Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,832 members, 7,817,432 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:13 PM

Cultists Behead Two Students Of Abia State University (warning!! Graphic Photos) - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Cultists Behead Two Students Of Abia State University (warning!! Graphic Photos) (93204 Views)

Cultists Behead Two Men In Ubima, Amaechi's Town In Rivers. Disturbing Photo / Ikorodu Cultists Behead Rivals In Parents’ Presence In Lagos / Suspected Cultists Behead Man In Edo State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cultists Behead Two Students Of Abia State University (warning!! Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 9:59am On Mar 14, 2016
Creamish:

Lolz... Were u an Ikengress?

Sometimes o, on days like this I rep Harvard. cheesy
Re: Cultists Behead Two Students Of Abia State University (warning!! Graphic Photos) by kachnov(m): 10:21am On Mar 14, 2016
Too much game of thrones and Spartacus... RIP(the p,could be peace or pieces).
Re: Cultists Behead Two Students Of Abia State University (warning!! Graphic Photos) by Charly68: 10:26am On Mar 14, 2016
Children that were sent to school to become better in life,suddenly took to cultism in an attempt to gain false confidence & power ..unknown to them that the devil has nothing good at hand to offer his victims . Imagine human beings cutting off the head of another ! Imagine the heartlessness & the height of wickedness . Imagine the depth of the loss of morality & conscience.. Imagine the curse they activate in ignorance.. Those who killed by sword shall surely die by sword.. They lose their peace & lose their soul at last to burning hell
Re: Cultists Behead Two Students Of Abia State University (warning!! Graphic Photos) by sniper77(m): 10:49am On Mar 14, 2016
Jackeeh:
Please can anybody help me out here : why do some people enlist in campus cults? Are there benefits attached to joining a secret cult?

The benefits are you will be regarded as a big boy in campus, respected by non cultists, ability to obtain forcefully money from fellow students and have girls at your beck and call. The carrots dangled entices them without thinking about the sticks to be received.

The true benefit which they later realize is a new world of slavery in which they live in fear suspecting anyone they come across and the reality of death knocking on their doors any day

3 Likes

Re: Cultists Behead Two Students Of Abia State University (warning!! Graphic Photos) by sniper77(m): 10:57am On Mar 14, 2016
Jackeeh:
Please can anybody help me out here : why do some people enlist in campus cults? Are there benefits attached to joining a secret cult?

The benefits are you will be regarded as a big boy in campus, respected by non cultists, ability to obtain money from fellow students and have girls at your beck and call. The carrots dangled entices them without thinking about the sticks to be received.

The true benefit which they later realize is a new world of slavery in which they live in fear suspecting anyone they come across and the reality of death knocking on their doors any day
Re: Cultists Behead Two Students Of Abia State University (warning!! Graphic Photos) by guyla: 11:19am On Mar 14, 2016
The government of abia state university is sleeping, fish them all out and expel them for good, why allow impunity to happen and everyone goes about as if its normal
Re: Cultists Behead Two Students Of Abia State University (warning!! Graphic Photos) by getukudo(m): 11:34am On Mar 14, 2016
Its the path of every frat man, one day, anytime they will fall this way. They're all walking corpse...sadly kids will see this and will still get initiated. My area here you hear 14 - 17yrs old boys chanting 'Aromate', 'Egede' like say tomorrow no dey, they're formenting trouble every now and then. I still suggest that all fraternity activities should be banned by the FG.
Re: Cultists Behead Two Students Of Abia State University (warning!! Graphic Photos) by DutchNegro(m): 12:29pm On Mar 14, 2016
NeilOssai:
....wait until the inscription ( the world is ending) is written on the sky before u get the message.

You sound like u know what u re talking about, but how do you intend to convince me?!
Re: Cultists Behead Two Students Of Abia State University (warning!! Graphic Photos) by Chrixtopha(m): 12:45pm On Mar 14, 2016
na wahoooo....am shocked.....which cult group be atobo kwa ?....just hearing of them for the first time....this is barbaric
Re: Cultists Behead Two Students Of Abia State University (warning!! Graphic Photos) by LADIbaba(m): 12:59pm On Mar 14, 2016
But if you have cash you can get all of these things and more without being in cults.
Still confused why people still join

sniper77:

The benefits are you will be regarded as a big boy in campus, respected by non cultists, ability to obtain forcefully money from fellow students and have girls at your beck and call. The carrots dangled entices them without thinking about the sticks to be received.

