Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,821 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:28 PM

The Hawker Helped By Kcee Hangsout With Kcee & Harrysong(pic - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Hawker Helped By Kcee Hangsout With Kcee & Harrysong(pic (63331 Views)

HIV+ Mary Ero Was Helped By Banky W When She Was Abandoned 8-Years Ago / Kcee, Harrysong, Wizkid And Flavour In Throwback Photo / Toolz Hangsout With Keri Hilson In Lagos (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Hawker Helped By Kcee Hangsout With Kcee & Harrysong(pic by Oblitz(m): 5:33pm On Mar 13, 2016
Re: The Hawker Helped By Kcee Hangsout With Kcee & Harrysong(pic by rawtouch: 5:34pm On Mar 13, 2016
Good
Re: The Hawker Helped By Kcee Hangsout With Kcee & Harrysong(pic by thefakestan: 5:34pm On Mar 13, 2016
Is he a hanging out guy or what?

What does he actually do?

You need to teach him how to fish big time.

ThefakeStan
Re: The Hawker Helped By Kcee Hangsout With Kcee & Harrysong(pic by hollywater: 5:34pm On Mar 13, 2016
Olajumoke do you see what you have caused?
Re: The Hawker Helped By Kcee Hangsout With Kcee & Harrysong(pic by datigbogirl: 5:35pm On Mar 13, 2016
olihilistic:
who say money no good should go and sleep with lions. I must make am by fire by water

By fire by water ba? Go steal na mae we beat you to death cum pour fire ontop ya head...on Yoshi!
Re: The Hawker Helped By Kcee Hangsout With Kcee & Harrysong(pic by Mctimothylota(m): 5:35pm On Mar 13, 2016
axortedbabe:
Ehyaa They dun dash am agbada
hahaha walayi babe u funny o
Re: The Hawker Helped By Kcee Hangsout With Kcee & Harrysong(pic by winilove(f): 5:35pm On Mar 13, 2016
His own luck don shine be dt cheesy
Re: The Hawker Helped By Kcee Hangsout With Kcee & Harrysong(pic by Easykul(m): 5:36pm On Mar 13, 2016
Really Patriotic.....if every well to do person follow suit....imagine the number of folks that'll b taken off the street.
Re: The Hawker Helped By Kcee Hangsout With Kcee & Harrysong(pic by gfunkera(m): 5:39pm On Mar 13, 2016
Kcee looks like the joker in the first pic, that dude is a clown.
Re: The Hawker Helped By Kcee Hangsout With Kcee & Harrysong(pic by Nobody: 5:39pm On Mar 13, 2016
datigbogirl:

By fire by water ba? Go steal na mae we beat you to death cum pour fire ontop ya head...on Yoshi!
. you mumu I swear to God of my for fathers and God of Christians did I say I will steal
Re: The Hawker Helped By Kcee Hangsout With Kcee & Harrysong(pic by Joygalore(f): 5:40pm On Mar 13, 2016
Don't go and work hard..Keep dreaming
olihilistic:
who say money no good should go and sleep with lions. I must make am by fire by water
Re: The Hawker Helped By Kcee Hangsout With Kcee & Harrysong(pic by Joygalore(f): 5:42pm On Mar 13, 2016
Keep waiting for 'financial helper'..lazy man undecided
tobisco29:
Mak my undecidedfinancial helper locate me oh God.
Re: The Hawker Helped By Kcee Hangsout With Kcee & Harrysong(pic by holluphemydavid(m): 5:43pm On Mar 13, 2016
D only common tin dey had, has bin discommon in kcee voice
Re: The Hawker Helped By Kcee Hangsout With Kcee & Harrysong(pic by Nobody: 5:43pm On Mar 13, 2016
Joygalore:
Don't go and work hard..Keep dreaming
I'm more relevant to the society than you.do you know what I do for a living??.. fool ashawo wey no wan chanji
Re: The Hawker Helped By Kcee Hangsout With Kcee & Harrysong(pic by kukl0(m): 5:44pm On Mar 13, 2016
I think I should start standing beside our celebs when ever they are taking pictures... it may jus be my turn too.
Re: The Hawker Helped By Kcee Hangsout With Kcee & Harrysong(pic by Topestbilly(m): 5:44pm On Mar 13, 2016
Blakjewelry:
The guy change be like apc own

Lmao!!! But e own change good na, abi weytin u mean? Hop is not wot am thinking.
Re: The Hawker Helped By Kcee Hangsout With Kcee & Harrysong(pic by Joygalore(f): 5:45pm On Mar 13, 2016
See who is relevant.

