Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,955 members, 7,817,803 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:00 PM

The Hawker Helped By Kcee Hangsout With Kcee & Harrysong(pic - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Hawker Helped By Kcee Hangsout With Kcee & Harrysong(pic (63330 Views)

HIV+ Mary Ero Was Helped By Banky W When She Was Abandoned 8-Years Ago / Kcee, Harrysong, Wizkid And Flavour In Throwback Photo / Toolz Hangsout With Keri Hilson In Lagos (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Hawker Helped By Kcee Hangsout With Kcee & Harrysong(pic by Joygalore(f): 6:08pm On Mar 13, 2016
Just take a look at your malnourished body undecided
Gold digger? Send me your account number and let me help you with some dollars because I can see you are frustrated due to poverty
olihilistic:
you're a fool oo I said "I will it make by fire by water" does it mean I won't work before I get the money?? SMH for who taught you while you were growing sperm has taking over your thinking brain shediot....

you're just stalking on me but I'm not a gold digger like you
Re: The Hawker Helped By Kcee Hangsout With Kcee & Harrysong(pic by Nobody: 6:14pm On Mar 13, 2016
Joygalore:
Just take a look at your malnourished body undecided
Gold digger? Send me your account number and let me help you with some dollars because I can see you are frustrated due to poverty
hmmmm ehmmm Idont need your gold digging money
Re: The Hawker Helped By Kcee Hangsout With Kcee & Harrysong(pic by Joygalore(f): 6:16pm On Mar 13, 2016
I dare you to send me your account number and see if I won't help your miserable life and if I fail to send you money then my career as a medical doctor ends.
Your life is miserable and I need to help you
olihilistic:
hmmmm ehmmm Idont your gold digging money
Re: The Hawker Helped By Kcee Hangsout With Kcee & Harrysong(pic by Icekid4752(m): 6:18pm On Mar 13, 2016
ebosie11:
Nigerian musician Kcee, has fulfilled his promises to the hawker he recently picked up from the streets.On his way to MTN undercover,Kcee met Promise who hawked shoe racks and brushes and decided to turn his life around alongside his brother E-money in honour of E-money’s birthday.

Kcee shared a picture of Promise, flanked by himself and HarrySongz, on his Instagram page, and asked fans if they recognise him.

He captioned it: “It is the greatest of all mistakes to do nothing because you can only do little, do the little you can. With my new friend Promise at the five Star mansion some days back. Do you remember him?@iamharrysong #SaveTheNaira #bureaudechanger”

Nice one Kcee!God bless you!

https://www.instagram.com/p/BC0PR0CRK6n/
Re: The Hawker Helped By Kcee Hangsout With Kcee & Harrysong(pic by 4nobody4every1: 6:18pm On Mar 13, 2016
LastMumu:
What the _fuck is Kcee wearing in that first pic? grin grin

[img]http://media./media/WMnwENXHf7qsU/giphy.gif[/img]
grin grin grin
Re: The Hawker Helped By Kcee Hangsout With Kcee & Harrysong(pic by Nobody: 6:19pm On Mar 13, 2016
Joygalore:
I dare you to send me your account number and see if I won't help your miserable life and if I fail to send you money then my career as a medical doctor ends.
I might not be as rich as you're but I'm not a begger
Re: The Hawker Helped By Kcee Hangsout With Kcee & Harrysong(pic by laprince(m): 6:24pm On Mar 13, 2016
olihilistic:
who say money no good should go and sleep with lions. I must make am by fire by water

u funny. Walai
Re: The Hawker Helped By Kcee Hangsout With Kcee & Harrysong(pic by seangy4konji: 6:25pm On Mar 13, 2016
Bebe is happening oooo.

Just open your eyes.

Person weh go help me go locate me coolest
Re: The Hawker Helped By Kcee Hangsout With Kcee & Harrysong(pic by Nobody: 6:25pm On Mar 13, 2016
Joygalore:
you want everybody to know you profession I.Pity you because you're dying of boredom
Re: The Hawker Helped By Kcee Hangsout With Kcee & Harrysong(pic by Nobody: 6:26pm On Mar 13, 2016
laprince:

u funny. Walai
you sure??
Re: The Hawker Helped By Kcee Hangsout With Kcee & Harrysong(pic by Louiscutedude(m): 6:26pm On Mar 13, 2016
dat z gud
Re: The Hawker Helped By Kcee Hangsout With Kcee & Harrysong(pic by shadrach77: 6:28pm On Mar 13, 2016
kramer:
These celebs should be careful about interfering with people's lives just for the sake of following the latest trend. What will become of them once the trend is over?

I just hope these boys are smart enough to take advantage of the situation and make their money too.

Anybody know whatever happened to Vocal Slender?
Ah that guy ? I'm starting a thread on him
Re: The Hawker Helped By Kcee Hangsout With Kcee & Harrysong(pic by datigbogirl: 6:36pm On Mar 13, 2016
olihilistic:
. you mumu I swear to God of my for fathers and God of Christians did I say I will steal

Sharrap brokeass.
Re: The Hawker Helped By Kcee Hangsout With Kcee & Harrysong(pic by 1miccza: 6:37pm On Mar 13, 2016
Why Kcee give the guy in cloth naa
Re: The Hawker Helped By Kcee Hangsout With Kcee & Harrysong(pic by Nobody: 6:38pm On Mar 13, 2016
datigbogirl:

Sharrap brokeass.
lol olosho I'm a proud student you shatap
Re: The Hawker Helped By Kcee Hangsout With Kcee & Harrysong(pic by liviuwa: 6:42pm On Mar 13, 2016
[quote author=ebosie11 post=43734451]Nigerian musician Kcee, has fulfilled his promises to the hawker he recently picked up from the streets.On his way to MTN undercover,Kcee met Promise who hawked shoe racks and brushes and decided to turn his life around alongside his brother E-money in honour of E-money’s birthday.