2 Likes

Re: Cultists Behead Two Students Of Abia State University (warning!! Graphic Photos) by mozele(m): 1:08pm On Mar 14, 2016
tspun:
I don't pity guys like this.

why do you say so?
Re: Cultists Behead Two Students Of Abia State University (warning!! Graphic Photos) by yomz1e(m): 2:04pm On Mar 14, 2016
But seriously these boys should have known the consquences of their actions and a reprisal is looming... i hope the girl they use in luring thse boys to their death has left that place or else, hmmmmmmmmm....................................no wonder our education system has detiorated.
Re: Cultists Behead Two Students Of Abia State University (warning!! Graphic Photos) by PentiumPro(f): 2:14pm On Mar 14, 2016
HaneefahAde:
Animals, and we all keep shouting boko haram, are these animals any better. Imagine killing then dismembering a fellow human, some pple deserve to be fed to dogs. Waste of sperm and ovum.

These things here and those that did it are worse than animals. Even the worst among lower animals are not this savagery to their own kind.
Re: Cultists Behead Two Students Of Abia State University (warning!! Graphic Photos) by Creamish(f): 2:15pm On Mar 14, 2016
Kachisbarbie:

Sometimes o, on days like this I rep Harvard. cheesy

Heheheheh... Yeah me too... A Harvard Ikengress. Graduated 14years ago.. Was in business.. U?
Re: Cultists Behead Two Students Of Abia State University (warning!! Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 2:25pm On Mar 14, 2016
Creamish:

Heheheheh... Yeah me too... A Harvard Ikengress. Graduated 14years ago.. Was in business.. U?

14yrs ke? I been dey primary 2 that time na cheesy
2011 biko.

3 Likes

Re: Cultists Behead Two Students Of Abia State University (warning!! Graphic Photos) by pamcode(m): 2:41pm On Mar 14, 2016
[quote author=mukhcech post=43748880][/quote]gentle soul my ass. People neva cease to amaze me.
Re: Cultists Behead Two Students Of Abia State University (warning!! Graphic Photos) by sniper77(m): 2:50pm On Mar 14, 2016
LADIbaba:
But if you have cash you can get all of these things and more without being in cults.
Still confused why people still join

The cash worsens the situation cos the individual becomes a purse of the cult group and fame comes with it based on their non existent network. So a teenager leaving home and staying away from mama and papa can be easily brainwashed cos of the freedom of not being under papa's roof and ability to do whatever pleases him. Orientation of freshers in higher institutions is very essential to prevent this societal evil.
Re: Cultists Behead Two Students Of Abia State University (warning!! Graphic Photos) by gudluckgreat(m): 3:35pm On Mar 14, 2016
lilzcee:
can u help with one lecturer or two asin for admission runz, i hear that absu na runz school, can u connect me to one or two lecturers i scored 223 in my utme buh i heard that it doesn't work that way, i hope u understand, i want to study political science

Bro 223 makes sense I no go lie u...if u can get 240 average they will consider u.
But if u still insist then like 50-80k can get u pol science
Re: Cultists Behead Two Students Of Abia State University (warning!! Graphic Photos) by LasPlagas: 4:02pm On Mar 14, 2016
Cannon fodder. Not to speak ill of the dead o,but its just plain stupid to join a cult group and not cook yourself. Ignorance. I pity for their parents.
Re: Cultists Behead Two Students Of Abia State University (warning!! Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 4:08pm On Mar 14, 2016
gudluckgreat:

Bro 223 makes sense I no go lie u...if u can get 240 average they will consider u.
But if u still insist then like 50-80k can get u pol science
i want my name to appear in the first list, i need to work hard, i want to gain admission before november this year, all my friends were given admission last yr while, i applied for unn last yr not knowing the school na one kind school, buh who will i pay the money to?
Re: Cultists Behead Two Students Of Abia State University (warning!! Graphic Photos) by JimTiger4(m): 4:19pm On Mar 14, 2016
derespect:
Animals in human skin.

Lolz..... Baba, naso
Re: Cultists Behead Two Students Of Abia State University (warning!! Graphic Photos) by urchbarbie(f): 5:17pm On Mar 14, 2016
Kachisbarbie:
Absu students will continue to mumu, forming men them that can't take them anywhere.
They would soon download army there again, by then all of them will run away from upgate. They should ask how far from their predecessors, when environmental boys were hot... pace, ike road, jaydee etc...

