Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,201 members, 7,818,671 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:33 PM

+18 Would You do This For Her? ( viewers discretion) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / +18 Would You do This For Her? ( viewers discretion) (15146 Views)

Lagos Big Boy Goes To Bed With 9 Ladies (viewers Discretion Adviced) / Ass Enlargement Gone Bad! Viewers Discretion Strongly Advised!!! / I Stopped Using Girls As Dp Cuz Of This...(Viewers Discretion Is Advised)18+ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: +18 Would You do This For Her? ( viewers discretion) by Marlvin(m): 6:35am On Mar 13, 2016
MrsPhyno:
God forbid. He might hurt me lol

hurt you how ? 'it's only buh a shavie not deforestation.
Re: +18 Would You do This For Her? ( viewers discretion) by Marlvin(m): 6:39am On Mar 13, 2016
it's noh biggie. I could , if only she's clean down there.
Re: +18 Would You do This For Her? ( viewers discretion) by Nobody: 6:59am On Mar 13, 2016
Please, when will all these RUBBISH end.. ?

1 Like

Re: +18 Would You do This For Her? ( viewers discretion) by refiner(f): 7:24am On Mar 13, 2016
Keketu:
rufiya baby
meaning?undecided
Re: +18 Would You do This For Her? ( viewers discretion) by babyfaceafrica: 7:38am On Mar 13, 2016
Is this suppose to be an achievement?...chai!!!

1 Like

Re: +18 Would You do This For Her? ( viewers discretion) by RobinHez(m): 7:45am On Mar 13, 2016
rattlesnake:
no wonder ur life is nothung to write home about undecided undecided

grin
Re: +18 Would You do This For Her? ( viewers discretion) by hardbody: 7:48am On Mar 13, 2016
Why is the caricature covering her buubs though? Babes acting up since 1414 bce.

On topic, i had done it severally before and will do it again, its no biggie. And check my posts, i will never bring personal questions here because you eventually never get an answer so why bother?
Re: +18 Would You do This For Her? ( viewers discretion) by theGistsonline: 7:59am On Mar 13, 2016
RadicallyBlunt:
I've done that to 2 girls b4 and I'm still in d business
nigga are you a barber

1 Like

Re: +18 Would You do This For Her? ( viewers discretion) by Marinza(m): 8:24am On Mar 13, 2016
RadicallyBlunt:
I've done that to 2 girls b4 and I'm still in d business

Lol oshey... Legend of the pussycat baber.
Depends on circumstances though. I see no bigge in doing it
Re: +18 Would You do This For Her? ( viewers discretion) by falconey(m): 8:25am On Mar 13, 2016
TheNonce:
grin

Only _stupid idiotic _bitch niggers would ever attempt crap like this!

Anyway the fact that YOU are also contemplating this act tells us what we need to know about YOU! Try change your moniker to "foolconey" abeg!!!

***snorts coke***

I thought we are brothers, God bless you.

#churchmind
Re: +18 Would You do This For Her? ( viewers discretion) by falconey(m): 8:27am On Mar 13, 2016
refiner:

meaning?undecided

You didnt give me feedback on your jamb and i prayed for you.
Re: +18 Would You do This For Her? ( viewers discretion) by Damfostopper(m): 8:39am On Mar 13, 2016
At my age.... I don't do nonsennse cos of some stupiid love... Hu love don help?

1 Like

Re: +18 Would You do This For Her? ( viewers discretion) by Macmilla(m): 8:48am On Mar 13, 2016
Oh pulease! What's the fuss.

Let's look at it this way. This is d same place u sink ur mouth in and lick all d salty juice dt come out of it. (licks lips) If u can eat what comes out of it, then look at it as a plate. Won't u want to keep ur food plate neat? undecided

And to d ladies, if he eats from dt plate, u should call him to tidy it up once in a while so dt he will appreciate it.

And to d lady dt said guys will use it against her, I think u are seriously paranoid. Remember, building walls around urself to keep ppl out also puts u in a cage.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: +18 Would You do This For Her? ( viewers discretion) by Mcbussy(m): 9:12am On Mar 13, 2016
halfricanadian:
undecided the question is ladies can u even allow it?

after he does dat d next thing u see a thread bou it on nl eida in form of story or questions undecided ass kissing p*ssy niggas

Talking about guys that bring activities that happen behind closed doors to social networks....My answer is; Stop dating boys.

When u start dating men, u'll realise doing sumthn as stewpeed as that would have a detrimental effect on their careers, esteem and reputation, therefore it's not even sumthn to ponder, let alone consider.

Only wreckless boys with nothing to lose draw such negative attention on themselves. Grown up, gentle men like myself don't kiss and tell. wink cool
Re: +18 Would You do This For Her? ( viewers discretion) by JoeCutie(m): 9:13am On Mar 13, 2016
Yes! It's nothing. It's fun though. wink grin

2 Likes

Re: +18 Would You do This For Her? ( viewers discretion) by Macmilla(m): 9:38am On Mar 13, 2016
halfricanadian:
undecided the question is ladies can u even allow it?

after he does dat d next thing u see a thread bou it on nl eida in form of story or questions undecided ass kissing p*ssy niggas
I am a handsome guy (I don't need ur approval to say it) and I'm definitely not a virgin. Check my profile and see how many of my sexcapades I posted on Nairaland.
I think u should have urself to blame if u were a victim of such. When u are looking for men with butter as brains, as long as they have plenty of money to spend and probably a big phallus, what exactly do u expect when u eventually dump them for a richer guy?

Stop dating mentally immature guys, no matter how rich they are.

