dey stand with buhari?? For market or filling station?? Yeye dey smell.

2 Likes

Re: I Stand With Buhari by Adenle041(m): 3:34pm On Mar 12, 2016
[quote Change can be scary, change can be painful, change will change you, it will change the way you live, it will change what you do, it will change your ideas, but nothing is more painful than staying in a place when the seasons or opportunities are over. It's always challenging launching out to the unknown, it always requires stretching and sacrificing. Sacrifices of things that used to make you happy, your comfort zones and your old ways. They are the immovable ruins of the war of change. If change catches up with, you'd better move with it or else you 'll become extinct. Naturally, we all have the tendency to assume the negative of what we don’t know. We are wired that way, it only shows that we are perfectly human but the truth is Change is the law of life and if you flout any law, you must definitely pay for it. It is only those who look only to the past or present without even a hindsight view of what the future may hold that are certain to miss the future. Change is inevitable. Embrace change wholeheartedly as an inevitable part of life, look for ways to use these new changes to make your life better, richer, easier, and more fulfilling. I assure you your life will work out much better than you would have ever thought. Embrace change, the earlier you do so the better.
‪#‎ ChangeWillChang eYou‬
‪#‎ EmbraceIt‬
Adetayo Ojo

[/quote]

A quote from a friend
Re: I Stand With Buhari by BenBruce4Presdt(f): 3:46pm On Mar 12, 2016
[quote author=Adenle041 post=43709348][/quote]

But this CHANJI might kill.
Re: I Stand With Buhari by bugzbunny: 4:13pm On Mar 12, 2016
Op is a yoruba person.......
Wat else do u need to knw
Not suprised

Zombies everywer

3 Likes

Re: I Stand With Buhari by Pontaboki: 4:19pm On Mar 12, 2016
You are standing in the filling station with your Gen Set suffering and smiling.Oya receive sense!!!

1 Like

Re: I Stand With Buhari by Adenle041(m): 6:41pm On Mar 12, 2016
Pontaboki:
You are standing in the filling station with your Gen Set suffering and smiling.Oya receive sense!!!
When we fight corruption it fights back that was the result of a corruption fighting back restructuring lead NUPENG and PENGASAN to strike. To enact a new way of doing thing there is bound for reaction.
Re: I Stand With Buhari by Paperwhite(m): 6:58pm On Mar 12, 2016
Life is really difficult now.Let the present leadership feel the suffering of the masses & change it attitude.When there is good governance the people will stand by you.
Re: I Stand With Buhari by DaBullIT(m): 7:03pm On Mar 12, 2016
Corruption can't be killed instantly

Especially in Nigeria where it's deep rooted in everyone

Even teens want bentley and hummers

I think Buhari deserves the credit , not only for attempting , but for actually taking the risk , I am sure some people will be preparing files and lies to blackmail Buhari, Hell Dasuki even tried it , and the PDP media twisters claimed Buhari was paid in $$ and SUV's

Buhari can reduce that corruption , and even though all these things are yet to manifest in some people's eyes , it doesn't mean it's not being done

Why would people lament and Go on strike about breaking down NNPC when it'll be cheaper to run and less corrupt ?

Why would people lament about Power supply that's reduced by 50% in recent times when actually PHCN under the Buhari Admin is actually fixing the problems saboteurs caused ?

Why would people say the anti corruption campaign is a media trial when obviously the culprits are very powerful , financially , links , connection wise and they can be very persuasive , death threats or money , these marafakers don't have to do anything, people loyal to them will do the job

The reason why i dislike most wailers is they can't think , they read the news , but choose what they want to see ,

Selective processing

As for me and my household

WESTANDWITHBUHARI

If you no like am

Kee yaself

2 Likes

Re: I Stand With Buhari by SleekMallam: 7:43pm On Mar 12, 2016
Just watched Fashola making arguments for tariff increase on Al Jazeera and shame leave am begin catch me.

2 Likes

Re: I Stand With Buhari by Nobody: 7:46pm On Mar 12, 2016
Is anybody asking you not to stand with him.

You can even sleep with him for all I care, just tell him to restrict his bad governance to people like you who stand with him.

5 Likes

Re: I Stand With Buhari by ndcide(m): 8:21pm On Mar 12, 2016
Adenle041:

Are you corrupt?

Have you life worked.

I'm not insulting you it's just a sincere question.
Re: I Stand With Buhari by Praisemelody(m): 8:23pm On Mar 12, 2016
I stand with nobody[color=#990000][/color]
Re: I Stand With Buhari by BenBruce4Presdt(f): 8:43pm On Mar 12, 2016
[s]
DaBullIT:
Corruption can't be killed instantly

Especially in Nigeria where it's deep rooted in everyone

Even teens want bentley and hummers

I think Buhari deserves the credit , not only for attempting , but for actually taking the risk , I am sure some people will be preparing files and lies to blackmail Buhari, Hell Dasuki even tried it , and the PDP media twisters claimed Buhari was paid in $$ and SUV's

Buhari can reduce that corruption , and even though all these things are yet to manifest in some people's eyes , it doesn't mean it's not being done

Why would people lament and Go on strike about breaking down NNPC when it'll be cheaper to run and less corrupt ?

Why would people lament about Power supply that's reduced by 50% in recent times when actually PHCN under the Buhari Admin is actually fixing the problems saboteurs caused ?

