Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,237 members, 7,822,221 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:38 AM

Cultists Behead Two Students Of Abia State University (warning!! Graphic Photos) - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Cultists Behead Two Students Of Abia State University (warning!! Graphic Photos) (93232 Views)

Cultists Behead Two Men In Ubima, Amaechi's Town In Rivers. Disturbing Photo / Ikorodu Cultists Behead Rivals In Parents’ Presence In Lagos / Suspected Cultists Behead Man In Edo State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cultists Behead Two Students Of Abia State University (warning!! Graphic Photos) by Jaywon242(m): 6:36am On Mar 14, 2016
I don't pity all dese cult guys, they deserve whatever they get. i had some experiences with them while in school though I was not really disturbed cos I had a very close army friend who comes to visit every now nd den
Re: Cultists Behead Two Students Of Abia State University (warning!! Graphic Photos) by EZEHAND(m): 6:46am On Mar 14, 2016
that is why i like schooling abroad.there is nothing like cultism in universities abroad unlike Universities in Nigeria#full of coruption.

OKWA AGWA NTI MA NTI ANUGHI...EGBUFU ISI...NTI JOIN

RIP
Re: Cultists Behead Two Students Of Abia State University (warning!! Graphic Photos) by obinnashady(m): 6:57am On Mar 14, 2016
Kachisbarbie:
Absu students will continue to mumu, forming men them that can't take them anywhere.
They would soon download army there again, by then all of them will run away from upgate. They should ask how far from their predecessors, when environmental boys were hot... pace, ike road, jaydee etc...

I pirry them...
Ikengress,i sight u there.
Re: Cultists Behead Two Students Of Abia State University (warning!! Graphic Photos) by obinnashady(m): 6:58am On Mar 14, 2016
EZEHAND:
that is why i like schooling abroad.there is nothing like cultism in universities abroad unlike Universities in Nigeria#full of coruption.

OKWA AGWA NTI MA NTI ANUGHI...EGBUFU ISI...NTI JOIN

RIP
cultism is a worldwide thing baba
Re: Cultists Behead Two Students Of Abia State University (warning!! Graphic Photos) by plendil: 7:01am On Mar 14, 2016
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

NA human be these??
Re: Cultists Behead Two Students Of Abia State University (warning!! Graphic Photos) by pedrilo: 7:04am On Mar 14, 2016
Boko haram don teach dem how to cut pipo head
Re: Cultists Behead Two Students Of Abia State University (warning!! Graphic Photos) by rinthus: 7:11am On Mar 14, 2016
MrRichy:

am an Absu student.. I saw it with my own eyes.

Pls wats d name of d guys?
Re: Cultists Behead Two Students Of Abia State University (warning!! Graphic Photos) by Maghan37: 7:21am On Mar 14, 2016
In my own opinion this guys are worst than animals in human skin infact they are devils in human skin.
Re: Cultists Behead Two Students Of Abia State University (warning!! Graphic Photos) by vickylala239: 7:22am On Mar 14, 2016
NeilOssai:
Since when has it become a norm that humans should behead their fellow human in the name of settling disputes?....( this world is coming to an end SOON).

Since the xistence of cult.....

This is really good news....

With dis they are helping police reduce crime....

If they cn b killing themselves.... with no tym we will b having zero cult...

1 Like

Re: Cultists Behead Two Students Of Abia State University (warning!! Graphic Photos) by Cjizzy(m): 7:23am On Mar 14, 2016
bitingcool:

I have always wondered why too. When I see boys doing yahoo yahoo, betting, I can still understand that there is a 'benefit' to it. But when people gather in d bush at night with cutlass,gun, machete risking mosquito and snake bite to shout 'odidikpokpodipo ee aah ee' and call themselves Capon and some silly names just so they can intimidate another set of fools, constantly look suspicious for four years or more which MUST be a great task and be avoided by fellow students on campus, I wonder if a part of their neurons didn't escape with their buried placenta at birth. Beats me.

