Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,385 members, 7,829,998 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:44 PM

My Girlfriend Has Really Bad Breath: How Do I Tell Her? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Has Really Bad Breath: How Do I Tell Her? (6358 Views)

My Ex-Girlfriend Has Become Best friends With My Current Girlfriend / If Your Girlfriend Has One Of These Jobs, She Might Be Cheating On You / Help! My Girlfriend Has Been Acting Strange Lately (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Has Really Bad Breath: How Do I Tell Her? by KIDpretty(m): 11:22am On Mar 13, 2016
swiitJese:
How can u claim to have a girlfriend and u cant tell her about something dat concerns u two? Na wah undecided
Seems u dnt like her shi shi and u r not ready to angry

i dont want her to feel bad abt it or uncomfortable around me
Re: My Girlfriend Has Really Bad Breath: How Do I Tell Her? by Pumpkin34(f): 11:37am On Mar 13, 2016
Sit her down and talk nicely to her. Follow her to the dentist.
Re: My Girlfriend Has Really Bad Breath: How Do I Tell Her? by swiitJese(f): 12:59pm On Mar 13, 2016
KIDpretty:

i dont want her to feel bad abt it or uncomfortable around me
Its not like u will tell her in public or som'n. Wen ever u guys sit down to gist, bring it up casually. Its possible she doesn't even know. Tell her and she will be grateful to u. At least, u will know u did something, no matter how small not only d mints and so on
Re: My Girlfriend Has Really Bad Breath: How Do I Tell Her? by Sunkyphil(m): 1:03pm On Mar 13, 2016
halitosis
Re: My Girlfriend Has Really Bad Breath: How Do I Tell Her? by Michelle55: 1:08pm On Mar 13, 2016
Smellymouth:
grin grin grin cheesy grin cheesy grin grin
Lolzzzz... u wicked no be small. fear God atleast nd proffer solution to the young man first.
smellymouth indeed!!!
Re: My Girlfriend Has Really Bad Breath: How Do I Tell Her? by Smellymouth: 1:11pm On Mar 13, 2016
Michelle55:

Lolzzzz... u wicked no be small. fear God atleast nd proffer solution to the young man first.
smelly.mouth indeed!!!
grin grin cheesy I nor wicked na grin,
Re: My Girlfriend Has Really Bad Breath: How Do I Tell Her? by Michelle55: 1:36pm On Mar 13, 2016
Smellymouth:
grin grin cheesy I nor wicked na grin,
hmmmm... u sure? oya prove am
Re: My Girlfriend Has Really Bad Breath: How Do I Tell Her? by Nicepoker(m): 1:50pm On Mar 13, 2016
Tell her to stop breathing when she is around u

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Has Really Bad Breath: How Do I Tell Her? by Pearlmarvy: 3:05pm On Mar 13, 2016
telling her directly is out of it, but you should go through indirect means,Like discussing issues of flourides and it's important to the tooth tell her stories of some one you know bad breath, also engage your self in any treatment relating to that of bad breath and insist that she joins you in the medication.
Re: My Girlfriend Has Really Bad Breath: How Do I Tell Her? by Smellymouth: 3:18pm On Mar 13, 2016
Michelle55:

hmmmm... u sure? oya prove am

My Sunday gift to u, kiss kiss

Re: My Girlfriend Has Really Bad Breath: How Do I Tell Her? by DemiGoddess(f): 4:25pm On Mar 13, 2016
Op I feel for you buh you've got to tell her soon tho.Going to a dentist sounds reasonable buh there are other things you can do to help,you know help her check what she eats...some of these spices in food also cause it like garlic and brothers and make sure she drinks lots of water after taking some foods like beans...smellymouth hope am right Sir?
Re: My Girlfriend Has Really Bad Breath: How Do I Tell Her? by NemzySeries(m): 4:39pm On Mar 13, 2016
bad breath rustler
Re: My Girlfriend Has Really Bad Breath: How Do I Tell Her? by Smellymouth: 4:45pm On Mar 13, 2016
DemiGoddess:
Op I feel for you buh you've got to tell her soon tho.Going to a dentist sounds reasonable buh there are other things you can do to help,you know help her check what she eats...some of these spices in food also cause it like garlic and brothers and make sure she drinks lots of water after taking some foods like beans...smelly.mouth hope am right Sir?