Why would people say the anti corruption campaign is a media trial when obviously the culprits are very powerful , financially , links , connection wise and they can be very persuasive , death threats or money , these marafakers don't have to do anything, people loyal to them will do the job

The reason why i dislike most wailers is they can't think , they read the news , but choose what they want to see ,

Selective processing

WESTANDWITHBUHARI

If you no like am

Kee yaself
[/s]

Re: I Stand With Buhari by ndcide(m): 8:57pm On Mar 12, 2016
[quote

Selective processing

WESTANDWITHBUHARI

If you no like am

Kee yaself [/quote]

*The reason people will go on strike for a poorly thought out policy is the same reason people occupied Nigeria in 2012.

*People will lament power drop because
-people lament power drop all over the world
-that our government of propaganda Always give exaggerated mega watts as being generated when they have made zero investment in the sector. So which power plant is generating the "all time high" power.
-That the present players were unreasonable in their criticism before the got into power.
-That they are condemned to work and deliver or die. They are not working, not delivering yet seeking justification.
-that intelligent findings showed that the past sabotage was done by people sympathetic to the present government. In strong collaboration with people within the last government.

*people will say the anti corruption fight is all media noise because
-That is what it is... We've heard of soak away banking and demonizing people before taking them to court. etc.
- That people around the president are also corrupt yet he shields them.
-If indeed the last administration diverted public funds for election. We agree it's wrong. But has our president told us the source of his election funds? Only and infinitely daft person will not know that the various state governments diverted their state funds to prosecute the buhari campaign. Nature hates hypocrisy, it seeks balance.

Finally, people are complaining because under this present government, people's purchasing power have reduced greatly. In a thriving economy, it doesn't happen this fast. Something is wrong. That the point people are making. Worse there is low liquidity. The banks don't have money. We don't mean dollars. We mean naira. The banks can't even easily support a petrol station business as before. Something is wrong.

The idiots pretending as if nothing is wrong just to justify their voting choice are not helping matters. Since they don't want to say the truth, they should allow us say it. If this government gets it right we will all be happy. We are not all politicians.

We say form government, appoint kitchen cabinet, his supporters say we should shot up.

We say no time, appoint ministers, his supporters say we should shot up.

We say give us your economic thoughts and plan so that private sector can quickly align, his supporters say we should shot up.

We say, it seems this thing is confusing, setup an economic team let's look at these things together, he's supporters pounced on us, until Soyinka spoke.

Who will now tell this government the truth. The Zombies?

Some people must be really mad.
Re: I Stand With Buhari by ndcide(m): 9:04pm On Mar 12, 2016

Selective processing

WESTANDWITHBUHARI

If you no like am

Kee yaself

*The reason people will go on strike for a poorly thought out policy is the same reason people occupied Nigeria in 2012.

*People will lament power drop because
-people lament power drop all over the world
-that our government of propaganda Always give exaggerated mega watts as being generated when they have made zero investment in the sector. So which power plant is generating the "all time high" power.
-That the present players were unreasonable in their criticism before the got into power.
-That they are condemned to work and deliver or die. They are not working, not delivering yet seeking justification.
-that intelligent findings showed that the past sabotage was done by people sympathetic to the present government. In strong collaboration with people within the last government.

*people will say the anti corruption fight is all media noise because
-That is what it is... We've heard of soak away banking and demonizing people before taking them to court. etc.
- That people around the president are also corrupt yet he shields them.
-If indeed the last administration diverted public funds for election. We agree it's wrong. But has our president told us the source of his election funds? Only and infinitely daft person will not know that the various state governments diverted their state funds to prosecute the buhari campaign. Nature hates hypocrisy, it seeks balance.

Finally, people are complaining because under this present government, people's purchasing power have reduced greatly. In a thriving economy, it doesn't happen this fast. Something is wrong. That's the point people are making. Worse, is that there is low liquidity. The banks don't have money. We don't mean dollars. We mean naira. The banks can't even easily support a petrol station business as before. Something is wrong.

The idiots pretending as if nothing is wrong just to justify their voting choice are not helping matters.

Since they don't want to say the truth, they should allow us say it. If this government gets it right we will all be happy. We are not all politicians.

We say form government, appoint kitchen cabinet, his supporters say we should shot up.

We say no time, appoint ministers, his supporters say we should shot up.

We say give us your economic thoughts and plan so that private sector can quickly align, his supporters say we should shot up that they are cleaning mess.

We say, it seems this thing is confusing, setup an economic team let's look at these things together, he's supporters pounced on us, until Soyinka spoke.

Who will now tell this government the truth. The Zombies?

Some people must be really mad.
Re: I Stand With Buhari by iebanehita(m): 5:57pm On Mar 14, 2016
Gaborone:
That's where the problem lies; we should be moving, not standing.

wink

Gaborone, you've got a mail.
Re: I Stand With Buhari by Nobody: 10:22pm On Mar 14, 2016
iebanehita:

Gaborone, you've got a mail.
Hello,
I've responded.
Re: I Stand With Buhari by Nobody: 10:34pm On Mar 14, 2016

(1) (Reply)

NDDC MD Delivers N7bn To Amaechi For Rivers Rerun On Saturday / Nigerians...let Us Stop Celebrating Mediocrity / Dino, Very Soon The Strength Of Your Friendship Will Be Put To Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.