Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,434 members, 7,812,292 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:14 AM

Cultists Behead Two Students Of Abia State University (warning!! Graphic Photos) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Cultists Behead Two Students Of Abia State University (warning!! Graphic Photos) (93158 Views)

Cultists Behead Two Men In Ubima, Amaechi's Town In Rivers. Disturbing Photo / Ikorodu Cultists Behead Rivals In Parents’ Presence In Lagos / Suspected Cultists Behead Man In Edo State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cultists Behead Two Students Of Abia State University (warning!! Graphic Photos) by kaslaw: 11:39pm On Mar 13, 2016
Upgate dy hot main main, abeg if u dy sch just fall in hostel for ur safety oh
Re: Cultists Behead Two Students Of Abia State University (warning!! Graphic Photos) by gykes(m): 11:57pm On Mar 13, 2016
kaslaw:
Upgate dy hot main main, abeg if u dy sch just fall in hostel for ur safety oh

updates plz...
Re: Cultists Behead Two Students Of Abia State University (warning!! Graphic Photos) by latitidejavu: 12:00am On Mar 14, 2016
Fools! their mates are busy creating apps and building startup companies.

5 Likes

Re: Cultists Behead Two Students Of Abia State University (warning!! Graphic Photos) by mkoabiola: 12:03am On Mar 14, 2016
So cultisim still exist
I nva knew ooooo cos I don bone d level snc my final year
No gain for d tin jare
Re: Cultists Behead Two Students Of Abia State University (warning!! Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 12:14am On Mar 14, 2016
Your monikar sha lipsrsealed
apachez:
I wuld say, they exist and they also don't exist,cos u won't even see dem or hear any news about dem around, cos de sch made sure of their eradication by providing student military and also man o war(anti cult). thank God for FUTO. and as for these ones, they should rot in hell

Your monikar sha
Re: Cultists Behead Two Students Of Abia State University (warning!! Graphic Photos) by hadaydhollarpo(m): 12:19am On Mar 14, 2016
gudluckgreat:
Picture of the number one man killed cc Mynd44 lalasticlala OAM4J
Pls front page
if i don't know any ethnic group who finds joy in d dead irrespective of their age i fear d 'ajokuta ma momis' IGBOS. Interment for a 24yrs old boy who ought to be buried silently in soberness. My experiences in d east, shows how violent they look atimes in d course of sm burial, chanting and moving around with cutlasses n other dangerous weapons. Let d dead buried d dead joor. The question is, where does d guy go, heaven or hell? Cultist hmm......

2 Likes

Re: Cultists Behead Two Students Of Abia State University (warning!! Graphic Photos) by Timbuktu14(m): 12:27am On Mar 14, 2016
Oh my goodness! shocked shocked
Re: Cultists Behead Two Students Of Abia State University (warning!! Graphic Photos) by baby124: 12:43am On Mar 14, 2016
Why won't he be a cultist when his family don't have shame. Doing burial poster for a child that should have been used to do period. This one deserve incineration sef, not burial. Since he's so cheap to be killing and got himself killed. Gentle soul ko, gentle rat ni. Let the fools keep killing themselves, while others are hustling to survive in the real world. These ones are living in Mario world, or is it grand theft auto world. They are obviously mentally deranged.

5 Likes

Re: Cultists Behead Two Students Of Abia State University (warning!! Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 12:45am On Mar 14, 2016
Phonon:
What a way to HEAD out of this world...

I saw what u did there, carlos
Re: Cultists Behead Two Students Of Abia State University (warning!! Graphic Photos) by InvertedHammer: 12:52am On Mar 14, 2016
/
All the nincompoops that come on NL claiming one family or the other must be shaking in their boots now.

You think you are a hard man? Not so fast. Until you graduate, finish your project and clearance; death may be knocking at your door.

Be ready for that axe, knife or bullet to the head. Good riddance to rubbish. Don't think you are invicible or invisible. You reap what you sow. Bunch of mo.rons.
\

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cultists Behead Two Students Of Abia State University (warning!! Graphic Photos) by VajanahDischaj(f): 1:00am On Mar 14, 2016
NeilOssai:
Since when has it become a norm that humans should behead their fellow human in the name of settling disputes?....( this world is coming to an end SOON).
blame Islam!!!

1 Like

Re: Cultists Behead Two Students Of Abia State University (warning!! Graphic Photos) by unikprince(m): 1:09am On Mar 14, 2016
Boko haram has taught some beast how easy it is to behead their fellow being. God have mercy.
Re: Cultists Behead Two Students Of Abia State University (warning!! Graphic Photos) by ClintonDal(m): 1:13am On Mar 14, 2016
omojeesu:
What bestiality!
I feel for the parents, especially their mothers.
Unfortunately the killings will continue in revenge.
Come, do you even know the meaning of the word "bestiality"? Abi u just wanted to sound smart.

3 Likes

Re: Cultists Behead Two Students Of Abia State University (warning!! Graphic Photos) by Sensitivbin777(m): 1:30am On Mar 14, 2016
May his gentle soul rest in peace... Really How gentle was he
Re: Cultists Behead Two Students Of Abia State University (warning!! Graphic Photos) by lastpage: 1:57am On Mar 14, 2016
Jackeeh:
Please can anybody help me out here : why do some people enlist in campus cults? Are there benefits attached to joining a secret cult?

I just pity the Mother who carried the Pregnancy of these ones for nine months...... they should have been aborted or their fathers should have bought Condom!

What a waste!

But seriously, is it that our Security Forces are incompetent and incapable of tackling these murderers?
Anyone who kills a fellow human being cannot hide under the guise of "students", they are killers and should be so dealt with angry angry

Lastpage!

