Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,591 members, 7,812,922 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:36 PM

My Girlfriend Has Really Bad Breath: How Do I Tell Her? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Has Really Bad Breath: How Do I Tell Her? (6294 Views)

My Ex-Girlfriend Has Become Best friends With My Current Girlfriend / If Your Girlfriend Has One Of These Jobs, She Might Be Cheating On You / Help! My Girlfriend Has Been Acting Strange Lately (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend Has Really Bad Breath: How Do I Tell Her? by KIDpretty(m): 6:49pm On Mar 12, 2016
i’ve been seeing this girl for about 2 months and things have been going well. She’s super fun and the chemistry is there, but she has disgusting breath, it’s more like a rotting mildew smell. At first, it was a little gross, but now it’s overpowering. It’s so nasty that I don’t feel like kissing her anymore. I’ve been offering the gum and the mints, you know, like a hint, but it’s not working. She’s been wondering why I’m distant and trying to figure out what’s wrong. What do I do?
Re: My Girlfriend Has Really Bad Breath: How Do I Tell Her? by funnynation(m): 6:55pm On Mar 12, 2016
Oral B will be good for her.. Moreover you need to tell her so that both of you will start looking for the proper cure only if you love her..

Nairaland official comedian
Re: My Girlfriend Has Really Bad Breath: How Do I Tell Her? by Nobody: 6:57pm On Mar 12, 2016
Dont tell her but go to a doctor and tell him and purchase for your girlfriend the recommendations from the doctor.
Re: My Girlfriend Has Really Bad Breath: How Do I Tell Her? by Nobody: 6:59pm On Mar 12, 2016
endure it! its one of the sacrifices u make for love grin
or

pay someone to tell her, her breath stinks bad.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Has Really Bad Breath: How Do I Tell Her? by Nobody: 7:05pm On Mar 12, 2016
you love her right?
Re: My Girlfriend Has Really Bad Breath: How Do I Tell Her? by yinkus4u2c(f): 7:12pm On Mar 12, 2016
How didn't you notice that before you asked her out? embarassed
Re: My Girlfriend Has Really Bad Breath: How Do I Tell Her? by Nobody: 7:13pm On Mar 12, 2016
Be bold my friend. Be BOLD!!!!
""Babe, I don't like the smell of your mouth""
Re: My Girlfriend Has Really Bad Breath: How Do I Tell Her? by KIDpretty(m): 7:19pm On Mar 12, 2016
EroticAngelina:
endure it! its one of the sacrifices u make for love grin

a sacrifice that can kill, i'l pass
Re: My Girlfriend Has Really Bad Breath: How Do I Tell Her? by Smellymouth: 7:22pm On Mar 12, 2016
grin grin grin cheesy grin cheesy grin grin

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Has Really Bad Breath: How Do I Tell Her? by Smellymouth: 7:25pm On Mar 12, 2016
KIDpretty:
i’ve been seeing this girl for about 2 months and things have been going well. She’s super fun and the chemistry is there, but she has disgusting breath, it’s more like a rotting mildew smell. At first, it was a little gross, but now it’s overpowering. It’s so nasty that I don’t feel like kissing her anymore. I’ve been offering the gum and the mints, you know, like a hint, but it’s not working. She’s been wondering why I’m distant and trying to figure out what’s wrong. What do I do?

Can I have her number grin grin

5 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Has Really Bad Breath: How Do I Tell Her? by KIDpretty(m): 7:30pm On Mar 12, 2016
yinkus4u2c:
How didn't you notice that before you asked her out? embarassed

the love blinded me at first but now i'm starting to see
Re: My Girlfriend Has Really Bad Breath: How Do I Tell Her? by MzOnajin1(f): 7:33pm On Mar 12, 2016
OK let me teach you, Babe, u know I love you but u have a very bad breath. How do we go about it, it's as simple as dt.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Has Really Bad Breath: How Do I Tell Her? by KIDpretty(m): 7:33pm On Mar 12, 2016
Smellymouth:
grin grin grin cheesy grin cheesy grin grin
two of una go make sense together, because no body go dey complain

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Has Really Bad Breath: How Do I Tell Her? by Gebbson007(m): 7:41pm On Mar 12, 2016
u Dnt need to tell ha just buy her mouth wash she go fink say Na gift
Re: My Girlfriend Has Really Bad Breath: How Do I Tell Her? by Smellymouth: 7:46pm On Mar 12, 2016
KIDpretty:

two of una go make sense together, because no body go dey complain
grin grin grin grin
I nor mind oo cheesy but I hope she is as cute as I am wink
Re: My Girlfriend Has Really Bad Breath: How Do I Tell Her? by Maxi112: 8:01pm On Mar 12, 2016
Smellymouth:
grin grin grin grin I nor mind oo cheesy but I hope she is as cute as I am wink
baba!
Re: My Girlfriend Has Really Bad Breath: How Do I Tell Her? by Smellymouth: 8:01pm On Mar 12, 2016
Maxi112:
baba!

