Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,619 members, 7,809,278 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:10 AM

Cultists Behead Two Students Of Abia State University (warning!! Graphic Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Cultists Behead Two Students Of Abia State University (warning!! Graphic Photos) (93136 Views)

Cultists Behead Two Men In Ubima, Amaechi's Town In Rivers. Disturbing Photo / Ikorodu Cultists Behead Rivals In Parents’ Presence In Lagos / Suspected Cultists Behead Man In Edo State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cultists Behead Two Students Of Abia State University (warning!! Graphic Photos) by allanphash7(m): 8:55pm On Mar 13, 2016

2 Likes

Re: Cultists Behead Two Students Of Abia State University (warning!! Graphic Photos) by klassykute(m): 8:56pm On Mar 13, 2016
Jackeeh:
Please can anybody help me out here : why do some people enlist in campus cults? Are there benefits attached to joining a secret cult?
bro some people are forced into it ... some just join so dey can get girls .. some join cos of molestation.. reasons is endless

3 Likes

Re: Cultists Behead Two Students Of Abia State University (warning!! Graphic Photos) by Roon9(m): 8:56pm On Mar 13, 2016
wata waste
Re: Cultists Behead Two Students Of Abia State University (warning!! Graphic Photos) by VickyRotex(f): 8:57pm On Mar 13, 2016
Jackeeh:
Please can anybody help me out here : why do some people enlist in campus cults? Are there benefits attached to joining a secret cult?

I dont just understand. It's so sad. It breaks my heart.

1 Like

Re: Cultists Behead Two Students Of Abia State University (warning!! Graphic Photos) by Info340: 8:58pm On Mar 13, 2016
God pls have mercy
Re: Cultists Behead Two Students Of Abia State University (warning!! Graphic Photos) by Koleman(m): 8:58pm On Mar 13, 2016
and yet everyday we come here to scream. Fulani and boko Haram. we are worse than them

10 Likes

Re: Cultists Behead Two Students Of Abia State University (warning!! Graphic Photos) by Ekpekus(m): 8:58pm On Mar 13, 2016
Many will still not take heed!
Na Jew dey attend strong men burial!

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cultists Behead Two Students Of Abia State University (warning!! Graphic Photos) by frank442: 8:59pm On Mar 13, 2016
It not real

Do u know what it takes to kill and cut off a head

Ask chief bee
Re: Cultists Behead Two Students Of Abia State University (warning!! Graphic Photos) by Missmossy(f): 9:00pm On Mar 13, 2016
So brutal!!!!

And humans did these. There was a country embarassed

5 Likes

Re: Cultists Behead Two Students Of Abia State University (warning!! Graphic Photos) by caphone: 9:00pm On Mar 13, 2016
Sick Bleep!!! What is the school authorities doing to see this things don't happen within its premises. I think they are not doing anything at all cuz these are not humans, animals are better than them. Of what gain is it to be a cult member when you know you're not safe? Jeez

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cultists Behead Two Students Of Abia State University (warning!! Graphic Photos) by Isaacflow(m): 9:01pm On Mar 13, 2016
Tooo bad for such thing to be happening in this mordern era where everyone is thinking of how to be useful to the society

3 Likes

Re: Cultists Behead Two Students Of Abia State University (warning!! Graphic Photos) by petekayo(m): 9:03pm On Mar 13, 2016
Evil men at work
Re: Cultists Behead Two Students Of Abia State University (warning!! Graphic Photos) by tspun(m): 9:04pm On Mar 13, 2016
Ndi ara
Re: Cultists Behead Two Students Of Abia State University (warning!! Graphic Photos) by cybriz82(m): 9:04pm On Mar 13, 2016
Yes certificate of quick death.
Re: Cultists Behead Two Students Of Abia State University (warning!! Graphic Photos) by ercel: 9:05pm On Mar 13, 2016
Lost lives and lost souls. Now family members and loved ones are left with hurt. What profit is in this? To belong and that's all!

1 Like

Re: Cultists Behead Two Students Of Abia State University (warning!! Graphic Photos) by Jabioro: 9:06pm On Mar 13, 2016
A 24yrs old boy..they go ahead to prepare obituary poster .hian ! the two guys that their heads and body was display I have no iota of pity for them .you sent university to learn not to join cult... therefore let others learned from this act of no good..

4 Likes

Re: Cultists Behead Two Students Of Abia State University (warning!! Graphic Photos) by Jackdasilver(m): 9:06pm On Mar 13, 2016
Dear God I beg you in the name of Jesus, please don't give me heartless and wicked people like this as children or friend so that i will able to leav long, Amen.

4 Likes

Re: Cultists Behead Two Students Of Abia State University (warning!! Graphic Photos) by holluwai(m): 9:06pm On Mar 13, 2016
Very graphic ooooo. Please put that infront. Fuuuccccckkkkkkkkkkkkk!

