Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,324 members, 7,815,635 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:42 PM

What Would You Do If Your Boyfriend Says This? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Would You Do If Your Boyfriend Says This? (3221 Views)

39 And Pregnant But My Boyfriend Says He's Not Ready. / I Hate Men! Says This Lady Who Got Married At 19 (watch Video) / What If Your Boyfriend Says This To You, What Would You Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Would You Do If Your Boyfriend Says This? by Sexytemi(f): 9:27pm On Mar 13, 2016
dopeJemi:

Don't fuss, it will all unfold, just be watchful

okay, i will...

Tnx.
Re: What Would You Do If Your Boyfriend Says This? by dopeJemi: 10:02pm On Mar 13, 2016
Sexytemi:

okay, i will...

Tnx.

You welcome
Re: What Would You Do If Your Boyfriend Says This? by Dfinex(f): 10:28pm On Mar 13, 2016
@ op, I understand that mood......when ur guy is so troubled and yet tells u that he is fine but u know inside u that everything is not fine. ...just that u can't place ur fingers on what may have gone wrong.

the question now is not whether or not he is joking but how are u going to manage the situation if eventually it turned out that it wasn't a joke after all ....

best thing to do ...is to relax, worry less, focus more on his strengths, re-examine ur relationship, do u love him enough to forgive his shortfalls. .....i think these will help u feel better, while making the shock and heartbreak u may feel less formidable ...should it be true.
Re: What Would You Do If Your Boyfriend Says This? by Gebbson007(m): 10:30pm On Mar 13, 2016
But it sounds too expensive o[/quote]
Dnt u ladies smtimes joke bout Nt seeing Ur period ni. wts d buzz abt
Re: What Would You Do If Your Boyfriend Says This? by duduade: 10:46pm On Mar 13, 2016
Please both of you should go finish your first degree

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do If Your Boyfriend Says This? by ashewoboy(m): 12:59am On Mar 14, 2016
Shebi your 1st boyfriend fvcked you, he jez didn't impregnate you. What's there if he impregnates a girl? Shebi another guy don sample you, let him also sample another lady.
Re: What Would You Do If Your Boyfriend Says This? by misspicy(f): 8:14am On Mar 14, 2016
Sexytemi:

i've been thinking about it, thats y i even brought it here to nl, there's a part of me saying he's kidding n all, but a small voice is saying 'think think and think' .
A small voice saying "think"

my dear hope you have shock absorber incase sha
Re: What Would You Do If Your Boyfriend Says This? by Fraih(f): 10:30am On Mar 14, 2016
Sexytemi:

i've been thinking about it, thats y i even brought it here to nl, there's a part of me saying he's kidding n all, but a small voice is saying 'think think and think' .
Ur boo just shagged a girl,
He was lucky she wasnt pregnant,
The girl played a prank on him that she was,
The reason for his being moody,
The more reason he told you to know how you'll act if she was truly pregnant.
Re: What Would You Do If Your Boyfriend Says This? by Sexytemi(f): 11:36am On Mar 14, 2016
duduade:
Please both of you should go finish your first degree

He's a graduate Mr....just waiting to go serve his father's land...gringrin
Re: What Would You Do If Your Boyfriend Says This? by Sexytemi(f): 11:38am On Mar 14, 2016
Fraih:

Ur boo just shagged a girl,
He was lucky she wasnt pregnant,
The girl played a prank on him that she was,
The reason for his being moody,
The more reason he told you to know how you'll act if she was truly pregnant.

Hmmmm....i just hope it's all 'maybe' n 'ifs'

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Are The Advantages And Disadvantages Of intimacy gadgets From Personal Experience / . / What Is The Weirdest Thing You've Seen People Do To Themselves?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.