Kcee shared a picture of Promise, flanked by himself and HarrySongz, on his Instagram page, and asked fans if they recognise him.

He captioned it: “It is the greatest of all mistakes to do nothing because you can only do little, do the little you can. With my new friend Promise at the five Star mansion some days back. Do you
its all Good....God bless him
Re: The Hawker Helped By Kcee Hangsout With Kcee & Harrysong(pic by Chukwuemekankem(f): 6:46pm On Mar 13, 2016
1miccza:
Mtcccheeewww!! The guy still looks hungry jooo!!kcee nor see how TY Bello change Jumoke life like APC??
bad mouth, abeg go lost.
Re: The Hawker Helped By Kcee Hangsout With Kcee & Harrysong(pic by Dolcilicious(f): 6:46pm On Mar 13, 2016
He's cute
Re: The Hawker Helped By Kcee Hangsout With Kcee & Harrysong(pic by tottinova: 6:58pm On Mar 13, 2016
ebosie11:
Nigerian musician Kcee, has fulfilled his promises to the hawker he recently picked up from the streets.On his way to MTN undercover,Kcee met Promise who hawked shoe racks and brushes and decided to turn his life around alongside his brother E-money in honour of E-money’s birthday.

He captioned it: “It is the greatest of all mistakes to do nothing because you can only do little, do the little you can. With my new friend Promise at the five Star mansion some days back. Do you remember him?@iamharrysong #SaveTheNaira #bureaudechanger”

Nice one Kcee!God bless you!

https://www.instagram.com/p/BC0PR0CRK6n/

Una no give am watch
And kaycee, you no sabi dress
Re: The Hawker Helped By Kcee Hangsout With Kcee & Harrysong(pic by NenweIstson: 7:02pm On Mar 13, 2016
Ihere mee gi eba hu
Daniel058:
ABAKALIKI GUY
good one from limpopo master
Re: The Hawker Helped By Kcee Hangsout With Kcee & Harrysong(pic by Nobody: 7:06pm On Mar 13, 2016
Dont be surprised that it is all a publicity stunt.That guy was not given shi shi.
Re: The Hawker Helped By Kcee Hangsout With Kcee & Harrysong(pic by Joygalore(f): 7:07pm On Mar 13, 2016
Where did we stop,bub
olihilistic:
you want everybody to know you profession I.Pity you because you're dying of boredom
Re: The Hawker Helped By Kcee Hangsout With Kcee & Harrysong(pic by Nobody: 7:08pm On Mar 13, 2016
Joygalore:
Where did we stop,bub
just free me for a while nah
Re: The Hawker Helped By Kcee Hangsout With Kcee & Harrysong(pic by Nobody: 7:09pm On Mar 13, 2016
Joygalore:
Where did we stop,bub
just pm me if you want to be my girl
Re: The Hawker Helped By Kcee Hangsout With Kcee & Harrysong(pic by IYANGBALI: 7:10pm On Mar 13, 2016
Na photoshop jo
Re: The Hawker Helped By Kcee Hangsout With Kcee & Harrysong(pic by Joygalore(f): 7:10pm On Mar 13, 2016
Shove away your carcass
olihilistic:
just pm me if you want to be my girl
Re: The Hawker Helped By Kcee Hangsout With Kcee & Harrysong(pic by Nobody: 7:12pm On Mar 13, 2016
Joygalore:
Shove away your carcass
please just lemme be
Re: The Hawker Helped By Kcee Hangsout With Kcee & Harrysong(pic by Burgerlomo: 7:20pm On Mar 13, 2016
God bless you guys
Re: The Hawker Helped By Kcee Hangsout With Kcee & Harrysong(pic by 1miccza: 7:24pm On Mar 13, 2016
Chukwuemekankem:
bad mouth, abeg go lost.
Na you be Kcee??Or na say you dey find attention??
Re: The Hawker Helped By Kcee Hangsout With Kcee & Harrysong(pic by ewizard1: 7:33pm On Mar 13, 2016
marycool18:
That's so cool of him, it's good to help others when you have, God bless me so I can be a blessing to someone smiley
Re: The Hawker Helped By Kcee Hangsout With Kcee & Harrysong(pic by ChopBellefull(m): 7:39pm On Mar 13, 2016
z dah nt d same agbada kcee used 4 Ebaeno Videos
Re: The Hawker Helped By Kcee Hangsout With Kcee & Harrysong(pic by Blakjewelry(m): 7:41pm On Mar 13, 2016
Topestbilly:

Lmao!!! But e own change good na, abi weytin u mean? Hop is not wot am thinking.
Na only clothes change for the guy body we never dey feel am

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Don Jazzy's Mother Is Dead (Pictures) / Nude Photos: Christabel Ekeh May Have Broken Section 278 Of Ghana's Criminal Act / Nigerian Celebrities Who Crush On Anthony Joshua (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.