1 Like

Re: Cultists Behead Two Students Of Abia State University (warning!! Graphic Photos) by CioAngels(f): 9:07pm On Mar 13, 2016
Jackeeh:
NO

2 Likes

Re: Cultists Behead Two Students Of Abia State University (warning!! Graphic Photos) by cybriz82(m): 9:08pm On Mar 13, 2016
Parent listen to ur children we are d leaders of 2moro...prrrrrr for where dat 1 na story d music dn change...(Remix).children listen to ur parent cus na 4 ur own good ooo 2x

7 Likes

Re: Cultists Behead Two Students Of Abia State University (warning!! Graphic Photos) by mukhcech(m): 9:09pm On Mar 13, 2016
Are they Christians or Muslims. Maybe nah their religion make them behave they do. If nah north now them no go call am cultist. So to be fair. You have cultist beheading in the south and Boko Haram in the north. That is 1-1 goalless draw. grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Cultists Behead Two Students Of Abia State University (warning!! Graphic Photos) by tottinova: 9:09pm On Mar 13, 2016
gudluckgreat:
The Abia state University community was hot all through the night and today as cult clashes has seen two people dead.
A cult group known as "Atabo" beheaded two guys from a rival group known as the "Mafians" in revenge for killing their Number One Man.
As they buried their Number One Man yesterday,they went into operation of revenge using a lady to gain access to the room of the two boys and shot them...as they struggled to survive,the rival cult decided to cut them into pieces.
After the beheading,they displayed their bodies and heads at the school environment.
One of the two boys was to celebrate his birthday today and the other is the only son of his parents
Since then the environment has been cold and everyone has been moving around with caution.

Nollywood is now improving in its graphics
They look so real shocked
Re: Cultists Behead Two Students Of Abia State University (warning!! Graphic Photos) by lagosrd: 9:10pm On Mar 13, 2016
Femolacaster:
Bunch of animals...GOD, pls save this world!

why didni even open this topic sef. now i cant eat my dinner. lifebis meaningless to some kids nowadays
Re: Cultists Behead Two Students Of Abia State University (warning!! Graphic Photos) by bitingcool: 9:10pm On Mar 13, 2016
Jackeeh:

I have always wondered why too. When I see boys doing yahoo yahoo, betting, I can still understand that there is a 'benefit' to it. But when people gather in d bush at night with cutlass,gun, machete risking mosquito and snake bite to shout 'odidikpokpodipo ee aah ee' and call themselves Capon and some silly names just so they can intimidate another set of fools, constantly look suspicious for four years or more which MUST be a great task and be avoided by fellow students on campus, I wonder if a part of their neurons didn't escape with their buried placenta at birth. Beats me.

Fools forming an eye for an eye when their mates are cleaning out nicely.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cultists Behead Two Students Of Abia State University (warning!! Graphic Photos) by Etizz: 9:11pm On Mar 13, 2016
Lol.... I nor know if I go laugh or cry...

Atabo and mafians..... Dats funny..

So new cult dey come wey we dey complain say d old ones has gotten out of hand....

Abeg cult nor good oh, make una desist from it.....
Re: Cultists Behead Two Students Of Abia State University (warning!! Graphic Photos) by dROC1: 9:12pm On Mar 13, 2016
ABSU has always been like this. I dey fear ABSU products whether male or female.
On another note there needs to be some regulation of the Nigerian social media. You'll never see a foreign website displaying human remains they way it's done in Nigeria. There is no consideration for the families of the deceased as bloggers just want to draw traffic to their sites using shock therapy.

Listing a thread as graphic does not mean that one has to upload gruesome pics with no form of censorship. Nigerians have become numb to seeing blood. The government needs to clamp down on errant bloggers.

@Seun, this trend should not continue without some level of censorship.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cultists Behead Two Students Of Abia State University (warning!! Graphic Photos) by tit(f): 9:14pm On Mar 13, 2016
the school should be closed for two years.

2 Likes

Re: Cultists Behead Two Students Of Abia State University (warning!! Graphic Photos) by stano2(m): 9:17pm On Mar 13, 2016
God have mercy... My school is a wonderful school...only fools get into Dis mess
Re: Cultists Behead Two Students Of Abia State University (warning!! Graphic Photos) by silent10(m): 9:17pm On Mar 13, 2016
mynd1:
Innalillahi wa'inna illahim ilaihi raji'un shocked

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cultists Behead Two Students Of Abia State University (warning!! Graphic Photos) by listica(m): 9:17pm On Mar 13, 2016
Blood in blood out

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Brazilian Wife Cooks Her Husband's Penis In A Frying Pan After Killing Him / Michael Nnadi: Corpse Of The Seminarian Who Was Killed By Kidnappers (Graphic) / Ihebuzo Chris: Face And Profile Of Hacker Threatening Access Bank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.