4 Likes

Re: Cultists Behead Two Students Of Abia State University (warning!! Graphic Photos) by amy4Christ20: 2:07am On Mar 14, 2016
Flee from cultism. Cultists has no future. What a wasted life.
Re: Cultists Behead Two Students Of Abia State University (warning!! Graphic Photos) by mamagee3(f): 2:18am On Mar 14, 2016
May their souls rest in peace!!!
Re: Cultists Behead Two Students Of Abia State University (warning!! Graphic Photos) by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 2:20am On Mar 14, 2016
Ndi Ara. They need to close down the school and hang those involed in this mess. What a sad day for Abians.
Re: Cultists Behead Two Students Of Abia State University (warning!! Graphic Photos) by emmydee(m): 3:15am On Mar 14, 2016
If you are not a cult member, it would be difficult for cultists to kill you. Through out my uni days, my best pals were cultists from different groups, but i decided i would not join any even with their enticements. That was how i survived.

3 Likes

Re: Cultists Behead Two Students Of Abia State University (warning!! Graphic Photos) by Creamish(f): 3:46am On Mar 14, 2016
Kachisbarbie:
Absu students will continue to mumu, forming men them that can't take them anywhere.
They would soon download army there again, by then all of them will run away from upgate. They should ask how far from their predecessors, when environmental boys were hot... pace, ike road, jaydee etc...

I pirry them...

Lolz... Were u an Ikengress?
Re: Cultists Behead Two Students Of Abia State University (warning!! Graphic Photos) by Creamish(f): 3:48am On Mar 14, 2016
lastpage:

I just pity the Mother who carried the Pregnancy of these ones for nine months...... they should have been aborted or their fathers should have bought Condom!

What a waste!

But seriously, is it that our Security Forces are incompetent and incapable of tackling these murderers?
Anyone who kills a fellow human being cannot hide under the guise of "students", they are killers and should be so dealt with angry angry

Lastpage!

The security in ABSU is usually d first to run whenever there is a hit....
Re: Cultists Behead Two Students Of Abia State University (warning!! Graphic Photos) by gudluckgreat(m): 3:53am On Mar 14, 2016
tottinova:

Nollywood is now improving in its graphics
They look so real shocked

Lol you are soo funny... Dey there make your pant dey wear u angry
Re: Cultists Behead Two Students Of Abia State University (warning!! Graphic Photos) by gudluckgreat(m): 4:01am On Mar 14, 2016
lilzcee:
cry i applied for this School, God please help me cry

All you need is to mind your business when you get admission... Being a gentleman, facing your book and God,they won't even see u
Re: Cultists Behead Two Students Of Abia State University (warning!! Graphic Photos) by Khaytunechi: 4:08am On Mar 14, 2016
Jesus Christ!!!!!
Re: Cultists Behead Two Students Of Abia State University (warning!! Graphic Photos) by swisschris(m): 4:33am On Mar 14, 2016
Anybody generalizing igbo people for this rubbish, may thunder strike your father for not masturbating on the floor
Re: Cultists Behead Two Students Of Abia State University (warning!! Graphic Photos) by henryhemon(m): 4:56am On Mar 14, 2016
alayim:
Am surprised APC fans are not blaming the PDP for this just yet!!!

Cuz they 're not like you .
Re: Cultists Behead Two Students Of Abia State University (warning!! Graphic Photos) by anyaekekehinde(m): 5:46am On Mar 14, 2016
Ekpekus:
Many will still not take heed!

Na Jew dey attend strong men burial!

My brother this your wise word should be written boldly in billboards that should be mounted at the gate of every varsity in Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Cultists Behead Two Students Of Abia State University (warning!! Graphic Photos) by ihearYou(m): 5:53am On Mar 14, 2016
And these are the same youths expected to run the affairs of the expected BIAFRA REPUBLIC! What a people,what a Country. God will most certainly punish those that did this gory act.

1 Like

Re: Cultists Behead Two Students Of Abia State University (warning!! Graphic Photos) by bigfather(m): 6:26am On Mar 14, 2016
Jackeeh:
Please can anybody help me out here : why do some people enlist in campus cults? Are there benefits attached to joining a secret cult?

Same questions DAT go through my mind all the time ! Why join something you cant b proud of in d public ? Why join a society where peace is not guaranteed

1 Like

Re: Cultists Behead Two Students Of Abia State University (warning!! Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 6:27am On Mar 14, 2016
gudluckgreat:

All you need is to mind your business when you get admission... Being a gentleman, facing your book and God,they won't even see u
at least i should have one girlfriend there, i like to flex and party, face my book, God and women, all work and no play make jack a dull boy, i hope they won't drag first yr babe with me, or i will be coming from my father's house, i may get a future wife there, u should understand, this cult people dey party like mad, One should balance his life, grin being too holy, i don't like it, party make some friends, if any of my friends join cult, i don't know him again
Re: Cultists Behead Two Students Of Abia State University (warning!! Graphic Photos) by thelegend1(m): 6:28am On Mar 14, 2016
Cultists still running wild in ABSU...Guess that's what sustains uturu & okigwe. This school is beautiful with nice structure (built by Israelis) & mandatory Cashew 101 course, mountain & waterfall hiking. Beneath the beauty lies so much evil from Eden wood to cho Genesis, okpara Rd to umuchima.
Keep to yourself and your God and you'll be fine.
Proud Environmental Ikenga

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Michael Nnadi: Corpse Of The Seminarian Who Was Killed By Kidnappers (Graphic) / Ihebuzo Chris: Face And Profile Of Hacker Threatening Access Bank / Gunmen Shoot Herbalist In Nsukka, Enugu (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.