Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,737 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:17 PM

The Hawker Helped By Kcee Hangsout With Kcee & Harrysong(pic - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Hawker Helped By Kcee Hangsout With Kcee & Harrysong(pic (63329 Views)

HIV+ Mary Ero Was Helped By Banky W When She Was Abandoned 8-Years Ago / Kcee, Harrysong, Wizkid And Flavour In Throwback Photo / Toolz Hangsout With Keri Hilson In Lagos (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Hawker Helped By Kcee Hangsout With Kcee & Harrysong(pic by Nobody: 7:44pm On Mar 13, 2016
Oblitz:
hmm! olajumoke things
endorsements to follow
Re: The Hawker Helped By Kcee Hangsout With Kcee & Harrysong(pic by bobo65(m): 8:03pm On Mar 13, 2016
[quote author=ewizard1 post=43742958][/quote]
how far do u know anyone DAT does jtag?
got this s3 DAT won't boot or go into download mode
Re: The Hawker Helped By Kcee Hangsout With Kcee & Harrysong(pic by Daniel058(m): 8:08pm On Mar 13, 2016
NenweIstson:
Ihere mee gi eba hu good one from limpopo master
maka gini nwanne?? Abum nwa Abakaliki nah
Re: The Hawker Helped By Kcee Hangsout With Kcee & Harrysong(pic by ewizard1: 8:12pm On Mar 13, 2016
bobo65:

how far
do u know anyone DAT does jtag?

got this s3 DAT won't boot or go into download mode
Alaba, Lagos. Oga Abu 08034397508
Re: The Hawker Helped By Kcee Hangsout With Kcee & Harrysong(pic by Lilimax(f): 8:35pm On Mar 13, 2016
Pain:
These idiopathics are just using the underprivileged to enhance their image and feed their insatiable egos
You come dey yan like say e dey pain you tongue Abeg free the guy joor.
Re: The Hawker Helped By Kcee Hangsout With Kcee & Harrysong(pic by iswallker(m): 8:36pm On Mar 13, 2016
How e take help am..
Re: The Hawker Helped By Kcee Hangsout With Kcee & Harrysong(pic by bennywise30(m): 8:57pm On Mar 13, 2016
the pic nah wash, the poor still looks like someone that needs help, no wrist watch or good outfit ,see him shoe self and if only the guy never be their house help or errand boy
Re: The Hawker Helped By Kcee Hangsout With Kcee & Harrysong(pic by Raymarkable(m): 9:59pm On Mar 13, 2016
jidxin:
newest trend turning hawkers into public figures undecidednewest trend turning hawkers into public figures
the thing tire me
Re: The Hawker Helped By Kcee Hangsout With Kcee & Harrysong(pic by iamkingzlee(m): 11:58pm On Mar 13, 2016
GudluckIBB:
Make some noise for the fashion icon......kceeeeee.

Kcee your dressing go break bottle oneday. Just continue!
lmfao!!!! hilarious..
Re: The Hawker Helped By Kcee Hangsout With Kcee & Harrysong(pic by cybriz82(m): 9:38am On Mar 14, 2016
See how kcee open leg like person wey get ebola for d**k
Re: The Hawker Helped By Kcee Hangsout With Kcee & Harrysong(pic by temmym4(m): 11:02am On Mar 14, 2016
1miccza:
Mtcccheeewww!! The guy still looks hungry jooo!!kcee nor see how TY Bello change Jumoke life like APC??

Bro, He is a guy, not a lady so no make up or enhancement was applied unto his face unlike Jumoke

Hungry looks dont just fly away in few hours, it is a gradual process
Re: The Hawker Helped By Kcee Hangsout With Kcee & Harrysong(pic by bobo65(m): 11:09am On Mar 14, 2016
ewizard1:
Alaba, Lagos. Oga Abu 08034397508
thanks bro u know the price range and how long it will take?
Re: The Hawker Helped By Kcee Hangsout With Kcee & Harrysong(pic by 1miccza: 3:11pm On Mar 14, 2016
temmym4:

Bro, He is a guy, not a lady so no make up or enhancement was applied unto his face unlike Jumoke

Hungry looks dont just fly away in few hours, it is a gradual process

Lol it doesn't do that on girls too just that i thought he would have looked a bit more fresher and all with the hype around Kcee and his guyz
Re: The Hawker Helped By Kcee Hangsout With Kcee & Harrysong(pic by tobisco29(m): 7:17am On Mar 15, 2016
Joygalore:
Keep waiting for 'financial helper'..lazy man undecided
Am not a lazy man is not while working they locate the man, They wil locate me. Amen, if them send you to me tell them you did not see
Re: The Hawker Helped By Kcee Hangsout With Kcee & Harrysong(pic by MrCork: 7:19pm On Mar 19, 2016
Joygalore:
olihilistic, Shove away your carcass you dirty old cow. Mr Cork has a bigger d**k & I would sit on his d**K anyday, so please do us a favourand SHOVE OFF!!!

....Calm down Jaygalore, muss u allways talk about d***k in every convo.... Leave olihilistic alone & pls calm down madam!! undecided
Re: The Hawker Helped By Kcee Hangsout With Kcee & Harrysong(pic by Joygalore(f): 7:22pm On Mar 19, 2016
You are darn crazy angry

Why did you edit my post
MrCork:

....Calm down Jaygalore, muss u allways talk about d***k in every convo.... Leave olihilistic alone & pls calm down madam!! undecided
Re: The Hawker Helped By Kcee Hangsout With Kcee & Harrysong(pic by MrCork: 7:24pm On Mar 19, 2016
Joygalore:
You are darn crazy angry

Why did you edit my post

..its a computa virus...I didn't...I swaaaaaar!! undecided
Re: The Hawker Helped By Kcee Hangsout With Kcee & Harrysong(pic by Nobody: 10:20pm On Mar 19, 2016
Joygalore:
You are darn crazy angry

Why did you edit my post
joygalore u never change?? mrcork d**ck no reach half of my own oo
Re: The Hawker Helped By Kcee Hangsout With Kcee & Harrysong(pic by MrCork: 10:54pm On Mar 19, 2016
olihilistic:
joygalore u never change?? mrcork d**ck no reach half of my own oo

...my brother..pls ignore jaygalore...all she talks about is d****k size tryna stir up d***k competion on nairaland. ..... jaygalore is a krazy woman!! undecided
Re: The Hawker Helped By Kcee Hangsout With Kcee & Harrysong(pic by Nobody: 11:03pm On Mar 19, 2016
MrCork:

...my brother..pls ignore jaygalore...all she talks about is d****k size tryna stir up d***k competion on nairaland. ..... jaygalore is a krazy woman!! undecided
do you know her in person?
Re: The Hawker Helped By Kcee Hangsout With Kcee & Harrysong(pic by MrCork: 11:18pm On Mar 19, 2016
olihilistic:
do you know her in person?

..yes...jaygalore a known trouble maker on nairaland!.....she will cusss you until your hair change color..she like a semi educated village girl!! (REAL TALK) undecided
Re: The Hawker Helped By Kcee Hangsout With Kcee & Harrysong(pic by Nobody: 11:20pm On Mar 19, 2016
grin grin
MrCork:

..yes...jaygalore a known trouble maker on nairaland!.....she will cusss you until your hair change color..she like a semi educated village girl!! (REAL TALK) undecided
trouble maker indeed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Don Jazzy's Mother Is Dead (Pictures) / Nude Photos: Christabel Ekeh May Have Broken Section 278 Of Ghana's Criminal Act / Nigerian Celebrities Who Crush On Anthony Joshua (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.