I pirry them...
seriously!!! in 2012 when I graduated, I told some newbies that absu has cooled down that no worries anymore. It scares me shitless to see this now.
Re: Cultists Behead Two Students Of Abia State University (warning!! Graphic Photos) by Itydee(m): 5:26pm On Mar 14, 2016
They are taking a cue from ISIL.
Continu
Re: Cultists Behead Two Students Of Abia State University (warning!! Graphic Photos) by MadCow1: 5:30pm On Mar 14, 2016
All 5 his so you can be a hard Man.

I feel like Nigerian Universities are very responsible for this fhuvkery. .

If the Government can simply make our Universities into serious institutions of higher learning where students gain admission and stay admitted based on merit and not on run, sorting, blocking and connections, students will be serious in their school works and not have time for this type of foolishness.
Re: Cultists Behead Two Students Of Abia State University (warning!! Graphic Photos) by RuJay: 5:59pm On Mar 14, 2016
Tunami:
and their parents will be like, ''my pikin dey university''. Wasted sperm.
lolzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz indeed a wasted sperm
Re: Cultists Behead Two Students Of Abia State University (warning!! Graphic Photos) by RuJay: 6:09pm On Mar 14, 2016
Even d devil is shock nd frawns @tins lyk dis, all I knw is dat he who kills by d sword will surely die by d sword dats my take
Re: Cultists Behead Two Students Of Abia State University (warning!! Graphic Photos) by piagetskinner(m): 6:58pm On Mar 14, 2016
What do people gain from cultisim...

Everyone will give account of how he lived his life.

Live the kind of life that u'd be proud of, when u look back
Re: Cultists Behead Two Students Of Abia State University (warning!! Graphic Photos) by GoodnessMercy: 7:11pm On Mar 14, 2016
Hi,
May I make a comment or suggestion? The pictures of these gruesome murder by cultists is too traumatic. Let's not get the people used to seeing such things. It could be counterproductive.
I remember reading that Heinrich Himmler of Nazi Germany suggested the use of gas chambers for killing the Jews because even he thought exposing German soldiers to brutal blood spilling for long would turn them into monsters.
Threating Nigerians to so much horrific pictures can lead to psychic damage that can produce more heartless killings.
Please the managers of this forum should device ways of protecting public sanity. Thanks.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cultists Behead Two Students Of Abia State University (warning!! Graphic Photos) by Creamish(f): 7:19pm On Mar 14, 2016
Kachisbarbie:

14yrs ke? I been dey primary 2 that time na cheesy
2011 biko.

Hahahaha... Go siddon jare..ur making me feel old! cheesy
Re: Cultists Behead Two Students Of Abia State University (warning!! Graphic Photos) by gudluckgreat(m): 7:34pm On Mar 14, 2016
lilzcee:
i want my name to appear in the first list, i need to work hard, i want to gain admission before november this year, all my friends were given admission last yr while, i applied for unn last yr not knowing the school na one kind school, buh who will i pay the money to?

First in the list us merit...that means if u read and pass as I told u,u will !make first list.. For whonu will pay the money to? When the time comes I will link u to the lecturer
Re: Cultists Behead Two Students Of Abia State University (warning!! Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 8:09pm On Mar 14, 2016
urchbarbie:
seriously!!! in 2012 when I graduated, I told some newbies that absu has cooled down that no worries anymore. It scares me shitless to see this now.
You get mind tell person say ABSU done calm down? After I ran during that Uturu crisis, my kleg almost turn V_ I vowed that no one close to me will attend that school.

I am actually hearing that one of the guys wasn't a cultist and the other denounced recently. I don't even know what to believe.
Re: Cultists Behead Two Students Of Abia State University (warning!! Graphic Photos) by TSNG(m): 8:16pm On Mar 14, 2016
Am shocked on hearing this news and dunno what to say...can't believe you died like dis Sammy, very young,cute and innocent looking with a parents that gave you the best of training from childhood.. how did you end up been a cultist? knowing you were the only son of ur parents out of just 2 children..now see the pains and tears u have left ur parents and only sister
.I for one personally knew the Samuel ,we grew up in the same compound in phc,this is just too gruesome and painful.cultism never pays!

R.I.P Samuel Ethelbert

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ihebuzo Chris: Face And Profile Of Hacker Threatening Access Bank / Gunmen Shoot Herbalist In Nsukka, Enugu (photo) / 4 Armed Robbers Gang-Rape A Lady In Anambra, Record It, Blackmail Her (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.