Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,473 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:40 PM

+18 Would You do This For Her? ( viewers discretion) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / +18 Would You do This For Her? ( viewers discretion) (15141 Views)

Lagos Big Boy Goes To Bed With 9 Ladies (viewers Discretion Adviced) / Ass Enlargement Gone Bad! Viewers Discretion Strongly Advised!!! / I Stopped Using Girls As Dp Cuz Of This...(Viewers Discretion Is Advised)18+ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: +18 Would You do This For Her? ( viewers discretion) by Nobody: 1:34pm On Mar 13, 2016
Jacksparr0w1207:
don't you think so?
Ahh me i dont know oh.... Me i no dey look woman kitty to find out if cookies dey drop fromm her lipsrsealed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: +18 Would You do This For Her? ( viewers discretion) by Macmilla(m): 1:36pm On Mar 13, 2016
BumBae:

Ahh me i dont know oh.... Me i no dey look woman kitty to find out if cookies dey drop fromm her lipsrsealed
Woman look woman kitty? shocked shocked Na lee-lee things?
Re: +18 Would You do This For Her? ( viewers discretion) by Marlvin(m): 1:36pm On Mar 13, 2016
MrsPhyno:

Lol what of when men shave their beards. Don't they hurt themselves at times?

So thanks but no thanks.

hehehe, #whispers, I'd take it easy on ya
Re: +18 Would You do This For Her? ( viewers discretion) by Keketu(m): 1:46pm On Mar 13, 2016
refiner:

meaning?undecided
is that not your name ? smiley
Re: +18 Would You do This For Her? ( viewers discretion) by halfricanadian(f): 1:47pm On Mar 13, 2016
Macmilla:

Wow! Now I know frustration is killing u.

Reading ur comments, I'm imagining a girl of 39yrs, no husband and no fiance, and men have fuvcked u up over and over.
Just take it easy. E go better

U can say all u want grin so far i dont giv a hoot bou d dude y'all love like tell him all dis hate gets no where for me

Are u my God who told u it wud b like dis forever

My dear my life is in Gods hands

Tell d dude d more d hate d more i will never ever ever even wish to see his face *spits*

So go ahead insult me more u only making God have mercy on my and change my story after each persecution man face God always channel happiness

If u can wake d dead up walk on atlantic ocean surface with bear foot den i wud b afraid of ur comment if not

You can do better cheesy tongue
Re: +18 Would You do This For Her? ( viewers discretion) by Josephamstrong1(m): 1:47pm On Mar 13, 2016
MrsPhyno:
God forbid. He might hurt me lol
be truthful for once naa
Re: +18 Would You do This For Her? ( viewers discretion) by refiner(f): 1:56pm On Mar 13, 2016
spafu:

Hey, longest time. Can you allow me do that to you? With a Clipper though, cos I use to barb when I was in secondary school.

lool!undecided

nop fanks...smiley
Re: +18 Would You do This For Her? ( viewers discretion) by Nobody: 2:02pm On Mar 13, 2016
BumBae:

hehehehe me either. I've only heard people say that. I've never seen a kitty sef
Re: +18 Would You do This For Her? ( viewers discretion) by Nobody: 2:14pm On Mar 13, 2016
Josephamstrong1:

be truthful for once naa
Yessir, I will try to be.
Re: +18 Would You do This For Her? ( viewers discretion) by refiner(f): 2:23pm On Mar 13, 2016
Macmilla:
Yeeeeeey! She passed.... undecided did u? undecided I don't even know. Abeg Wetin be cut off mark?
lol!....

to be honest...I don't know!undecided
Re: +18 Would You do This For Her? ( viewers discretion) by SPLENDID25(m): 2:29pm On Mar 13, 2016
grin I'LL ONLY DO THAT WHEN THE JUJU SHE COLLECTED FROM THAT BABA STARTS WORKING

1 Like

Re: +18 Would You do This For Her? ( viewers discretion) by falconey(m): 2:56pm On Mar 13, 2016
refiner:

oh!...sorry dear!...
I got 194undecided
plus the 40 marks?
Re: +18 Would You do This For Her? ( viewers discretion) by Rashelany: 3:12pm On Mar 13, 2016
MrsPhyno:

After you madam grin Tell me how it goes
you don't explain such.. You'll av to feel it yourself
Re: +18 Would You do This For Her? ( viewers discretion) by refiner(f): 3:14pm On Mar 13, 2016
falconey:
plus the 40 marks?
lol....which 40 mark
Re: +18 Would You do This For Her? ( viewers discretion) by Rashelany: 3:16pm On Mar 13, 2016
BumBae:

