Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,139 members, 7,818,432 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:28 PM

+18 Would You do This For Her? ( viewers discretion) - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / +18 Would You do This For Her? ( viewers discretion) (15138 Views)

Lagos Big Boy Goes To Bed With 9 Ladies (viewers Discretion Adviced) / Ass Enlargement Gone Bad! Viewers Discretion Strongly Advised!!! / I Stopped Using Girls As Dp Cuz Of This...(Viewers Discretion Is Advised)18+ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: +18 Would You do This For Her? ( viewers discretion) by Nobody: 7:09pm On Mar 13, 2016
Macmilla:

undecided undecided

I'm sorry cry
But u too didn't check on me.
That's not cool too
I did on my alt account didnt u see me ontop iroko tree looking for ur cute ass grin
Message me on bb ...
My bad should have said hi on this account before smiley

1 Like

Re: +18 Would You do This For Her? ( viewers discretion) by Macmilla(m): 7:11pm On Mar 13, 2016
BumBae:

I did on my alt account didnt u see me ontop iroko tree looking for ur cute ass grin
Message me on bb ...
My bad should have said hi on this account before smiley
Plz help me out. How am I supposed to know ur apt account or ur be when I don't know this account?
Re: +18 Would You do This For Her? ( viewers discretion) by Nobody: 7:14pm On Mar 13, 2016
Macmilla:

Plz help me out. How am I supposed to know ur apt account or ur be when I don't know this account?
Lol tongue
Pmed u
Re: +18 Would You do This For Her? ( viewers discretion) by Macmilla(m): 7:16pm On Mar 13, 2016
BumBae:

Lol tongue
Pmed u
I did dt already b4 u
Re: +18 Would You do This For Her? ( viewers discretion) by Macmilla(m): 7:18pm On Mar 13, 2016
BumBae:

Lol tongue
Pmed u
I just checked my mail. Nothing from u
Re: +18 Would You do This For Her? ( viewers discretion) by Nobody: 7:23pm On Mar 13, 2016
Macmilla:
I just checked my mail. Nothing from u
Check again resent
Re: +18 Would You do This For Her? ( viewers discretion) by Macmilla(m): 7:35pm On Mar 13, 2016
BumBae:

Check again resent
Sent u a request on bbm
Re: +18 Would You do This For Her? ( viewers discretion) by Rashelany: 7:36pm On Mar 13, 2016
BumBae:

shocked pls im an angel cant u see halo wey dey ontop my head
#isokay am an angel 2 cant u see ma halo too
Re: +18 Would You do This For Her? ( viewers discretion) by Nobody: 7:38pm On Mar 13, 2016
halfricanadian:

Wat ever u wanna use to cover up ur tactics

Y'all been doin it so dont deny

I dont hide cos i fear no one except God i come out straight

U nd i kno deep down dat wat i said is the truth nuff said lipsrsealed
I don't do it.
Re: +18 Would You do This For Her? ( viewers discretion) by Nickymezor(f): 7:39pm On Mar 13, 2016
Mcbussy:

Err... Hope ur not getting d wrong message? I was talking about d kinda guy that do stuffs wif their gfs and bring the discussions to public on social ne Ntworks.
Nt @ all.. I felt u... Wanted to be sure I heard u rite tho smiley
Re: +18 Would You do This For Her? ( viewers discretion) by refiner(f): 8:28pm On Mar 13, 2016
spafu:

Very fine dearie, how is yours going too?
Congrats for passing your JAMB now you have to go start the main preparation toward your Post-UTME. Wishing you success in that and in your admission pursuit. What course did you put in for?

mine went fine!smiley

fanks dear....will put all my best dis time around... God will be my strength!smiley

English and literature!
Re: +18 Would You do This For Her? ( viewers discretion) by spafu(m): 9:40pm On Mar 13, 2016
refiner:

mine went fine!smiley

fanks dear....will put all my best dis time around... God will be my strength!smiley

English and literature!
OK, all the best then. I pray your choice of institution is close to my state of residence, the northern axis.
Re: +18 Would You do This For Her? ( viewers discretion) by abnsugbe: 10:02pm On Mar 13, 2016
RadicallyBlunt:
I've done that to 2 girls b4 and I'm still in d business

hahahahhahahahahahahahahah..lakd..how much u don make bro??
Re: +18 Would You do This For Her? ( viewers discretion) by shevi4mb(m): 11:23pm On Mar 13, 2016
It's your duty to keep your partner clean cheesy
It's no big deal, tho, most girls wouldn't allow that.
Re: +18 Would You do This For Her? ( viewers discretion) by MCMXCVIII(m): 12:18am On Mar 14, 2016
AfricanApple:
with a shape like that graphic in your op, no guy would refuse doing that
naaaaaaah not me

1 Like

Re: +18 Would You do This For Her? ( viewers discretion) by adahgold(m): 12:48am On Mar 14, 2016
Is not a new thing na.
Re: +18 Would You do This For Her? ( viewers discretion) by refiner(f): 6:40am On Mar 14, 2016
spafu:

OK, all the best then. I pray your choice of institution is close to my state of residence, the northern axis.

fanks!

nop its far from dere ooo!smiley
Re: +18 Would You do This For Her? ( viewers discretion) by krak101(m): 11:03am On Mar 14, 2016
Na where man dey work him dey chop... Only the sages will get
Re: +18 Would You do This For Her? ( viewers discretion) by ThreeGEEKS(m): 11:19am On Mar 14, 2016
At least a b.low job is better than no job
Re: +18 Would You do This For Her? ( viewers discretion) by falconey(m): 12:21pm On Mar 14, 2016
krak101:
Na where man dey work him dey chop... Only the sages will get

Lwkm

1 Like

Re: +18 Would You do This For Her? ( viewers discretion) by Nobody: 8:55am On Mar 15, 2016
Rashelany:
#isokay am an angel 2 cant u see ma halo too
No undecided
Lol nah only me get halo for here no one else angry .. Its exclusive grin
Re: +18 Would You do This For Her? ( viewers discretion) by andreernest28(m): 8:59am On Mar 15, 2016
No big deal,afterall i will give her a good Bleep after shave

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Different Types Of Ladies In Bed (before, During And After) / My Experience Today At Coldstone,port Harcourt. / Photos: Guys Which Size Do U Prefer? Ladies where do you belong here?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.