grin grin grin Goddess, u re right tho..
Re: My Girlfriend Has Really Bad Breath: How Do I Tell Her? by DemiGoddess(f): 4:48pm On Mar 13, 2016
Smellymouth:

grin grin grin Goddess, u re right tho..
Thank u Sir
Re: My Girlfriend Has Really Bad Breath: How Do I Tell Her? by Smellymouth: 4:51pm On Mar 13, 2016
DemiGoddess:
Thank u Sir

Chop kisses dear kiss kiss

Re: My Girlfriend Has Really Bad Breath: How Do I Tell Her? by DemiGoddess(f): 4:54pm On Mar 13, 2016
Smellymouth:

Chop kisses dear kiss kiss
Ahh nooo...not at all dear Sir!
Re: My Girlfriend Has Really Bad Breath: How Do I Tell Her? by Smellymouth: 5:11pm On Mar 13, 2016
shocked shocked why na?
DemiGoddess:
Ahh nooo...not all dear Sir!

Re: My Girlfriend Has Really Bad Breath: How Do I Tell Her? by DonBobes(m): 5:12pm On Mar 13, 2016
KIDpretty:

two of una go make sense together, because no body go dey complain
grin
Walai
Re: My Girlfriend Has Really Bad Breath: How Do I Tell Her? by DemiGoddess(f): 5:15pm On Mar 13, 2016
Smellymouth:
shocked shocked why na?
You are smellymouth!
Re: My Girlfriend Has Really Bad Breath: How Do I Tell Her? by berryice(f): 5:28pm On Mar 13, 2016
Desame way u asked her out..tell her like dah too cool
Re: My Girlfriend Has Really Bad Breath: How Do I Tell Her? by Smellymouth: 5:35pm On Mar 13, 2016
DemiGoddess:
You are smelly.mouth!

grin grin

Re: My Girlfriend Has Really Bad Breath: How Do I Tell Her? by DemiGoddess(f): 5:44pm On Mar 13, 2016
Smellymouth:

grin grin
Lol buh you gotta prove am wrong first!
Re: My Girlfriend Has Really Bad Breath: How Do I Tell Her? by Smellymouth: 5:56pm On Mar 13, 2016
DemiGoddess:
Lol buh you gotta prove am wrong first!

And how do I prove it? NL ain't the right platform to prove it grin grin
Re: My Girlfriend Has Really Bad Breath: How Do I Tell Her? by DemiGoddess(f): 5:58pm On Mar 13, 2016
Smellymouth:

And how do I prove it? NL ain't the right platform to prove it grin grin
You tell me
Re: My Girlfriend Has Really Bad Breath: How Do I Tell Her? by Smellymouth: 6:05pm On Mar 13, 2016
DemiGoddess:
You tell me

Getting to know u offline ain't a bad idea.. what do u think? smiley
Re: My Girlfriend Has Really Bad Breath: How Do I Tell Her? by DemiGoddess(f): 6:08pm On Mar 13, 2016
Smellymouth:

Getting to know u offline ain't a bad idea.. what do u think? smiley
Nahh...bye Sir
Re: My Girlfriend Has Really Bad Breath: How Do I Tell Her? by Smellymouth: 6:09pm On Mar 13, 2016
grin grin Chaiii
DemiGoddess:
Nahh...bye Sir

Re: My Girlfriend Has Really Bad Breath: How Do I Tell Her? by DemiGoddess(f): 6:15pm On Mar 13, 2016
Smellymouth:
grin grin Chaiii
Lolzz...wetin I do?
Re: My Girlfriend Has Really Bad Breath: How Do I Tell Her? by Smellymouth: 6:27pm On Mar 13, 2016
DemiGoddess:
Lolzz...wetin I do?

E pain me grin grin
Re: My Girlfriend Has Really Bad Breath: How Do I Tell Her? by DemiGoddess(f): 6:31pm On Mar 13, 2016
Smellymouth:

E pain me grin grin
Really?? Am sorry Sir!
Re: My Girlfriend Has Really Bad Breath: How Do I Tell Her? by Smellymouth: 6:31pm On Mar 13, 2016
DemiGoddess:
Really?? Am sorry Sir!

What's with the "Sir"? Pls ooo, am not as old as u tink I am undecided
Re: My Girlfriend Has Really Bad Breath: How Do I Tell Her? by DemiGoddess(f): 6:52am On Mar 14, 2016
Smellymouth:

What's with the "Sir"? Pls ooo, am not as old as u tink I am undecided
Ok ooo

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Babe Is Begging Me To Suck Her Pussy? / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Don't Respond To Emotional Punches With Physical Punches / trailer death and this which one his more horrible (graphics picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.