Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,462 members, 7,830,301 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:25 PM

My Girlfriend Has Really Bad Breath: How Do I Tell Her? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Has Really Bad Breath: How Do I Tell Her? (6361 Views)

My Ex-Girlfriend Has Become Best friends With My Current Girlfriend / If Your Girlfriend Has One Of These Jobs, She Might Be Cheating On You / Help! My Girlfriend Has Been Acting Strange Lately (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Has Really Bad Breath: How Do I Tell Her? by Michelle55: 7:35am On Mar 14, 2016
Smellymouth:

My Sunday gift to u, kiss kiss
smellymouth.. hmmm, tnx for d gift. av a blissful wk ahead nd stay outta trouble
Re: My Girlfriend Has Really Bad Breath: How Do I Tell Her? by Smellymouth: 12:40pm On Mar 14, 2016
Michelle55:

smelly.mouth.. hmmm, tnx for d gift. av a blissful wk ahead nd stay outta trouble

Awww, Tanchu, Tanchu!!

Gracias

Siyabonga

Daalu

Re: My Girlfriend Has Really Bad Breath: How Do I Tell Her? by oceanp(f): 12:55pm On Mar 14, 2016
here is an idea. when I first visited my best friend , I found out that he had dx body odour it was so uncomfortable but I couldn't tell him . so the next tym I visited I bought him a perfume and body deodorant. after that I haven't noticed dat smell.
so u can buy her all she need to take care of d mouth and mk sure she uses dem. den if it doesn't work u can now tell her . I guess by then u would be closer.
Re: My Girlfriend Has Really Bad Breath: How Do I Tell Her? by Michelle55: 1:07pm On Mar 14, 2016
Smellymouth:

Awww, Tanchu, Tanchu!!
Gracias
Siyabonga
Daalu
lolzzzz... only me? awwww u r such a swt darling
Re: My Girlfriend Has Really Bad Breath: How Do I Tell Her? by Smellymouth: 1:23pm On Mar 14, 2016
Michelle55:

lolzzzz... only me? awwww u r such a swt darling

Re: My Girlfriend Has Really Bad Breath: How Do I Tell Her? by MrWhaley: 1:27pm On Mar 14, 2016
Nicepoker:
Tell her to stop breathing when she is around u
Mumu! Is it her nose that is smelling or her mouth?? sad
Re: My Girlfriend Has Really Bad Breath: How Do I Tell Her? by Nobody: 1:43pm On Mar 14, 2016
OP the sad thing is that majority of Naija ladies have bad breath. Most of them don't really brush their tongues hard enough (you know girls are lazy), coupled with the fact that they're always eating junk food like shawarma, chocolate candy or chewing gum. Sugar and organic materials left in the teeth rot and fester with bacteria. That's why you notice mostly ladies have gingivitis, halitosis and other dental infections. My advise to you is to try and hold your breath when she's around, because many Naija girls are haughty and beyond reason cool
Re: My Girlfriend Has Really Bad Breath: How Do I Tell Her? by Smellymouth: 3:09pm On Mar 14, 2016
crixtex:
Bro...I dont understand some ladies o... I had a gf like dat too.. very pretty unilag chick buh her breath ehn...
I even was giving her clue that I wash my mouth twice a day buh she still didnt get... Found it hard to kiss her, as in eh..d thing tire me... I had to even tell her dat b4 I go out, I wash my mouth.. but for where....
I had to buy listerine as a gift for her.... told her to be using it b4 we meet... na wa..

cheesy cheesy cheesy grin cheesy maybe na my sister for another life grin cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nothing Describes Good Sex More Than How This Picture Explained It. Hilarious!! / / If You Continue Doing This, You Will Not Taste Wealth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.