I earn more than you do,boy.
My salary in dolls can take care of your entire life.Fool.
Lazy thing
olihilistic:
I'm more rel undecided undecidedundecidedevant to the society than you.do you know what I do for a living??.. fool ashawo wey no wan chanji
Re: The Hawker Helped By Kcee Hangsout With Kcee & Harrysong(pic by Pain(m): 5:46pm On Mar 13, 2016
These idiopathics are just using the underprivileged to enhance their image and feed their insatiable egos
Re: The Hawker Helped By Kcee Hangsout With Kcee & Harrysong(pic by Ralphdan(m): 5:46pm On Mar 13, 2016
Iszboy:
Attention Seekers Everywhere

Very soon, this guy's story will just be making FP anyhow on NL.

stop hating.
Re: The Hawker Helped By Kcee Hangsout With Kcee & Harrysong(pic by Sunseeker: 5:49pm On Mar 13, 2016
When I see this type of kindness Then Im proud to be a Nigerian !!

I dont care what people say... ITS Good to be Good..and tomorrow I will go out and also do good however I can !
Re: The Hawker Helped By Kcee Hangsout With Kcee & Harrysong(pic by Nobody: 5:49pm On Mar 13, 2016
Joygalore:
See who is relevant.
I earn more than you do,boy. My salary in dolls can take care of your entire life.Fool. Lazy thing
salary ke to sell toto ni......
Re: The Hawker Helped By Kcee Hangsout With Kcee & Harrysong(pic by Nobody: 5:49pm On Mar 13, 2016
Joygalore:
See who is relevant.
I earn more than you do,boy. My salary in dolls can take care of your entire life.Fool. Lazy thing
Re: The Hawker Helped By Kcee Hangsout With Kcee & Harrysong(pic by Tanyabee(f): 5:52pm On Mar 13, 2016
This is the latest trend 'picking hawkers from the street and bettering their lives' Dats good
Re: The Hawker Helped By Kcee Hangsout With Kcee & Harrysong(pic by tosyne2much(m): 5:52pm On Mar 13, 2016
Nice one KC cheesy
Re: The Hawker Helped By Kcee Hangsout With Kcee & Harrysong(pic by Joygalore(f): 5:53pm On Mar 13, 2016
Is this the best from your brain box
Keep displaying your insanity undecided
Wretched fool
olihilistic:
Re: The Hawker Helped By Kcee Hangsout With Kcee & Harrysong(pic by Nobody: 5:54pm On Mar 13, 2016
Kcee dress in na wa
Re: The Hawker Helped By Kcee Hangsout With Kcee & Harrysong(pic by Nobody: 5:59pm On Mar 13, 2016
Joygalore:
Is this the best from your brain box
Keep displaying your insanity undecided
Wretched fool
you started what you can't end that man that cums on you and give you that money you're bragging with...he will soon be brought to book you will die of starvation and frustration old fool..before I forget you're hmmmm I will not expose all your illicit acts here baby don't cry much you hear?? foooooooll
Re: The Hawker Helped By Kcee Hangsout With Kcee & Harrysong(pic by blezynetym(f): 6:00pm On Mar 13, 2016
God bless and keep you IJMN. Amen
Re: The Hawker Helped By Kcee Hangsout With Kcee & Harrysong(pic by samkpanam: 6:01pm On Mar 13, 2016
Kcee,abeg who d dress u? grin
Re: The Hawker Helped By Kcee Hangsout With Kcee & Harrysong(pic by Joygalore(f): 6:02pm On Mar 13, 2016
Hungry idiot
I can see you are pained.

Go and work hard and stop waiting for miracle that will never come.Disgruntled human being
Dumbo undecided
olihilistic:
you started undecided undecidedwhat you can't end that man that cums on you and give you that money you're bragging with...he will soon be brought to book you will die of starvation and frustration old fool..before I forget you're hmmmm I will not expose all your illicit acts here baby don't cry much you hear?? foooooooll
Re: The Hawker Helped By Kcee Hangsout With Kcee & Harrysong(pic by Nobody: 6:05pm On Mar 13, 2016
Joygalore:
Hungry idiot
I can see you are pained.

Go and work hard and stop waiting for miracle that will never come.Disgruntled human being
you're a fool oo I said "I will it make by fire by water" does it mean I won't work before I get the money?? SMH for who taught you while you were growing sperm has taking over your thinking brain shediot....

you're just stalking on me but I'm not a gold digger like you
Re: The Hawker Helped By Kcee Hangsout With Kcee & Harrysong(pic by Motolank: 6:07pm On Mar 13, 2016
The hawker is cute o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Don Jazzy's Mother Is Dead (Pictures) / Nude Photos: Christabel Ekeh May Have Broken Section 278 Of Ghana's Criminal Act / Nigerian Celebrities Who Crush On Anthony Joshua (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.