Fools forming an eye for an eye when their mates are cleaning out nicely.
True talk brother..... But I have never believed that this cult guys will just see a random guy and start forcing him to join.... I believe that something of you attracted them.. Either in the way you walk, talk, dress, act or even your popularity
Re: Cultists Behead Two Students Of Abia State University (warning!! Graphic Photos) by Cjizzy(m): 7:28am On Mar 14, 2016
omojeesu:
What bestiality!
I feel for the parents, especially their mothers.
Unfortunately the killings will continue in revenge.
How this one take be beastiality?
Re: Cultists Behead Two Students Of Abia State University (warning!! Graphic Photos) by spencekat(m): 7:30am On Mar 14, 2016
klassykute:
bro some people are forced into it ... some just join so dey can get girls .. some join cos of molestation.. reasons is endless
The reasons don't worth it.
Re: Cultists Behead Two Students Of Abia State University (warning!! Graphic Photos) by yommyuk: 7:36am On Mar 14, 2016
Are these cultists real human beings?

God take control our these youths IJM embarassed
Re: Cultists Behead Two Students Of Abia State University (warning!! Graphic Photos) by Ekpekus(m): 7:36am On Mar 14, 2016
anyaekekehinde:

My brother this your wise word should be written boldly in billboards that should be mounted at the gate of every varsity in Nigeria.

If that will discourage many from "blending" then it should be done.
Re: Cultists Behead Two Students Of Abia State University (warning!! Graphic Photos) by callJesu: 7:36am On Mar 14, 2016
Receive Christ before its too late guys, because righteousness exalts a nation.....
Re: Cultists Behead Two Students Of Abia State University (warning!! Graphic Photos) by prmix: 7:44am On Mar 14, 2016
Absu and cultism, since 1000Bc.

1 Like

Re: Cultists Behead Two Students Of Abia State University (warning!! Graphic Photos) by Chimdiebere(m): 7:49am On Mar 14, 2016
That's why the educational sector of Naija might still continue to remain rotten even for up to the next 50yrs! These are young men who were asked to go study at school, but they ended up being Wastrels and useless people joining cults that won't Even add value to their lives! see how they were ended , is that how to live?? That's why I said before that this is one of the reasons why foreign students don't study in Nigeria because they know how pfucked up this pshit-hole called Nigeria is!
Re: Cultists Behead Two Students Of Abia State University (warning!! Graphic Photos) by gudluckgreat(m): 7:55am On Mar 14, 2016
lilzcee:
at least i should have one girlfriend there, i like to flex and party, face my book, God and women, all work and no play make jack a dull boy, i hope they won't drag first yr babe with me, or i will be coming from my father's house, i may get a future wife there, u should understand, this cult people dey party like mad, One should balance his life, grin being too holy, i don't like it, party make some friends, if any of my friends join cult, i don't know him again

Lol surely u must flex...there are many ways and places to do that without meeting them...if u get babe and cultist dey drag am oga collect Ben Johnson o...make woman no make u dey look for your head grin wish u success as u try to gain admission . reach me when u do bro... All in all it is fun and stressful at the same time to be an ikenga
Re: Cultists Behead Two Students Of Abia State University (warning!! Graphic Photos) by toprealman: 8:02am On Mar 14, 2016
OP you seem to know a bit too much in this matter.....are you what I am thinking?
Re: Cultists Behead Two Students Of Abia State University (warning!! Graphic Photos) by abnsugbe: 8:08am On Mar 14, 2016
Jackeeh:
Please can anybody help me out here : why do some people enlist in campus cults? Are there benefits attached to joining a secret cult?

u gain a lot ooooo like carry finest babe,be a big boy etc
Re: Cultists Behead Two Students Of Abia State University (warning!! Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 8:16am On Mar 14, 2016
lilzcee:
at least i should have one girlfriend there, i like to flex and party, face my book, God and women, all work and no play make jack a dull boy, i hope they won't drag first yr babe with me, or i will be coming from my father's house, i may get a future wife there, u should understand, this cult people dey party like mad, One should balance his life, grin being too holy, i don't like it, party make some friends, if any of my friends join cult, i don't know him again
use your head
Re: Cultists Behead Two Students Of Abia State University (warning!! Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 8:26am On Mar 14, 2016
let me laugh small grin

Serves them right
Re: Cultists Behead Two Students Of Abia State University (warning!! Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 8:43am On Mar 14, 2016
gudluckgreat:

Lol surely u must flex...there are many ways and places to do that without meeting them...if u get babe and cultist dey drag am oga collect Ben Johnson o...make woman no make u dey look for your head grin wish u success as u try to gain admission . reach me when u do bro... All in all it is fun and stressful at the same time to be an ikenga
can u help with one lecturer or two asin for admission runz, i hear that absu na runz school, can u connect me to one or two lecturers i scored 223 in my utme buh i heard that it doesn't work that way, i hope u understand, i want to study political science
Re: Cultists Behead Two Students Of Abia State University (warning!! Graphic Photos) by blaxx: 8:53am On Mar 14, 2016
Jackeeh:
Please can anybody help me out here : why do some people enlist in campus cults? Are there benefits attached to joining a secret cult?

no benefit.

1 Like

Re: Cultists Behead Two Students Of Abia State University (warning!! Graphic Photos) by Menzy86(m): 8:54am On Mar 14, 2016
That's why I love northern higher institutions. Cultism is an abomination in them and even if u r a cultist, u spend much of your time in hiding!
Re: Cultists Behead Two Students Of Abia State University (warning!! Graphic Photos) by omojeesu(m): 9:12am On Mar 14, 2016
Cjizzy:
How this one take be beastiality?

CHECK THE DICTIONARIES. I PASTE HERE ONE FROM MERRIAM-WEBSTER

bestiality
noun | bes·ti·al·i·ty |
\ˌbes-chē-ˈa-lə-tē, ˌbesh-, ˌbēs-, ˌbēsh-
\
Simple Definition of BESTIALITY
:
sex between a person and an animal
:
a CRUEL and VIOLENT QUALITY : a bestial
quality

IT'S NOT ONLY ABOUT SEX WITH ANIMAL, BUT CRUEL ANIMALISTIC BEHAVIOUR.

THANK YOU

1 Like

Re: Cultists Behead Two Students Of Abia State University (warning!! Graphic Photos) by omojeesu(m): 9:15am On Mar 14, 2016
ClintonDal:

Come, do you even know the meaning of the word "bestiality"? Abi u just wanted to sound smart.

CHECK THE DICTIONARIES. I PASTE HERE
ONE FROM MERRIAM-WEBSTER
bestiality
noun | bes·ti·al·i·ty |
\ˌbes-chē-ˈa-lə-tē, ˌbesh-, ˌbēs-, ˌbēsh-
\
Simple Definition of BESTIALITY
:
sex between a person and an animal
:
a CRUEL and VIOLENT QUALITY : a bestial
quality
IT'S NOT ONLY ABOUT SEX WITH ANIMAL,
BUT CRUEL ANIMALISTIC BEHAVIOUR.
THANK YOU

2 Likes

Re: Cultists Behead Two Students Of Abia State University (warning!! Graphic Photos) by Lilimax(f): 9:24am On Mar 14, 2016
Achorise:
If you are a cultist, you are next, you will die like chiken.unless you give your life to Christ.
Re: Cultists Behead Two Students Of Abia State University (warning!! Graphic Photos) by braynchris: 9:27am On Mar 14, 2016
Adamsdelrio:
..... As I look at the pictures above, the following questions rushed into my mind..

What do we gain from killing one another?

How can you murder your fellow man and sleep peacefully?

Why do you think the people you murdered deserve death?

Do murderers die too?

If you ask me who I go ask
Re: Cultists Behead Two Students Of Abia State University (warning!! Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 9:40am On Mar 14, 2016
jossi994:
use your head
My guy, that's the best advice that can be given to that young man! 'Use ya damn head'. More so, try to work on your coordination....No be everything dem dey involve mouth put 4 skool. All d best, nigga.
Re: Cultists Behead Two Students Of Abia State University (warning!! Graphic Photos) by 4kizo(m): 9:57am On Mar 14, 2016
I was with the guy last month he forget the article 14 rule that says SEE THEM BEFORE THEM SEE YOU

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ihebuzo Chris: Face And Profile Of Hacker Threatening Access Bank / Gunmen Shoot Herbalist In Nsukka, Enugu (photo) / 4 Armed Robbers Gang-Rape A Lady In Anambra, Record It, Blackmail Her (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.