2 Likes

Re: +18 Would You do This For Her? ( viewers discretion) by Rashelany: 9:59am On Mar 13, 2016
MrsPhyno:
God forbid. He might hurt me lol
which means you'll do it if he doesn't hurt you¡
Re: +18 Would You do This For Her? ( viewers discretion) by oliverperry(m): 10:01am On Mar 13, 2016
Is he a barber ni
Re: +18 Would You do This For Her? ( viewers discretion) by Switup: 10:27am On Mar 13, 2016
TheNonce:
grin

Anyway the fact that YOU are also contemplating this act tells us what we need to know about YOU! Try change your moniker to "foolconey" abeg!!!

***snorts coke***
u scored 100/100. excellent. proud to give u first position. distinction and one yr scholarship. nicely said.

#worse upon worse, d fool wrote viewers " description "" instead of viewers " discretion "

#foolcany

2 Likes

Re: +18 Would You do This For Her? ( viewers discretion) by Macmilla(m): 10:55am On Mar 13, 2016
TheNonce:
grin

***snorts coke***
If u continue drinking pcm over another person's headache, u will develop hypertension at 30, heart failure at 35, prostate hyperplasia at 40, parkinsonism at 45, Stroke at 50, and die at 51.

2 Likes

Re: +18 Would You do This For Her? ( viewers discretion) by falconey(m): 11:05am On Mar 13, 2016
Switup:
u scored 100/100. excellent. proud to give u first position. distinction and one yr scholarship. nicely said.

#worse upon worse, d fool wrote viewers " description "" instead of viewers " discretion "

#foolcany

thank you oloriburuku somebody.
Re: +18 Would You do This For Her? ( viewers discretion) by Switup: 11:12am On Mar 13, 2016
falconey:

thank you oloriburuku somebody.
u welcome "Trash". only I wish u could write/speak some good English.

see signature sef... claiming to be best in d world. mtchew. "oloriburuku somebody" squared.

1 Like

Re: +18 Would You do This For Her? ( viewers discretion) by falconey(m): 11:16am On Mar 13, 2016
Switup:
u welcome "Trash". only I wish u could speak in English.

I can't i'm not a dyslexic smart mofo like you.
Re: +18 Would You do This For Her? ( viewers discretion) by falconey(m): 11:18am On Mar 13, 2016
Switup:

see signature sef... claiming to be best in d world. mtchew. "oloriburuku somebody" squared.

Yes i'm the self proclaimed best in the world!!!!

Lwkm i thought you didn't understand the language.
Re: +18 Would You do This For Her? ( viewers discretion) by Switup: 11:23am On Mar 13, 2016
falconey:

I can't i'm not a dyslexic smart mofo like you.
#goon! common English u learnt in school all ur life. u can't speak. ride on. imagine putting description instead of discretion and then bragging shit.
#foolconey
#foolconey
#foolconey....

I rest my case. frm this moment. ain't answering u no more, no matter whatever trash u rant out.

1 Like

Re: +18 Would You do This For Her? ( viewers discretion) by Qualer: 11:26am On Mar 13, 2016
refiner:
uuhhh!...*pukes*!....

viewer's description pls!undecided

Re: +18 Would You do This For Her? ( viewers discretion) by falconey(m): 11:30am On Mar 13, 2016
Switup:
#goon! common English u learnt in school all ur life. u can't speak. ride on. imagine putting description instead of discretion and then bragging shit.
#foolconey
#foolconey
#foolconey....

I rest my case. frm this moment. ain't answering u no more, no matter whatever trash u rant out.

Lol. I want to prove you wrong i can that is why i'm ready to exchange words with you dunderhead !!!!

You kept repeating my mistake you must be dumber than i thought.

By the way my phone suggest words for me if you check the time of the post it was 11.38pm i was about to sleep but eager to drop the thread.

I was overwhelmed by the posts from others that i didn't notice until you notified Me.

I thanked you, the insult was for calling your uncle "foolcony".

Lastly mofo it is POST Or TYPE not SPEAK.
Re: +18 Would You do This For Her? ( viewers discretion) by EmmySparky(m): 11:35am On Mar 13, 2016
With this kinda shape..trust me many guys would do it...

1 Like

Re: +18 Would You do This For Her? ( viewers discretion) by falconey(m): 11:38am On Mar 13, 2016
EmmySparky:
With this kinda shape..trust me many guys would do it...

So its the shape that will determine if A guy will do it or not , not the affection between the lovers?

Una don turn men to pervs finish.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: +18 Would You do This For Her? ( viewers discretion) by spafu(m): 11:42am On Mar 13, 2016
refiner:
uuhhh!...*pukes*!....

viewer's description pls!undecided
Hey, longest time. Can you allow me do that to you? With a Clipper though, cos I use to barb when I was in secondary school.
Re: +18 Would You do This For Her? ( viewers discretion) by Nobody: 11:49am On Mar 13, 2016
gurl or wife? spoilt kids averywhere

1 Like

Re: +18 Would You do This For Her? ( viewers discretion) by Nickymezor(f): 12:03pm On Mar 13, 2016
Mcbussy:

My answer; Stop dating boys.

When u start dating men, u'll realise doing sumthn as stewpeed as that would have a detrimental effect on their careers, esteem and reputation, therefore it's not even sumthn to ponder, let alone consider.

Only wreckless boys with nothing to lose draw such negative attention on themselves.
Hmmm, u dont say

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

See How Having Sex Can Transform A Girl's Body(photos) / He Wants Sex After Dating For 2days / Photos: Lady Carelessly Exposes Panties While Dancing With Boyfriend At Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.