Is dat so
So uve taken it up the azz too ba undecided
About there nothing bad .... Pls its sunday
yea pls its sundae.. Dnt tel me u've nt tried it b4 nt even 1ce
Re: +18 Would You do This For Her? ( viewers discretion) by spafu(m): 3:56pm On Mar 13, 2016
refiner:

lool!undecided

nop fanks...smiley

Feel sad and dejected. Why should my sincere offer to help be bluntly turn down by the lady who name tickle? Well, may be she may have a change of heart when she discovers I am gentle and good when it comes to cleaning it up.
Re: +18 Would You do This For Her? ( viewers discretion) by spafu(m): 4:01pm On Mar 13, 2016
refiner:

lool!undecided

nop fanks...smiley

Feel sad and dejected. Why should my sincere offer to help be bluntly turn down by the lady who name tickle? Well, may be she may have a change of heart when she discovers I am gentle and good when it comes to cleaning it up.
Re: +18 Would You do This For Her? ( viewers discretion) by refiner(f): 4:07pm On Mar 13, 2016
spafu:

undecided....

how is ur Sunday going?
Re: +18 Would You do This For Her? ( viewers discretion) by spafu(m): 4:38pm On Mar 13, 2016
refiner:

undecided....

how is ur Sunday going?
Very fine dearie, how is yours going too?
Congrats for passing your JAMB now you have to go start the main preparation toward your Post-UTME. Wishing you success in that and in your admission pursuit. What course did you put in for?
Re: +18 Would You do This For Her? ( viewers discretion) by durasome(m): 4:47pm On Mar 13, 2016
falconey:
Hmmmmm....... Thinking........ Hmmmm..
.that's not a big deal,except you haven't yet found a girl you truely love.
Re: +18 Would You do This For Her? ( viewers discretion) by Nobody: 5:04pm On Mar 13, 2016
Rashelany:
yea pls its sundae.. Dnt tel me u've nt tried it b4 nt even 1ce

shocked pls im an angel cant u see halo wey dey ontop my head
Re: +18 Would You do This For Her? ( viewers discretion) by HuJJC(m): 5:04pm On Mar 13, 2016
Ok
Re: +18 Would You do This For Her? ( viewers discretion) by Nobody: 5:05pm On Mar 13, 2016
Macmilla:

Woman look woman kitty? shocked shocked Na lee-lee things?

shocked shocked shocked shocked
*slaps him* where u beeeeeeeeeeeennnnnnn
Lol thought u left yanno ... cry no hi all these days not cool oh
Re: +18 Would You do This For Her? ( viewers discretion) by Nobody: 5:14pm On Mar 13, 2016
Jacksparr0w1207:
hehehehe me either. I've only heard people say that. I've never seen a kitty sef

Re: +18 Would You do This For Her? ( viewers discretion) by Akious2k2(m): 5:29pm On Mar 13, 2016
MrsPhyno:
God forbid. He might hurt me lol
What if he uses a clipper?

I can do dis 4 my wife when I'm married, preferably with a clipper... I can also allow her do mine 2, carefully though,& with a clipper, preferably
Re: +18 Would You do This For Her? ( viewers discretion) by StevinMorgan(m): 5:50pm On Mar 13, 2016
wetin do her hand?
Re: +18 Would You do This For Her? ( viewers discretion) by Greg007(m): 6:17pm On Mar 13, 2016
It depends o. My wife yes, but gf no.
Re: +18 Would You do This For Her? ( viewers discretion) by Macmilla(m): 6:40pm On Mar 13, 2016
BumBae:

shocked shocked shocked shocked
*slaps him* where u beeeeeeeeeeeennnnnnn
Lol thought u left yanno ... cry no hi all these days not cool oh
undecided undecided

I'm sorry cry
But u too didn't check on me.
That's not cool too
Re: +18 Would You do This For Her? ( viewers discretion) by Olufemiolaolu(m): 6:41pm On Mar 13, 2016
falconey:
Hmmmmm....... Thinking........ Hmmmm..
No big deal in it.

1 Like

Re: +18 Would You do This For Her? ( viewers discretion) by Macmilla(m): 6:52pm On Mar 13, 2016
halfricanadian:

U can say all u want grin so far i dont giv a hoot bou d dude y'all love like tell him all dis hate gets no where for me

Are u my God who told u it wud b like dis forever

My dear my life is in Gods hands

Tell d dude d more d hate d more i will never ever ever even wish to see his face *spits*

So go ahead insult me more u only making God have mercy on my and change my story after each persecution man face God always channel happiness

If u can wake d dead up walk on atlantic ocean surface with bear foot den i wud b afraid of ur comment if not

You can do better cheesy tongue
Now, I'm confused. It seems I read u right. U are suddenly no longer abusing me. And which dude are u talking about? I'm confused.

If what I said about not being married at 39 is right, I'm totally sorry. U were so hostile and it was annoying. Just know dt I had no prior info on u.
Re: +18 Would You do This For Her? ( viewers discretion) by Macmilla(m): 6:54pm On Mar 13, 2016
BumBae:

shocked pls im an angel cant u see halo wey dey ontop my head
Hehehehe
Re: +18 Would You do This For Her? ( viewers discretion) by Nobody: 7:07pm On Mar 13, 2016
Macmilla:

Hehehehe
But its true , or u saying im not embarassed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Experience Today At Coldstone,port Harcourt. / Photos: Guys Which Size Do U Prefer? Ladies where do you belong here? / 9 Way To Enjoy Ur Woman Breast (nauthy Weekend 18+)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.