Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,623 members, 7,861,927 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 11:40 PM

It’s Not Yet Over! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / It’s Not Yet Over! (363 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

It’s Not Yet Over! by Fatherherokay(m): 10:35pm On Mar 12, 2016
“I’m tired of this situation, I have written different entrance exams yet my admission has not been granted…”
“It’s like this relationship issue is not meant for someone like me. All the guys I have ever been with cheated on me…”
“I don’t think I can pass this course this time because I have tried so many times but I just keep failing…”
“I have been seeking for a good job ever since I graduated yet…”

Are you battling with these
kinds of thoughts? Have these thoughts made you concluded that the best thing to do is to GIVE UP AND FORGET THE WHOLE DRAMA? Who says you can’t make it in life? What makes you feel you can’t find someone better than that guy or lady that jilted you? What makes you feel people who are making it are better than you?

It’s time for you to wipe away those tears and erase those negative thought, for IT’S NOT YET OVER. You need to believe that despite your shortcomings it’s not yet over for you. Life has given you a present called “today”, and you can only make use of the present if you give yourself the chance to. Don’t deprive yourself a chance to try things when you still have strength because, whether you like it or not, a time will come when you would love to do something but wouldn’t be able due to old age and lack of strength. At that stage, you can only enjoy satisfaction by reflecting on the right things you have done during your youthful age.

People who gave up at one point in life ended up http://ishopealive..com.ng/2016/03/topic-48-its-not-yet-over.html

cc: lalasticlala
Re: It’s Not Yet Over! by tobisco29(m): 10:46pm On Mar 12, 2016
Thanks for that, i believe if Nigerians can get to read this over and over again, there will be changes in 9ja

(1) (Reply)

Where Are You My Beloveth? / Ex Named Me "13 NO 1" Could It Be Best Suitable Name / My Share Of The Paranormal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.