Tuale!!!!
Re: My Girlfriend Has Really Bad Breath: How Do I Tell Her? by Maxi112: 8:44pm On Mar 12, 2016
Smellymouth:

Tuale!!!!
I dey see ur handiwork for here
Re: My Girlfriend Has Really Bad Breath: How Do I Tell Her? by Smellymouth: 8:49pm On Mar 12, 2016
Maxi112:
I dey see ur handiwork for here

D tin smell reach ur end? shocked shocked cheesy
Re: My Girlfriend Has Really Bad Breath: How Do I Tell Her? by khuedybangz(m): 8:57pm On Mar 12, 2016
Wen next she cums visiting say "baby let's play a game called brush my teeth nd I'll brush urz" ;DWen next she cums visiting say "baby let's play a game called brush my teeth nd I'll brush urz"
Re: My Girlfriend Has Really Bad Breath: How Do I Tell Her? by naija1stpikin: 8:58pm On Mar 12, 2016
Buy her Dettol cuz if you don't take care of her, who will?

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Has Really Bad Breath: How Do I Tell Her? by Maxi112: 9:04pm On Mar 12, 2016
Smellymouth:

D tin smell reach ur end? shocked shocked cheesy
No be small thing oh
I just dey imagining how d op dey cope with d babe mouth odour
Re: My Girlfriend Has Really Bad Breath: How Do I Tell Her? by KIDpretty(m): 9:50pm On Mar 12, 2016
naija1stpikin:
Buy her Dettol cuz if you don't take care of her, who will?

gringringringrin
Re: My Girlfriend Has Really Bad Breath: How Do I Tell Her? by Nobody: 10:03pm On Mar 12, 2016
Bro...I dont understand some ladies o... I had a gf like dat too.. very pretty unilag chick buh her breath ehn...
I even was giving her clue that I wash my mouth twice a day buh she still didnt get... Found it hard to kiss her, as in eh..d thing tire me... I had to even tell her dat b4 I go out, I wash my mouth.. but for where....
I had to buy listerine as a gift for her.... told her to be using it b4 we meet... na wa..

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Has Really Bad Breath: How Do I Tell Her? by bankybobo11: 12:05am On Mar 13, 2016
If dah kyne mouth give you blöw job ehn...
 grin
Re: My Girlfriend Has Really Bad Breath: How Do I Tell Her? by Nobody: 1:18am On Mar 13, 2016
You are even making fun of her. See the harsh words you using.

Anyway if you love her sincerely, why not sit her down. Give her a good kiss. Aftee that, discuss the problem with her. Assure her you ll go to the dentist with her and you d be there for her all through. Forget about mint or oral z

Mouth odour is caused by so many reasons. So take her to the dentist
Re: My Girlfriend Has Really Bad Breath: How Do I Tell Her? by EWANE(m): 2:35am On Mar 13, 2016
simple. buy her toothbrush, toothpaste, and some extra cosmetics and place in bag (buy her 1 better electronic toothbrush o) plus 1 nice perfume. tell her you want to see those beautiful teeth of her's glow brighter each day so that more beauty will be added to her smile, then strugle and kiss her (i know say ei no easy), aswear she will brush her teeth till blister developes.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Has Really Bad Breath: How Do I Tell Her? by WordPress4Anu(f): 2:38am On Mar 13, 2016
It's a good thing you are concerned for her. Well, as the caring guy you have so obviously proven to be the best option is the "buy-some-stuff" trick. Get her a few things, including the oral b or any other mouth odour killing agent. Give it to her on a weekend or ur next month anniversary. Write a note attached saying "just making sure you lack nothing baby, love you". It worked for my friend,so I know it can do wonders for you.[/color][color=#000000]
Re: My Girlfriend Has Really Bad Breath: How Do I Tell Her? by wizaro(m): 7:39am On Mar 13, 2016
O. P... Pls does she eat suya at night..... If she does... Hmmmmm na him be say dat one na gbege oooooooooo... Anyway for love sake try and look for solutions for her visit a dentist.. Or better still look for another chick ;DO. P... Pls does she eat suya at night..... If she does... Hmmmmm na him be say dat one na gbege oooooooooo... Anyway for love sake try and look for solutions for her visit a dentist.. Or better still look for another chick
Re: My Girlfriend Has Really Bad Breath: How Do I Tell Her? by KIDpretty(m): 8:59am On Mar 13, 2016
i appreciate d support, thanks
Re: My Girlfriend Has Really Bad Breath: How Do I Tell Her? by Nobody: 9:09am On Mar 13, 2016
I feel your pain OP.
There is this girl I met boyo
her breath could raise the dead
Once I got a whiff I was outta there fast

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Has Really Bad Breath: How Do I Tell Her? by swiitJese(f): 9:14am On Mar 13, 2016
How can u claim to have a girlfriend and u cant tell her about something dat concerns u two? Na wah undecided
Seems u dnt like her shi shi and u r not ready to angry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Strippers Seen Dancing At A Wedding Reception In Nigeria (video) / She Wouldn't Date Him Because Of His D*ck Size / See What A Man Posted Online That Has Gone Viral(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.